Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 am

Zero smirked and allowed Shaye to curl in his lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 am

Shaye sighed, smiling at Zero.
"Why are you smirking at me?" She grumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She had worn herself out, though she wasn't about to admit that.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Zero just shook his head. "Go to sleep. Listen to me for once... Please."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Shaye sighed.
"You know, telling me to go to sleep all the time isn't really attractive" She teased, supressing a yawn. Despite her desire to stay awake, she curled in Zero's lap, blanket settled over her shoulders and drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Zero stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Shaye shifted, awakening about an hour later.
"Hey" She said, smiling as she saw she was still in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:34 am

"Hey," Zero said, closing the book he had previously been reading.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:06 am

"How long was I out?" Shaye asked, rubbing her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

"About an hour," Zero answered. "We should probably go check on the others. It isn't healthy to lock ourselves in our room all day."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:26 pm

"Sure" Shaye said, slipping off of Zero's lap, smiling at him.

Keith yawned, shifting adn dragging his tired body out of bed. The vampire literally would sleep all day, but Riley was growling in his ear, and it was hard to sleep that way.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Andy heard movement upstairs and she looked around, stretching her arms above her head. She looked over at Adrian, her eyes narrowed slightly in a bit of irritation.

Zero smiled and stood, stretching his arms up and then yawned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Adrian glowered in Andy's general direction.
"Quit glaring at me" He grumbled, he knew Andy to well, and he could feel her eyes on him.

Keith sighed, padding barefoot up the stairs, wearing only his shorts.
"Morning?" It was a question, he had no idea what time it was.

Shaye smiled, wrapping her arms around Zero, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Andy didn't look away from Adrian, but spoke to Keith. "Afternoon," she answered. "Early afternoon." She said. "You have irritated the..." she paused, thoughtful. "What was that you called me? The Torturess?" She shook her head and shrugged. "Something along those lines."

Zero smiled and draped an arm around Shaye's shoulders, leading her down the stairs to join Adrian and Andy almost bickering again, Keith just waking up, and a clean, hair-still-wet Jay. Zero could smell the shampoo and conditioner she used, he always could. He was positive Andy, Keith, and especially Adrian could too. He was pretty sure Shaye couldn't, due to her mere human senses.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"Whatever" He glanced up as Zero and Shaye came down. "Hey, what's up?" He asked, looking at them curiously.

Adrian shrugged, smirking lightly at Andy.
"I don't see how, you asked for this" He said, standing up and scenting the air. Everyone was hear, and Jay had obviously washed her hair.
"I think I'm gonna leave before you start getting more ideas" He grumbled at Andy, though he glanced in Jay's general direction. They still needed to talk, particularly about the kisses and what not.

Shaye cuddled against Zero. She couldn't smell Jay's shampoo, but she could see her friend's wet hair and knew she had showered.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Jay looked at Adrian and smiled. "Hello everybody," she said. Jay's soft voice was a blessed trait, since when Andy and Zero could both be so loud.

Andy rolled her eyes and shrugged, leaning back into the chair she was in.

Zero smiled. "Nothing. What's up with you? Did you just wake up, Sleeping Beauty?" Zero teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Adrian didn't see Jay smile, but he could tell by the tone of her voice she was. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, carefully manuvering his way to his bedroom and shutting the door behind him.

"Hm? Yea" Keith admitted sheepishly.
"Andy? When are you gonna stop torturing him and start implementing your 'rules'?" Keith asked his girflriend.

Shaye smiled. "Smooth bro" She said, still resting lightly against Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Jay watched him go. She debated whether or not to follow him. "Andy?" Jay asked accusingly, "What ddi you do?"

Andy rolled her eyes. "I didn't do anything..." She paused and looked at Keith. "Honestly, I have no idea. Probably today." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Keith laughed.
"I'm sure he'll be relieved" Keith smirked.

Adrian stretched out on his bed, headphones in his ears, iPod blaring. He sighed, he loved music, and listening to it right now was really helping him deal with everything. He couldn't hear Andy and the others conversaition, which was also sort of nice.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Andy shrugged. "Probably." She looked at him, then at Jay and Shaye. "You guys hungry?" she asked.

Zero looked at Shaye. He hadn't even thought about her eating or for Jay.

Jay shrugged, looking at Shaye too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at Andy.
"No" She said, wincing and rubbing her stomach. Shaye didn't eat a lot, she hadn't really eaten anything since her run in with that weird shadow creature.

Keith smirked, shaking his head.
"You guys should know better then to ask Shaye that" He teased, she hated being babied, though Andy insisted on doing it. Zero had too, well still did, but he figured Shaye didn't mind her boyfriend babying her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Andy rolled her eyes back, her's a bit more snarly. "I was just asking." She looked at Jay. "I ate eariler."

Jay smiled, remembering the incident with the Sunkist. She looked at Andy and shrugged. "Thanks though." Andy nodded.

Zero noticed Andy's snarliness. He didn't like it. She always got that way when something bad was coming.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Shaye's own eyes narrowed. She hated when Andy got like this, she was one of the few people in the house that wouldn't tolerate it either.
"Well, I'm perfectly capable of knowing when I'm hungry. You're not my mom" Shaye hissed, certain things really rubbed her the wrong way. She slid free of Zero, kissing his cheek, before stalking out of the room and walking back upstairs. She was definately not in a social mood.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and looking at Zero.
"Erm..." He stepped back.
"I'm gonna take Riley and Harley for a walk.."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Zero looked up the stairs after Shaye and when he looked back at Keith, Andy had disappeared. He shrugged and whistled. "I'll come with you." Diesel came running. Jet, he figured, was staying with Shaye.

Jay grimaced and plopped down on the couch. "Have fun," she said, reaching for the remote.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Shaye sank onto the bed, angry tears spilling from her eyes. She wasn't even all that upset at Andy, but any talk of family always worked her up. She scrubbed her eyes furiously, wrapping her arms around Zero's pillow and burying her face in it.

Keith knelt down, attatching Ryley and Harley's leashes to the their collars.
"Fantastic" He said, smiling at Zero. Adrian was listening to music, Andy was long gone, and Jay, Jay didn't look to impressed with whatever had just happened.
"See you" He murmured to Jay, shaking his head and glancing at Zero.
"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Zero nodded, snapping a leash on Diesel too. "Yeah," he answered, standing back up. He glanced at Jay. "Good luck," he murmured, before Diesel, catching him off guard, pulled him out into the backyard.

Andy had flung herself down next to the bed. She was now leaning her back against the side, knees pulled to her chest, arms hugging them close, and forehead on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next