HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Zero turned toward his friend for over 8 hundred years. "I will," he smirked and then shrugged. "I know you don't want to mess up your hair that, for reasons unknown to me, is styled to look messy, so would you like to go home." Zero asked.

Andy sighed and stepped back into the house. She listened and heard that Shaye was still in her bedroom. Andy climbed the stairs silently, fluidly. She walked down the corridor and stopped in front of the door. Andy knocked on Shaye and Zero's door and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:05 am

Keith sputtered for a moment.
"I think you have me mistaken with someone else" He said, shaking his head.
"But let´s go home anyway, we don´t want you to ruin your clothes now, do we?" He teased.

Shaye narrowed her eyes as she heard someone, Andy most likely knocking on the door. No one else would knock.
"What?" She asked, sliding across the room to wash her face to get rid of the evidence of tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Zero snorted. "No. I have the right person." He looked down at his clothes. "No, we don't want to ruin my clothes, thanks for caring." Zero said, snapping the leash on Diesel and smirking at Keith.

Andy sighed, opening the door. "Shaye?" she called, then heard her in the bathroom. "Can I come in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

"Sure you do" Keith said in a slighly condecending voice.
"Lets go, I just hope Andy and Shaye aren´tearing eachother apart" He stood up, brushing off and nudging Ryley and Harley forward.

Shaye sighed, glancing at the door.
"Fine" She said, crossing her arms against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Zero looked at him and snorted. "Shaye couldn't tear the wings off of a fly, much less tear a vampiress to pieces." Zero retorted.

Andy looked at her and stepped in, closing the door behind her. She leaned against the door and swallowed. "I... I.. Uhhh. I'm sorry." She said. That was so hard for her to say, she couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:56 pm

"Maybe not physically, but verbally, Shaye can be prettyharsh. Besides you know when she gets pissed off she leaves" Keith pointed out, it was true Shaye always took off when pissed off.

Shaye regarded Andy with cool green eyes. "You don't even k ow what you did wrong, do you?" she asked her voice going soft.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Zero gave Keith a sideways glance. "So does Andy," Zero said simply.

Andy looked at her. "I did what I was raised to do." Andy said quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Keith shrugged but didn't respond. Shaye and Andy arguing over anything always ended badly anyway.

Shaye frowned.
"Well I don't really care. I don't need someone mothering me, I don't, I won't ever have someone mother me again" Shaye said fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Zero shrugged and then watched as the rain fell hard and fast and the dark descended quickly.

Andy looked at her. "I realize that, Shaye. And I said I was sorry. I am sorry. Now I know what they mean by "old habits die hard". It's been a good almost six hundred years and I can't break my habit of mothering. I was raised to mother, Shaye. I was supposed to be a mother at 13. I was raised that way. And I'm sorry. I am, but I'm working on it. Okay?" she said, trying to keep her temper under control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Keith trotted easily along side Zero shaking his head occasionally to escape the rain.

Shaye winced but was just as angry at Andy as she had been before.
"Oh" She said in a monotone voice. She hated the idea of family anything like it, it had taken the boys years to convince her it was alright. In her anger she forgot to shift the skin on her back to make it smooth. Turning to pace her shirt flew up revealing multiple thick, ropey scars.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Zero ran into the backyard and let Keith through, them jogged up to the cover porch. He listened and could hear Andy and Shaye arguing. He could hear the strain in Andy's voice, trying to keep her temper under control, then he heard the sudden, sharp intake of breath that he knew came from Andy.

Andy didn't flinch she just stucked air in between her teeth. She looked at the scars than up at Shaye's face, her face unreadable. "I said I was sorry." Andy's anger had decreased a bit. "What else do you want me to say?" she said, more sharper than she meant to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Keith kept pace with Zero flinching as he heard the angry voices inside. Groaning he pushed open the door looking at Zero curiously, Zero tended to defuse the arguments in this house.

Shaye turned facing Andy again, suddenly she was aware of the fact Andy had seen her scars for the first time. Going pale she pulled back from her friend "No I don't expect you to say anything" She said jerking back looking horrifed. She had never forgotten to cover her scars before and she had never intended to show them to anyone pariticukarly not Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Zero looked at Keith and then nodded. He started up the stairs quickly. The tension was building in that room. He reached for the door knob.

Andy looked at her, ready to retort with her smart-ass mouth, then decided against it. "Fine." She said, then turned, flinging open the door and almost running into Zero. She met his questioning amythest eyes with her ruby red, ice cold ones than flipped hair over her shoulder with a twitch of her head. Zero broke the stare to look past her to Shaye and she knew. She pushed past him and saw Keith behind him. She looked at him and gave a faint smile then disappeared downstairs with vampiric speed and out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Keith winced watching Andy brush past and turned to follow her though he heard the door slam and frowned. "Damn" He said walking slowly down the stairs.

Shaye very nearly slammed the door but Zero an Keith were there now. Whirling she turned and walked into the washroom shutting the door behind her quietly not bothering to lock it. She slipped into the bathtub pulling her knees to her chest and letting her tears roll down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Zero watched Shaye walk toward the bathroom. He walked in, glancing behind him to see Keith walk down the stairs. Then, grimacing, he walked into the room and shut the door behind him. "Shaye," he called.

Andy darted into the backyard straight into a sheet of pounding rain. She looked upward and ran farther. She ran as far back as she could in the backyard, which was very far. She had never noticed how big the backyard was until now. She plopped onto the wet ground and lied on her back. The tall grass completely hid her. She was sure, if they watched to, either Keith or Zero could find her with one sniff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 pm

"What?" Shaye mumbled knowing he'd hear her. "Come to get mad at me too?" She loved Zero with all her heart but she was terrified he'd take Andy's side. Her fear of families only made that fear even stronger, even I'd it was pointless.

Keith sighed walking out into the yard finding Andy effortlessly.
"Hey" He said flopping next to her in the wet grass and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Zero shook his head. "Nope. I've actually come to let you rant and rave and scream at the top of your lungs if you want to."

Andy glanced at him, then closed her eyes. "Hi," she returned and then opened her eyes to look at him again. She scooted as close as she could get to him and turned her head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Shaye's eyes opened wide. She hiccuped and clambered out of the rub scrambling across the floor at into his arms. She began to cry the minute her face was pressed into his chest.

Keith wrapped his arms around her. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Zero wrapped his arms around her and dipped his head to her shoulder. "I know." He whispered. Not, "It's okay" or "Let it out". Just "I know".

Andy looked at him and her eyes read sorrow. She shook her head, water droplets falling from the ends of her hair. "Not really." She whispered, knowing he could hear her perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Shaye leaned on Zero reassured by his comforting words. She hiccuped a few more times her body shaking occasionally With silent sobs. She really had no idea what had just happened but whatever had, was probably really bad for her and Andy's friendship.

Keith sighed.
"Wanna talk about it. He figured it was time Andy knew what happened to Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Zero didn't say anything, just let Shaye cry. He wasn't sure Andy had told Shaye the extent of her story, either. Andy had hated her past and didn't like to think about it.

Andy looked at him, blinking repeatedly. She hesitated. "I... Yes." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Shaye sighed finally stepping away from Zero to scrub her eyes. "Th-thanks" she murmured lying down on the bed and wrapping her arms around her pillow. She was still scared he'd leave to go see Andy which would destroy her.

Keith nodded wanting her to go first, explain what had happened
"Did you see them?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Zero plopped down into his La-Z-Boy and watched her, silent.

Andy looked away. "Yes." She answered simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Shaye sighed sniffling occasionally.
"You won't leave?" She asked her voice shaking.

Keith nodded.
"And?" wondering if she had anything to ask or say. Zero had been beyond pissed when he found out, Keith had never seen him that mad before.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Zero looked at her, puzzled. "Why would I leave?" he asked her.

Andy looked at him. "It was her parents, wasn't it?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: