Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Aria drummed her finger lightly against the bed, bitting her lip in her thoughtfulness. "I know..." she murmured, then looked back at him. She laughed nervously. "I really hope you didn't just jinx us.." she murmured, shaking her head. Glancing at the clock, Aria's jaw dropped. "It not even eight!" She exclaimed, groaning and and falling back on the bed

Leo nodded. Thank the Gods. He sighed in relief, half kneeling on the bed next to her. "Yea I know. Will you alright to move around?" Leo asked. He had healed her leg. It would be incredibly sore, but she could start walking again. Her back was healing slowly, and Leo firgured if she didn't try to run as fast as Aria, she would be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Keith smirked "Go back to sleep love. In fact I'll join you in a nap" He murmured with a small yawn. Rubbing his eyes, Keith was out in the next minute.

Sara nodded. "Im sure I'll be fine." She said, she hurt a lot but she knew they needed to move on. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. She smiled at Leo "Im gonna showed"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Aria grolwed lightly, though she grinned when she heard Keith call her 'love.' That was something she sort of wasn't entirely used to. She smirked and nodded, pulling the blanket up and over the two of them. She settled down in the covers, pressing against Keith lightly. Aria sighed, laughing quietly when she realized Keith was out. She sat up to kiss his cheek gently before laying back down, falling asleep almost instantly.

Leo nodded gently to Sara. "Alright, just be carefully." He murmured, standing up from the bed. He took her hands gently in his warm ones, pulling her carefully to her feet. Leo smiled lightly. "You good?" He asked quietly, unwilling to let her go unless she could move on her own for sure.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Sara smiled out Leo as he took her hands. "Ow" She hissed pulling herself up using his hands. It hurt so bad, but so far her leg was holding. She smiled st Leo but moved slowly obviously in a lot of pain. She nodded indicating she'd need his help to move at all, but at least she could walk right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:06 pm

"Whoa, easy.." Leo murmured as Sara hissed in pain. His arm wraped around her waist, supporting her moreso as he helped her towards the bathroom. She would definatly need help walking around for a good while. Sighing, Leo gave her a few shots of his healing, directing it straight to her leg, hoping it would help. It wasn't a lot, so he wouldn't drain him instantly, which he knew Sara worried about.
"Any better?" He asked, helping her into the bathroom and flicking the light on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Sara leaned heavily on Leo thanking every god she knew for him. Sighing she felt the heat slipping Into her body and it did help a bit.
"A bit" She murmured sitting down on the edge of the tub. "I'll shower you go get Keith and Aria ready to move" She said blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Leo smiled and nodded gently. He kissed Sara's forehead before letting her go. "Alright, so long as you promise not to go anywhere..." he murmured, smiling at Sara and leaving. He closed the bathroom door behind him, going over to his bag for a moment. He pulled out a plain navy-blue tshirt and pulled it over his head. It wasn't loose, but it wasn't too tight either. Lacing his sneakers and making sure his necklace was still clasped around him, Leo knocked on the adjoring door gently.

Aria was sleeping lightly. She never could sleep deeply, knowing it was the middle of the day. She julted, hearing the knock on the door. She sat up quickly as Leo's form came into view. He smirked, seeing that she had just woken up and Keith was asleep.
"What?" Aria asked, trying not to sound harsh.
"We've got to head out today..." Leo said quietly.
Aria groaned but nodded and Leo turned to go back into his and Sara's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 am

Sara laughed, shaking her head, where was she gonna go? Sighing, she showered quickly, brushed her teeth and carefully hobbled out of the room. She managed to get dressed before Leo reappeared, which was an incredible feat. She smiled at him, wearing a short black tank top, and a pair of her favorite jeans. She was sitting lightly on the couch, a small grin on her face.
"So, they coming?" She asked, arching a perfect eyebrow.

Keith mumbled incoherently into his pillow as Leo left the room. He was awake, well, sort of, but he really had no desire to be.
"Wassgoingon?" He slurred, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Leo nodded as he came back into the room. He looked at her quizzically. How had she managed to get out of the bathroom and dressed in the time he was gone? "You alright?" he murmured, knowing very well her leg was still fractured and she was still having trouble walking.
Glancing over his shoulder, Leo nodded. "Yea. But I'm pretty sure they'll be claiming the back seat." he murmured, smirking lightly. "I had to wake them up." he added, shrugging and tossing his and Sara's bag over his shoulder.

Aria muttered angrily in ancient Greek for a moment, rubbing the sleep from her face. "Wake up Water Boy. We gotta go." she told him before pushing away the blankets roughly and standing up. Her head was pounding, and every part of her was stiff and sore from beind curled up in the couch for most of the night. She half dragged herself, and her bag into the bathroom, hoping a shower would wake her up.
Aria didn't realize how hot she had the water until she stepped out from the shower and into the colder air of the bathroom. Shivering, Aria quickly pulling a towel around her, wincing as the rough cloth brushed agaisnt her back which currently felt sunburnt. "Fantastic." Aria muttered, gingerly getting dressed in a loose pair of knee-length denim shorts, and a tight-fitting pine-green shirt. Leaving her hair down, Aria stepped out of the bathroom. She sat down to lace up her sneakers and slide her brown-leather glove on.
"Ready?" she murmured, still a bit groggy, thought mostily awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Sara shrugged.
"I´m fine with the front seat, provided I don´t have to drive" She said with a small grin. She grabbed her bag off the floor, which was rested near her feet, which were currently clad in her old skate shoes. She rose carefully, wavering a bit, before smiling lightly. She knew she wouldn´t be able to walk the distance to the car, but standing was an accomplishment all the same.

Keith sighed, hauling himself out of the bed and yanking his clothes on roughly, he was so claiming the back seat, even if he slept on the floor. Yawning he watched Aria emerge from the washroom, nodding his head at her question. He was bloody tired, way to tired to even talk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Leo laughed dryly at the thought of Sara driving. "No, you definatly are not driving." He murmured, shaking his head. He sighed, seeing her pick up her bag. Gently, he took it from her. "Still healing remember?" Leo reminded her gently, wrapping an arm loosly around her waist, steering her towards the door. He walked behind her a bit, incase she faltered as she walked. "Got your bracelt?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at the room, making sure they hadn't forgotten anything.

Aria sighed and nodded. She tightened the velcrow on her glove before standing and slugging her bag over her shoulder. She slid the truck keys into her pocket and headed out the room a bit ahead of Keith. She beat the others to the truck, but she left the keys on the drivers seat and scrambled into the far back seat, curling up despite the heat to try and get some more rest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Sara smiled.
"I know, you keep reminding me" She teased, leaning against him lightly. She nodded, holding out her wrist and smiling.
"Can´t forget a gift from the gods" She said, pressing her lips to his cheek for a moment, before returning her focus to the task at hand. They still had to find the clue in Washington, but she strongly doubted she´d be allowed to go on that quest.
"Are we just gonna find another hotel?" She asked, watching Aria scramble into the furthest seat of the car.

Keith sighed, following behind Aria after a quick sweep of the room. Checking his necklace he swung his bag over his shoulder, making sure to shut the door behind him. Sighing he followed Aria outside and towards the truck, scrambling in in front of her and basically passing out the minute his head hit the burning leather seat.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

"Only because you keep forgetting." Leo murmured, shaking his head. He noticed that Aria and Keith were already in the car. He help open the passanger seat door for Sara to get in before putting their bags at her feet. He laughed, seeing that Aria and Keith were out.

"Guess we'll have to find another hotel since these two will be no help." He muttered, pulling himself up into the drivers seat and starting the truck. He firgured they could head moreso into the city and find someplace to stay, maybe start looking in the morning.

"Some of us are still conscious..." Aria grumbled, sighing in relief as Leo turned on the ac.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Sara rolled her eyes.
"I´m pretty sure if you´re as sore as I am, you dont forget your injured" She teased, pulling herself into the passanger seat, smirking at Keith and Aria. Pulling her door shut, she sighed, jumping a bit as Aria spoke- Smiling, she pulled her magazine from the bag, she couldn´t read it, but the pictures amused her, and most of it was pretty selt explanitory.
"When are you guys gonna start looking for the clue" She knew better then to try and convince them to let her come, Leo would tie her to the bed if she so much as suggested it.

Stretching out, she rubbed her face, relieved to be clean again. She aimlessly flipped pages, leaving pretty much everything else up to Leo, he´d figure it out, besides, all that walking, as little was it was, had exahusted her more then she cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Aria groaned. "Sleep first. Fighting later..." she protested, rolling over into the leather seat to escape the sun.

Leo rolled his eyes. "I guess that answers that question.." he grumbled, using the sun as a sort of compass, making sure to head east in anyway he could. He kept his eyes out for potiential hotels as well. He smirked, glad that Sara wasn't arguing about coming along. Plus the news that Hades wasn't bothering her anymore reassured him of letting her be alone.

"Guess we'll just get another set of rooms for the night?" Leo murmured, looking at Sara before turning off the highway towards what seemed to be the last hotel outside the city.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Sara sitghed, she wanted to go, bad, but she doubted anyone would take her desire seriously.
Yea, settles that" She murmured, obviously not to impressed, she knew she´d be left alone as well, which was a bit worrying, not that she said anything.

She glanced up, nodding her head.
Yea, sounds good to me" She murmured, fishing her wallet out of her bag.
"Need money, my dad sort of gave me a credit card" She said, smiling, it was handy, and her dad footed the bill, which always made her feel a bit better.

She rubbed her eyes, sighing and slumping back against the seats. It was just about two in teh afternoon, they had the whole day ahead of them still, and she was tired.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Leo raised an eyebrow as Sara flashed a shiny credit card. He nodded, surprised but grateful as he pulled into the parkinglot. Leo sighed, leaning back against the seat for a moment. "Yea, awesome.." he said.

Aria sat up, squinting as the truck stopped. She realiEd they were at another hotel and grinned. A bed..she slid over into Keith's seat, landing half in his lap, half on his thighs. She giggled tiredly with a small opps and looked at Leo and Sara.
"Bed?" Aria murmured. Leo smirked and handed Aria Sara's card.
"Yea zombie. Got fetch the rooms." Leo said, chuckling at Aria's eager nod before she disappeared, leaving the truck door open.

Leo sighed, stepping out ad going around to Sara's side. "Madam.." he said, sweeping his arm out and bowing slightly. He grinned, taking their bags as she stepped out of the truck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Sara watched Aria take her card and smirked. She glanced Leo with an amused expression. "Madame?" She asked in an incredulous voice shaking her head and leaning against him. She let him help her considering sitting in the car had made her rather stiff and her leg hurt a lot.
"Thanks love" She murmured closing her eyes and trusting him to lead her.

Keith gasped in suprise as Aria landed on him. "What the hell" He grumbled watching Aria scamper off and Leo help Sara. Sighin he slid from the car grabbing his and Aria's stuff an following after the others.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Leo glanced back at Keith and winced. "Sorry bout that man. I mentioned getting another room to Aria.." he murmured. Pulling his and Sara's bag tighter on his shoulder, Leo wrapped an arm around Sara's waist. He supported her while he lead her to the hotel lobby.

Aria was standing there, holding two hotelroom keys in her hand. "Both are own the ground floor. Firgured Sara wouldn't want to go to far." She murmured, handing Leo the key to the closest room. Her's and Keith's were just down the hallway. She always returned Sara's credit card.
"Oh...and I may have exaggerated her social status a bit so there might be extra free stuff in the rooms or something." Aria added, smirking slyly.

Leo raised an eyebrow, taking the room key from Aria. "Should I ask why?" He murmured. Aria shrugged with a grin before taking Keith's hand and walking down hallway towards their room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 pm

"What?" Sara yelped looking at Aria, eyes wide open. "Social status" She frowned a bit scared now. Sara detsted being the center of sttention and she didn't want to be badgered not in this condition. She looked helplessly a Leo wondering what scheme Aria had come up with.

Keith sighed and nodded at Leo following everyone inside. He got there in time to hear part of the conversation but was left a bit confused. Waving st his friends he followed behing Aria towArds the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Aria flashed Sara another grin before leaving. Their room was nice and spacey, with a wide bathroom, a flat screen tv, a window with thick blinds and two beds. Aria twirled the key on her finger thoughtfully. She hadn't exactly specified sleeping accomidations. Aria shrugged, tossing her bag to the small space between the two beds. "Whatever." She murmured. Aria glanced back at Keith with a smirk. He was asleep on his feet.
"You can lay down now. I'll wake you up in a bit."

Leo sighed and shook his head. "I don't know..." he murmured, looking at the number on the key. He steered Sara towards the hallway, opening the door and pushing it open.
"Whoa.." Leo murmured. The room looked like a ground suite, a large king-sized bed across from a mounted flat screen tv. There was a desk by the wide window, with a lap and a card that advertized free intrenet service. Walking into the spacious room, Leo looked around with a slight nod of approval. "Not bad actually..." he said, glancing into the bathroon which had a tube and shower and white stoned counter tops. "Not bad at all..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Keith gaped at the room if he had been more awake he would have been asking questions left righ and center, but the bed looked insanely comfortable.
"Dont jump on me" He teased Aria flopping on the bed and scrambling under the blankets. Yawning he was asleep before he even managed to cover himself up.

Shaye gaped her eyes going wide.
"Who'd Aria pretend I was?" She murmured sitting gingerly on he bed and looking at Leo. Obviously the intent was to stay for a few days.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Aria laughed at Keith. She rolled her eyes gently. Once he was asleep, Aria walked over to him, pulling out the blankets and swiftly covering him with them. She kissed his forehead before walking to draw the blinds over the room. "Wow.." she murmured as the room was instantly engulfed in darkness.
She sighed, tightening her glove before walking out of the room. She didn't want to bother Keith while he was sleeping. He needed his rest after staying awake all day and night before the past few days.

Leo whistled lowly. He shook his head, running his fingers through his hair. "I have no idea." He said. "But I mean...its a nice place..." he murmured, strolling around as Sara sat down on the bed. Aria knocked once on the door before poking her head in.

"Whoa, nice pad..." Aria said, looking around with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Sara laughed smirking at Leo as Aria came in.
"Who did you say I was?" She asked looking at her friend and sighing. Aria had to do some pretty big name dropping to get this place. Wincing she rubbed her leg lightly stunned at how sore she was. Maybe of she asked nicely Leo would give her a message later.

"Keith asleep?" She asked curiously rubbing her own eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Aria grinned, stepping into the room as she looked around. "Oh, well fortuanetly there was a guy working the counter," she said, shrugging indifferently. "All I had to say really was that you were one of the finest top models in the country, and that as being said model, you required specific accomidations, including privacy...and vola.." Aria spun around once, arms spread out in guesture to the large room.
"I'm sure his imagination kicked in the details..."

Leo laughed, shaking his head at Aria. Obviously, pulling off lies like that came easy to Aria. Just retelling the story made it sound pretty damn convincing. "Sara, you never told me you modeled." He teased, going over to the mini frigde to see if there was anything to drink.
"Water anyone?" He asked, pulling out a bottle for himself.

"Sure." Aria said, catching the bottle and taking a quick sip. She nodded in answer to Sara's question. "Out like a light. Fell on the bed and he was gone." She murmured, shrugging lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next