HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm

''Ah! Thanks'' Aria said, taking her bag and drink from him She winced at how hot the food was. She pulled out he sandwhich, opening it on her lap and letting it cool. She sipped at her coke and munched on her fries before taking a bite out of her meal.
''Mmmm.'' Aria agrred, taking a drink from her soda to was down the burger and fries.

She finished up, balling her wrapped and tossing it back into her bag before munching on the few fries she had left. ''Just thinking about how Chicago is gonna be.'' Aria murmured. ''Besides Miami, New York City is the only major city I've been to....'' Aria blinked then, realization coming to her face.
''That's what they're doing!'' she exclaimed, smacking her forehead as if she should've guessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Keith took a sip of his drink, though he nearly spat it all over the windshield at Aria's exclemation.
"What? Who?" He said, coughing loudly as he swallowed his drink, down the wrong tube. He finally was able to breath again and he glanced at Aria, shaking his head and sighing.
"Do you mind not trying to kill me?" He teased, shaking his head and sighing.
"Now, please explain to me what you're getting at"

Sara jotled awake as Aria shouted.
"Huh Whats going on?" She slurred tiredly. She looked around, it was pitch black out, and Leo was sound asleep, his arms around her tightly, which was nice, because she felt awful again. She winced, night time was probably the worst time for her right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Aria laughed. She couldn't help it. ''Don't choke.'' Aria said, rubbing her eyes as they teared from her laughter.
''Sorry didn't mean to catch you off gaurd.'' Then she heard Sara's soft voice and she turned around in her seat. ''Opps. Sorry Sara. Ignore me.'' Aria said, smiling apologetically before turning back around.
''Ok, so what do Chicago and Miami have in common?'' Aria asked, pulling up Keith's map to check that they were heading the right way.

Leo stirred. He could hear Sara mumbling and feel her moving around. He tightened his grip on her, as if to silently warn her about moving at all. He sighed, rubbing his eyes for a moment before dropping his hand back to Sara and slipping back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Keith glanced back, looking at Sara and frowning. He felt sort of bad about waking her up, considering she was supposed to be resting.
"Um, their major cities?" He asked, shrugging a bit. "How does that help us? I mean, the US is covered in lots of major cities" He said with a shrug, shaking his head and looking at her curiously.

Sara looked at Aria, feeling Leo's arms tighten around her, she sighed, knowing he was telling her not to move, which was ridiculous, she was to sore to move.
She nodded at Aria, though know she was sort of caught up in their conversation, so she stayed awake.
"What's going on?" She murmured tiredly, rubbing her eyes. She smelt food and sighed, she was a bit hungry.
"Oh here" Keith said, hearing Sara's stomach grumble. She laughed as he gave her his onion rings.
"Thanks Keith"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Aria glanced back as Keith handed over an onion ring. She realized Sara was still awake and she cringed lightly. ''Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.'' she murmured before sighing and looking back at Keith.
''Exactly, but these are major beyond major.'' she explained. ''I mean, Chicago is one of the biggest business-basied cities of the country, thrid behind Los Angeles and New York City.''

Aria chewed her lip thoughtfully then. ''One in the east one in the west...'' she mumbled. She grinned, glancing at Keith then. ''The Underworld was said to be in the west, far beyond the egde of the world...I'll bet this next clue will lead us to New York again.'' Aria said bitting down on her straw before taking a sip of her soda.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 pm

"That or the middle of the Ocean, which would be awesome" Keith said, chuckling a bit as Sara nibbled on his Onion Rings.
"We can pull over and get you something" He told the injured girl, though he shrugged when she shook her head. "These will be enough" She murmured, starting to zone out again, by the sound of it.
"Who knows Aria, the Gods might just be trying to mess with us" He said, smiling at her and sighing and shaking his head.

Sara yawned, "It's fine Aria, I'm sure I would have waken up eventually" She murmured, moving a bit, and sighing.
"I swear, you're even a doctor when you're sound asleep" She grumbled, trying to loosen Leo's arms a bit and only having them tighten again the second she shifted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Aria shook her head stubbornly.
''Nuh-uh. If there's ever been anything I'm sure of it's this.'' Aria said, though she was sure Keith would still want to go to Chicago for the next clue.That was fine by her, hopefully she was be proved right. The more Aria thought about it, the more it made sense.
New York City was considered the heart of America. Americe being Western Civilization meant Olympus had to be there. Plus it was on the east coast, like all the stories said.

Aria glanced back, hearing Sara grumble. She looked at Leo for a moment, who looked a bit stressed despite him sleeping. ''Cute.'' Aria said, laughing quietly. ''He even worries in his sleep. I guess that's just Leo for ya...'' Aria sighed, taking the final sip from her coke.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Keith sighed, "Whatever you think, we're all entitled to our own opinion" He shrugged, he didn't think it was that easy, but who knows, maybe it was stupid in it's simplicity.
"I think we should still go to Chicago though, just in case" He said, glancing back at Leo and Sara smirking.
"He's a worrier" He said with a shrug, laughing. Leo didn't really look like he was to pleased with Sara right now, despite being asleep.

Sara sighed, "Yea, cute" She grumbled, though she really did enjoy the attention. She glanced up, "Sun's going to rise soon" She could already see the sky lightening, which meant that Leo would be awake soon, which was fine by her, maybe he'd be in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm

''Yea I know.'' Aria said, as if this were common knowledge. She simply shrugged and looked back at the map. She frowned for a moment as the street lamps they passed caused shadows over it. Aria glanced back up at the road before frowning at a sign.
''We should have passed the 'Welcome to Illinos' sign by now...'' Aria mumbled. That or she was off since they had made a stop for food. Blinking, Aria looked to the east, out her window and nodded. Sure enough, the sky was a much lighter color of black. Though Aria firgured they still had a half hour or so till sunrise.
She glanced back at Keith. He'd driven through the night. ''You good?'' she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Keith shrugged, "Maybe it's coming up" He said, rubbing a hand over his face.
"Yea, I'm good" He said, supressing a yawn, he would need to sleep soon though.
"Should we stop and double check the map?" He asked her, he didn't want to drive to far in the wrong direction or something equally as stupid. Sara was half asleep in the back, and Leo would be waking up shortly, probably fussing over her. He sighed, it was cute to watch he doubted that if Aria got hurt she'd let him fuss, however, he knew if he was hurt, she'd fuss.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Aria nodded. ''Yea, pull over for a sec.'' she said, noddingto the side of the road.
She frown looking back down on the map, clicking the over head light on. ''Alright so the hotel was over here.'' Aria murmured, pointing to another spot farther south on the map. ''You got on the highway and passed about five other extis until we got to Route 32...'' Aria said, tracing her finger on the map as she talked.
''We've been on this Route all night. It should have taken us straight into Illinos. Once we passed the sign it was two exits for the highway toward Chicago...'' Aria mumbled, frowning in confusion. She hardly ever got lost, and this was upsetting her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Keith sighed, hitting his blinker and pulling onto the side of the road.
"Here we go" He said, looking over the map, though he took the time to kiss her in the process.
"No, we're on track, according to the map we're going the right way, we should have passed the state line over an hour ago, but I didn't see one" He frowned, was something going on?
"Do you think maybe someone's screwing with us?" He asked her. He checked the mirrors, everything seemed normal, though, come to think of it, they hadn't seen another vehicle all night. He shaded his eyes as the sun rose, Sara stirred in the back seat, but he was still staring out the window.
"Oh damn" He said, staring at the completely motionless scenery.

Sara sighed, shifting, once again dragged from sleep. She poked her head up, Keith was cursing, Aria was pouring over the map, and they weren't moving at all. She opened her mouth to talk, but she began to cough instead.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Aria gasped quietly in surprise as Keith kissed her. That had caught her off gaurd. She looked back down at the map quickly, glad that Keith agrred with her. She sighed. Good, at least they were heading the right way.
''I don't know..'' she answered, though she shuddered at the thought. Aria frowned back at the map, hearing Keith curse then. ''What?'' she asked, looking up and scanning the horizone quickly, not really noticing anything but the sunrise.

Leo heard Sara coughing first. He felt the rans of the early morning sunrise next. He winced, feeling lik he hadn't gotten any sleep at all. He sighed deeply, realizing then that the car was stopped.
''Wassup?'' Leo asked, squinting at the sun. Sara's coughing caught his attention and he looked back down at her.
''Sara?'' he asked, helping her sit up gently, wondering what was going on, what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:19 pm

"Aria, we didn't see a single car all night, and now, now there's a grand total of nothing moving out there" He said, shaking his head.
"This is fake, this whole place, it's made up. I mean we're on a major highway and we didn't see a single car, a single animal, there's nothing here" He stepped out of the car, the dust swirling around his feet.
"It's all fake" He said again, passing his arm in front of his face, the scenery was not ehre, not at all. He sighed, "Someone's screwing with us"

Sara coughed again, holding her hand up to Leo, asking him to give her one second.
"Nothing, just a dry throat" She watched Keith get out of the car and arched an eyebrow. She shook her head and sighed. She was tired, all she wanted to do was fall back asleep again, but she hurt to much, and Keith was babbling on about something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Aria frowned. She looked around then. ''Huh...'' she murmured. He had a point. They had'nt passed and other cars...and this was a major road. She watched him get out of the car and she followed him. Drawing her sword, Aria glanced back from where they had come from.
''Keith it looks pretty real to me...'' Aria said, jumping once and slicing threw the air with her sword. It still whistled as it cut through the air, but nothing else happened.

Leo nodded gently, rubbing his face again. He sighed, yawning once. Then he realized Keith and Aria had gotten out of the car.
''What are they doing?'' he asked, confused beyond reason at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

"Aria, no wind, no nothing. I mean, look at this place, nothing moves" He picked up a rock, throwing it. It hit the ground, puffs of dirt, but nothing moved.
"I mean, this is freaking creepy" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"This can't be real, I mean, it's to weird" He sighed, pressing his hand to the ground.
"There's no water here Aria, none" He said, trying to keep the mild panic from his voice. "The sun's so bright, to bright, and there's no wind" He said, licking his finger and holding it out. The finger didn't even dry off. He sighed, shaking his head and glancing back in the car. Sara and Leo looking at them like it was crazy.

Sara shrugged, "I have no idea" She murmured, leaning against him.
"You can check if you want, I'm not moving" She murmured, coughing again. She was so tired again, and her throat was killing her.
"Is there anything to drink in here?" She asked, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Aria frowned. No wind? Tha wasn't possible. She watched as Keith picked up a rock and tossed it. She shuddered, hearing the dead thud. The grip on her hilt tightened as she watched him. How he knew there was no water, she wasn't going to ask.
''Hang on.'' Aria said, Sheathing her sword and setting off down the road as fast as she could. She glanced back after a moment to see how far she had gotten before looking back ahead and stumbling to a halt. She was right back where she started. Only her uneven breathing told her she had ran at all.
''Shit.'' Aria breathed, resting her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. The road wasn't going to work. They must have been looping for hours. Aria tried not to growl in frustration and anger. ''Damn...''

Leo blinked, watching as Aria ran off in one direction and reappared from the other. Whoa. That wasn't right. ''Yea, stay here.'' Leo murmured, stepping out of the car then. He cringed at how bright the sun had gotten. It was just after sunrise, and it felt like mid-day. Something was wrong.
''I take it we took a wrong term somewhere?'' he asked, leaning against the door.
Aria shook her head. ''No...'' she said, still a bit winded. She sighed, leaving Keith to explain as she fell back against the car, panting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Keith watched Aria, shaking his head.
"Oh, fantastic" He said, shaking his head and frowning. This wasn't good at all, they were stuck in the middle of nowhere, no water, nothing, and well, they had no idea how to get out. He stood up, looking at Leo.
"Not a wrong turn man, we're stuck here. Even though I have no idea where here is" He said, shaking his head and frowning.
"It's not real, this place is fake, but we can't seem to get out of it" He murmured.

Sara sat up, letting her jean clad legs dangle out of the car door that Leo had left open.
"What's up?" She asked shaking her head and sighing. She leaned against the seat, she coughed, shivering a bit. She was cold, though the sun was shining.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Aria nodded in agreement to what Keith said. She pressed a hand to her chest, leaning forward again and coughing as she tried to breathe. Never before had running left her this winded. Aria took a deep breath, and then another before her heart stopping racing enough to let her breath normally.

''What?'' Leo asked, glancing around then, squinting against the harsh sunlight. ''Alright well, there's gotta be a way out.'' Leo said, glancing at Aria, wondering if there was a story behind this one to help them. She swallowed and grimaced, as if swallowing hurt and shook her head.

''This isn't ringing any bells...'' Aria said between breathes. Leo cursed lightly before looking down at Sara.
''We're trapped in some alternate universe or something...'' Leo answered rubbing his forehead gently. ''How close were we?'' he asked then
''About two hours, and a half tops...'' Aria said, looking around and passing the back of her hand across her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Keith looked at Aria and Leo, not sure what they were getting at, he was sitting in the driver's seat, facing out, listening to them talk. He glanced at Sara, quickly explaining everything in a hushed whisper, almost a if talking were wrong here.
"Oh" Sara's eyes grew wide and he sighed, re-focusing on Leo and Aria.
"Do you have any idea what this could be?" He asked them, worried. He shook his head, this was way to confusing for him, and they had no food, and worse yet, no water, all of which was fairly concerning to him.

Sara listened to Keith's story, eyes growing wider by the minute.
"Oh" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She flopped back against the car seat, unsure of what to say, what to do. She sighed, this place did look weird, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Aria took a deep breath. She looked back over the car at Leo. He was still looking around, whether he had an idea or not, Aria couldn't tell. With another deep breath, Aria pushed herself off the car and ran off toward the east, over the road and into the grass. She doged trees and bushes, not straining herself like she had before.
Aria sighed, stopping to look over her shoulder again. She'd gone father that time, when she turned back around though, she wasn't back where she started. She was still in the middle of the forest. So they just couldn't stay on the road? That didn't make sense. Aria took a few deep breaths before turning and heading back.

Leo was glancing over his shoulder, half expecting Aria to show up behind him. ''No idea..and illusion maybe?'' he suggested before a winded Aria showed back up. Leo frowned, glancing over his shoulder again.
''You didn't loop back over?''
Aria shook her head. ''We have to get off the main road, otherwise we'll keep going in circles...'' she said between breaths, rubbing the sweat from her brow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 pm

"So we have to go off-roading?" Keith said, looking in the direction that Aria had coem from.
"Alright, should we try that?" He asked, looking at the gas tank guage. They had enough gas to try that, which was reassuring.
"Shall we try that then?" He asked, wincing as Sara coughed again. He dug around, finding a half drank water bottle and handed it to her.
"Here, hopefully ths helps" He said, hoping that it did help.

Sara smiled appreciatively at Keith.
"Thanks" She murmured, taking a sip of the water bottle. She sighed, relieved as her burning throat cooled a bit.
"Thanks" She murmured again, taking another small sip. She rubbed at her throat, she really did hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Aria suddenly wished they'd kept the SUV from Miami instead of having to swap to the bulky station wagon. ''Think she'll make it?'' Aria asked, swallowing harshly as she slid into the passanger seat. It was worth a shot. Getting somewhere was better then going in circles.
At least they had the sun to keep them in the right direction.

Leo passed a hand over his face before sitting back into the car and closing the door after Aria. He glanced at Sara hearing her cough again. He put a hand up to her forhead.
''You're not getting sick on me now?'' Leo asked quietly, shaking his head lightly before nodding to Keith.
''Go for it.''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 am

"We'll find out" Keith said, buckling his seat belt and sighing. He made sure everyone had buckled up, just because he doubted that the shocks in this beater we're actually gonna be useful.
"Here we go" He started up the car and carefully started to go off road. He despised doing this in this type of car, off roading should be fun, in a truck or something, not some old station wagon. He frowned, hoping that the tires held up.

Sara shrugged, putting her own seatbelt on. She was in the middle of the back seat, wanting to be close to Leo.
"You tell me" She murmured in a slightly hoarse voice as she leaned against him. She shivered a bit, bouncing in the back seat as Keith began to carefully navigate the off road terrain. She had a feeling that this was going to suck.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 am

Aria sucked in a breath and pulled her seatbelt across as Keith steered the car off the road. "So wrong." she murmured, shaking her head. She preferred trails that were already made, rather than ones that needed to be made. Atleast with premade trails, she knew where she was going. Whereever they were now, Aria didn't know, and she wasn't liking it. As the car bounced around, Aria shook her head. It wasn't going to last once they reached the forest, the tree grew too dense. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment, and her eyes went wide. They hadn't gone that far, but the road was gone. "No turning back now.." she muttered, glancing at Keith before turning back right in her seat.

Leo shook his head, pulling his seatbelt as well. It was going to be a bumpy ride. He wrapped his arm around Sara as she leaned against him, and held onto the car down as the car lurched and bounced. This was ridiculous. He glanced out the window with a frown. He saw Aria glancing out the back window, and he turned to look as well. None of this made sense. How were they even supposed to get out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: