Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Leo frowned as he listned. Still he nodded, showing her he was paying attention. It didn't make all that much sense, but nothing else explained how Sara was suddenly hearing a voice.
''Maybe it's Hades...'' Leo murmured, because he doubted a demon would act on its own. He ran his fingers through his hair for a moment, sighing.
''What does it tell you?'' Leo asked then, woundering if maybe the voice said something that would help them get rid of it.

Aria raised an eyebrow, watching Keith. ''I got a feeling we can't loose these...'' Aria murmured. She had somewhat of a track record for loosing things, espically in battle.
Clenching her hand into a fist brough her sword back out. This time the glove remained on her hand. She twirled it once before turning and chucking it across the park. Aria relaxed for a moment before clenching her fist again. Her sword reappeared instantly. ''Oh yea. This I can work with.'' She said, looking over at Keith with a devious grin before letting her sword shrink back into her glove.

((Phones dieing. I'll try to get on again later.))
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC: Alright =]

BIC:
Keith arched an eyebrow at Aria as he attatched the necklace to his neck, sliding Sara's bracelet into his pocket.
"Yea, I can tell" He said, stuffing the list in his pocket.
"We should head back though, we have a lot of stuff to do today" He murmured, grinning at her, his hand touching the amulat around his neck. He touched it lightly, squeezing it once, suprised as the trident reappeared in his hand. Relaxing his grip once again, it disappeared, he felt the weight on his neck and realize that the trident reappeared where he had last placed it.
"Yea, I can adjust" He murmured, shaking his head and laughing.

Sara sighed, looking at Leo and shrugging.
"Basically it tells me to follow it's voice, 'come to it'. It always weaves these really pretty images of me and you, back home at camp" She shrugged. "It always promises safety and stuff. It wants me to go, I don't know where though" She murmured, shrugging a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Aris smirked. ''Interstin choice...'' she murmured, tighting the velcrow on her glove. Sighing, she looked back at the tree. She ran her hand over the bark, smiling.
''Thank you.'' she murmured before pushing away and nodding to Keith. ''Yea lets go. The sooner the better.'' Aria said, more energy in her voice and in her step. She was restless now, and almost itching for a fight, wanting to use her new sword.
Aria glanced around the park once before nodding towards the sidewalk. From there they could get back to the hotel. ''Come on.'' She said, taking his hand and walking off.

Leo nodded as he listened. He suddenly had a crazy idea, but he'd wait until later to tell her.
''And it only talks to you when we're not around?'' Leo asked, standing up to walk over to the window. He could see Aria and Keith crossing the street back to the hotel hopefully they firgured something out. Leo sighed, running his fingers through his hair before looking back to Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Keith laughed, but nodded, letting her take his hand as he effortlessly kept pace with her.
"Well, we got some cool stuff, which is helpful, and a list of places we can check out" He said, smiling and walking across the street carefully. He didn't want to get hit or something, which, with his luck, was liable to happen. He sighed, smiling at Aria, making sure Sara's bracelet was still in his pocket.

"Mainly when you guys aren't around, or when I'm really tired, stressed or sleeping" She said shrugging her shoulders.
"But mainly it's really when I'm alone. Like in the car when you guys were all outside. Or that night were I eneded up outside" She said, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Aria nodded. ''Means something bigs coming...'' Aria murmured. She looked around once before walking into the hotel. ''Lets grab our stuff and get going. Is any of those places close? I really don't want to get back into that peice of shit station wagon.'' Aria said, as she walked down the hallway to their room, unlocked the door and stepped inside. She took off her gray shirt, wearing only her tank top. As she shoved her shirt into her bag she pulled out her denim jacket, throwing it on and rolled the sleeves up to her elbows. She tossed her bag over her chest before looking around once more.

Leo rubbed his face gently. He stalled for a moment, packing up his bag. He frowned then. ''Sara..did I bring my quiver in from the car?'' he asked, looking around again.
He glanced up hearing a knock on the door, firguing that was Aria and Keith. Leo sighed, standing up and walking over. ''Hey.'' he murmured

''We come baring gifts!'' Aria called, holding her hand out to Leo. He raised an eyebrow at her hand, and then Aria noticed how tense the air was. ''Um...bad time?'' Aria murmured, pulling her closed hand back to her chest for a moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Keith glanced at the piece of crumped paper.
"I need to look at my map" He said, shaking his head. He had brought various maps, and had grabbed one of Chicago at the library, though it was harder to understand one written in a language he didn't understand. He sat down, letting Aria go badger Sara and Leo. He had given her Sara's bracelet, so he was able to focus on his map.

Sara sighed, "I have no idea, I'm sure you grabbed it though" She knew he was stalling, which bothered her. She glanced up at Aria.
"Sort of" She murmured, "What's this about gifts?" She asked, looking at Leo, she wanted to persue this conversation, but it seemed he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Aria bit her lip gently. ''Oh sorry.'' she murmured.
Leo gave a light smile in reassurance but opened the door for Aria to walk in. ''It's fine. What's up?'' he asked.
Aria gave Leo a smile before looking over at Sara. ''Well me and Keith went down to the library to check all the places that are greek related.'' she explained, sitting on the edge of the bed as Leo collasped in the chair. ''While Keith was working that out with the librarian I went outside and there was the tree. Check out what we scored.''
Aria held her hand open, revealing Sara's braclet in one hand, Leo's necklace in the other. Leo laughed. ''Um...thanks.'' he said, shaking his head. Aria rolled her eyes.

''Put it on will ya? Notcie that your bow's missing? Trust me.'' Aria said, grinning. Leo sighed, taking the necklace from Aria and clasping it. He waited for a moment before looking at her witha raised eye brow.
Aria sighed and leaned forward, pressing the clasp of his necklace. The godeln quiver and wooden bow appeared then, and Leo stood up suddenly with the new weight.
''Whoa!'' Leo gasped, reaching back to draw his bow. It was soild oak, polished and tipped at each end with the same bronze as Aria's sword. So were the arrow heads. ''Sweet.'' Leo breathed, replacing his bow and pressing the clasp again for his quiver to disappear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Sara frowned, but said nothing, listening to Leo and Aria. She was a bit annoyed that Leo was ignoring her question. She held the bracelet Aria gave her, sighing, and letting it fall into her lap as she watched Leo. She was happy that he got a new bow and arrow, but she didn't really care right now. She sighed, frowning a bit, before inspecting the silver, thin bracelet.

She let it run through her fingers, touching the clasp and wincing at the small, extremely sharp dagger appeared in her hand.
"This looks safe" She grumbled, touching the blade and feeling the blood appear on her finger. She sighed, shaking her head, watching in amazement as the wound sealed.
"That apparently can't hurt me"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Leo watched Sara's bracelet transform into a long dagger and he grinned lightly. He winced, seeing the blood on her finger. He laughed, hearing that it couldn't hurt her.
"That's a relief." Leo murmured. "And you found these on a tree?" Leo asked, looking skeptically at Aria, a hand reaching up to his neck for a moment.

Aria smirked and nodded. "Gifts from the Gods. They're still oldfashioned like that. Happens in the stories all the time." She held up a gloved hand, and Leo suddenly realized he'd never seen Aria wear it before. She clenched her fist and from her hand grew a three-foot long brown sword. Leo blinked, sitting back in amazement.
"Nice. What'd Keith get?" Leo asked, suddenly wondering where the other guy was. Aria smiled and relaxed her grip on her sword and it retracted, shrinking into her fists.

"A trident." Aria murmured, rolling her eyes gently. "Go firgure right?" she murmured, glancing back at Sara for a moment. "Pretty cool huh? Can't loose them either. The bracelet and necklace are real. The weapon is somehow connectied to it, so as long as you're wearing that, the weapon will come back." Aria said, grinning, excitement clear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:54 pm

"Mm, cool" Sara murmured, weapons weren't all that exciting to her, not like they were to Aria, though she appreciated it. She put the bracelet on her wrist, making sure it couldn't slip off. She shook her wrist, double checking before sighing and stretching out. She rubbed a hand through her hair, slipping off of the bed into the washroom, washing her face for a moment, as she felt as if she were about to cry. She was aggrivated that Leo was keeping something from her now, and she was tempted to just stay behind, though now she doubted she'd be allowed. Not that she blamed Leo, he was probably worried about her.

She brushed her teeth, shaking her head and brushing her hair, she leaned forward on the sink, admiring her expression for a moment. She looked tired, at least in her opinion, and her lips were chapped, nearly bleeding. She dug in her bag, which for some reason was in the washroom and dug her chapstick, smearing some on her lips.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Aria watched Sara get up and leave to go into the bathroom and she bit her lip. She glanced back at Leot who sighed and rubbed his face.
"You two have a fight?" Aria murmured quietly.
"Not exactly." Leo murmured before glancing over at Aria. "You knew about this voice she's been hearing..." Aria suddenly growing tense pretty much answered his question. Leo nodded before standing up and rubbing his neck, careful not to press the clasp on the necklace.

"Is it getting worse?" Aria asked quietly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She had a feeling she should leave, but she was worried about Sara.
Leo gave a shrugg and a dejected sigh. "I don't know. I just found out about it..." Leo murmured.
Aria nodded gently. "Alright, well, meet us downstairs in a few? The sooner we find out the next clue the better." Leo nodded stiffly in agreement before Aria disappeared, the door closing quietly behind her.

"It's gonna be a loooong day." Aria said, leaning on the door to her and Keith's room. "Found anything?" she asked, sighing and rubbing her face gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Sara sighed, shaking her head and stepping out of the washroom as soon as Aria left. She made it look like that wasn't what she intened, and she was a bit annoyed still. She looked at Leo, arching an eyebrow and grabbing her sweatshirt, just in case.
"Are we going? Or are you going to finally answer my question?" She asked curiously. She was trying to keep the annoyance from her voice, but she wanted to know what was gong on.

Keith sighed, glancing up, smiling lightly at Aria.
"Are they coming?" He asked, he wasn't sure if Sara would, she was sick after all.
He had marked a few places on the map, holding them up and showing them to her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Leo sucked in a breath. He stood up, grapping his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "It's just a crazy idea..." he muttered, which was entirely the truth. In Leo's mind, the only way to get this voice out of Sara's mind, was to kill whoever was behind it. If it called her to it, Sara knew where to go, it was just a matter of Leo and the other's following without causing any suspision. Part of the reason he didn't want to tell Sara. If the voice could get into her head, it might know ahead of time.
"Just let me know if you start hearing that voice again alright?" Leo asked, smiling lightly. He could tell she was annoyed for not telling her, but he had a good reason for it. He wrapped his arms around her gently for a moment, tilting her head up and kissing her lips. "I love you, don't forget that..." he smiled lightly again and nodded. "They're probably waiting for us already."

"I think so." Aria murmured, rubbing her forehead for a moment. She nodded at the map, noticing the circles. "Cool, lets go." she said, nodding for him to follow her out. She flexed her fingers gently as she waiting in the hallway for Keith. Aria took a deep breath, her ADHD acting up again. She couldn't focus on anything for too long, and she bounced lightly, restless as she waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Sara sighed, letting Leo pull her against him.
"I love you too" She said with a small sigh. She was annoyed, but not as much as before.
"Alright, I'm ready" She said, finger her bracelet lightly, careful not to set it off. She shook her head, pulling her dark hair up into a high pony tail, though her bangs, which were side bangs were left free. Giving her a 'peppy yet stunning' appearance.
"I look like a cheer leader" She grumbled. She was wearing a black tank top, that bared her middle a bit, though not a lot, a pair of low riding, perfect fitting jeans, and her black skate shoes. She had her red and blue zip up hoodie, held in her hand and she was looking at Leo expectantly. She was feeling better, a lot better.

Keith walked out behind Aria, folding his map up, worried. He sighed, smiling at Aria as she bounced restlessly.
"Hyper?" he teased, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Leo smiled lightly, glad his little tatic had worked. "Not exactly..." he murmured. "If you were a cheerleader, you'd be holding pom-poms and shouting out cheers." he teased, trying to cheer her up before walking to leave the room.
"Got everything? We might not be heading back here..." Leo said, glancing around the room once before readjusting his bag on his shoulder.

Aria shook her head. "Not the word I would use..." she muttered. "Edgy... Nervous... Caustion... Untrusting maybe...A bit worried and concerned definatly..." Aria murmured, flexing her fingers once, making sure not to clench her fist lest her sword appear. Though, since these were magic objects, Aria firgured the mortals would only see her glove and not the actual sword.
"Though I am pleased with the gifts." Aria said, tightening the velcrow on her glove once more, running her hand over the smooth leather, flexing her fingers once more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 pm

"Oh shush you" Sara said, swinging her bag over her shoulder. She was a bit annoyed about everything right now, particularly her and Leo's issues. She shoved her hands in her pockets, a small frown on her face as she followed Leo outside. She glanced around, seeing Keith and Leo downstairs.
"Let's go" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing. She wasn't in the mood to deal with this right now, she walked down the stairs, ignoring Leo, Keith and Aria.

Keith sighed, "I vote we get a new car" He said, looking around the parking lot. He smiled at Leo and Sara as they came down the stairs, though he faltered a bit as he saw Sara's expression. He glanced at Leo, arching an eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Leo sighed. He gave Keith and shrugg with a- Whatcha gonna do? expression before shoving his hands in his pockets as well.
"And this is why it's going to be a long day." Aria murmured quietly. Her eyes lit up at the mention of a new car and Aria twirled her fingers gently.
"Leave that to me. Though we're getting another SUV this time." she said as she followed Sara outside. Holding a hand up against the sun, Aria glanced around the parking lot, as if she were standing at a used-car sale and everything was 50% off. Which in Aria's eyes was practically free.

Leo ran his fingers through his hair as Aria disappeared, probably off to get another car as Keith suggested. "Found a few places I'm guessing?" Leo asked, as he gazed around the city. Everything seemed to be within walking distance, unless of course they had to go across town.

Aria pulled up in a well-used looking white Surburban. She had the windows rolled down, a pair of sunglass on, which Leo guessed she found in the truck because he'd never see them before, and the radio was playing some rock song Leo didn't recognize.
"Ready to roll?" Aria called, lowering the radio then and grinning mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Sara frowned as she heard Aria's comment. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, maybe she should just stay here, she was wrecking everyone's day. She stepped a little ways off from the group, trying to keep from flipping out on one of them. She didn't appreciate the comments, and maybe she was in a bad mood, but well that didn't mean she needed to be talked about. She watched Aria pull up in a large white, SUV. She frowned, sliding in the back seat, sitting as far away from Aria as she could right now, lest she start arguing with the other girl. She was behind the passanger which would be Keith. She buckled her seat belt, her bag on the seat between her and Leo.

Keith sighed, sliding into teh car next to Aria.
"Um, I think Sara heard you" He mumbled softly to her, shaking his head and frowning. He knew it would be a long day, but he doubted that either Sara or Leo needed to hear that. He glanced at Aria, shaking his head and smiling.
"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, pulling his map out and spreading it across his lap.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Aria winced. "Opps." she muttered. She hadn't meant for either Leo or Sara to hear that, just Keith. She sighed, passing her forarm over her shoulder, sweating lightly in the afternoon heat with her jacket and jeans. Though she was glad to have taken off the long sleeved shirt; that was warmer.
Looking at the map, Aria picked up her glasses to look. "Whatever's closest....there's a park again... Should we try that?" she asked, firguring that might be someplace to start since they'd found the first clue at a park in Miami.

Leo sighed, pulling himself up and into the truck after Sara slid all the way across the seat. He nodded in slight approval to Aria's choice. The back seat had plenty of room, as did the front, which was a nice changed from the cramped space of the station wagon.
"Sure." Leo answered quietly, glancing out the window as Aria pulled the surburn away from hotel.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 pm

"Wherever" Sara shrugged, pulling one of the magazines from her bag, curling up against the window and flipping through the pages, a small frown on her face. She was a bit upset, and she didn't want to deal with this.
"I'm-" She cut off, shaking her head and returning her attention to her magazine. She didn't know what she was gonna do, she had no desire to even talk anymore. She glanced at Leo, her eyes brightening for a moment, he looked really hot right now, and she wasn't mad at him, but she was a bit annoyed over all.

Keith shrugged, looking at the park on the map.
"Yea, it's fairl close" He glanced at Sara as she cut off her sentence. He wondered if she was alright, but well, that was Leo's department, not his.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Aria nodded, pushing her sleeves up a bit more. She knew eventually she'd cave and take off the jacket all together. Leo and Sara knew about the hounds as well, but it didn't make the scars look any better. Aria flexed her fingers gently, stopping at a light. She had more patience today, needing to be careful with her driving now that they were actually in the city.
"Erm, mind telling me where I'm heading Water Boy?" Aria murmured, since she couldn't exactly make heads or tails of the current map he had. "Or...was that the park by the library?" Aria asked suddenly.

Leo glanced back over at Sara, hearing her start talking then cut off. He raised an eyebrow in questioning, but decided not to press her. If she wanted to, she'd tell him. Though right now, he wasn't expecting Sara to tell him much. He gave her a light reassuring smile before turning his gaze back out to the city as they passed buildings after buildings, the truck getting cast in shadows from time to time before breaking out into the warm sun again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

"No, it's a park up here, on the left. Turn at the next right" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He slid from the car as she pulled over, looking around, his eyes growing wide.
"I think we may have found it" he was gazing at the huge parthanon replica in the middle of the park.
"Ummmm" He shook his head, glancing at the others. Aria was out of the car now, as were Sara and Leo.

Sara sighed and shook her head. She slid from the car, looking around and noting what Keith was gaping at.
"Hmm" She said, shaking her head and frowning. She didn't want to do this, not at all.
"I guess we may have found it" She murmured, shoving her hands roughly in her pockets, before yelping and cursing. She had hit her bracelet clasp and her dagger had happened to appear, sliding her hadnd open.
"Ow" She hissed, through the cut healed almost instantly. She was still covered in blood. The bracelet had reappeared as soon as he dropped the dagger and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Aria nodded and followed Keith's directions, finding any empty parking space and pulling into it instantly. She sighed, stepping out of the truck then, swinging the set of spare keys she'd found under the seat.
Aria pushed her new glasses up on her head, following Keith's gaze. "Yep. That'll do it." she said, nodding in agreement. She placed her glasses back down, pulling out a peice of gum. "Anyone want a peice?" Aria asked, looking at Sara and Leo then.

"Parthanon. Nice." Leo murmured. That was one thing about Greek history he did know; archetiture. He nodded to Aria, taking a peice of gum, needing some way to work out his stress at the moment. He turned, hearing Sara yell and curse.
"You ok?" He asked, walking over to her and gently taking the hand she was clucthing. The wound was healing on it's own, so Leo let it be. He rubbed her hand gently before giving her a light smile.

Aria let out a short breath, turning to look back at the Parthanon. "Shouldn't be too bad.." she murmured, starting to walk towards it, tugging Keith along with her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Keith glanced back at Sara, but didn't say anything. He chuckled as Aria tugged him along, he practically tripped over himself.
"Thanks Aria" He said, finally managing to catch up with her. He sighed, shaking his head and laughed, walking with her, looking up at the huge structure.
"Well, here we go, let's find this and get out of here" He murmured, stepping inside and looking around. It was swarming with people, which made things a lot harder.

Sara sighed, "Thanks" She murmured, to Leo, though he hadn't really done anything. She let him keep her hand as they walked, a small smile on her face. Being outside was helping her mood, a lot.

She stepped inside the cavernous opening of the building, sighing.
"This could take awhile"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm

"Anytime." Aria promised, grinning to show she meant it. Stepping into the building, Aria pushed her sunglasses up on her head. Just in front of them was a ceiling-high statue of Athena. Aria sighed, bowing her head lightly.
"Aunty." Aria murmured before glancing around. On either side there were pillars, and in the windows were other Greek Gods and Goddesses. Aria let out a long breath, looking around at the number of people.
"This might be diffcult. Maybe we should come back later?" Aria murmured, glancing at Leo and Sara as they walked in behind them.

Leo smiled. "No prob." he told her, glad she let him keep hold over her hand as they walked towards the Parthanon. He sighed, stepping in and blinking at the light difference. He let out a low whistle in amazement to the statue before glancing around.
"Tough crowd. Any idea where to start?" Leo muttered.
Aria glanced around for a moment. "Check the Statues?" she answered back, shrugging and looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next