Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Kristen shuddered. "I wish you would have told me that sooner.." she murmured, rubbing her face gently. She was glad that Demitri started messing with her then, it cheered her up.
Kristen laughed as Demitri kissed her hand. "Bed time? Really?" She passed her hand over his face, pulling him towards her to press her lips to his.
Kristen grinned and laughed quietly. "Why bother changing?" she whispered, kissing him again, bitting him gently, knowing it bothered him.

Alayna sighed. "No Keith. This happens with a fever. You feel cold, but you're body is actually burning. It's you're immune system fighting against whatever virus is in your body." she explained quietly. She made sure he was tucked in the blankets before standing up and going into the bathroom. She came out with a hot cloth then, sitting back down on the bed and pressing it to his forehead gently.
"Better?" Alayna asked, smiling gently as her mind raced, trying to think of a simple remedy she could give him for now to help with the fever.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 pm

"Sorry, I guess it slipped my mind" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He frowned as she bit him, but he laughed.
"Oh?" He murmured, lying her down and sliding over her.
"You're right, I guess there's no point in changing" He murmured, pulling the blankets over the two of them.

Demitri sighed, kissing Kristen lightly.
"You're right, no point in change" He said, reaching out from under the covers to pull his boxers on and toss the towel out from the blankets.
"You alright?"

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"I dislike this" He said, shivering lightly as she tucked him in. He frowned, eyeing the washcloth, though it felt good.
"Yea" he murmrued, sighing tiredly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Kristen laughed, gasping quietly as Demitri slid over her and she fell back against the bed. She grinned, wrapping her arms around him as the blankets were pulled over the two of them.

Kristen sighed, rolling onto her stomach as Demitri reached out from under the blankets. She smiled lightly, wincing as her bruised rib slowly healed. Kristen laughed quietly but nodded and strecthed, much like a cat, arching her back to crack it back into place to heal.
"Yes. This fast healing is amazing." Kristen said, laughing then and pulling the blanket back around her and wrapping an arm around her pillow.

"Most people do dislike sickness..." Alayna murmured quietly. She smiled, glad the washcloth was helping.
Alayna shook her head. "I'm gonna see if there's any cold pills in the medicine cabinet." she murmured, pulling away and going back into they're bathroom. She looked around for a bit before shaking her head; she'd have to talk to Sven...
"None here, damn." Alayna muttered to herself before walking out of the room. "Hey Sve..?" Alayna called quietly, rubbing her face gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Demitri smiled.
"Good" He murmured, smiling at her and stretching out. He pulled his boxers on, sighing contently.
"You should sleep now love, or do you need to drink, maybe eat?" He was worried about her not eating, and he wanted her to start again, but he wouldn't pressure her. He slipped back under the blankets, sighing and stretching out beside her.

Keith sighed, listening to her fuss around. He felt bad, being sick while Alayna was dealing with so much.
Sven poked his head in the room.
"Yea?" He asked, wincing at the scent of illness in the room.
"Keith sick?" He frowned, he knew this was coming, with the serious infection in the angel's injury.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Kristen rolled her shoulder's gently, sighing in relief as one popped lightly. "Mmm, a drink would be nice..." she murmured. She'd been fighting against the dizzyness for a few minutes now, and she really didn't feel like getting sick right now. Kristen thought about actual food food, but shook her head again. Maybe in the morning, not right now when she felt sick.
"Aww, I don't wanna go to sleep..." Kristen murmured, laughing quietly at her whiny, childish voice.

Alayna smiled softly. "Yea. He's got a fever, and there's nothing I can give him for it." she murmured, walking back into the room with Sven. She rubbed her arms gently, sighing. "He told me that his wound is infected, so I guess this is a bonus....do you have anything that'll at least combat against the fever for now?" Alayna asked, looking back at Keith worriedly. He was shaking badly, and that was concerning her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Demitri sighed, biting his wrist and giving it to her.
"Yes, bed time. You need to sleep, and Maddie's gonna be back here tomorrow, so that'll be interesting. We only have a few more days in Rome. Is there anything else you want to see? Maybe you and Maria could go back to the Vatican, Alexi and I can handle Maddie" He talked while she drank from his wrist.

Keith shivered again, rolling on hsi side, dislodging the towel from his forhead. He was exahusted, and he was really disliking being sick. He coughed, wincing at the freezingness of his skin.
Sven sighed, "I sort of expected this, him being sick and all. So I dropped by the drug store, picked up a few things" He handed her a bag.
"These should help"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 am

Kristen rolled her eyes gently, wincing as Demitri tore open his wrist. She sighed, holding the blanket to her chest and sitting up enough to drink. She half listened to him, more intuned to the dying burn as his blood ran down her throat.
She pulled away after a moment, licking her lips and sighing. ''Actually that would be awesome'' Kristen murmured, smiling at him and laying back against her pillows. She turned her gaze to the balcony doors, where the light from the streets below were starting to dim down for the night. She'd miss this city. ''There are a few things I wanna see. They're in the Vatican though, so your idea might work.''

Alayna frowned as Keith moved around. This woul be intersting...She looked back at Sven, and then down at the bag with relief. ''Thanks Sve.'' she said, smiling thankfully. She dug in the bag, finding the medicine and shook out two pills for him Hopfully this would work for him. ''Keith, here, swallow these.'' she murmured quietly, sitting on the bed next to him.
Looking back at Sven, Alayna chewed her lip at the question in her mouth. ''Its not bad is it? The infection?'' she asked quietly, worried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

Demitri smiled.
"I'll ask her when she and Alexi bring Maddie down. I know she's curious about going there, but Alexi wont set foot on the ground" He said, chuckling. "He's like me, it's just a place neither of us like" He took his wrist away when she was done, wiping the blood from her lips and licking it off of his fingers. "Feel better?" He asked, kissing her forhead. "You know, I was thinking that maybe we should look into buying a condo here. You know, for vacations and stuff? You and Maddie seem to like it, and I don't mind Rome, it'd be a nice get away from Russia in the winter" He looked at her curiously, wondering what she thought.

Keith sighed, taking the pills and swallowing them. He made a face, but just slumped back against the pillows, sighing tiredly.
Sven sighed, he knew this question was coming. He gestured to Alayna to follow him, stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.
"The infection's bad Alayna, not horrible, but bad, it's going to be hard to cure. I'm still trying to work out how to help him recover from the demon attack, this infection just makes it worse. You need to keep an eye on it. I know you don't like looking at his injury, but well, I can't do it everyday"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 am

Kristen smirked and shook her head. ''I still don't understand why you're so iffy about it. I know you don't believe in that god but it's not like you're betraying your gods or anything...you're not going there for mass.'' she murmured quietly, sighing as she lay back on the bed. She rolled her lips gently as Demitri wiped the blood away, smirking.
Her eyes shot open at the thought of having a condo in Rome. They widened hearing about an escape from the harsh Russian winter. ''Oh that would be amazing.'' she said, grinning as she looked back at him. Kristen narrowed her eyes for a moment. ''So you read minds now?''

Alayna's breath caught in her throat as Sven called her from the room. She almost regretted asking the question. Sighing, Alayna stood up from the bed and followed out after Sven. She bit down on her lip, listening intently. When Sven said it was bad, Alayna covered her face for a moment, pacing around in a circle. She nodded gently, swallowing the hard lump in her throat before looking back at the doctor.
''Alright.'' Alayna said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:20 am

"It's a personal thing" Demitri protested, chuckling lightly.
"No, I've been toying with the idea for awhile. While you and Maria go to teh Vatican, I'll talk to my realtor. We could spend our last few days there, as opposed to here, less Paparazzi issues" He said, smiling and shaking his head.
"What do you think?"

Sven frowned, "Alayna, he'll recover. Angel's are incredible like that. Besides, I doubt the guys upstaris are gonna let Keith die, they owe him, from what I understand" He sighed, "He'll be fine, the injury and infection aren't fatal" He shook his head, humans tended to stress.
"Is Nicko coming over later? None of us mind, and it won't affect Keith" He said, he was interested by Alayna's brother, he strongly disliked him, but the man facinated him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes but let it be. She thought about Demitri's offer and smiled.
''I think that so long as it's a place with a view, that'll be amazing.'' she said, sighing and strecthing again. She rolled over onto her stomach, closer to Demitri, grinning.
''You enjoy spoiling me don't you?'' she asked quietly, smirking. Living this high life Demitri was giving her was something short of overwhemling. Kristen wondered is she'd ever adjust.

Alayna smiled lightly and sighed. She couldn't help stressing over Keith. She knew demon wounds were pretty serious. Even with him sort of healing, this infection wasn't good. It may not be fatal now but if it wasn't cured...
Alayna blinked, shaking her head, forcing herself not to think about it.
''Um. I'm not sure. He wanted to...'' she murmured then, shruggin somewhat indifferently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Of course I do, I've gone hundreds of years without someone to spoil, now, now I have someone, two people to spoil" He grinned.
"I can make sure we have a view. I'll let you and Maria know where to go if we're not here when you get back" He said, smiling at her and kissing her cheek.

Sven nodded, "Alright, he's welcome, I had some questions for him anyway" He said, smiling and shaking his head.
"He'll be fine Alayna" He nodded back at Keith, before wandering away.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Kristen rolled her eyes gently. "You're ridiculous." she murmured, yawning tiredly. She glanced over at the clock and winced. It was early in the morning, sunrise wouldn't be too far off. Demitri would probably want her to sleep now...
"Alright, I guess that'll work." Kristen murmured, rubbing her face gently as Demitri kiss her cheek. She laughed quietly, sitting up to brush her lips over his for a moment before falling back on the bed.

"Thanks Sven..." Alayna said quietly, meaning about Nicko being welcome and the reassurance about Keith. She sighed, rubbing her face gently before walking back into the room. It was late. Nicko would probably want to come over, espically knowing that he was welcomed. He'd want to make ammends, knowing what he did.
Alayna sighed, changing into her pajama's and sliding onto the bed next to Keith. She kissed his forehead gently. "Night Keith."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Demitri sighed, "Sleep love" He said, pulling the blankets over her lightly and kissing her cheek again.
"Please" He said, sliding off of the bed and grabbing his laptop. He had to go over a few more things, and he could probably finish up in the next few hours, not to mention he had some house hunting to do. He sighed, glancing at her, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips. It was reassuring, having Kristen with him, it made him feel better about his long, somewhat confusing life.

Keith smiled, wrapping his arm around Alayna.
"Mhh, good night" He murmured softly, tiredly. He was still feeling awful, and all he wanted to do was feelbetter.
"Alayna, I feel sick" He grumbled, childishly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Kristen groaned. "I don't wanna go to sleep..." she murmured as Demitri pulled the blankets back around her. She saw him pull up the laptop and winced at the brightness of the screen. She groaned again, rolling over to where he had been sitting. Kristen smirked, picking up his pillow and tossing it at him half-heartedly.
"Work-aholic..." Kristen teased, laughing quietly and pulling the sheets over her head, burrying herself in the pillows and blankets. She was tired, but she didn't want to sleep. She was probably being difficult, but right now, Kristen couldn't really care. It was just her and Demitri, and they hadn't gooffed around like this in a while.

Alayna chuckled, brushing her fingers through Keith's hair slowly. She kissed his forehead again, which was still warm, but not as hot as before. "The medicine's working Keith." she told him. "You'll probably feel better in the morning." she laughed quietly, shaking her head.
"Get some sleep." she said quietly, wrapping her arms around him and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Demitri sighed, shutting his laptop, and shaking his head.
"You really need to sleep" He grumbled, placing the device away and growling playfully at her. "You have so much to do tomorrow, you should sleep" He stretched out, taking her in his arms however.
"Will you sleep if I hold you?" He asked, smiling and pulling the blankets over the two of them, cuddling her against his cold body. He still only wore boxers after all.

Keith sighed, nodding his head and cuddling against her.
"Hopefully the medicine works for awhile" He hadn't been this close to Alayna in awhile, but it was nice, familiar. He enjoyed the fact that his being sick had sort of made everything better, even if he detested being sick.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Kristen giggled, hearing Demitri growl at her and shutting off the laptop. ''Yes.'' she breathed in silent triumph. The blankets were pushed back from her then and Demitri was there. She shivered with his cold body now next to her's, though she loved being in his arms entirely.
Kristen smiled, nestling herself in the blankets and against Demitri, wrapping her arms around him as if he were a stuffed animal. ''Mmhm...'' was her tired reply.

Alayna nodded gently. ''It is.'' she murmured quietly. She stroke his hair back, pressing her fingers to his forehead for a moment. Same as before.
''You're fever's going down...'' Alayna sighed. ''I just need you to sleep now alright?'' she laughed quietly, shaking her head and closing her eyes again. She felt warm, and secure, just like all the other times Keith had held her. It was reassuring, since she hadn't felt this relieved in a while. It put her to sleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Demitri sighed, "You're annoying" He grumbled, keeping his arms wrapped around her. He had had this argument with her many times before. She would whine until he agreed to let her sleep in his arms, and she would wrap around him, holding on, which was adorable, yet irritating at times. Kristen tended to think he was a stuffed toy while she slept.

Keith nodded, he could feel sleep dragging him down, but he feared the fever would return. That was how he understood sickness. It always came back. He cuddled against Alayna, shivering a bit, still cold, though he felt comfortable in her arms. He pulled his arms away from her, wrapping them against himself in an effort to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Kristen pouted, though she was trying not to smile. She laughed quietly, tilting her head up, nudging Demitri's chin gently.
''I sorries...'' she purred queitly. Kristen smirked, kissing his jaw lightly before resting her head back on his chest. She sighed, completely comfortable despite how rough his chest was. It just felt right, being in his arms. Now that she healed faster, Kristen could care less if she woke up sore. The stiffness would go away quicker.
''Still love me?'' she asked quietly, still childlike in her exhaustion.

Maria's eyes opened. She heard Maddie tossing in her sleep and it had startled her. The room had fallen entirely silent until then. Blinking, Maria rubbed her eyes before glancing at the clock. She sighed then; it was very early. Even so for Maddie to be waking up. Gently, Maria pulled herself away from Alexi, needing to stretch and move around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yea, apologize, suck up" He frowned as she kissed him, but he was just kidding him.
"Yea, I still love you" He teased, stretching out and letting her cuddle against him.
"Dork" He knew she'd be sore when she woke up, but whatever, she was healing much faster, so he'd be fine with her getting sore. He cuddled against her, letting himself slowly zone out.

Alexi groaned, flopping against the mattress as Maria left the bed. He grumbled under his breath, but rolled over, keeping his blankets wrapped around him. His arms ached, but he figured it was just stiffness. He heard someone tossing and assumed it was Maddie. He rubbed at his face, but only succeeded in clobbering himself in the face.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Kristen chuckled, knowing Demitri was only teasing. ''Yay. I love you too.'' she murmured. She yawned, rubbing her eyes gently before closing them and resting back against Demitri. She purred contently as Demitri held her, smiling to herself. Slowly, wrapped in the coveres and his arms, Kristen fell asleep.

Maria ran her fingers through her knotted hair, growling softly in frustration. She heard Alexi grumble and groan and firgured her escape hadn't gone unnoticed. Stepping back from the balcony, Maria smiled lightly, leaning over to kiss Alexi's forehead. She didn't feel like sitting down just yet.
''Sorry love, I was trying to be descrete...'' she whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Alexi grumbled.
" 'S fine, I just managed to smack myself in the face" He mumbled tiredly. He shook his head, pulling his blankets around him, looking around at her curiously.
"Maddie awake yet?" He murmured, still half asleep. He wasn't enjoying being in bed right now, but he doubted he'd be able to get up and walk around. He sighed, going to rub his face again, and smacking himself, yet again.
"Damn"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Maria frowned, passing her hand over his face, carassing his cheek lightly. ''Suave...'' she murmured, shaking her head gently. Maria turned to look back at the little one, still sleeping, though it was a bit restlessly at the moment. Ever so often, Maddie would turn over in some different way.
''No, but I'm sure she'll be up soon.'' Maria said, looking back at Alexi as he smacked himself in the face. ''Lexi...'' Maria mumbled, pushing his casted hand away so he wouldn't hit himself. ''You forget you're wearing the cast huh?''
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Alexi sighed, "Yupp" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He rubbed his head, carefully this time. He looked at her, sighing.
"I'm to tired to remember I have them on" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He looked at her, smiling as she caressed his face. It was nice, reassuring.
"Thanks love"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Maria rolled her eyes, a smirk on her face. ''Then rest again.'' she murmured. She couldn't exactly say 'sleep' since vampire never really could. Though, you zone out far enough one gets pretty close.
She smiled, trailing her hand up to his hair, brushing it back from the mangled bed-head it was now. Maria smirked. ''You're welcome.'' she murmured, though she wasn't entirely sure what he was thanking her for.

''Mama...?'' Maria turned around at Maddie distressed voice. She frowned, walking over to the child.
''Maddie?''
''Mama...'' Maddie turned over again, away from Maria's cool touch.
Mari frowned; Madison was still sleeping. She shook Maddie's shoulder gently, and the girl gasped. Maddie blinked a few times before cloudly blue eyes turned on Maria.
''Hey...'' Maria whispered soothingly. ''You ok?''
Maddie rubbed her eyes, nodding as she realized it wasn't bright yet. Maria smirked seeing that Maddie was still tired. ''Go back to sleep. You're alright now.'' Maddie nodded again before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: