Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Demitri moaned, "I-I don't want to hurt you" He breathed, her touch was like fire, burning him, in a good way. He purred, "You have no idea how much you're testing me" He murmured, letting his hands slid to her waist, pulling her closer to him. He froze however, when he saw his brother tubmling through the air.
"Gods" He cursed, movng away from Kristen to rush out onto the balcony. He stared at Alexi, shaking his head in amusment.

"Fine, it's not like it hurt or anything" He called, brushing more rubble off of him. He stared up, abefore wakling over and scaling the side of the the building, trying to ignore Demitri's laughter.
"Ass" He said as he climbed by.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 pm

"How could you?" Kristen asked, giggling quietly. She felt Demitri pulling her closer, and didn't protest. She felt how tense he had gone and frowned. She gasped as he pulled away, and walked over to the balcony. He must have seen something she missed.
"What is it?" Kristen asked, running over to him. "Alexi?" she gasped, frowning and blinking as he scalded the wall, cursing Demitri since he was laughing.
"Damn. What was that about?" Kristen asked, leaning forward on the railing to look up at the balcony two floors up. Kristen could see Maria, and half the railing missing. Kristen frowned and stepped back then shaking her head and chuckling lightly.
"Wow..." Kristen murmured, going back into the room and ruffling her hair as the dress swayed with her movement.

Maria sighed with relief, taking a few steps back and collasping into a chair. She rubbed her face, stressed, waiting for Alexi to reappear. She could hear Demitri laughing right now, but she didn't exactly think it was funny. As Alexi came back, Maria stood up, taking his hand and pulling him into her arms.
"I know I know, but..." Maria glanced over the railing, wincing. "Jesus..." Maria murmured, shaking her head then.
"Alexi?" Maddie asked quietly, still standing in the room. "You ok?" she asked, even though Demitri had told her not to. Then again, she didn't mean emotionally, she meant physically, so she guessed this wouldn't count.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Demitri was still laughing as he turned his attention back into the room, to Kristen. He smirked for a moment, before rushing into the room and sweeping her up into his arms, kissing her.
"Now, where were we before my idiot brother inturrupted us?" He asked, smiling at her as he held her tightly, not to tightly, against him. He loved the feeling of her in his arms, she was so lovely. He sighed, smiling at her, his eyes burning as he stared at her, though not burning in an angry way, more like a love sick way.

Alexi was chuckling to himself, "Well, that was an adventure" He glanced at Maria. "It's fine Maria, I forgot that I had weakened the balcony, that's all" He murmured, smiling at her reassuringly. "I'm fine' He sighed, why was she so worried. A vampire could jump out of a plane without a parachute and be fine. "Fine Maddie, not hurt at all"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Kristen gasped quietly as Demitri picked her up and kissed her. She nearly lost her balance, but she realized that Demitri was holding her steady. She smirked, chuckling lightly.
"You were complaining..." Kristen murmured, feeling her heart race at the look in Demitri's eyes. "That I was testing you, and that you don't want to hurt me, and...blah...blah blah..." Kristen whispered, her lips inches from his. She had been pushing herself closer to him with each thing she said. Her arms came around his neck then, pulling her the last way to kiss him, just as lightly as he always kissed her.

Maria rolled her eyes gently. She nodded though and shook her head. For some reason, seeing Alexi fall like that was something sort of frightening. Even though she knew nothing could hurt him seeing that was almost...familiar...Maria frowned then, holding her head for a moment. Where had she seen that before? Someone falling...Maria shook her head again before sighing.
Maddie gave Alexi a long look before nodding in satsicfation. He didn't seem hurt..."Okay..." she murmured, glancing over her shoulder at the movie. "Are you guys gonna come watch the movie?" Maddie asked then.
"Yes." Maria said, looking at Alexi for a moment before walking back into the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Demitri listened to her ramble on, smiling to himself as he heard her heart speed up, a sound he'd never adjust to. He laughed as she pulled herself up, kissing him in such a way that he was barely aware of it.
"Mmm" He pouted, although he was just teasing. "Wel you are testing myself control" He murmured, sliding his hands over her shoulders, fingering the straps of the dress in an almost teasing manner. He knew he would lose it soon, but he wasn't sure if he cared. There was so much he wanted to do with Kristen, but he was terrified of hurting her at all. He knew that he had before, biting her when he had been hungry, the look of fear when he spoke of feeding struck him like a knife.

Alexi sighed, swallowing as Maria gave him a look, clearly stating that he was not to leave her sight. He nodded at Maddie, following the two of them back to the main part of the hotel room. He frowned, wondering who the child was here, him or Madison.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Kristen giggled. "Yea. Sucks doesn't it?" Kristen whispered, looking at his pouting face. "That's how I feel all the time." Kristen bit her lip as Demitri's hand slid over her shoulder. His cold touch made her shiver, and the chill ran down her entire spin, making her back arch and pushed her moreso against him.
"So what if I am?" Kristen asked then, looking at Demitri now with a sly expression. Slowly, her eyes changed from their usual hazel, to the sharp green of her tiger, matching the gem in her necklace perfectly. She was taunting him again, her lip caught between her teeth.

Maria chuckled quietly, both as Maddie scurried onto the bed and Alexi followed them into the room. She glanced at Alexi, giving him a slow wink. She just cared about him was all, he didn't have to watch the movie with them if he didn't want to. Maria smiled as she sat back on the bed, Maddie at her side as the movie continued to play. Maddie once again, was singing along with the music playing in the scene.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Demitri smiled at Kristen, watching her bite her lip in an extremely teasing manner.
"Well, what do you want? I mean, obviously you have control of what happens next" He murmured, bending his neck so he could press his lips to her's. He gently took her lip in his own teeth, before slowly pulling away, releasing her of course. He smiled, though he was careful not to use his fangs ever, that would frighten her.

Alexi smiled half-heartedly at Maria, he still felt sort of like a child. He flopped down on the floor, not really wanting to lie on the beds right now. He stretched out, lying on his stomach, head resting on his arms. He closed his eyes, taking deep, steadying breaths.

Keith winced, waking with a start. More nightmares. He had been having them more and mroe frequently. He glanced around for Alayna, and sighed, of course she wasn't here. She had gone to Nicko's appartment for the evening to help her still ailing brother out. Sven and Vlad were currently paying for a place in Russie, for Nicko to stay at, and Alayna was altermating between staying with him and with Nicko.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 pm

"I have control?" Kristen asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think that's such a good-mmm..." Kristen's eyes closed instantly as Demitri pressed his lips to herself again, cutting her off entirely. She gasped as Demitri bit her lip, causing her to shiver. "Ow..." Kristen whispered, joking off course as Demitri pulled away. Kristen shook her head, their noses brushing against one another at Demitri's smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her, backing up towards the bed as Kristen reached up to kiss him again.

"You like kung-fu huh?" Maria asked, brushing Maddie hair again. The child nodded, yawning lightly. Maria glanced outside; the sun was setting now. Maddie was getting tired. The movie caught her attention for a moment and Maddie giggled at the joke. Maria smirked before glancing down at Alexi. She swallowed before looking back at Maddie who was completely taken with the movie once more.

"Are you sure you can't remember?" Alayna asked, for what felt like the fifth time this week. She handed Nicko his coffe mug and he shook his head.
"If I did I would tell you..." Nicko muttered. At this, Alayan chuckled harshly and shook her head.
"Well you need to try. I don't like the fact that someone bewitched you, because you did some really stupid things." Alayna murmured as Nicko took a sip from his steaming cup.
"Felt like a dream." Nicko said, scracthing his forehead gently. Alayna folded her arms over her chest, glancing at the clock.
"I wish it was." Alayna sighed. Keith might be up by now...and Alayna wanted to see him. "Call me if you need anything." Alayna said, patting her brother's shoulder. Nicko nodded tiredly, knowing where she was going as she took her keys from the bowl near the door and left the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 am

Demitri smiled, knowing she was only teasing. He arched an eyebrow as she pulled him towards the bed.
"Oh?" He asked, sliding his arms around her waist and easing her onto the bed. Carefully he began to move his hands up, under her dress. (Skip ahead to 'after' so we don't break the rules)

Demitri lay beside Kristen, a small, blissed out smile on his face. Gods, he had wanted to do this for so long, and now, well, now he couldn't wait to do it again. He glanced at her, kissing her forhead lightly, she was wrapped comfortably around him, though he wasn't sure if she was asleep or not.

Alexi heard Maddie yawn, glancing up at her, before shaking his head and settling back on the floor. He was comfortable, and so far he wasn't feeling to many of the depressed emotions from earlier.

Keith shifted, "Damn" He hissed, he had been more sore lately then before. He swung his legs out of the bed, standing, and slowly making his way into the shower. Maybe the warm water would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 am

Kristen sighed. She'd just gotten control over her heart beat when Demitri kissed her forehead again, sending a shiver throughout her body. She smiled, a tired and happy smile. She brushed her hair back from her face, the ring on her finger catching her attention again. For a while, Kristen stared at it, the smile on her face growing into a grin.
She pulled the covers tighter around her, resting her head back under Demitri's chin. "I love you." she murmured, tilting her head up to kiss his jaw softly before resting back against him.

Maddie fell asleep before the movie finished. Maria sighed, slinding from under the small child. She pulled off Maddie's shoes before pulling the blankets over her. Maddie stirred lightly, pulling the covers tighter around her and going back to sleep. Maria turned off the movie then before glidding onto the floor next to Alexi gracefully. She didn't say anything, but she rubbed his shoulder gently, reassuringly with a small smile on her face.

Alayna took a deep breath, fighting against her racing heart. Whenever she stood outside of the vampire's home, she couldn't help but think back to that horrible day. Keith's striken face, her terrible choice...Alayna had tried to explain her reasioning to Keith, but she had a feel he still didn't fully understand. At this point, Alayna couldn't blame him really. Taking the steps up to the front door, Alayna sighed before knocking gently. She woundered if Keith was awake, or if Sven or Vlad were inside. Pulling her light jacket around her tighter, Alayna bounched as she waited.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:53 am

Demitri smiled, settling his arms around her, "I love you too" He murmured, listening to her heart hammering uneavenly. He frowned.
"Is that normal?" He asked, a bit worried. He was constantly asking her questions like that, so intune to her heart rate, that differences like that generally scared him. He pulled her closer to him for a minute, focusing on the pounding in her chest. It sounded painful, he couldn't remember what it felt like to have a heart, well a working one.

Alexi let out a small moan as Maria began to message his shoulders.
"Mmm" He glanced over at her, wondering why she was paying him so much attention right now.
"What's up?" He asked her, a bit confused.

Sven walked across the living room, yanking the door open.
"Why do you bother knocking? You have a key and you can just come in" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He stepped aside, letting Alayna inside, before wandering back to the guest house to hang out with Vlad and Jason.

Keith heard the door open, and assumed that Alayna was back, she had been doing that a lot lately. Coming for the day, leaving to go back to Nicko's once she thought he was asleep. He sighed, wrapping a towel around his waist before stepping back out into his room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:02 am

Kristen closed her eyes as Demitri's arms came aruond her, his cold skin brushing against hers. She sighed and nodded, knowing it was talking about her uneven heartbeat.
"Mmmh...bit annoying though..." Kristen said, taking a deep breath then. Slowly, her heart relaxed and returned to normal. Kristen let out the breath she had been holding in, nestling herself closer to Demitri. She still felt warm, and he was cold so it was nice.
"You know it happens all the time when I'm with you..." Kristen mumbled then, sitting up enough to look at thim. The sun had long since gone, and just the glow from the city outside outlined Demitri enough for her to see him.

Maria chuckled lightly. "Nothing, Maddie fell asleep." she murmured. "Just wanted to make sure you were alright...." she whispered quietly, stilling moving her hands gently against him. "You've been quiet..." Maria said, sitting next to, leaning against his side lightly.

Alayna shrugged lightly. She had a key, but she felt a bit rude about using it. "Nice to see you too Sven..." Alayna murmured, smiling lightly as he left then. She sighed, rubbing her arms gently as she walked inside. She took her time roaming towards Keith's room, not really in any rush. She flexed her fingers, feeling the small tingle in her palm as she walked down the hallway. Alayna crossed her arms over her chest as she stood in the doorway.
"Keith?" she asked quietly, wondering again if he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 am

Demitri nodded, "Well, it takes awhile to adjust to" He murmured, despite it being dark in the room, he could see her perfectly, as if it were the day time. He reached up, letting his fingers trail down her cheek.
"Mmm" He murmured, moving closer and kissing her lightly on the nose, before lightly pressing his lips to her's.
"Mmm" He murmured again, nestling against her, trying to get comfortable.

Alexi sighed, "Am I? Well, I suppose I am" He chuckled. "Yea, I noticed, out like a light" He sighed, he was avoiding her other statment. He most definately wasn't alright. He stretched out, and shook his head, enjoying her hands on his back.

Keith poked his head out of the room, "I'm awake Alayna" He said, shaking his wet hair. He sighed, stepping away from the door, letting her in, if she wanted to come in that was. He winced, rubbing his side, it hurt, a lot.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 am

Kristen smiled. "You'll have to adjust to a lot of things is you want me as your wife..." she whispered quietly, loving how the words rolled off her tongue. Kristen still couldn't believe it; she half expected to wake up and find this all to have been a dream.
Kristen giggled as Demitri kissed her nose, and sighed when he moved to her lips. Kristen pulled the blanket back around her as Demitri nestled against her. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes again and nudging her head under his chin, purring quietly like the tiger she could shift into.

Maria nodded sadily. "Yes. It's not like you at all..." she murmured. Seeing that Alexi wasn't protesting to the small massage, Maria slid her hands under his shirt to pass her hands over his skin. Maria sighed quietly, finding whereever Alexi was tense and rubbing her fingers into his back then.

"Oh." Alayna said, eyes going wide as she saw Keith. "Morning." she said quietly, walking into the room then. "I wasn't sure if it was too early or not..." she murmured, stopping herself then. Alayna had been up since four in the morning; she hadn't been able to sleep one bit. Alayna sighed, pulling her jacket off then, leanging her light blue shirt and jeans, drapping the jacket over the sofa.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:39 am

Demitri sighed, "I know, I'm adjusting" He smiled, kissing her cheek and sighing softly. He made sure she was tucked into the blanket, making sure that she was warm. He chuckled as she purred, it sounded more natural on her then it did him, only because she could shift into a tiger though. He smiled, kissing her again.
"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He had tried to be as careful as possible, but he was still worried he had hurt her.

Alexi sighed, sitting up a bit and yanking his shirt off.
"Easier access?" He asked, stretching out again. He quite enjoyed the attention, and she was doing wonders on his sore back. The fall hadn't hurt him, just tensed his mucles to a painful point.

Keith sighed, "Nah, I didn't leep much" He said, rummagining in the closet until he pulled out a semi-clean pair of jeans. He hadn't slept much lately. He shook his head, stepping in the washroom to pull the jeans on. He sighed, that was all he was wearing right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 am

"Good." Kristen murmured, resting her head on his chest. She nestled under the blankets, laughing as Demitri pulled them around her again. Kristen grinned, nipping Demitri's lip playfully as he kissed her again. She giggled again, pulling the blanket over her head then, as if to hide from him.
"Uh, not that again Demitri..." Kristen laughed. She pulled the blankets away then, moving so that she was resting on top of him. She passed her hand through his hair, over his face gently. "If you did, wouldn't you know?" she asked quietly, grinning lightly. She knew Demitri could feel her pain as his own, and vice versa. It had happened on more than one occasion. "Don't worry about it. A little pain I can handle." Kristen whispered, leaning down to kiss him again.

Maria smiled, pulling her hands back as Alexi sat up and moved. "Thank you darling." she murmured. Obviously, this was something he needed right now. Maria sighed, stradling him gently and working her hands into his shoulders. Everywhere she felt that was too tense, she rubbed the knots out.
"That fall probably didn't help you any, good Lord..." Maria murmured, shaking her head as she moved her hands down his back.

"Me neither..." Alayna sighed, collasping into a chair then. She reached over to pick up her skecth book where she had left it yesterday. The page she had left it open to was an unfinished lanscape. Alayna sighed, giving up on that and turning to a blanket page.
She glanced up as Keith walked back out of the room, wearing only jeans and the wrapping around his waist. She pursed her lips for a moment, ignoring the flashbacks that wanted to take her attention. "Is it getting any better?" Alayna asked quietly, letting her eyes fall to the blank paper then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Demitri sighed, "Yea, but still. My pain tolerance is different then yorus love" He sighed as she rolled on top of him.
"Kristen" He moaned, didn't she know what she did to him. He let out a heavy breath, smiling at her and shifting lightly. "You're such a tease" He complained.

Alexi sighed, "No, that's why my muscles are so tense, I tensed as I hit the ground" He shrugged, though his shoulders relaxed, slowly under her minstrations.
"Thanks Maria" He murmured, closing his eyes, a low purr coming from his throat.

Keith glanced at Alayna, ' A bit, Sven's still working on it" He shrugged, he hadn't expected anything anyway. He stretched, cursing lightly as he did so.
"You gonna draw again?" God, everything between them was so akward.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:20 pm

"Not physical pain." Kristen protested, shaking her head gently. "It's not that different at all. You know I have a strong tolerance. The only way you've ever hurt me, is when your not with me." she explained. She wasn't going to mention those times where Demitri's had bit her. She didn't count those times since Demitri had been too far gone to realize what he was doing. Plus, she had told him to do so, it wasn't like he forced her or anything.
"That's the only pain I can't stand..." Kristen said, smirking lightly. She gaped then, pulling her hands away from him.
"What? I kiss you, and that's suddenly me being a tease?" she asked, grinning and shaking her head.

Maria shook her head. "Bravo love..." she murmured, wincing as she hit another knot in Alexi's back. She sighed, rubbing her hands in a circle, wincing as she applied more pressure to work it out. Maria chuckled nervously.
"Don't thank me yet...." Maria murmured, pressing harder into Alexi's tense muscles. This would probably hurt a bit, but he'd feel better in the morning...hopefully. Maria laughed quietly as Alexi purred, and she eased up, moving her hands along his back again.

Alayna rolled her lips, nodding gently. "Oh..." she murmured, swallowing then. Suddenly she felt like it wasn't any of her business anymore. That thought hurt and Alayna tried not to wince. Alayna sighed then, her hands passing over the paper without much of her thought. Soon she had a small dimensional heart, torn at the top of the middle just a smugde. One half had a small wing, the other dripped small tear-drops of blood. Alayna blinked, looking down at her picture before quickly turning the page.
Alayna shrugged then. "Sorta..." she murmured. "I can't ever get anything right though..." Alayna shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Demitri sighed, "I know love, that's the worst pain I've ever felt. Hopefully we never have to experience it again" He murmured, tightening his arms around her.
"Not just kissing love, everything you do is teasing me" He hissed, playfully of course. He kissed her lightly, shaking his head and resting back against the pillows.
"And tomorrow, back to normal" He said, shaking his head.

Alexi sighed, wincing a bit as he fingers dug into the knots in his back, not that he minded though. He sighed, despite the pain, it felt really good.
"Mmmm" He murmured, shaking his head and grinning at her.

Keith glanced at Alayna. "Oh?" He asked, she looked akward, upset. He hoped everything was getting better between them, but he was having major trust issues, and well, she was having trouble even talking to him now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Kristen smiled lightly. "Then you'll never hurt me." she said, sighing as Demitri's arms came around her tighter. "That's the only thing I can't handle. Anything else..." Kristen shrugged like it didn't matter, and to her, it didn't.
"Fine." Kristen hissed back. "Then I won't do anything anymore." but that was difficult to stand by when Demitri kissed her. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't. Kristen sighed, glancing over at the clock.
"We still have a good few hours." Kristen murmured, shrugging again. She didn't really want to think past this moment. It was perfect, just her and Demitri.

Maria shook her head gently. She continued to rub his back, finding a few smaller knots and rubbing them out effortlessly. Maria frowned, going back to the bad one on Alexi's left side.
"There this one spot..." she murmured, rubbing her hands lightly for a moment. He was so tense though. "Drats. Lexi what did you do?" Maria asked, pressing harder again, wincing lightly at how tense he was.

"Yea..." Alayna murmured, sighing. She rubbed her forehead for a moment before looking back at Keith. She tried to give a light smile and shrugged again. "Nicko still can't remember anything about whatever spelled him, though he remembers what he did." she murmured quietly. Alayna didn't want to keep it from him, but she wasn't sure if Keith even wanted to know.
"Still no clue what kind of magic that was?" Alayna asked then, closing her book gently and brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Demitri smiled at Kristen, "A few more blissful hours" He commented softly, still cuddled against her. He shifted, sitting up a bit more, she was still rested on his chest, which was perfect. He pulled the blanket up over her shoulders, as it had slipped.
"Now what do you wanna do?" He asked, he was fine with anything, whatever she wanted.

Alexi laughed softly, "Fell six stories" He reponded, shaking his head and hissing in pain as her fingers dug into his sore back.
"Owww" he whined at Maria, though it was playful, childish.

Keith sighed, "I stand by the idea of someone making a deal with a demon, it's slighly demonic magic" He murmured, shrugging. He flopped down on the bed, wincing.
"Do you mind?" He asked, letting his wings appear and looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Kristen tilted her hair gently, her straight hair falling from her shoulder and into her face. She smiled lightly, seeing Demitri smile as well. She reached up to his face, brushing the back of her knuckle over his cheek gently. "Any time I have with you is better than nothing." Kristen murmured softly. She chuckled lightly as Demitri pulled the blankets back over her shoulders; she hadn't even realized it fell.
"Oh, I don't care." Kristen said then, laughing quietly as she leaned down to rest her head on his shoulder. She smiled lightly, closing her eyes and sighing in relief. So long as she was in his arms, Kristen didn't care what they did, she just wanted to be with him.

Maria shook her head. "Wouldn't surprise me if you said you fell from a plane as well." she muttered, shaking her head. She sucked in a breath, pulling her hands away as Alexi whined. "I'm sorry, but you've got a really bad knot here." Maria murmured, making sure to keep her voice low, hearing Maddie stir lightly on the bed. Maria shook her head, leaving the sore spot as it was and rubbing Alexi's shoulders soothingly to make up for the earlier pain.

Alayna nodded gently, rubbing her cold fingers over her lips. "Alright..." she murmured. Still didn't explain who made the deal, and why they were targetting Nicko, and everyone here. She glanced up at Keith as his wings appeared. A smile tugged at her face and Alayna shook her head gently.
"Why would I?" she asked quietly, opening her book again. Made doing a rough skecth of Keith's wings would help clear her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Demitri smiled, "I can respect that" He murmured, carefully shifting her so she was beside him. He stretched out, arching his back, he didn't like lying still for so long, and the position wasn't to comfortable, but now it was much better. He sighed, pulling Kristen up so her head was rested on his shoulder. He flicked the TV on, finding a late night movie, "Is this alright? Or do you prefer to do somethng else?" He asked her softly.

Alexi sighed, "Well.." He laughed, "Demitri did shove me off a plane once" He murmrued, shrugging his shoulders. The two had been wrestling aborad a private jet, things had gotten more rough then intended, and both had actually fallen off the plane. It had been a long fall, and he and Demitri had continued to wrestle.

Keith glanced at Alayna, smiling.
"You know I love you, right?' He murmured softly, not wanting her to feel unloved. Despite the weird spot they were in, in there relationship, he was making a point of making sure to tell her she was still loved. Despite how mad he was, he still loved her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 pm

kristen chcukled as Demitri moved her around. she kept the blankets wrapped about her, sighing once Demitri settled back down. She didn't mind really; Kristen knew how restless Demitri could be and it was better to let him fidget then ask him to stay put. Kristen glanced up at the movie that was playing and shrugged. Demitri's arm was still around her so she was fine.
''Sure. I don't mind really...'' she murmured, nestling herself closer to him.

Maria shook her head, laughing queitly. ''Ay mi amor...'' she murmured, still smirking and rubbing Alexi's shoulders soothingly. ''I don't even think I want to know the details of that tale...'' Maria sighed, shaking her head again.

Alayna looked from Keith to her drawing ever so often. The skecth was slow to form, and definatly not anywhere near her best peice of work. Her pencil strayed for a moment when Keith spoke to her. She felt the blood rush to her face in disbelief before looking back down at her drrawing.
''I honestly don't think I deserve it Keith...'' she said, softly so that he didn't mistake what she meant. Alayna was beyond estatic that he still did but...how could he? Espically after what she'd done...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Demitri sighed, "Well, you didn't suggest anything else" He shrugged lightly, keeping his arm supported around her, comfortably. He was rather enjoying just resting with her. He sighed, hoping Maddie still wasn't in a snit. Despite her good mood from earlier she still wasn't really talking to Kristen, and it was straining the whole atmosphere of the room. Not to mention she gasped everytime someone went out on the deck. He sighed, that would probably be worse now, since she had most likely seen Alexi fall.

Alexi shrugged, "It was fine, no one was hurt, obviously" He sighed, pressing his back into her fingers.
"It was a nice thing you did tonight Maria, taking Maddie off of Demitri and Kristen's hands" He smiled, wondering if Demitri had gone through with his little plan. He smiled, "Did you know he was planning on asking her to marry him?"

Keith sighed, sitting up on the bed with a small frown.
"Well, regardless of what you feel, it's true. Alayna, despite everything that's happened, how angry I am, was, everything. I still will, and always will love you. I meant that when I told you I would. Angels are different from humans, remember that. We don't fall in and out of love, it's a one time deal" He smiled, though he flopped back down on the bed. His shoulders ached, his feathers were bent, but he had no desire to mention any of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: