Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Heavy Rain (semi-lit+)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Heavy Rain (semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain (semi-lit+)   Heavy Rain (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:39 pm

((You never have had to play the game before to get the RP/Plot, I just liked the idea of it and thought that it would be a good RP.))

"How far are you prepared to go to save someone you love?"

"A city on the US east coast is being terrorised by the 'Origami Killer', whose victims are all discovered drowned, four days after they go missing. Seemingly the only clues: an origami figure and an orchid, discovered on each of their bodies.
The public is gripped by fear and paranoia. The authorities seem no closer to a credible suspect. And now another potential victim has disappeared - Shaun Mars.
As the clock ticks amidst suspicion and anxiety," many "very different people are drawn into the investigation - each following their own leads in a desperate search for Shaun.
Each of them knows what the cost will be if they don't reach him in time - and they will soon be forced to ask themselves just how far they are prepared to go..."

Plot: The Origami Killer is still on the go and now people are now more than ever concerned with finding him. How far will they go to save a young boy's life?

Setting: The US east coast, where it seems to rain heavily every day and is always mostly cloudy, barely any sun at all.

Characters: (You can play as any of the characters from the game, plus make up your own)
- Ethan Mars (unplayed - game charrie)
- Norman Jayden played by Movie
- Madison Paige (unplayed - game charrie)
- Scott Shelby (unplayed - game charrie)
- Chelsie Webb played by Movie
-
-
-

Rules:
- Ask to join please
- You can play as many characters as you can handle
- 3+ sent's per post, per charrie
- If you need some more info about characters or plot, I can try and find okay videos...seeing as the game is 15+ (or 'M' in the US), I kinda have a hard time finding language appropriate videos, but I can try =P
- We also need a killer, so if you want to have your charrie be the killer, PM me so I can have it so - it's just good not to give things away for everyone to see, that way the character's actions will be genuine.
- If you're the killer, please don't give it away in the first few posts, we want to keep it interesting! XD
- Have fun!!!!

(Quotes from the Heavy Rain website, and the youtube up top only shows Ethan in it, who's the father of the next victim so you know.)

Last edited by Movie on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Heavy Rain (semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain (semi-lit+)   Heavy Rain (semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

ooc: hmm...well even though no one's joined I'm gonna post up my bios before I forget them XD

Using the ARI:
Spoiler:
Normally:
Spoiler:
Name: Norman Jayden
Nickname: Goes by Jayden
Job/Role: FBI Profiler
Personality: He is very observant, noticing everything around him. He can either be really reasonable, or really agressive depending on his motive and mood at the time. He is very analitical and tends to not listen to what his partners are saying unless it concerns him. He also seems to conceal facts often, not wanting people to push in on his conciousness. He also becomes very evasive when anyone mentions triptocane, or tries to get away as fast as possible (because he doesn't want anyone to know he's on an illegal drug, getting him fired...and possibly in jail).
Background: Jayden is in the possession of the Added Reality Interface (ARI), a pair of high-tech shades used for in-depth analysis of clues, and presents an alternative reality to its user. Using the ARI, Jaden easily discovers various evidence, and this launches him on his path to find the Origami Killer. He uses the ARI to help him out in investigations, which also helps him move along faster than most other investigators. He also has a drug addiction to Triptocane (often called 'Dope') and relies heavily on it. It is a prescription drug to counter-act the ARI's effects of over-use (bleeding eyes, paleness, hallucinations, and bloodshot eyes). The symptoms of withdrawl for Tripto happen often, and consist of shaking hands, sudden paleness, occational nose bleeds (during the withdrawl), and a tendency to pass out if he doesn't take it soon.
Other: Is trying to stop his addiction but is having a really hard time doing so, it also has effected his investigation a lot, slowing him down.

Spoiler:
Name: Chelsie Webb
Job/Role: Older sister of past victim
Personality: Stricken with grief, she finds herself in solitude often. Her whole life changed after the death of her brother, and it clearly shows. She doesn't say much to anyone unless talked to, and can come off as shy. She also gets angry easy and isn't one to take jokes. When caught in a good mood she could become a great friend, but it's really hard for her to get in such a mood. (It's only happened about three times since her brother's passing.)
Background: At age 20 she works in a department store, but in her free time tries to search for the killer. She wants revenge for her younger brother, who was only ten when he was murdered by that monster. The two of them had been best friends, even though eight years apart while her younger brother was alive. He's been gone for two years now.
Other: She had an iffy last couple of years trying to recover, and doesn't live on the good side of town anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie

Heavy Rain (semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: