Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 am

Screaming fills the air around you as you run head down, arms thrown out. Debris crashes to the ground, stones fly, cutting into you. The dust is so thick you can barely breathe.
They told you this would happen; you never believed that it would actually come true though. Tears run down your cheeks, the screams of your friends, family beat at you as you run. You hear the manical laughter of the ones who did this, and anger curls in your gut. You have once chance now, so you run faster, though your lungs burn, and the scent of dust and blood fills your nose.

Story:
On a planet for away, but not unlike our own, two groups of very different aliens are fighting. One has succeeded and destroyed the planet of the others. In a last, desperate attempt, the survivors flee to earth, biding their time and hiding until they can seek revenge on those that destroyed their home.

One day, a group of teenagers is hiking high in the mountains when they stumble across a large, metallic object. Upon closer inspection, it is revealed as a ship. Excited they explore further, stumbling across the greatest discovery known to mankind. The aliens. Upon hearing their story, the teens resolve to help and hide the aliens, and are now faced with daunting challenge of protecting and keeping them a secret from a world the desperately wants to find them.

-Nothing to generic for Aliens though, be creative. Humanoids are appreciated, but it’s alright if they’re not.
-Aliens must have a human appearance (Or human disguise)

Rules:
-Semi-lit and up.
-Minimum of four sentences per post.
-Keep Alien/Human and Genders even.
-You can play a human, an alien, or both.
-No PP or GM.
-Ask to Join.
-Romance is allowed.
-Violence is allowed.
-Bios or Intros are welcome.

My Bios:

(Human form-Disguise while on Earth)
Spoiler:
Alien:
Spoiler:
Name: Sara
Species: Alien
Personality: Shy and quiet. She is extremely dangerous, but it is hard to see that. She is fiercely loyal of her friends, and will do anything to protect them. Sara also has an outgoing side, and despises any laws, rules or regulations. She seems to take a perverse delight in breaking any type of rule. She tends to be a bit harsh at times, and often can shoot down other people’s ideas without a thought for their feelings. She is extremely withdrawn emotionally, having lost her entire family, and missing her twin, she doesn’t show how she feels against anything. She is confused by earth, and tends to ask a lot of questions, and is exceedingly curious.
Other: Her entire family, excluding her twin brother were killed.

Spoiler:
Name: Keith Black
Species: Human
Personality: Keith is a mechanic, and he really doesn’t understand much about the world. He loves to play music, and surf. He also enjoys working on cars, particularly old, American muscle cars. He is outgoing and a bit of prankster, he spends a lot of time at the beach, when he’s not working at his dad’s shop. He is generally an upbeat, happy person, and tries to really only show that. He tends to always be outdoors, and hates being inside. He really enjoys playing guitar and bass, though he’s only self taught. He has a fantastic singing voice, though he rarely ever sings.
Other: He is one of the teens who finds the aliens.

Human:
Spoiler:
Alien:
Spoiler:
Name: Xayden
Personality: Xayden is dangerous, versatlie, and almost hostile. He is very protective of his sister, especially once he finds her, and has absolutely does not trust anyone, except those from his own planet. He doesn't like his situation, and was a warrior on his destroyed planet. He lives in a world of hatred and anger, often struggling against the outright fury burning in him. He spends all of his time training or talking to Sara, whom is the only person who can calm him down.
As her twin, he is mentally and emotionally linked to her.
Other: Is Sara's twin brother

Last edited by x_fire on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Ooc: sounds cool! Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 pm

OOC: Of course not, you're always welcome in my RP's
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 pm

ooc: I'll post up my bios soon XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC: Alright, then I suppose we can start, since no one else seems interested in this. XD
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc: sweet, I'll post them up once my mum goes away cause I'm supposed to be doing homework and she's sitting over my shoulder XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 pm

OOC: Haha awesome =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Kody
Species: Human
Personality: He is ambitious and hard-working, and he wants to be appreciated for it. He's highly social and enjoys the company of others. Things come easy to him, so sometimes he expects others to keep up at the same pace as him, even if they don't need to. He's quite the people-pleaser, sometimes to a fault. He is very down to earth, practical, and has a very high energy expenditure.
Other: Loves being outside and playing his guitar.

Alien:
Spoiler:
Human:
Spoiler:
Name: Tiarrona
Nickname: Tari
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
Other: Her personality is pretty much opposite of what she looks, although she does give into her species true feelings of anger occationally when she thinks about how her planet was distroyed.

Last edited by Movie on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 pm

OOC:: Cool, I might make another character, My one charrie's twin, and then we can start. =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: sweet!
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC: Alright, I made his bio. It's up top, underneath Keith. I'll post my intro in a sec.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Sara lay, unconcious on the ground, the soft, dirt filled ground of an Earth forest. She barely moved, her breath coming laboured as her body struggled to adjust to this climate, this atmosphere. She didn't remember anything, she couldn't. Blood, silver blood, poured from cuts on her arms, face and legs. Her ear twitched, white, like that of a snow lepoard as she began to slowly wake. She placed her palms on the ground, trying to push herself up, it hurt, she was so out of it. She needed to wake up, trying to comprehend what had happened. She glanced around, shielding her eyes fro the painful mid-day earth sun. She was so far from home, home, her heart broke, and silver tears feel down her eyes. Never before had she ever felt so lost, so abandoned. She had watched her mother, father, sisters all massacered by the invaders. Xayden, her twin was still alive, though where, she didn't know. She gripped the earth, claw-like nails biting into the ground. She winced, looking around again, cat-like eyes dialating in the sun, her ship, her escape pod was destroyed, completely so, and was half-buried in the dirt. She winced, she didn't know where she was, she had lost control after the battle, she didn't know what planet she was on, if anyone she knew was alive, or even here.

Xayden coughed, standing next to the remains of his own ship. He cursed, kicking at the useless metallic object, before wincing, his arm was broken, most definately, and his tail was curled against his legs, revealing his nerves. He shook his head, glancing around, where was Sara? He sighed, was she even on this planet, he needed to find her, he knew she was alive, but that was all. He sighed, shaking his head and wincing a bit, looking around. He had crashed in a forest as well, it was strange, nothing looked right, it was to bright, to colourful. Everything hurt his eyes. He winced, opening the door to the ship, digging around for things, perhaps the computer still worked, he needed to find out where he was.

Keith sighed, stretched out under a '66 Impala, working on the transmission. He wiped a greasy hand across his head, wondering when his buds would be showing up. They had plans to go camping out for the weekend in hunter's forest, and he was packed and ready to go. He had told them to pick him up at work, so all he needed was to hear the familiar screech of tires on the cracked pavement outside, and they would be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 am

Ooc: nice intro! Sorry I had to leave quickly last night, but I have one quick question before I post my intro. I'm trying to think of how I can link why my charrie looks different from your two, should we just have like different tribes or something on the planet? Or like her dad was a dark magic shamen hence why she looks so dark.
I'm not sure lol, that's why I wanted to check by with you first. XD
(btw, I also changed my aliens human pic.)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:59 am

OOC:: I'm fine with either of those ideas. Thought the two different tribes might make sense. They would have banned together to deal with the invasion of the other planet.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Kody pushed on the accelerator of his black Mitsubishi Eclipse as the stop light changed from red to green. The tyres screeched as he quickly weaved between the traffic. He was late, again, and he didn't want to make Keith think he was ditching. He had a backpack in the back of his car, filled with clothes, a first aid kit, and a tent. He had been planning on going camping with his friend in the forest, and he promised he'd be on time this trip. That was a lie, he had meant to, but he got stuck at his house with his nagging mum telling him not to go. Who was she to choose what he did? He pulled up to the building where his friend worked and slammed the brakes. He then honked the horn not even bothering to get out, Keith should know it was him. He tossed his backpack in the back so his friend would have room to sit next to him.

Tiarrona layed down on the dirty ground. Black blood was leaking from her left leg caused by the huge gash cut into it. She didn't dare move for the moment, she was in too much pain. She had escaped barely from her planet just as it had been destroyed. She wasn't even sure if any of her kind were left, she remembered seeing others from the other tribe but none of her own. She sighed sitting up and looking around with her glowing yellow eyes. The gravity here was much greater and it hurt her head. She blinked a few times getting used to the light of the place and looked at her leg, it was deffinately broken, she was pretty sure she could see though the gash. She shook her head trying to not think about it and decide where she was. Everything was really bright there, and there were a lot of organisms around. Her small pod had broken into bits when she had landed, and bits of deep blue matalic objects were scattered around, some had even lodged themselves into trees instead of the ground. She was about to cry for help, but how would anyone hear her? She was probably alone, and even if she wasn't, she was sure no one spoke her language.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Keith dropped his tools in his box, locking it and washing his hands as he dashed outside, bag slung over his shoulder. Smiling, he threw open the door to Kody's car. His own car, a 66' Impala that his dad had given him, was parked in the shop, he was working on it.
"Hey, 'bout time' He teased, nudging Kody.
"What's up?" He sighed, stretching out, and glancing at his friend, an easy smile on his face. He and Kody had been best buds for as long as he could remember, and he loved going camping with his friend. Sighing, he grinned, "Mom giving you a hard time, again?" Kody's mom was a psycho in his opinion, he had never met someone so protective in his entire life. His own family was completely different. He had an older brother and two younger sisters, and he got lost in the middle. His parents completely forgot about him, most of the time, so he could disappeare for a week at a time, wander back, and they'd never have noticed he was gone.

Sara winced, sitting up, her arm was broken, or at least, it felt like it was. She winced, where was Xayden? Pressing her palms flat on the ground she glanced around, no one. She felt completely alone out here, and she had no idea where 'here' was.
She debated standing, but she doubted she could.

Xayden looked around, limping away from his ship, searching for someone, anyone. Sighing, he saw a figure up ahead, a girl, lying on the ground, not far from him. He knew she was from his plaent, and that was fairly exciting.
Hey He called, speaking the native tounge of their planet. Though she was from the other clan, the two clans shared a joint language, making trade and what not a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)   Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Times (Semi-lit +)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: