Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Nightmare(s) on Elm street

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

Nightmare(s) on Elm street Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Today's News with Mark Johnson

It has been years since Freddy Kruger had last been seen on Elm street.
The children of the town have been sleeping silently; and the parents have been content for there has been no unexplained nightmares or unexplained killings.

However, today is September 27th and a child has gone missing.
Witnesses explain a sound of a roaring chainsaw was heard during the night; caused by a man with a human's face for a mask.
It is also suspected a man with a /halloween/ mask has been seen slipping through the darkness of the victim's house, weilding a large kitchen knife.

In the child's bedroom; claw marks were scored across the dresser and bedsheets; and on the family's security camera there appears to be a man in a hockey mask standing outside the family's front door.

Reports have concluded that the four men are indeed our biggests fears and that the town is now quarentined.

Suspects included, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, and Thomas Hewitt.

Please if you are currently watching this; lock your doors, and windows, and baracade yourself as best as you can.
Police are currently working on-
Jesus Christ! NO! No!!!
Please someone who is watching this call 911! Plea-

[Ooc; Alright, if you don't get it please mail me and invite everyone!
Postions are still open, yet I would like to play Freddy; unless you just can't live without playing him.

Rules;
No killing characters unless the owner of the character is fine with it.
Please keep the /bad/ characters as they would be to an extent. I don't mind if Jason falls in love with some girl and decides not to kill her.
Keep romance to pg13, lol.
Also, if you would like to make Jason or Thomas prettier go ahead and do so. They don't have to be terribly ugly; just no flawless characters.
Make up your own characters! That will be very fun!!!]
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:53 pm

ooc; This would be a fun roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Ooc\\
I would join, but curious.
:3
Would we have to be one of the suspects or a kid living among the city?
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 pm

((Could I be one of the other people, a future victim, but someone who keeps on cheating death? But I know all too well they can't hide forever...))
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Of course.
Smile I dont know how we are going to get more players
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:42 pm

((Is there a specific bio form?))
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

No, sorry.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 pm

((Should I go ahead and make mine's? Or are we doing intros? Ah, I'm bad at intros...@~@))
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Ooc\\
<3
I don't mind, either one is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(s) on Elm street   Nightmare(s) on Elm street I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare(s) on Elm street
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: