HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Kristen groaned in mock annoyance. Though, it wasn't entirely mock. A restless Demitri was never fun. "Awesome." she grumbled, smirking and kissing Demitri's cheek gently. Kristen sighed, then, wrapping her arms around him tighter, resting her head back on his shoulder. There was a calming warmth growing in her chest, not like the burning she felt when Demitri was away. No, this was much nicer; Kristen firgured it was because she was with him. Demitri's cool touch always stopped the burning.
"I love you." Kristen whispered then, closing her eyes contently.

Maria grinned and skipped an extra step in her excitement. "Yes, Market Street." Maria said, turning around. She waved her hand across her view, her wave encompassing all they had just walked past. Maria laughed, turning back around, holding Alexi's arm as it came over her shoulder.
"You're in love with this dork you know." Maria teased, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Demitri smiled.
"I love you too" He murmured, glancing down at her. She was wrapped around him, he was staring out at the city. He felt relieved, happy to be with her right now. He sighed, shaking his head and smiling for a moment, before turning his gaze back out to the city.
"Are you tired? You've had a long day" He said calmly. She had been up and about a lot, and he didn't understand human needs anymore.

Alexi sighed, "I know" He said, mocking distress.
"Come on" He said, leading her to the tunnel they had used that morning to sneak into the Coliseum.
He rubbed his eyes, it wouldn't change, the feeling swould never change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Kristen grinned tiredly. "Mmm..." she answered, just resting against him right now, perfectly content.
"I am, but I just want to be with you..." Kristen murmured, half rambling, half exhausted. She wasn't sure if Demitri could stand being around for much longer, so she just wanted to stay with him, as they were. Kristen yawned then, closing her eyes again and putting her head back down on Demitri's back.

Maria pouted gently. She didn't have much time to protest though as they grew closer to the Coliseum. She took Alexi's hand and let him lead her towards the entry way they had used earlier. She frowned, seeing Alexi rub his eyes. "Mi amor?" Maria asked quietly, squeezing his hands gently. She didn't want him pushing himself emotionally on her account; if this was too much for him, they could roam about aimlessly or go back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Demitri smiled, turning and wrapping his arms around Kristen. He let her rest on his chest.
"So go to sleep here, I won't leave" He murmured, he knew better, and he wouldn't let her stress herself over him, or deprive herself of sleep.
"Honestly love, I won't" He knew she worried a lot, particularly about him, but he wouldn't add to her stress.

Alexi glanced at Maria.
"I'm fine love" He murmured, shaking his head and grinning.
"Come on, it's just a bit overwhelming" He explained, leading her furhter in.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Kristen yawned again. "Alright, alright..." she murmured in defeat. She covered her mouth again, yawning before pulling away from Demitri slowly. She looked up at him with a sly and tired expression before walking back into the room. Kristen quickly changed into her pajama's. A loose tank top and shorts before walking over to the balcony doorway.
"Are you coming to bed? Or no...?" Kristen asked quietly, resting her head on her arm, surpressing a yawn.

Maria sighed but nodded, though her look of worry never felt. "Alright.." she murmured, keeping her hand in Alexi's as they walked. Maria frowned, turning gently to avoid a peice of rock that stuck out a bit into the tunnel.
"H-how far down are we going?" Maria asked then, swallowing gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Demitri watched her, shaking his head.
"I'll come to bed, how can I resist" He teased, stepping inside, sweeping her into his arms and carrying her to the bed. He gently lay her down, covering her up as he changed quickly, yanking his clothes off, leaving his boxers on. He slid in next to her, wrapping his arms around her comfortably.
"Now sleep" He teased, though he kept his voice mock stern.

Alexi glanced at Maria, pausing.
"You okay?" He asked, his voice concerned. He wasn't going to stress her out, this could wait.
"We don't have to go, I don't mind" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Kristen grinned, letting Demitri pick her up and take her over to the bed. She had flicked off the lights, and as Demitri changed, Kristen pulled the sheets and comforter over her. She sighed deeply, laying on her back, wrapping an arm up under her pillow before looking over at Demitri as he slid under the covers next to her.
"Ooo so serious. Why are you trying to put me out early?" Kristen murmured, rolling on her side to face Demitri as he wrapped his arms around her.

Maria licked her lips but nodded. She gave Alexi a reassuring look and nodded again for him to keep going. "Yes. I'll be alright." she murmured. The cramped space was a bit discomforting, but if Alexi could push through the overwhelming emotions to show her this, Maria could fight against her phobia.
"No, no, it's alright." Maria said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Demitri laughed, "Because, unlike me, you need sleep" He teased, kissing her shoulder lightly. "Although, if you don't want to sleep, I can come up with many amusing things to do" He teased, kissing her cheek and shaking his head.
"Dork" He grumbled, sighing and stretching out next to her, rolling away, teasing her and sighing. He sighed, shaking his head. Once she was asleep, he'd go back out onto the balcony, he had brought a book, he could sit out there and read.

Alexi smiled, "It opens up love, it's just the tunnels that are cramped" He said, squeezing her hand reassuringly. He had no issue with tight, confined spaces, but that was rare. Vampires weren't fond of places like this. He smiled at her, trying to keep her happy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 pm

"Mmm..." Kristen chuckled. "I need many things Demitri. Food, water, shelter, clothing...not exactly in that order though..." She laughing quietly. At this point, Kristen was punchy, too tired to realize she was rambling, but still conscious enough to know she wasn't dreaming. Although right now, everything had a dreamy feeling to it. Kristen laughed again as Demitri rolled away from her.
"Aww...Demitri..." Kristen murmured, wrapping her arms around his waist, sitting up to rest her head on his shoulder. "Why 'dork'?" she asked quietly, closing her eyes and sighing contently.

"M'kay..." Maria murmured, smiling light as Alexi lead her deeper through the tunnles. She held her breath, focusing on that task rather than the walls that seemed to be pushing against them. Alexi's hand squeezing her made Maria grin. Ah, how her life was forever changing. Just a few minutes ago, Maria was reassuring Alexi; now it was the other way around.
"Honestly though, how far down are we going?" Maria asked, stepping carefully over steps that had turned to rumble over the eons.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Demitri laughed.
"Cause you are one" He said, snuggling against her, he liked when she held him, despite being him taller, it was a nice feeling.
"You're rambling love" He teased, snuggling against her. He sighed, closing his eyes, maybe he'd stay here. It was nice when Kristen took care of him, cuddled him, he enjoyed it. He sighed, a small rumbling purr building in his chest.

Alexi sighed, "Almost there" He said, stepping out into a huge, cavernous room.
"Is this alright? They're under the stadium, but there not as closed in" He said, nodding and looking over at her. He looked around, memories flooding back into his mind, telling him where things were, making him remember people, things he had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 pm

"No I'm not..." Kristen said gently, shaking her head as well. She sighed, kissing Demitri's cheek, brushing her lips lightly over his chin and down his shoulder before resting back down on the pillow. Kristen chuckled lightly, hearing Demitri purr. "And you're purring again..." she murmured. "I haven't heard that in a while..." Kristen giggled lightly, wrapping her arms around his chest gently.

Maria smiled and nodded. Her eyes went wide as they stepped in the cave-like room. "Wow..." she murmured, looking around curiously. She had relaxed instantly as they had stepped out of the tunnel. "They don't know this is down here do they?" Maria asked, feeling the need to be quiet and whisper.
"Yea, I'm alright." Maria said, smiling before stepping away from him, walking gently as she looked up and all around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Demitri smiled.
"Am I?" Purring was a subconcious action for him. He wasn't aware that he was doing it most of the time. He sighed, letting her mutter, his purring continued, his body relaxing as he zoned out more and more. He wasn't tired, per-say, but whenever he lay in bed, he felt a need to let himsef zone out

Alexi shook his head.
"No, this was where they kept the Gladiators. I think they might know about it, but I don't think they want to excevate it or anything. To dangerous" He smiled. He walked away from her now, going into a dark corner. 'Pens' ran down the sides, aisle ways in between them. Each 'pen' was cell-like, locking from the outside. Each pen housed three gladiators, and they had been cared for by their masters. It had been almost a pet-human relationship. He had been owned by a rich merchant, and he had been a 'prized posession'.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 pm

"Mmmhmm.." Kristen answered, her lips pressed against his shoulder gently. She was laying just as he was, her arms laxed over his waist. Kristen sighed deeply before letting her eyes close gently. Her mind throbbed a bit before it pushed her into a deep sleep.

Maria wrapped her arms around her, looking around with curious eyes. "Wow..." she murmured, walking behind Alexi a bit. Her eyes wandered around the place, taking in the scene bit by bit. She nodded, showing Alexi that she was listening intently.
"What were these for?" Maria asked quietly, walking up to one of the pen. She held herself back, not wanting to really touch anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Alexi sighed, turning to look at Maria.
"Those? That was where the fighters lived whenever the Coliseum was in season. Owners would bring their slaves, gladiators from their homes, where they lived in pens similar, to be housed here for the season. They lived, trained, everything, for approximately seven months out of the year, lived here. For the other five, they lived at their masters homes, always training, but also working the fields, or doing whatever they were asked" He sighed, "I spent most of my human life in these, or at the home of my master. I was a prized fighter, despite my style, so I didn't work the fields, and at his home, I had a pen of my own" He laughed. "Not that that really made much of a difference, I was just a glorified pet. Worse actually, that man treated his horses better then he did any of us"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 am

Maria walked slowly as she listened. "Oh..." she murmured, frowning at the pens. They weren't large, and she couldn't imagine more then one grown man living comfortably in the space for more then a few weeks. Seven months was brutal. She nodded, folding her arms over her chest, still walking slowly down the line, following Alexi.
She sighed, shaking her head then. She listened to him though, nodding stiffly to show that she was paying attention. "So you never had a real home?" Maria asked then. "What about your life before gladitor? Or were you raised to be one?" she murmured quietly, frowning still as she stood next to him. Maria didn't exactly like the fact that Alexi was treated as something lower than a horse. She unclenched her hands at her side, shoving her hands in her pockets then. That was in the past, she told herself, nothing could be done about it now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 am

Alexi leaned against one of the metal bars of the pen nearest.
"I was never raised to be one. Before I was a gladiator I was a soilder in the Roman army. I was accused, falsely, of stealing from the Emperor, and my punishment was sent to be here. I was sold on an auction block, highest bidder type of deal, and my master, a rich merchant, had six gladiators, which were still 'Roman citizens' and close to thirty slaves" He sighed, shaking his head and sighing. He stepped away from Maria now, looking into the pen at the back of the third aisle. His mind was racing again, remembering things he had supressed or forgotten. He sighed, walking furthery back, into the pen. He paused, so many memories, being dragged into here, shackled so he couldn't escape. Brought down here after fights, being brought out to train. It had been like an animal, but worse in a sense, as a rational being, he had been treated like a wild creature, no one had trusted him, ever.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Maria rolled her lips gently. Her eyes watched Alexi, sad and sympathetic. She watched as he walked away from her, still listening to what he said. Maria shook her head gently, pulling her arms tighter around her chest.
"That's..." Maria let the sentence trail off. She wanted to say disgusting; treating grown men like dogs, watching them fight, keeping them in cages. Maria's jaw clenched at the thought of Alexi being beaten up and bruised, tossed into one of these until the next day. She sighed, trying not to growl, following behind Alexi slowly. She kept quiet, her gaze flickering between Alexi and the other cages that filled the room.
"So you lived down here after the fights?" she murmured, knowing the answer but needing to break the thick silence.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Alexi glanced over at Maria, listening to her, knowing she was probably upset. It was hard to explain, but this was really all he had ever known, so he didn't realy have much an opinion on what was good and what was not.
"Yea, you had your wounds cleaned up, not well mind you, and then you would be sent out again for the next day, or if you were really injured, they'd wait a few days" He said, shaking his head and glancing at her.
"You alright love?" He asked, he'd be fine with her raging, Vlad certiantly had. Vlad was a bit of a human activist, particularly for the time periode he had been born in. Alexi hadn't adjusted to living a normal life for years, and to this day he still had some major issues.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Maria let her hands drop from her chest. She forced her hands to relax, and she took a deep breath, just to calm herself down.
She caught Alexi's eyes, knowing that her own were sharp and a bit harsh, unlike how they were a few seconds ago. "I know nothing can be done about it now, but you were treated like a dog." she muttered, trying to keep her anger back for Alexi's sake. "I...I just...." Maria flexed her fingers again; they kept clenching into fists against her will.
"It is not something that I can easily comprehend. And it's definatly not something that I can willing...accept happened to you. I know you've told me, just...the idea of them..." Maria clasped her hands together against her lips, closing her eyes and breathing deeply. The fact that Alexi had been treated so poorly was infurriating. With one finaly breath, Maria opened her eyes and let her hands fall. Her body was still tense though her face was relaxed.
"I'm alright." Maria said, though it didn't sound all that convincing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Alexi leaned back against the pen door, listening to her. There was so much he hadn't told her, worse stuff, but he didn't know if she could handle that right now. He sighed, "Honestly Maria, I know that now, but it was all I knew, ask Vlad, Sven, I didn't know what to do with a bedroom, let alone a bed up until about three hundred years ago. Still, to this day there are things I just can't adjust to. As sick as this sounds, I still feel at home here" He sighed, turning away from her and looking around the dank, dark hole.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Maria's mouth fell open. "Home?" she asked quietly. "Lexi, this is a hen house. Actually, I'm sure I've seen hen houses in better condition." she said, waving her arm at the room. Maria shook her head then, almost too angry to speak. She covered her mouth for a moment, looking down at the floor as Alexi walked away from her. She sighed then. It wasn't fair to Alexi to be angry right now, no matter how much she hated the siutation. And she really hated it right now.
"I'm sorry...it's just, difficult for me to understand how humans could treat each other so terribly..." Maria said softly then, still looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Alexi glanced at her, shaking his head, now he definately couldn't tell her the other stuff.
"Don't apologize, Sven and Vlad feel the same as you do" He shrugged, it was hard to explain, but he really did feel 'right' here. It was where he belonged, he felt like a stranger in houses, he had called Vlad 'master' and Sven 'sir' for at least fifty years, before he had finally settled enough to think of them as family as opposed to his 'masters'. He rubbed his neck, subconciously thinking of the thick metal circlet that had used sit there. He still had it, never wore it, but had it. Maria would flip if she found out about that, but he really wasn't going to tell her, not when she hated just the idea.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Maria forced herself to be quiet then. She took her steps slowly towards Alexi, standing just behind him. Her eyes darted around, but now, she didn't exactly want to look at anything too long. She would get upset again.
"And with good reason..." Maria murmured, folding her arms over her chest again, looking up at the ceiling. Part of her wondered how long they had been down here, what time it was, if it was morning, or still night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Alexi shrugged, shaking his head, "I still don't fully comprehend your guys' opinion, but well, I guess I can respect it" He sighed, glancing back at her, wondering what was up. She was staring at the ceiling.
"Wondering about the time?" He asked, a lot of people did, he had become an expert at telling the time, he was used to it.
"We've been down here about three hours" He murmured, still staring into the darkness. He walked away from her, into one of the pens and bent, he rubbed some dirt off of the stone, a small smile coming to his lips.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 pm

"Let me put it to you this way then." Maria murmured. "Imagine I've just told you that I was held hostage for fifteen and a half years in a place where I was constantly abused, hardly feed, and never allowed to leave." She looked back at him for a moment, her face serious, as if this were the god-awful truth.
"And imagine on top of the abuse I suffered, those who inflicted it apon me, I called my family.....wouldn't that make you a little mad?" Maria asked.
She sighed, letting her hands fall back to her side. She hooked her thumbs through her belt loops, following him as he walked away from her. "Three hours huh? That'd make it what..? Nearly two a.m..." she murmured, stopping outside the pen Alexi was walking into. Maria tilted her head, frowning; what was so special about this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: