HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Demitri let out a loud, irritated growl. It was a warning, to both of them.
"Enough" He snapped, shaking his head and sitting in front of Maddie.
"Madison, I will not be talked to like that. I haven't done anything wrong, and I don't need to be treated rudely" He said, keeping his voice even, though it was icy, "Kristen, I don't understand shifter issues, but this is ridiculous, Maddie, your mother doesn't need to be spoken to like that either" He said, unwrapping the shirt on Maddie's shoulder and opening the first aid kit. Carefully, he rubbed the anti-infection cream on her shoulder, before using some gauze to cover the injury, and then proceeded to tape it, as wrapping was nearly impossible. He didn't appreciate the two of them sniping at eachother, it was maddening.

Alexi laughed, "Today" He said, "In general" He shook his head.
"Poor Demitri" He frowned, his brother would be annoyed with all the shifter 'red tape', that was for sure. He shook his head, rubbing his hand over his face, smiling at Maria.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Maddie was silent and as still as stone. Her arm hung gently, letting Demitri do to it what he wished. She merely winced as he rubbed the cream into her wound since it was still bleeding and the cream burned. She wouldn't say anything about what had happened today. Maddie was still edgy when it came to talking about things like that.
"All done?" Maddie murmured, staring at her arm with a tired face. Kristen was still out on the balcony, gripping the railings tightly. She had heard Demitri, but had thought better about saying something back. Kristen hadn't expected Maddie to snap at her like that, and although she would never admitt it, it had hurt.

Maria smiled lightly and shrugged. She slid onto the bed, laying across it horiztonally, letting her legs dangle off the side. She rolled onto her stomach, wrapping her arms around a pillow as she looked up at Alexi.
"I think if Carlos were here he would be asking Kristen a thousand questions..." Maria murmured gently, a light smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:03 pm

"All done" Demitri said, shaking his head.
"Do you want some pain killers?" He asked, his voice had changed, he was being nice now, he wasn't one to stay annoyed. He picked her up, kissing her lightly.
"Are you hungry now kiddo? I can order you something" He sighed, hugging her, he wouldn't admit it, but he had been worried sick, watching her fight, it had stressed him out. He knew it was reality, but he wasn't fond of it, that was for sure. He smiled at her, letting her cuddle in his arms, it was interesting, having a bond with Maddie, it had brought the two of them extremely close. He glanced out at the balcony, knowing Kristen was upset, and she'd tell him why once he went outside.

Alexi smiled.
"She wouldn't answer them, shifters are like us, secretive" He smiled and shook his head, scooping her up and kissing her affectionately.
"Do you wanna call Carlos?" She hadn't talked to him in awhile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Maddie let her arm fall back to her side, though she winced afterward and gripped her shoulder gently. "Ow.." she murmured, on the verge of tears again.
"No..." she answered, to all of his questions, shaking her head gently. "I just wanna lay down..." Maddie whined, the sobs breaking her voice again. She loved Demitri, and loved being with him, but right now, she needed a soft bed, pillow and blanket. Her shoulder was burning and throbbing from the cream, and it wasn't exactly improving her mood at all.

Maria thought about that for a moment and nodded. Demitri had looked somewhat clueless even. "She hasn't even told Demitri?" Maria asked then, frowning a bit. She sighed as Alexi picked her up, and she kissed him back lovingly.
"Mmm....maybe in the morning..." Maria whispered, slidding her arms around Alexi's neck and pulling him close enough to kiss again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Alright kiddo. The cream hurts now, but it'll help soon" He murmured, putting her down on the blankets and covering her up.
"Good night" He kissed her forhead, covering her with the light blankets. Sighing, he stepped onto the balcony, wrapping his arms around Kristen, from behind.
"Hey" He murmured.
"Gonna tell me what's going on?" He asked her softly.

Alexi smiled.
"Alright" He nodded.
"He has told her a few things, but over all, he's pretty clueless about most things" He sighed. "She's told him a lot of things, and she's telling him more. He won't be in the dark for long"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Maddie nodded, though she didn't really believe him. Quickly, she scurried under the blankets, only pausing to kick off her shoes. She didn't care that her shirt was bloody and her skirt was dirty, or that her knees were scrapped. Maddie just wanted to sleep. She'd never felt so tired before in her life. The moment Demitri said good night, Maddie was out.
Kristen didn't turn around when Demitri came up behind her. She sighed, her grip easying up on the metal railing.
"Promise you won't get mad and shove me off the balcony?" Kristen murmured, a light smirk on her face.

Maria smirked, laughing lightly. She shook her head gently. "Well, I'll keep that fact away from Carlos. If he knew that Demitri had some insight to Kristen's culture, as he calls it, he would drill Demitri first, then go after Kristen." Maria sighed, a smile on her face though there was a small bit of saddness in her voice. She couldn't deny that she missed her brother. She would definatly call him in the morning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Demitri sighed, "Of course, and if I inadvertantly throw you off, I promise to catch you" He said, smiling and kissing her cheek lovingly. He wondered what would promt her to say that, even if she was just teasing.
"Now please? I don't understand what happened back there, or if I even did the right thing" He murmured. He was so confused. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around her lovingly, pulling her back a bit so she was resting against his chest. Maddie was asleep, which was good, she always stressed when Kristen revealed shifter secrets to him, though, she was warming up, a bit, to the idea, telling him small things, and not freaking out as bad when Kristen talked to him. She had come to accept him as part of her family, and in return for her secrets, he always answered her vampire related questions.

"I'll warn Demitri, in case Carlos comes to visit" He teased, grinning at her. He glanced at her, knowing she missed her brother, he couldn't blame her. It was hard leaving your family, Demitri had been destroyed when Adrian passed away, though at least Carlos was still alive, and within a short plane ride away.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Kristen smiled, letting her shoulders relax. She savored the loving attention Demitri was giving her, knowing it might very well change with her next few words. Kristen knew how upset Demitri got over her shifter quailities. And since Kristen could do nothing about it, she usually had to put up with his anger for a while. Needless to say, that wasn't fun for anyone.
"No, you did the right thing..." Kristen murmured reassuringly. "Maddie would be sick right now if you hadn't." Kristen sighed deeply, rubbing her face.
"With Maddie having settled now, she can only fight those her own age." Kristen said. "I think I told you that already, can't remember. There's....a certain way that we can...I don't want to say sense. But there's like a way that I know there's other shifters around. Maddie'll grow into it. She didn't realize one of the kids she was playing with was a shift. He found out first. That's never good, and as a result, he managed to steer her away from us without her knowing. Devious for a six-year-old I'll admitt..." Kristen said, rubbing her face again and sighing.
"With early fights...the terms are...iffy. They aren't exactly bond to the laws as I am, though Maddie practically breathes by them. So in a sense, I was in the right for stepping in, since Maddie was wounded. However, I was also in the wrong because it wasn't a wound that could prevent her from shifting. Therefore she could still fight. Does this make sense so far?" Kristen asked, looking up at Demitri then.

Maria smirked. "I'll warn you all the moment I find out he's coming." she told him. "Though, I think he needs to wait until we have the house built..." Maria mused, nodding her herself gently, as if that was now part of a plan.
She looked back at Alexi and gave him a small shrugg. She sighed, resting her head on his shoulder, needing his attention now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Demitri sighed, focusing for a minute, nodding.
"So far, so you were right for stepping in, cause the rules are more iffy, but in the wrong because Maddie's injury technically wasn't 'serious' for lack of a better word" He murmured. He sort of understood, but he knew he'd be confused shortly. It sounded like Kristen as going to have more to say, anyway.
"So, Maddie's mad because you, in her mind, broke the rules. Even if the rules don't necessarily apply to her" He said. "She's getting better about being a bit more lax, around me I mean. She always used to freak about me knowing shifter stuff, and well now she's started telling me, a bit"

Alexi smiled, "Yea, we have to get on that when we get home. I mean, a club, a house, we got a lot of building to do" He smiled.
"Has Jason decided if he's staying with us, or is he gonna move on?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Kristen nodded gently, scracthing her forehead gently. "Yea, but that isn't entirely why Maddie's mad at me." she said, sighing. This was were it would get confusing.
"Um, I don't know if you picked up on this yet...but Maddie's kind of....proud? To a point. Like it only comes out with the shifter in her. Part of the reason she doesn't talk to you about anything. Not that she doesn't love you, you're just not a shifter." Kristen smirked, before looking back out over Rome.
"I wasn't expecting the little boys father to show up..." Kristen murmured quietly. "I had hoped that, just be seeing me, knowing I was of higher rank, the boy would back off. Wel...I lost that bet."
Kristen took a deep breath then. This would be the hardest thing she ever told Demitri. "I didn't want to fight, knowing that Maddie would be watching, and that you were there as well. I know it stressed you out, and I get...carried away for lack of better words. I didn't want Maddie seeing that side of me. I...basically, threw in the towel, making it my loss instead of Madison's. If you guys hadn't stepped in, I'm pretty sure I would have been just as banged up and battered as Madison. That man was the second of all of Rome. Don't ask how I know that." Kristen added quickly, holding her hand up. "But he probably realized that you, Alexi and Maria were vampires and that you would step in after what Alexi had said so he didn't want to go up against all of that."

"Aww.." Maria murmured, pulling away from Alexi and collasping back on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment, smiling. "Yes yes, lots of work to be done at home. But right now..." she said, leaning over Alexi. "Now, we're on vacation. One does not think of home or work when on vacation." she kissed him lightly then, smiling gently.
"I didn't ask." Maria answered honestly, with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Demitri's lips curled into a sneer for a moment as he pulled away from Kristen to pace the deck. Shifter pride, egotism really bothered him. He didn't consider vampires to be superior, but he also hated the superior attitude most of them held to other supernatural kinds.
"Well, Kristen, honestly, your guys' whole shifter thing bothers me. Not just the fighting, but most of it. I'm not condeming you based on your species, but sometimes, it really irks me" He said, leaning on the railing next to her.
"Look, I love you and Maddie, but stuff like this, well, it has to stop. You both ask me not to step in, in your fights, but my fights, you, not Maddie, you seem to feel you have as much right to be there as I do. Like the whole Alayna issue, with her brother showing up with his military. You wanted to be there, but you weren't, I know, only due to Maddie" It drove him mad, knowing that he had no right to step into her issues, but she always felt a need to step in, and often did, in his. He looked at her, not mad at her, but not completely happy.
"I dunno if I making sense, but I just feel as if there's no equality. Constant respect and stuff for your laws, but mine seem to come in second"

Alexi smiled.
"Yay" He teased, letting her kiss him, of course he kissed her back, enjoying spending time with her. He sighed, stretched out, letting himself relaxe on the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

"You promised not to get mad." Kristen murmured listlessly. She sighed, resting her elbows on the railing, letting Demitri pace behind her. She stared distantly out over Rome, though she was listening intently.
"I only felt like I should be there because it was my home too." Kristen said, trying to keep the edge out of her voice. "The first place I've called home since Forrbidden High. But I left, with Maddie didn't I?" she asked. "Demitri, you never ask me not to step in. Whenever I do it's because..well because it's pratically a habit. We always back each other up as friends at the school, you had my back, I had yours. Even though I knew you didn't exactly need my help..." Kristen muttered, rolling her eyes gently. "Still, if you don't want me stepping in during your fights, or whatever, then I won't. But you never tell me."
Kristen sighed then, running her fingers through her hair. She realized it was still up and she pulled the hair-tie out, letting her light brown waves to fall to her shoulders. "The reason Maddie's probably made at me, was the fact that I gave up the fight. It basically made it like Maddie hadn't fought at all, plus I broke the rules in her eyes, like you said. She probably won't say anything for a while to me...just so you know."

Maria chuckled, resting against Alexi contently. No, she would never get tired of this, just laying around with him. It was relaxing. A realization made Maria sit up suddenly, her hair falling around her shoulder gently.
"What was that surprise of yours?" she asked then, looking at Alexi from over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Demitri nodded.
"I know Kristen, but you never told me not to step into your fights either, you snuck away to fight, if I recall correctly" He reminded her, shaking his head and sighing.
"I'm not mad at you Kristen, and I don't give a shit about your and Maddie's pride in this whole situation. As far as I see it, despite you two both being shifters, she needs to learn how to respect both of us, despite her pride" He said, he didn't care anymore, Maddie had been downright rude earlier, to both him and her, and well, he wasn't going to let her get away with talking down to her parents. He wrapped his arms around Kristen, pulling her against him.
"If she really feels the need to ignore you for the rest of the vacation, we're going to have issues" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Alexi smiled.
"Care to see? Or should we wait for awhile?" He asked, grinning. He was planning on taking her to the gladiator pens below the Coliseum, his home for many, many years. He wondered if what he had scratched in the wall was still written there, he doubted it, but it be cool.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Kristen held up a finger. "That's...not entirely true..." she murmured. Kristen had gotten in plenty fights when she had first arrived at the school but her and Demitri had only been friends on a namem baises, Kristen had been closer to Keith during those times since he was her roommate. "I haven't gotten in many fights since we've been together." she said. "Expect...Simon...but whatever." Kristen waved a hand to dismiss the thought. That hadn't been a good day for either of them.
Kristen sighed then, letting Demitri pull her closer. She rested her head on his chest for a moment, just listening to him talk. "No, I think she was just upset." Kristen murmured quickly. "She's never snapped at me like that before....I'm sure she'll get over it."

Maria grinned. She loved Alexi's smile. Whenever he looked happy, Maria was glad. Her eyes darted around the room for a moment. "Well, what is there to do while we wait?" she asked, leaning back on her eblows. She laughed quietly, looking over at Alexi with a mock quizzical expresion on her face. "Or rather...what are we waiting for?" Maria asked, narrowing her eyes teasingly, grinning at him now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Demitri shrugged.
"As long as she does sooner then later" He glanced into the room. Maddie had been sleeping for an hour now, and she'd wake up soon, hungry and probably grumpy. He shook his head, kissing her cheek, and glancing out at the city. It was about eight in the evening now, "Are you hungry? We can order some food" He said, shaking his head, he had eaten earlier that day, and wouldn't need to for awhile now. He sighed, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Maddie wasn't awake yet. She'd be annoyed when she woke up, it was sort of a typical thing, and well, he didn't want to deal with her snapping behaviour.

Alexi smiled, "The Coliseum to close" He murmured, grinning at her.
"I guess we're not going to see Kristen, Maddie and Demitri anymore tonight. Unless Demitri wants to go with us, though, I doubt he'd be able to" He said, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Kristen nodded in silent defeat. "Alright." she murmured. She wrapped her arms around Demitri's neck, resting against him, needing his comfort right now.
"Um...yea..actually..." Kristen murmured, smiling lightly and rubbing her stomach. "Oooh, Italy is home of pasta right?" she asked, grinning gently. She caught Demitri glancing over his shoulder at Maddie and sighed.
"She'll probably sleep threw the night love," Kristen murmured. "She has to heal."

Maria rolled her eyes. "Fine, answer my first question then." she murmured, falling to the matrice completely. "What do we do while we wait?" Maria asked, rolling onto her side to face Alexi. She glanced out towards their balcony and sadly shook her head.
"No, I think not..." Maria murmured with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Yupp, order away, the menu is inside" He said, shaking his head and smiling at her.
"She might, but she's hungry, I can hear her stomach growling. So she might wake up with the scent of food" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He sat down on the chairs on the balcony, staring out at the city. All the day attractions were winding down, but the night stuff was taking off.
"Roman night life" He murmured, smiling and shaking his head and grinning.

Alexi sighed, "Probably not" He murmured, sighing.
"We can go, whenever you want" He said, smiling at her and stretching out on the bed. He was fairly comfortable right now, but he knew Maria could only sit still for so long.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm

"Hmm, maybe...." Kristen murmured. She went inside to quietly order her dinner. She glanced at Maddie after putting the phone down, sighing. The child looked troubled in her sleep, not that Kristen blamed her. She brushed Maddie's hair back. In the morning, Maddie would need another bath...there was dirt in her greasy hair, not to mention over her face and arms making streaks from having sweat during the warmer hours of the day. Kristen kissed Maddie's forehead once, pulling the blankets around the girl tighter before going back outside with Demitri.
She smiled at him lightly, leaning against the door, arms crossed over her chest gently. "Mmmhmm.." Kristen agreed, nodding gently. She walked towards the railing, leaning her crossed arms on the metal.

Maria smiled. "Let's go then!" she said, slidding off the bed to quickly change. She pulled on a dark pair of jeans, and a deep crimson shirt. The sleeves stopped just at her forarms, but half of it rippled down to her fingertips. Maria sighed, walking back out, feeling a bit more restricted in jeans. However, the dress was bright. And if they would be sneaking around at night, better to dress in darker colors. Maria ran her fingers gently through her hair, smiling at Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Demitri watched Kristen, leaning back on the railing against her. His back rested against the railing, before he turned and leaned, like she was.
"How long till your food gets here?" He asked her curiously, he could hear stomach rumbling, occasionally accompanied by Maddie's. He laughed, shaking his head and sighng, despite being asleep, the little girl was hungry. He shook his head, moving and wrapping his arms around her, chest pressed against her back.

Alexi smiled, throwing a dark long sleeve shirt on, and a pair of dark wash jeans.
"Well, shall we be off?" He asked, smiling and taking her hand. He slipped the room key in his pocket and letting himself out of the door. He waited for her, before shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Kristen smiled at Demitri. She held up her hand. Five...four...three...two...one...A knock sounded at the door. Kristen smirked.
"There it is." She said quietly, laughing slightly and slipping away from Demitri to answer the door before they knocked again.
She smiled kindly, taking the single dish with a small thank you. Maddie stirred lightly in her sleep, murmuring before rolling over gently. Kristen smiled at her, taking her plate and a fork and walking back onto the balcony.
Kristen sat down with a content sigh, twirling her fork around the spaggetthi and tending taking a bite. She nodded in satifiaction. "Mmm" she murmured, taking another bite, savoring warmth and flavor.

Maria smiled and nodded. "But of course." she said, following after him. She looked around, giggling quietly. She took Alexi's hand, letting him lead her down the stairs and out of the hotel, into the beautiful night in Rome.
"Ay que rico..." Maria sighed, letting go of Alexi and spinning gently in the street. Maria thrived in the night life. She looked back at Alexi with a hint of mischeif in her eyes. "Lead the way." she said quietly, taking his hand again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Demitri smiled, shaking his head. He had moved to the far side of the balcony with the arrival of the food. He knew Kristen needed to eat, but gods, the smell was awful. He shook his head and leaned back against the railing. He sighed, turning as he heard Maria's voice distantly. He frowned, shaking his head and watching his brother and Maria wander off. Lucky dogs, he wanted to go out, but he was tied here for the rest of the night. He turned, lying forward on the railing.

Alexi smiled, he too loved the night life of Roman. He shook his head and smiled at her.
"This'll be nice" He murmured, walking relaxedly along side of Maria. There was no rush to get to the Coliseum, but he was excited to get there.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Kristen only ate half of her dinner. If Maddie was as hungry as Demitri said, she might wake up during the night. In which case, she could finish off Kristen's dinner. Sighing, Kristen stood up, putting her plate back on the table and covering it. She walked back to the balcony, slowly up to Demitri.
She followed his eyes to the world below them. Kristen sighed. "I'm sorry love, I know you want to go out..." she murmured quietly, resting her chin on his shoulder. If it had just been her and Demitri, he could go; she could deal with the pain for the few hours or so...but with Maddie...that made things difficult.

Maria laughed. She laced her fingers with Alexi's, seeing that they would be rushing off towards the Coliseum. That was fine with her. They walked along what Maria silently dubbed Market Street. She glanced into nearly every store, stopped to look at tables lined with jewlery and small shiny trinkets. Maria had a weak spots for things that shimmered and glittered in the morning and moon light. She smiled, passing her hand over a brass windchime as she passed in, grinning at the small jingle of the metal clanking together.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm

"It's fine Kristen, I can deal" He shrugged, shaking his head and sighing. He knew he could go if Kristen was just bonded with him. Their bond had matured, they could handle a bit of pain, but Maddie complicated things a lot, making him more stressed. He sighed, "I just don't like being in one place for so long, it's a vampire thing" He said, shrugging and shaking his head.

Alexi smiled, "We'll have to do some shopping tomorrow" He murmured, he knew Maria was a huge shopper, and well, he didn't mind. Whatever made her happy made him happy.
"I don't mind, besides, it might get us away from the psycho family for awhile" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Kristen nodded. "I know Demitri..." she murmured quietly. "And unfortunatly...with a shifter and her daughter bonded to you makes that difficult...for that I'm sorry." Kristen sighed deeply. She wrapped her arms around Demitri's waist then from behind, resting her forhead on the base of his neck. Kristen rubbed her forehead against his back for a moment before looking up at him then.

Maria gasped quietly. "Can we really?" she asked, as if she were suddenly the seventeen year old girl she appeared to be.
"I might just take half of Market Street back with me." Maria said, laughing then as she stopped once more to look at jewled braclet. "Oh that's pretty..." she murmured, holding a small golden braclet, embedded with blood red stones. Maria grinned, placing the braclet back down to catch up with Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Demitri looked at Kristen, smiling.
"Don't apologize. I'd rather be tied to you and Maddie then not at all" He murmured. He'd just be restless, and probably a little irritating. He smiled, "I'll just drive you crazy for awhile, until you boot me out of the house" Shifters weren't like vampires. They were territorial like vampires, but they rarely left their territory, vampires were always on the move, maybe just in one area, but they were still all over the place.

Alexi laughed.
"Of course love, anything you want" He arched an eyebrow.
"Market street?" He laughed, rolling his eyes as he saw her stopping to admire stuff already.
"Dork" He said, wrapping his arms around her as she caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: