Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Kristen came back a moment later, only to find that Demitri was trying to push himself up. Wasn't he listening? A bit angry, Kristen shook her head, pushing Demitri gently back onto the bed.
"Stay still." she muttered, shaking her head at him, holding back a growl of anger and frustration as she looked over his back once more. Kristen sighed, worry slowly working it's way back into her system as she undid the bloodied banadages and replaced new ones like she had see Sven done yesterday.
Looking back at Demitri's face, Kristen tried to be hopeful. "Any better?" she asked, her voice strained still, though she was ignoring it for the time being. She needed to talk to him today, make sure everything was alright, so she would deal for now.

Maria tapped her fingers on her arms gently, slowly stepping back into the living room. She winced a bit at the harsh morning sunlight, but it otherwise didn't bother her. She looked over at Jason who had stood up as well and was glancing over his shoulder every so often. Turning her eyes back to Alexi, Maria sighed. She walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding on for a moment before kissing his cheek gently and letting go.
"Make sure he's alright." she murmured before muttering something to Jason in spanish. He nodded distantly before heading outside ahead of Maria eagerly. Maria looked up at Alexi then, smiling lightly and forcing herself to resist the urge to wrapp her arms around him again before walking out as well.

Maddie let Keith pick her up and hold her. She moved to his good side, wrapping her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder, staring at the door that lead to her parents room. She caught a small glimsp of Kristen and Demitri on the bed before Keith left the room. Pressing her face into Keith's shoulder, Maddie did her best to stay with Keith.
"Pancakes?" Maddie murmured, picking her head up to look at Keith with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Demitri sighed, turning his head to look at Kristen and frowned a bit. He was having trouble hearing her, though he figured that was due to his sickness.
"Worse if anything" He said, his voice soft. It hurt more today, which was probably a good thing, but god, the soreness and teh ache was ridiculous. He glanced at her, smiling half heartedly. "You can talk today" He noted, once again zoning out rather noticably. He swallowed, feeling a familiar burning in his throat, his fangs slipped from his mouth, sinking instinctively into the pillow. He was to out of it to bother hiding them.

Alexi nodded, and poked his head into Kristen and Demitri's room.
"Hey" He said softly, looking at Kristen and sighing. He immediately noticed Demitri's fangs, probably before she did and stepped in, carefully moving her away from him.
"Just wait a minute alright, he's thirsty" He nodded at the long fangs stuck in the pillow.
"I'll grab him a bottle of blood, but, just, don't get to close" He murmured.

"Pancakes, I can do pancakes" Keith said, smiling and holding Maddie against his side.
"What kind of pancakes?" He glanced in the bedroom as he passed and nodded at Kristen, he wanted her to come see her daughter, reassure her that everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Kristen sighed, rubbing her forehead with the back of her arm as she finished wrapping the worse of Demitri's wounds. She looked up as Alexi came in and frowned at him as he grabbed her and pulled her off the bed away from Demitri. Kristen was about to snap at him when he spoke and she shut her mouth, looking back at Demitri. Sighing, Kristen nodded to Alexi. She turned then, seeing that Keith was taking Maddie from the bedroom, catching his eye.
"I'll go get it." she muttered, half heartedly, knowing it was going to bother her to be away from Demitri, even if she was just going down to the kicthen for a quick minute. "Stay with him?" Kristen winced at her throat before turning around and leaving the room.

"Regular..." Maddie murmured, not really caring for anything at the moment, though plain homestyle pancakes did sound like a pretty good idea right now. Her eyes stared distantly at the floor as Keith watched, and her body grew loose, no longer tense, her arms somewhat resting over Keith's shoulders, her fingers brushing at his feathers occasionally.

Alayna was awake and in the kicthen, sipping quietly from a mug of tea in her hands. She looked up as Keith came in with Maddie, and she smiled lightly at the little girl who looked as exhausted and as beat up as Alayna did. She was still feeling the effects of Madison gift, though it wasn't as intense as yesterday.
"Morning." she said, taking another sip of her tea again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"Sure thing" Alexi responded, sitting on the bed next to Demitri and smiling at Kristen.
"I'll be here" He murmured, taking the cloth Kristen had been using and moping up some blood that was on Demitri's arms.
"Sheesh" He grumbled, looking at the fangs imbedded in the pillow, a small frown on his face. He watched Kristen follow Keith and Maddie down the stairs, talking about pancakes or something.

Demitri slowly retracted his fangs, watching Kristen leave the room out of the corner of his eye. He felt the cool cloth on his skin and felt an overwhelming urge to purr. The coolness felt good, particularly on his burnt skin. He sighed, relaxing, and Alexi smiled. He'd have to tell Kristen about that, it would be helpful.

Keith smiled, "Morning" He murmured to Alayna.
"Pancakes sound good?" He asked her, still holding Maddie in his one arm as he began to rummage through the cupboards.
"Wanna help me make them?" He asked Maddie, she could add the ingridents and mix them together, and he knew she'd enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Maddie watched Keith pull stuff out of cabinet, realzing he was left with one hand due to her being his arms. She mumbled something incoherent before turning around to look at Alayna who was suddenly worried and relieved at the same time.

Alayna's eyes grew wide as she looked up, seeing that Kristen was coming down the stairs. She put her mug down, quickly wrapping Kristen in a worried hug. Kristen didn't protest, and actually accepted Alayna's comfort for once, closing her eyes and resting her forehead against the girl's shoulder. Alayna pulled away then, holding Kristen at arm's length and nodding. Kristen smiled lightly before looking up at Maddie, who had tears in her eyes.

"Maddie.." Kristen murmured, holding her arms out. The child hardly thought twice, about the decision, wrapping her arms tightly around Kristen and crying quietly.
"Shh, I'm here." Kristen whispered, her voice strained once more. Alayna winced, hearing how harsh her friends voice was. She wasn't sure what that was from, but it definatly wasn't good. Maddie cried for a few minutes and Kristen merely rocked the child gently. Her eyes wandered over to Keith, looking at the things he had pulled from the cabinets.

"Are you going to help Keith make pancakes?" Kristen asked, shifting Maddie a bit, trying to draw the child's mind to something else. "He makes really good ones." Kristen swallowed hard, trying to soothe her burning throat. Maddie coughed then, rubbing the tears from her eyes. She looked reluctant to leave. Alayna sighed, taking a small sip from her tea before looking at Maddie.

"Kristen has to stay with Demitri, Maddie." Alayna murmured quietly. "You know it'll help him get better. How bout this, we'll stay and help Keith make pancakes, and then we'll bring them up to Kristen?" She suggested, nodding gently at Kristen who was looking at her gratefully. Maddie thought for a moment before accepting this idea and slidding from Kristen to sit on a stoole near Alayna. Kristen sighed, kissed Maddie's head, looked at Alayna and Keith thankfully, grabbed a bottle of blood and headed back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Alexi glanced up as Kristen came back in, relieved to see the bottle in her hand.
"Hey, Maddie alright?" He asked, perhaps he'd go and give the others a hand when he was done with Demitri. He and Maddie got along, so he could probably aid in keeping her entertained.

Keith smiled at Kristen, though it was forced, he continued to look through the cupboards, pulling ingridents out and setting them by a big bowl he had placed in front of Maddie, then he pulled out the measuring implements, placing them by her as well.
"Now we have to make extra good pancakes" He said with a playful wink, measuring out the flour.
"Here, dump this in the bowl" He directed, in a teasing chef like voice. He handed her a large spoon as well, he'd make this tons of fun, for her sake. He smiled at Alayna, "What sort of toppings should we have?" He asked, eyes twinkling. Keith loved cooking, though he rarely ate himself.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Kristen rubbed her eyes gently, brushing the tears away before walking into the bedroom. She shook her head as an answer to Alexi's question. "This isn't good for her." was all Kristen would say before handing Alexi the bottle absentmindly, looking down at Demitri.
He seemed to be doing better. "How is he?" she whispered, growling in frustration at her lack of voice. Kristen sighed before nodding at Demitri, still keeping her distance like Alexi had said.

Alayna watched Kristen go before looking back at Maddie. She girl was sitting on her knees, her arms on the table. She rubbed her nose every now and then on her pajama sleeves, watching Keith with mild curiousity. Taking the measuring cup from Keith, Maddie sat up to pour the contents of the cup into the large bowl. She set the empty cup down before looking at the spoon.
"Wasstha for?" Maddie murmured, taking the spoon anyway. Having never helped to cook before, Maddie was a bit clueless as to what she was supposed to do.

Alayna laughed quietly, drinking her tea every so often as she watched Maddie. Slowly, she tried to process everything she was feeling at the moment. There was still the pain from Demitri though it was as strong, and a mild throb coming from Kristen and Keith. Maddie, surprisngly, Alayna couldn't read. But the look on the child's face was enough to understand that she was still a bit upset.
"I dunno.." Maddie mummbled. "Syrup?" she asked, shrugging her shoulder before looking in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:49 pm

"He's alright, improving. The cool cloth helps his back, the burns, and he seems to enjoy it" He said, taking the bottle, not bothering to open it and placing it by Demitri's mouth. Instead of opening it, Demitri's fang sunk into the plastic, puncturing it and begining to drain the contents.
"I know Kristen. Would Keith be able to teach her how to block the feelings do you think? Like he has with Alayna?" He knew Keith had worked with her a bit, as had some other girl at school, so Keith and Alayna might be able to teach Maddie how to control her ability.

Keith smiled, "It's to stir the other stuff in, when we add it" He murmured, measuring out the other dry ingridents and handing them to her. "When we pour in the wet ingridents, we have to mix them with the dry stuff, it's what makes the pancake mix" He said, smiling and shaking his head.
"Syrup is good, I was also thinking some fruit, strawberries maybe? And then some whipped cream on the side?" He smiled at Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Kristen nodded as she listened to Alexi. Once Demitri was drinking from the bottle, Kristen felt a bit better about walking closer to the bed. She looked over at Alexi with dull eyes before shaking her head again and shrugging her shoulders. She sat on the edge of the bed, her stare a bit distant as she looked over Demitri.
"I don't know." she whispered. "I honestly don't..."

"Oh.." Maddie mumbled, putting the spun down as Keith handed her other things to put into the bowl. She did so with steady gusto, looking down at everything in the big bowl. It was all dry powerdy stuff right now and Maddie was curious about what else they were going to add into the big bowl/
"Oo, strawberries are good." Alayna added, smiling at Keith slyly over her mug before taking another sip of her warm tea.
"How 'bout grapes?" Maddie asked, though were her favorite, although she had never had them alongside pancakes before.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:01 pm

"I'll ask, don't stress yourself Kristen. Demitri's getting better, look" He rolled back one of Demitri's bandages, showing her some healed skin. It was red, indicating some burning, but besides that, the cut had closed over.
"By tonight, he shouldn't be bleeding anymore and his cuts will be almost all healed. All we really have to worry about are the burns, those will take a lot longer to fade" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling. Burns were bad for vampires, much worse then they were for humans. One of the few things that could kill a vampire was fire, so burns lasted a lot longer on them.
"He'll be fine, and so will you and Maddie" He handed her the cloth and smiled, before disappearing down the stairs. He ignred the stabbing ache in his heart, trying to keep his mind focused on the task at hand.

"Grapes? Grapes sound good" Keith said, pouring some of the liquid ingridents in, mainly because he was worried she'd spill.
"There, now we have to stir" He nodded at the spoon, before glancing up as Alexi came in.
"Hey, how's everyone?" He asked, smiling.
"Better, well, as good as can be expected. Demitri's improving, slowly, but he is" He glacned at Maddie.
"Whatch ya cooking kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Kristen merely nodded, hiding her eyes from Alexi for a while. She was already stressed, it was just a matter of not stressing out more. She inhaled deeply, looking up with hard eyes as Alexi lifted away from od Demitri's bandages. She nodded gently. Alexi was right; Demitri was healing. That was good. She nodded again, taking the cold cloth from him and sighing as he left. Rubbing her nose and her eyes again, Kristen took Alexi's spot on the bed near Demitri, gently dabbing the burns Demitri had on his back with the cool cloth, remaining silent due to the burning in her throat.

Maddie leaned forward, watching with blue eyes as Keith poured in the other things and they seperated. "Whoa..." she murmured, blinking. Alayna chuckled lightly. Maddie reached down eagerly for the spoon, about to stir when Alexi caught her attention. She turned around to look at him for a moment before bitting her lip and quickly turning away. "Pancakes." she murmured. Putting the spoon in the bowl, Maddie slowly began to stirr like she would do to her cereal at times, watching as everything mixed together.

Alayna looked over at Alexi, drinking from her tea as he spoke, nodding to him as she listened. "That's good." she replied simply, putting her mug down and rubbing the center of her chest gently, not paying much attention to the dull ache that was coming from Alexi. That was probably from being away from Maria.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Alexi frowned for a moment.
"Keith, do you think it's possible for you and Alayna to teach Maddie how to block? I mean, Alayna, didn't Keith and some other girl teach you how to control your ability back at school? Couldn't you teach Maddie the same thing, just with feelings?" He asked, looking at the two hopefully.

Keith leaned back on the counter, looking thoughtful.
"You know, I was thinking the same thing. I'm almost positive we can" He glanced at Alayna, nodding his head.
"It would be the same idea, and I'm sure we could" He murmured again, looking at how Maddie was stirring.
"Good job" He murmured, smiling at her.

Demitri let out a small, content sigh as the cool cloth touched his skin. It felt so good, a low purr escaped him, but it was rarely noticable. He sighed, shifting a bit, his arms sliding out from under the blankets and wrapping around his pillow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Alayna tapped her mug for a moment, clearly thinking about the situation and trying to choose her words carefully.
"Maybe to some point, but what we didn't realize was that...Maddie's an empath, on top of being a shifter." She said, looking at each of them as the child pretended to ignore them and stirr the contents of the big bowl.
"Empaths don't exactly have a choice when it comes to their ability. They may be able learn to control their..." Alayna frowned for a moment, trying to find the right words. "Ability to sense other's emotions. Like tone in on one certain person moreso than others." She drank from her mug for a moment before putting it back down.

"I don't know if anyone told you, but I can borrow abilities." Alayna said. "I'm still feeling the effects of Maddies at the moment. Not only can I sense your emotions and discomforts, but I understand them as well. Which is probably what's making it more terrifying for Maddie." the last part she added quietly before looking over the child's shoulder at the bowl.
"I think that's good. Keith?" she asked, he was after all, the cheif. Looking back at Alexi, Alayna shrugged. "Teaching her to block it altogether will take her years. I had a few friends back at the school who were empaths, but their ability didn't follow Maddie's." Having finished her tea, Alayna walked across the kicthen to put her mug in the sink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 pm

"Perfect Maddie" Keith said, gently taking the bowl from her, and walking over to the stove. The pan was already ready and the stove top was on. Carefully he poured some of the mix onto the stove, watching it.
"I can try to put an artifical, magical block in. It will prevent her feeling the effects of the more painful things, like Demitri. I've done it before" Keith said, it would help Maddie out, and she wouldn't be bothered by the magic.
Finishing with the pancake, he took a plant and opened the stove, begining to pile the pancakes inside.
"Maddie" He turned, facing the little girl, looking serious.
"I can take away the pain you're feeling from your mom and Demitri. Do you want me to? It won't hurt at all, I promise. It's special magic, only angels have it" He murmured, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Maddie turned to watch Keith, her eyes no longer a bright blue but not as somber as ealier. She was curious and fascinated at how effortlessly he worked, pouring out the mix evenly and the such. She bit her lip, already tasting the fluffly pankcakes though they were still cooking.

Alayna came back to sitting on the stoll, having washed her mug clean. She drummbed her fingers on the counter, listening to Keith and shaking her head slightly.
"I think you need to talk to Kristen about that..." Alayna murmured. Maddie may seem advanced due to her comprehension of emotions, but she was still a child.

Maddie swallowed, looking at Keith with wide, almost horrified eyes. Take away the pain? Maddie chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully. Magic though, Maddie didn't like. She had enough dealing with magic and she quickly shook her head, light blond curls bouncing furiously around her as she did so.

A winded Maria walked into the kicthen then. Alayna frowned; why was she winded? The small sharp pain jabbed at Alayna then from the vampire and Alayna let her frown drop. It was probably ten times worse for Maria since the effects were waring off on Alayna. Maddie had gone ridged, but she quickly recovered.
"Whoa, what's cooking?" Maria asked, rubbing her nose at the smell of baking.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Keith shrugged, making another pancake. He doubted Kristen would care, she knew his magic was harmless, and if it helped Maddie avoid the pain, she'd probably be alright. He watched Maddie shake her head, shrugging again. He'd speak to Kristen, but he didn't bring up the subject again, focusing on the pancakes. Popping the final one in the warm oven, he began to chop up some fruit, placing grapes, kiwi and stawberries on the plates and then adding a small pile of whipped cream. The pulling the pancakes out, he put them on the counter, handing Maddie her plane, and Alayna her's before taking his own.
"Help yourself" He murmured, grabbing a pancake and opening the fridge to get some syrup out, in case they wanted any.

Alexi spun as Maria came in, smiling brightly and he pulled her into a hug.
"Jason alright?" He asked, before wrinkling his own nose, aware of the smell now.
"Pancakes" He said, nodding at the artful plates.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

"Which one do you want?" Alayna asked, seeing Maddie eyeing the stack carefully.
"That one." she murmured, pointing. Alayna smiled and placed the pancake on Maddie's plate, before taking one for herself. Maddie ate quietly and steadily, reaching up for a few grapes every now and then. When she asked for another one, Alayna smiled, and placed a second pancake on her plate. Alayna ate as well, nodding in approval. "My compliments to the cheifs." she said, smiling at Maddie and Keith.

Maria sighed with utter relief quietly as Alexi pulled her into his arms. She put her head on his chest, just resting for a moment. She hated, absouletly hated, being away from him for too long now. It was unbareable.
"Yes." she whispered quietly. "Made a bit of a mess, but I cleared things out best I could. We weren't near anything, so it might go unnoticed." she spoke quietly enough so that the others wouldn't hear her exact words as she picked her head up to look at Alexi. "Demitri?" her eyes darted over to the staircase.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Keith smiled. "It was all Maddie" He murmured, taking a bite of his pancake, mixing it with a peice of fruit and a dab of whipped cream. He smiled at Alexi and Maria, knowing it had pained them to be seperated.
"Should we bring a plate up to Kristen?" He asked, eyes dancing. He wasn't sure if he wanted Maddie in the room right now, with Demitri beat up the way he was. She would probably get fairly upset, so he wasn't sure what was the best 'plan' in that department. Kristen should eat however, and a glass of juice would probably due her throat some good.

Alexi shrugged, "Better, not a lot, but a bit" He glanced at Keith. Noting the expression on his face and shrugged.
"I can take one up to her, unless you guys want to" He offered, still holding Maria.
"Oh well, he's doing fairly well for a newborn, I'm impressed. I guess all the mental preperation helped"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Maddie giggled quickly, finishing her second pancake and sitting back with a sigh. She looked over at Keith and nodded.
"She didn't have dinner.." Maddie murmured. Neither had she, but Maddie made up for that with two pancakes.
Alayna looked over at Alexi before glancing at Maddie who, she could at least tell, was trying not to tense up.
"I wanna see Da-Demitri." Maddie muttered, shaking her head quickly and slipping off her stool. Alayna looked surprised then before over at Keith before she smiled and laughed quietly. If she had caught Maddie's little slip, no doubt the other's had.
"Alright Maddie, you and Keith can Kristen up a plate. Since you were the chefs" Alayna said, shaking her head and putting two pancakes on a plate.

"A bit is better than nothing." Maria muttered, looking over at Keith and Alayna and Maddie with a light smile. She laughed quietly at the young shifter and shook her head. Looking back at Alexi, Maria shook her head in slight disagreement. "Im concerned. He's too much like I was." Maria murmured, shaking her head again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Maddie's slip, it made sense, Demitri had taken that role in her life, so it was only natural she started to think of him in that sense.
"Alright" Keith made Kristen up a plate, making sure to pour a glass of juice as well. "Come on" He murmured, smiling at the little girl and leading the way up the stairs. Pausing at the top, he waited for Maddie to catch up, before knocking, once, on the door and entering.
"Hey, we brought you breakfast. Figured you'd be hungry" He said, "Maddie helped me cook" He winked at Kristen as Demitri sat up, well, forced himself up in bed, rolling, so he was on his back now.

Demitri winced, pushing himself up, he wanted to see Maddie, and he'd be darned if she saw his injured back. "Looks good" He wrinkled his nose, causing Keith to laugh as his friend handed Kristen the plate, with silverware and a large glass of juice. He wiped a hand across his mouth, wiping away any traces of blood, and glanced at Maddie as she peeked into the room.

Alexi looked at Maria.
"You weren't that bad love. I remember, I was there. Though, you did keep apologizing, constantly, it was funny" He smiled at Alayna, "So how are you this morning?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Maddie hurried after Keith, shifting in order to catch up with him. She took the stairs up as a husky but shifted back as Keith walked into the room.

Kristen looked up as Keith knocked on the door. She smiled thankfully, seeing the pancakes and the juice he had brought her. Quickly clearing the bed of the bloodied bandages, Kristen grinned, taking the plate from Keith along with the glass. "Thank you." she mouthed, once again unable to speak. She glanced over at Demitri sharply as he moved before she realized that Maddie was standing in the doorway.

Looking over Keith, Kristen smiled lightly waving to Maddie with her fork, digging into the pancakes hungrily. They were good, and Kristen hardly cared that it hurt to swallow. The juice worked wonders on her throat, and Kristen sighed with relief after coughing a bit. Maddie was standing next to Keith now, looking over each of her parents equally in turn with sharp blue eyes.

"And then you left." Maria said, nodding to herself as if it had been the most painfuly experience in her life. She shook her head then, saying she didn't want to talk about it right now. Alayna smiled lightly.
"It was a bit of rocky morning." Alayna admitted, clearing away her's and Maddie's breakfast plates.
"How long have you been awake?" Maria asked then.
Alayna shrugged. "Since 8:30 maybe? Woke up to a harsh pain." she murmured, shaking her head as she cleaned the dishes, needing something to do. "How's Jason holding up?" Alayna asked, looking from Maria to Alexi. Maria simply nodded and smirked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:23 pm

"You can go in Maddie, I'll go tidy up the kitchen" Keith said, nudging the little girl inside the room a bit, before waving at his friends and disappearing out the door. He bounced down the stairs, pulling a face of mock horror at the mess that he and Maddie had created. It wasn't bad, and he really didn't care about cleaning, he was just teasing after all.
"Hey, how was hunting?" He asked Maria, realizing that this was the first time he had ever really talked to Alexi's soul mate, and it would be the first time she saw his true form, with the wings and what not. According to Alayna he glowed, but he was convinced that was just her.

Alexi rolled his eyes.
"Love, most newborns are a handful" He teased, he had been, and Demitri had been awful.
"Demitri was awful" He reminded her, grinning. He sighed, glancing as Keith returned, without Maddie.

Demitri smiled lightly at Maddie.
"Hey sweet heart" He murmured, his voice still soft due to the sorness. Kristen was inhaling her food, so he assumed she had been hungry. He shifted a bit, the worst of his injuries were hidden by the blankets and the pillows, so he looked relatively normal.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Maddie turned to watch Keith leave, her lip caught between her bottom lip. Kristen smirked, shaking her head slightly before patting the bedside next to her. It was the only part of the bed that Demitri hadn't managed to bleed over.
"You're a good cook." Kristen said quietly, draining her juice in a final gulp. Maddie smiled lightly.
"Keith did the most..." she murmured before turning around to look at Demitri. She could still feel the pain he was in, though she knew he was trying to hide it. Kristen finished, placing her plate and silverware on the beside table near the empt glass. Completely full and content, Kristen pulled Maddie into her lap, facing Demitri.
"See? He's better now." Kristen murmured. Maddie smiled and nodded, though her eyes hardly seemed convinced.

"I'm guess Jason isn't as bad as Demitri was?" Alayna asked, smiling as Keith came back into the kicthen. She laughed quietly as the face he made before shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
"Not in the slightest. Thank God!" Maria said, eyes wide before shuddering at the thought. Maria turned to look at Keith then, grinning at his wings, which still amazed and awed her.
"Hunting is same ol same ol to me. For Jason, it's the best thing since sliced bread..." Maria said grinning and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Demitri smiled at Maddie.
"I do feel better" He said, stretching his arms out, gods it felt good to work his muscles. He glanced at Kristen, her throat sounded better as well, he made a mental reminder to keep asking someone to re-fill her juice. He glanced at the bloody bed sheets.
"We should change these" He muttered, a bit disgusted to be lying in his own blood. It was unpleasent, and it made it so his family couldn't lie down with him. He glanced at Kristen, before turning his gaze to Maddie, he knew she'd probably spend the rest of the day with them, and, if allowed, the night.
"What do you wanna do Maddie? We can't do a lot, but we could play checkers again? Or watch a movie" He said, smiling.

Alexi laughed.
"Demitri by far was the worst out of all of us" He said, shaking his head.
Keith rolled his eyes, "Doesn't suprise me" He grinned at Maria.
"So what was the greatest thing before the invention of sliced bread?" He teased, flexing his wings a bit.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Maddie nodded gently, resting against Kristen contently though her eyes never left Demitri, not even as Kristen stared brushing her fingers through her hair.
"Someone needs a bath..." Kristen murmured.
Maddie laughed. "Demitri." she answered, giggling quietly. Kristen smirked, looking up at him and nodding with a small shrug.
"Maybe, but I wasn't talking about him." Kristen said, her voice still quiet. She nodded to Demitri about the sheets. However, until he was strong enough to sit up enough for her to change them, it wasn't happening. She had already told him that he needed to stay in bed and let his body healed, none too kindly either.
Maddie thought for a moment. "I guess a movie." Maddie mummbled. Kristen pecked her forhead gently.
"Go pick one." she said, letting Maddie slid from her and walk over to the stack of DVD's near the T.V.

Alayna smiled, listening to the exchange contently as she cleared things up. Maria's eyes danced in a familiar way as she looked over at Keith.
"Ah, if I told you that, unfortunatly, I would have to kill you." Maria said, shrugging lightly and grinning. She glanced over at the cloak then and cursed quietly in Spanish. Alayna looked up, a bit shocked, having recognized the word.
"Sorry. I forgot to call Shaye. She wanted to know how Demitri was doing...I don't know if they got on the flight yet or not.." Maria murmured, sighing, her shoulders fall a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: