HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Iggy nodded, "against my will and everything." He paused for a moment to observe the werewolve's hostile glares on Mark, before suddenly realizing he was in the same position. So much anger.... He gave a thrilled smile, as his breathing started to pick up another gear. Iggy tried to calm himself, if all this hate kept up he be bouncing off walls in no time flat...

Roxa was also obsering the hateful glances, as well as Iggy's responsive behaviours. She placed a hand on his shoulder in attempts to calm him before he got out of hand.
---

Swift gave along sigh as the teacher directed students to their assigned seats. Most resisted, more vampires than werewolves, he guessed it was because the teacher was a werewolf himself. Swift heard his name called, and watched the teacher point to one of the front desks in the room. With a distastfull expression he gathered his things and went over to his new desk. Letting his things drop loudly onto the hard wood surface with a thud.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:46 am

"Yah same here," Mark said before adding, "In fact I'm guessing they wouldn't have caught me if Elle hadn't blabbed her mouth and said that we were both werewolves." He sighed a little at that, wishing he was still in Florida, but there wasn't much he could do about it now, so he let the thought dissipate.

Adrian sat there with his arms crossed angrily. He heard him name called early on, and he figured this couldn't be a good sign. He saw the teacher show him to a desk at the front, and he sat down there. Not as loudly as the guy next to him, that was for sure, but he was unhappy about it.

Elle smiled happily. She had already made three new friends and they were all going to hang out at lunch hour today.

Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

Iggy nodded, "well. She volenteered for us to go, and completely without telling me about this little twist too." He was reffering to the werewolves and vampires together idea. So far it didn't seem to be working all to well he smiled, not minding in the least. Maybe if I'm lucky it will stay this way all year. He doupted it, Iggy had the worst luck ever.

Roxa sighed and removed her hand, he seemed to be under control again as the teacher signled for scilence. She let her lay on the surface of her desk with bored yet curious eyes, even if she'd already learned this stuff she was still interested in doing it again.
---

Swift watched a vampire sit right beside him, typical. He looked around the room and saw utter choas in the teacher's seat picking, a group of werewolves had been seated around one vampire. While a similar reverse situation lay at the opposite end of the room. He sighed and looked at the boy sitting next to him for a second before sorting out the massive mess he'd created after dropping his things on the desk.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Mark laughed a little before saying, "Yah I didn't even have time to be told the twist before I was shoved in here." He knew that Iggy had been referring to, so he used the same reference. He glanced around at other werewolves and completely ignored them, even though a few looked like they were going to kill him.

Adrian glanced over at the guy next to him. Even though he hated it, he figured he would have to get used to it. And what better time then to break the ice now? "Hey," Adrian said rather bluntly to the guy, showing no sign of happiness, but rather politeness.

Elle has nothing to say... I'll just let her sit where she is lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Iggy nodded, "so where is your miss?" He asked Mark with a tone of innocence, fully aware of the teacher's demand for silence, but not in the least interested in following it. Iggy noticed some threatening growls rise from the werewolve's side, as if his question was dangerous information. He just smiled and awaited Mark's answer.

Roxa wasn't interested in their conversation anymore, she was more interested in the crowd's conversations. Lots of it on the vampire side was either about killing Iggy or the werewolf she'd now learned by the name of Mark. She found herself edging closer to Iggy almost in a protective way, they needed to stop before this threatening chatter became a reality. "Iggy," she whispered gently making it sound as if she had just noticed he was talking to someone. "Don't talk to him anymore." She tried to make it sound unhostile, but in catching his glare found she'd done a horrible job of it.
---

"Hello," Swift replied back rather coldly. By now most of his things were in a neat pile at the side of his desk, the rest of the class had been seated and the teacher was handing out reveiw sheets. Explaining breifly to the vampires which types of math they'd need to use to complete the sheet. Swift made no eye contact or even look back at Adrian, he kept his attention on the teacher, even though he was still fully aware of all Adrian's actions.

Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:05 pm

"In some art class I think," Mark said and laughed a little before adding, "Luckily." He glanced over at a couple of werewolves who were still growling at him. He rolled his eyes before looking back at Iggy. He was surprised the only person he was really talking to well was a vampire.

Adrian listened for a while but then stopped altogether completely. He glanced down at the sheet, picked up the pencil in his left hand, and began writing in all of the answers. This worksheet was exceedingly simple in his opinion, but he didn't want to have anyone know that really. When he finished he pushed the paper away from himself and began to twirl his pencil around his thumb boredly. He glanced over at the werewolf next to him for a moment, but then quickly stopped.

Elle is still in art...woo hoo... XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Iggy chuckled, something that was araley ever heard from him, "you are lucky. Roxa spiked all my classes so that I'm canstantly stuck with her." He made a face and rolled his eyes. "That's so like her too..."

"Hey! I'm right here you know." Roxa growled back playfully only to have the teacher hush her before starting to wright on the chalk board once more. She heard more vampiric growls as well as some glares directed at her now. "Iggy," she growled in his ear softly. "Enough."
---

Swift wasn't nearly so quick at the review sheet. Trying to remember a whole years worth of last year's math wasn't easy. Finally he finished after ten minutes, one of the first amoung the werewolves here. But he seemed slow compard to the vampires. Were they really that smart? No, they just learned it already in their human hours. Old timers, he rolled his eyes and looked out the window provided fo him.

Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Mark laughed a little before saying, "I'm glad Elle didn't. She probably would've though if she knew she could." He saw a few werewolves now inching closer to him, as if they were going to attack him. He glanced around thinking of a plan quickly before standing up and raising his hand. He then blurted out, "Uhh sir, this vampire bit me and I really don't feel that great." He had pointed at Iggy and glanced back at the other growling werewolves for a moment before looking back at the teacher.
The teacher looked at him very annoyed before saying, "Well then both of you to the main office. You for disturbing the class, and you for biting him."
Mark nodded somewhat expectantly before glancing down at Iggy and quietly saying, "Come on!" before quickly walking out of the room.

Adrian looked around boredly before turning back to the werewolf. He then quietly said, "So are werewolves born as they are, or do they get bit or something?" He wasn't really quite sure cause no one had bothered to tell him, and he figured what better time than now to find out.

Elle began painting a picture of a field of flowers in art...still. XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Iggy stared at him in surprise, but caught his drift and smiled standing up as well and following Mark out of the room swiftly, giving Roxa a smirk as he walked to freedom. He sped up to stand beside Mark, though now that the hate had left the room his mood was starting to drop at a sever rate, especially when the only person around was happy. "So now where?" He asked Mark, trying to keep his voice from sounding drained or depressed.

Roxa growled seeing him get away so easily, when she stood to follow him she was given a glare from the teacher and a demand she sit. She grumbled to herself, hoping Iggy would be okay without restraint.
---

Swift looked over at Adrian, but didn't say anything for a while. Judging if he could trust the vampire with knowledge about werewolves. After a while he said, "It can be both. Generally it starts with a bite, but werewolves can be born too..." His voice was rushed and gloomy sounding, like he regtretted saying everyword.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Movie   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: