Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 am

Zero smiled. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm allowed to say that."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 am

"Oh, says who?" Shaye teased, coughing into her arm lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Zero grinned and let his eyes slipped closed. "Me." He said, opening one eye to look at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Shaye coughed again, grabbing a pillow, "Oh?" She teased, smacking him lightly. "Sheesh" She grumbled, sticking her tounge out at him, teasingly of course.
"I'm dying and you're making fun of me"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Zero's face went serious. "Don't say that," he said, his tone had taken on a slightly rounded edge, barely noticable, but he knew she would notice it. "The last person that said that to me, died." Zero said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Shaye frowned. "Oh, sorry" She said, wondering who had said that. She reached up, pressing her fingers to his face.
"What happened? You don't have to tell me, but I've never heard you say that before" She murmured.
"Also, I don't think I'm going to die anytime soon. Immortal and all that, not to mention an over protective vampire boyfriend slash soulmate, and two older vampire brothers" She smiled, to show she was just playing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Zero shook his head. "An old friend." He smiled sadly at her. "Plus an vampiric bestfriend," Zero reminded. Andy loved Shaye and he was sure Shaye loved Andy and Zero knew Andy would do anything for Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Shaye smiled.
"Ah, yes, my psychotic vampiric bestfriend" She teased. Kissing Zero lightly. She pulled back to cough again, sighing.
"Damn" She grumbled, her voice was fluctuating, going from quieter to quieter as she slowly lost it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:59 pm

"Stop talking," Zero said with a grin. Psychotic was just the word to describe Andy. Zero was personally a little anxious to see what she was going to do to Adrian until he could find his way around the house without bumping into things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:01 pm

"Zero, really, me stop talking?" She teased, shaking her head. Her voice was hoarse, but she didn't care, she was starting to feel a bit better now. She cuddled against him, kissing his cheek lightly. Thankfully she couldn't get him sick, there was only one other person in the house who could catch a cold, and she wasn't upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:07 pm

Zero pulled her as close as she could come and he sighed, resting his head against the backboard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Shaye let out a small gasp as Zero basically pulled her onto him. She was always forgetting how darn strong vampires were.
"Mmm, comfy" She murmured, resting her head against his side, wrapped loosely, comfortably in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Zero chuckled. "I know."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, looking up at him with amused green eyes.
"You're not concieted at all" She teased. A sly smile came over her face, and suddenly she shifted into a tiny, dark haired kitten with bright green eyes. She climbed onto his chest, curling up right under his chin. She was still sick, and it was really hard to keep this form, but this was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Zero smiled and watched as dark haired kitten took over his girlfriend's body. He felt her snuggle under his chin. "My girlfriend is now a cat. That's awesome." He laughed as jet went crazy, growling and baring his teeth at Shaye's kitten form. Diesel just watched from his position on the couch, beautiful ligth brown eyes filled with worry.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Shaye laughed mentally, and stepped daintly up to Jet, suddenly shifting back right in front of Jet.
"See? Silly, it's just me" She said, picking up the puppy and making her way back to Zero.
"Not a kitten anymore, and yes, it is awesome" She murmured, grinning and sighing.
"Plus, I'm adorable"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "I perfer the human version, thanks." He teased, runnign his hand over Jet's ears.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

"Oh?" Shaye laughed, letting Jet sniff her face anxiously, making sure it was her.
"I prefer the human Shaye too, but it can be fun shape shifting" She coughed into her elbow, nudging Jet off of her lap.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Zero shook his head, a small smile riding his handsome features.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Shaye's smile matched Zero's, though her features were classic beauty, most models would kill to look like Shaye. She sighed, stretching her limbs out, coughing again.
"Urgh" She grumbled, she had probably gotten sick after getting soaked yesterday.

Keith sighed, shifting around in bed as he began to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Zero smiled and shook his head. "It's Keith's fault, blame him." Zero reminded.

Andy sighed and shoved her head tighter into the crook of her elbow, also starting to wake up. Her long legs unfeld themselves as she stretched the length of the bed as she yawned, burying her head deeper into the pillow as she grumbled incoherantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Shaye smiled.
"Oh, I plan on it" She teased, stretching her arms above her head. Despite being sick, she was getting restless.

Keith glanced at Andy, shaking his head as Ryley started to wash his face.
"Urgh, g'way" He grumbled at the dog, shoving her back as he tried to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Zero chuckled. "I figured you would."

Andy ran a hand over her face, pushing locks of hair form her face. She and Keith hadn't really moved since they had fallen asleep, except now Keith ahd rolled away. Andy began to sat up onto her elbow and yawned. She gave up on the elbow attempt, and just fell back into the pillow, rollign over to look at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 pm

"Help me?" She asked, smiling at him and looking as adorable as she could. She changed her eyes to puppy-dog brown, smiling at him with a small pout.

Keith glanced at Andy, laughing. She was like him, but she just didn't sleep as much.
"Morning princess"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Zero smiled and nodded. "Why of course, I'll help you." He flexed his muscles. "It is up to the hero to help a damsel in distress." He grinned/

Andy smiled. "Morning jester." She teased. She yawned again, watching as Ryley wandered off to where Harley was curled at the end of the bed. Andy swallowed and then smiled at Keith again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next