Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 pm

"Ouch" Shaye teased, shaking her head at Zero and sitting on the bed, her legs dangling off. She ran her fingers through her hair, playing with the ends and watching him. Sticking her tounge out, she laughed softly.
"I don't hog the bed, that's you" She grumbled, throwing a pillow at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

He caugth the pillow with one hand, tossing it back onto the bed with a simple flick of his wrist. "I do not hog beds." He said sharply, his voice held a teasing tone also.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm

"Su-ure you don't" Shaye teased, rolling her eyes.
"You know, I was basically sleeping on the floor last night, you had the whole matress" She murmured, teasingly as she stretched out on the bed. She kicked her legs again, as he jeans bunched by her knees and she looked over at him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm

He shook his head. "Whatever." He said, chuckling. He finished packing and grabbed his bags together, taking them downstairs.

Andy had her hands full with her things. She brought them all down the stairs, smiling, and dropped them by the door. She walked into the kitchen where Keith was standing. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Keith leaned against the counter, mentally preparing himself for being on a plane again.
"Urgh" He said, glancing up as Andy and Zero came down.
"We have a flight for tonight, so we'll land in London, Gatwick airport to be specific, tomorrow morning" He said, shaking his head. They had a few hours before they had to leave, but they had to have their stuff shipped, and a truck was coming in about half an hour for that, and then they had to leave to for the airport.
"Truck is coming soon, to take our stuff so that it will get their around the same time as us" He said, shaking once, before sitting down at the table.

Shaye watched Zero leave and sighed, before deciding to stay where she was, bored. Sighing again, she snuggled under the blankets, drifting in and out of a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm

"Now, on the plane," Andy said to Keith. "You will sit by me. We don't need Shaye's wrist snapped again." She said with a smile. "You'll be fine." She said to him.

Zero nodded. "Well, I'm hungry." He said. "Me too." Andy said.

Jay came down the stairs with her things packed too. "How'd you know?" Andy asked. "I can hear." Jay retorted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "Okay mom" He said, stretching.
"You just ate at the movies" He teased Andy, shaking his head. He sighed, stretching his arms above his head and shaking it.
"You eat entirely to much" He grumbled, shaking his head at Andy. She was young and needed to feed a lot more then he or Zero did.
"You guys go ahead, I'm going to stay here" He mumbled, walking into the living room and flopping down in front of Adrian.

Shaye sighed, half listening to the voices downstairs. Zero's bed smelled like him, and she was a bit caught up in that, though, she sort of felt like she was being anti-social. Stretching out, she kicked the blankets off and wandered down the stairs, seeing her brothers.
"Room for one more?" She asked, flopping on the couch next to Adrian, resting her head on his knee and pulling a blanket over herself.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Andy stuck her tongue out at Keith and opened her mouth to retort with something smart when Zero said, "Well I didn't." Andy smiled and shrugged. "I'll be back in a little bit." She said, closing the back door behind her. Zero left out the front door.

Jay flopped down into Zero's La-z-boy with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Keith flipped his hand above his head, shaking his head. He personally didn't care what they did, as long as they didn't compromise anything. Sighing he glanced up as Shaye flopped down, curling up against Adrian. It was almost a typical night for the three of them, watching movies, having fun, just relaxing.

Shaye sighed, "Bye" She called in a hollow voice, Zero hadn't said bye or anything, and she was tired enough to let it bother her.
Sighing, she curled up, pulling the blanket over her head, letting Adrian's fingers trail randomly up and down her back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Jay picked up her book and flipped it open. Her current book was Dracula.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Adrian glanced over at Jay, Shaye was asleep at this point, and Keith had gotten sucked into the movie that was on the TV.
"Whatch ya reading?" He asked, letting Keith lean back against his legs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Jay looked up at Adrian. "he old Dracula." She answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

"Oh cool" Adrian responded, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He wasn't fond of any vampire novels, and had never understood how people could actually believe in stuff like Dracula or Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

"It's funny to see what people actually believe and what is actually true." Jay said with a smile, pulling her knees up to her chest and looking back down at her book.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm

"I still can't believe that someone believed that vampires walk out into the sun and sponatneously combost" Adrian responded.
"Or that a piece of wood would punch through my chest killing me" He sighed. "Or the whole holy water, crosses and church thing. Being a vampire doesn't make you demonic"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Jay smiled. "Or that they sparkle." Jay smiled. "That's a new one, but still..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:21 pm

"It's a bit painful" Adrian said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Jay grimaced and then smiled. "I wouldn't know." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 pm

"Shifters have stereotypes too" He murmured, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Jay smiled. "I know it. But not nearly as much as vampires do." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 pm

"Well, shape shifters aren't as documented" He said, smiling. He shuddered though, remebering when Shaye had been shot at, with silver bullets, thanks to someone misinterpreting the werewolf legends.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm

"Because we aren't nearly as cool." Jay said. "We can change our appearance. Everyone can do that with a bottle of hair dye and colored contacts." She said. "Vampires move fast, drink blood, are super strong, and, according to Twilight, sparkle." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:20 pm

"Well, you can change your whole appearance, not just your hair or your eyes" He said, shaking his head.
"And, well, when you're close to death, you can shift into animals" He had seen Shaye do that once and only once, and it had terrified him beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Jay nodded. "Good point." She smiled. "I still think I'm an incredibly boring race." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:24 pm

"Well, at least your a normal one. I mean, Shaye's like what, shifter and shadow thingy?" He teased, smiling at Jay. He liked her, and he didn't think her race was boring at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next