HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Shaye curled closer to Zero, nearly asleep. Her mind was filled with nightmarish roar of the bomb, then the darkness surrounding her, suffocating her. She tensed, fingers gripping at him almost desperately. She gasped for air, like she had been trapped again.

Adrian smiled.
"Good" He responded, smiling at her and stretching in the chair.
"Tired?" He asked, trying to keep a conversation going.

"I hope so. We need to find out who did this" He said, slowing as the sight came into view. It pained him to see the place.
"Puppies are still in the car I think. Sleeping" He said suddenly, back at the new place, Andy could get them when they went back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Zero shook her gently awake. "Shaye calm down." He said.

Jay smiled at him. "Very. You?" She sighed. "It's been a long day."

Andy looked at him. "I'll get them when we get back." She said. She sniffed the air discretly. She could smell something, but couldn't put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Shaye's eyes flew open, her heart was pounding.
"Oh" She said, suprised to see him. Nightmares, she could tell she'd be having a lot of nightmares.
"Sorry" She said, pressing her face against him, scared.

Adrian nodded. "Yea, it definately has been a long day" He said, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. He smiled at her, wondering if she felt the same way he did.

Keith paused, noticing the strange scent.
"What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Zero looked at her. "You okay?" he asked her, for like the 8th time that day.

Jay smiled. "A long, sucky day." She growled. She watched him as he sat next to her and she smiled at him, shaking her head.

Andy sniffed again. "I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm

"Nightmares" Shaye said with a small shrug of her shoulders, It was all she coud manage.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" She murmured softly, her eyes opening for a second, before closing again.

Adrian smiled.
"Go to sleep Jay" He said, grinning at her and sighing.

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"I swear if smelt that before"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 am

Zero threw an arm gently around Shaye's shoulders. "Okay." he whispered.

Jay looked at him. "That might be a good idea, huh?" she asked with a sigh. She was exhausted.

"I know it," Andy said, taking a few steps closer to the rubble that was their house and looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am

Shaye curled into Zero's side, not caring about the pain or how hard it was to breath. She sighed, pressing her face into his chest, inhaling slowly. It made her feel better.

Adrian smiled.
"Yupp" He responded, grinning at her and sighing.

Keith walked over to where the back door would be. Sighing he crouched down, any footprintes had been completely destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Zero sighed and just let her curl up there. He closed his own eyes.

Jay leaned back farther into the pillows and winced when it hurt her arm. She blew her wavy hair from her face and then looked at Adrian. "Thank you, Adrian." She said softly.

Andy walked through the destroyed house, looking for any signs. She knelt down across the once-there threshold of the back door and sighed. "How can something just come and go like that?" Andy said, standing back up. She smoothed her hands over her attire that she had changed into after the explosion, before the boys had come back in, a simple dark blue button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of brown, hiking boots. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had the shorter hair that wouldn't fit into the ponytail framing her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Shaye sighed, happy that Zero was being so understanding. Slowly her eyes closed again, and she began to zone out, tired.

"For what?" Adrian asked, he was sitting, back leaned against the wall with a few pillows supporting him. He glanced down at her, returning her smiling.

Keith shrugged.
"I have no idea. I still can't understand who, or what would even do this" He murmured, pawing through the debris. He was wearing a pair of slightly faded jeans, and a white dress shirt. The sleeves were rolled up, so he didn't get them snagged on anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Zero's eyes also closed. He tried to sleep, but it didn't come too easily.

Jay looked away, them back at him. "Well, for one, digging me out of that house. Then, for sitting with me. And for everything else that you did today." She smiled gratefully at him.

Andy looked around again. There was nothing standing, the bomb had destroyed everything. She walked along the line you could tell the wall has been up. There was a slick patch of mud just below where her window would be. She knelt down. "Keith," she said, sliding her fingers across something smooth under the mud. "Who ever it was dropped something. I think..."

OoC: Who did it? Wait... Nevermind... Don't tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Adrian smiled.
"No problem, I wasn't about to let my favorite shifter be turned into a pancake" He teased softly.

"Huh?" Keith turned, looking.
"What?" He walked over to her, crouching and carefully running his fingers over the mud.
"Weird" He began to dig around the mud, careful to not disturb the object.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Jay looked at him. "Ooohh." She smiled. "I've been moved up to favorite. When did this happen?" she asked teasingly.

Andy moved over so the sun could shine on the object so they could see better what it was. "What is it?" she asked, looking down upon it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Adrian laughed.
"I dunno. You're my favorite shifter, Shaye's my favorite weird shifter shadow thingy" He said, teasingly.

Keith scratched the mud off of it.
"It's a credit card" He murmured, it had given a metallic sheen in the sun light. He rubbed at the mud, trying to clean it off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Jay smiled. "Oh okay. How many shifters do you know? I have to know my competition." She asked.

Andy stood up and chuckled. "Of course it is." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm

"Er, you and Shaye" Adrian said smiling.
"How about, your my favorite female, that I'm not realted to?" He asked, grinning playfully.

Keith scrubbed the dirt off.
"This old, expired like six years ago" He said, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Jay looked at him, rasing an eyebrow. "Oh, okay." She said nodding. "I think I can deal with female you aren't related to." Jay said, nodding.

Andy looked at it. "Of course it did." She said, snorting. "Like we could get such an easy lead." She said, rolling her eyes and looking around again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Adrian smiled.
"Well, the only female I'm related to is Shaye, so.." He trailed off, laughing softly.

Keith sighed, slipping the card in his pocket, continuing to search.

Shaye rolled over, asleep now. Gasping, she winced as she rolled onto her ribs, pain shot through her and she woke up, gasping for air.
"Oh shit" She swore, clutching her middle section.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Jay smiled at him. "So I have alot of competition." She said. Her blue eyes were carefully watching him.

Andy looked around again. She continued her walk down the wall line, looking down at the ground.

Zero was on her cell phone and he reached over. "I don't know," he was out of the bed and in front of Shaye in a matter of seconds. "Shaye, calm down. The witches are coming."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Adrian looked down at her, his own eyes serious.
"No, you don't have any competition" He murmured, shaking his head and smiling softly.

Keith stayed where he was, looking around where the credit card had been discovered.

Shaye nodded, breathing harshly.
"It's okay, I'm fine" She said, shifting and gasping. No, no she wasn't fine, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm

"No," Zero argued. "You aren't." he heard the witches before he saw them. They were coming down the hallway.

Jay smiled and stopped what she was planning on doing when she heard footsteps. She sat up. "Do you hear that?" she pulled herself from the bed, wincing in the process and started toward the door. Her leg wasn't wrapped up, so she could move quickly.

Andy looked back at Keith. "Find anything else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at Zero, but stayed lying down. She was having a hard time breathing, a really hard time.

"It's the witches. Something to do with Shaye" Adrian said, hopping up and lying a hand on her shoulder.
"Back in bed, Andy'll kill me if you strain yourself" He said, scooping her up and lying her gently on the bed.

"No, nothing. You?" Keith called, scrapping at the ground still.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Zero reluctantly moved away from Shaye as Imogen and her group came. "What happened?" asked one of the twins from earlier. Zero told her and she nodded the whole time.

Jay growled. "No, she'll kill me." Jay said sharply. But she knew, just like Zero, Adrian wasn't going to take no for an answer. She gave up, and blew her wavy bangs from her face angerily. She had been defeated, again.

Andy looked around again. She felt like someone was watching her. "Nothing." She answered, narrowing her eyes at the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Shaye's eyes grew a bit more concerned as Zero moved away. She didn't know what was going on, there were so many people again. Someone muttered something and her body spasmed, god that hurt.

"She'll kill both of us, and I have no desire to die. So chill. Shaye'll be fine, Zero's with her, and like twenty witches. There's nothing either of us can do" He said, smiling at her and pulling the blankets around her.

Keith glanced up, looking around, the scent was there again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Jay sighed, looking away from him dramatically.

Zero tried to get near her, but the witches explained that they were going to have to put her magically to sleep and that he didn't, no matter how many times he asked, need to call Andy. He sighed and waited impatiently.

Andy smelt it too. "Well, well, well." She murmured to herself. She was right, someone was watching them. She grew tense, her automatic defense system and she knew Keith would be on the defense too, in case he tried to blow them up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Shaye whimpered, her body trying to shift in defense as they began to chant in magic. She could only handle Andy doing that, not people she didn't know.
"She's trying to shift" One of them muttered, suddenly grabbing her shoulders and shiving her, rather harshly down.

Adrian rolled his eyes at Jay's dramatics.
"Well it's true" He muttered.

Keith tensed automaticlly, staring into the trees, his long fangs sliding free.
"Hmm" He murmured, moving closer to Andy. "What do you think we're dealing with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: