HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Zero looked up too. Andy was standing at the door. "Come on in, boys." She said, turning back around and walking inside. She knew, at least, Zero was following her. "It was difficult, but we think we fixed them up pretty well." She said. The witches were now all scattered around the room. Shaye and Jay lay on the couches now. Their blood was cleaned up and there was no mess on the floor. They looked both peacefully asleep. "They'll need all the sleep the can get for the next few days. Imogen's offered us a place here." Andy said. "They are both going to be suffering through the whole re-making blood stuff and there is no way we can get on a plane and have their bodies suddenly decide that they need to remake the blood." Andy looked at them quietly after a minute. Zero looked to scared to go near either of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Keith walked inside, immediatly walking over to Shaye's side.
"So what's still wrong? Besides the whole blood remaking thing?" He asked, looking over at Zero. He sighed, and scooped up Shaye's hand, gesturing for his friend to come over. He could feel Shaye's pulse, strong, reassuring.
Adrian walked inside, nodding, agreeing with Keith's questions. Like Zero, he looked apprehensive, but he walked over to Jay, checking her over, she seemed a lot better, but there were still scratches on her, as well as with Shaye.
"Andy?" He prompted her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:11 pm

"Well, Shaye had crushed ribs, and lots of internal damage from the crushed ribs. Jay had a broken arm, a fractured leg, and one broken rib, which caused a little bit of internal damage. They both had some pretty big gashes and cuts. But besides that, they are pretty much straight." Andy said.

Zero walked over, dropping down beside Shaye and taking her hand from Keith. He sighed, relief flooding through his whole body when he felt her pulse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:17 pm

"So what injuries do they still have?" Keith asked, Shaye's breathing was still laboured, though better then before, and Jay had something wrapped around her arm. Keith let Zero take Shaye's hand, and he moved back to stand by Andy. Both girls looked better, but they were still beyond beat up. Adrian stood up, moving away from Jay to listen to Andy. He couldn't believe it, crushed ribs, how did you even get crushed ribs.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Andy watched as Keith came to stand beside her. "Well, some of the internal damage still has to heal on its own. And the breaks have to heal on their own too. The gashes and cuts have to close. That's all actually. Shaye's ribs have been put back together, in a sense, but they have to heal on their own too." Andy looked upward. "And then the blood re-making thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 pm

"Jeeze" Adrian murmured, looking at the two girls.
Keith wrapped his arms around Andy, "Thank you" He murmured, kissing her cheek.
"Can we maybe move them, and us to a more private place? I mean.." He nodded at Zero and Shaye, and then at Jay. It made sense, moving everyone to a more personal area, it would be better, Zero hated crowds and many of the witches were still hovering around.

Shaye's eyes began to flutter, but she didn't open them. She was waking up, but she was to tired to extend the effort in opening her eyes. A small moan escaped her lips, and she forced her eyes open with a low groan.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Zero started at the sound of Shaye. "Shaye?" Zero asked, sitting up. "Oh thank God." He said. "How do you feel?"

Andy nodded and walked over to talk to Imogen for a minute.

Jay's eyelids fluttered. She inhaled sharply as she tried to move her arm to wipe her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly and started taking in the sights around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 pm

"Like I was hit by a truck, only bigger" Shaye responded, coughing again and sighing. She started to sit up, before gasping and slumping back down.
"Oh god" She murmured, shaking her head, pain wracked her body, but it was nothing like it had been before.

Adrian darted over to Jay.
"Woah, take 'er easy" He murmured, shaking his head and placing his hand on her's.
"No fast movements" He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Zero smiled. "Don't move." He warned, but quickly enough. She tried to sit up. "I warned you. We're moving you into a room in just a minute. Be patient."

Jay sighed. "God, that was painful." She said. She felt a bit like her head was spinning and she took a deep breath to slow it. It wasn't working very well. She looked over at Adrian. "What happened besides the roof falling in on us?" Jay asked. "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Thanks tips" She teased, rubbing her hand tiredly across her face. She reached over, holding his hand in her's.
"So do I look like one giant bruise?" She asked, smiling at him tiredly.

Adrian sighed and shook his head.
"Nothing really, just the roof falling on your head. Some place Andy decided to go. It's safe and you were healed by a few witches, or something. We're moving you into a private room. Shaye and Zero are getting their own as well I think"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Zero smirked, his goofy, sexy smirk. "Welcome." he said, looking around. He still couldn't believe a place so big could be kept so spotless.

Jay smiled tightly. Her head hurt like nothing else and her body was burning, which were definate signs of her body preparing for the whole blood re-making process. She shuddered and looekd up as Andy walked over.

"How do you feel?" Andy asked.
"Like Hell." Jay said.
"I heard that." Zero growled from across the room.
Andy and Jay laughed, then Jay winced. Andy shook her head.
"Okay, no more laughing for either of you." Andy said. "We've got the four rooms next to each other on the second floor."
"How many floors are there to this house?" Zero asked.
"Only four others." Andy answered.
Andy walked over, nudging Keith with her elbow. "Don't mind bunking with me, do ya?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Shaye smiled.
"So that means me and Zero are bunking?" Shaye asked, and Keith nodded. "Yea, and Adrian and Jay, if they want. That leaves us one spare room" Keith replied smiling, rubbing his hands over Andy.
"Of course I don't mind sharing with you" He said, kissing her cheek.

"Jay?" Adrian asked, smiling at her.
"Do you wanna share? Or should we use seperate rooms?" He asked her, grinning. He sat down next to her, before slowly lifting her into his arms. He didn't move her really at all, so as to not aggrivate her injuries.

"Zero, you got Shaye?" Keith asked, nodding at Andy to lead the way to the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Zero smiled, scooping Shaye up as well. "Okay, but if Shaye hogs the bed, I'm going to freak and one of us will occupy the extra room." Zero teased. Andy rolled her eyes.

"I'm cool with sharing, as long as you are." Jay smiled at him. She closed her eyes, preparing for maximum pain, but she felt none. She opened her eyes, she had been moved. She smiled at him again.

Andy smiled, gripping Keith's hand and leading them all up the stairs nd down the hallway. "No one else uses this floor, so it should be pretty quiet." Andy said. "We've got these three slash four. Whichever." She said, pointing to the last four on the end of last hallway.
"This house is huge," Zero groaned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm

"I do not hog the bed. That's you" Shaye grumbled, wincing as he picked her up. Her eyes grew wide as she took in the huge house.
"Beyond huge" She murmured, resting her head back against Zero and closing her eyes, overwhelmed.

Adrian smiled and walked up the stairs, careful not to juggled Jay at all.
"Alright, I'm fine with that. We're here" He said, opening the door and walking inside. The bedrooms were huge, and they each had their own private bathroom.
"Here we go" He said, placing her on the bed and gently shutting the door.

Keith opened the door to his and Andy's room, shaking his head.
"Wow" He said, sighing.
"This place is massive " He said, sighing and flopping into a huge easy chair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Zero opened the door and walked in. "Oh my God." He said, looking around the massive bedroom. "Look at this." He set Shaye down gently on the bed and looked around again. "This is so cool." He said, flopping down in a La-Z-Boy that was propped up against the wall, just like his old one.

Jay looked around. "I could get lost in here." She said. "Look it echoes, its so big." She teased. She wished she could walk, but she didn't trust herself or her fractured leg. She took a deep breath and settled herself against the pillows lightly. "This is awesome."

Andy followed Keith in, shutting the door behind her and shaking her head at him. She stretched out on the bed which, amazingly enough, was long enough for the both of them. She smiled and looked at him. "Pretty cool, huh?" she asked, gesturing around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Shaye moved gingerly, sitting herself on the edge of the bed and staring around the room.
"Oh wow" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She winced and wrapped her arm around her ribs, gods she hurt.
"This place is beyond massive" She said, craning her head so that she could see in the Master Bedroom.

Keith sighed and nodded.
He flopped down, tiredly on the bed.
"What a disaster" He said, rubbing his hands over his face.

Adrian smiled at Jay,
"No kidding" He said, seeing her shifting around.
"Careful" He said, her leg was casted, due to the fracture, and he bet it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

"Don't move so much," Zero complained, throwing his head back against the La-Z-Boy dramatically. He looekd up at her and smiled. "I mean it."

Jay smiled, wincing as she moved her leg and arm again. "God I hate not being a vampire. I could've gotten up just like you guys, but no. I have to get crushed by the whole freaking house." She sighed.

Andy smiled at him, taking his hand and intertwining her fingers with his. "It'll be okay." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Shaye stuck her tounge out at Zero.
"I wanna take a bath though, I'm covered in dust" She said, reaching up, slowly and running her fingers through her hair.
"I must look awful" She murmured.

Adrian smiled, though it was halfhearted.
"You know, I would be happy if houses just didn't randomly blow up" He said, shaking his hands and running his hands through his hair.

Keith sighed.
"I know, but god Andy, who would do this? I mean Shaye and Jay could have been killed, were almost killed" He nearly sobbed. He was worried sick. Shaye could still barely breath, and Jay couldn't even walk.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Zero smiled. "You don't look nearly as bad as you think you do." He said, looking at her.

Jay hadn't thought about it, but she too, wanted to take a bath. She probably looked horrible. She snorted and shook her head, sitting up and trying to stand. She took a deep breath and stood, wincing. She could walk, but, God, it hurt. She closed her eyes and then turned around. "I'm going to take a shower, or something." She said, starting off into the direction of the bathroom. Her leg was killing her.

"If I knew, Keith, do you think I would just be sitting here?" she asked him softly. "No, I'd be out killing the bastard that did this." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Shaye stood, wincing and wrapping her arm tigher around her middle.
"Hah" She grumbled through gritted teeth.
"I'm taking a bath, I'm apologizing in advance if I drown" She said, slowly making her way towards the washroom. Her entire body ached, she paused, looking in the mirror.
"Oh ha. I look dead" She said, leaning on the sink and looking at her haggered body.

Keith sighed, "I know Andy, I want to go out there and find them. So bad. I'm going back to the house, I need to find the scent" He murmured, shaking his head and standing.
"Coming?" He said, holding his hand out for her.

Adrian sighed.
"Please, be careful" He called, sighing and shaking his head. He watched her with pained eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Zero roleld his eyes and shook his head, watching as the door shut behind her.

Jay nodded. "I am." She said and swung the door closed behind her. She moved over and started the water. "A brush with death does not leave a girl looking halfway presentable." Jay snorted quietly, examining herself in the mirror. She wasn't at all surprised to see that the bathroom had been set up with everything, shampoo, conditioner, and soap, even clothes that, surprising, fit her. She didn't know how witches did it.

Andy looked at his open hand and smiled, getting up and taking it. "Of course, partner in crime." She smiled at him again. "Let's go make some trouble." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:57 pm

An hour later, Shaye emerged from the washroom, wearing a pair of short shorts, the PJ kind and a loose fitting t-shirt, like the ones she wore to bed.
"Urgh" She said, her hair was sopping wet, but she had been to sore to dry it. Sighing, she made her way, slowly over to the bed, crawling under the covers and patting the blankets, indicating that he should come sit with her.
"Watch a movie?" She asked, nodding at the TV.

Keith smiled, and lead the way out of the room.
"Drive or run?" He asked, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Zero looked at her and smiled. "Which one?" he asked as he sat lightly beside her, not moving the bed when he did so.

Jay was fiddling with her hair when she emerged. She, in her opnion, looked at least 50 percent better. Her hair was clean and partly dry, hanging around her face in waves, like it always did, and she was dressed in a baggy tee-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. She wasn't in torn clothes and she felt a lot better. She was extremely sore, but the hot water had helped some.

Andy smiled. "Run. I need to expell some of this energy somehow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:05 pm

"You pick" Shaye said, tired. She leaned against his side, handing him the remote. She didn't think she'd stay awake through the whole movie anyway.
"Mmm" She murmured, eyes already flickering. Her body was still sore, and her breathing still laboured.

Adrian looked up, smiling at Jay.
"Feel better?" He asked her with a tired smile. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked right now. He was so relieved that she was alive.

Keith nodded.
"Good, me to"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Zero shrugged and flipped on the TV, searching the channels absent mindedly. He was tired too.

Jay looked up at Adrian. "Much better." She nodded with a smile. She sighed. "Still hurt like hell, but feel better." She eased herself onto the ebd and winced again.

Andy smiled and looked at him. "The site shoudl be clear by now. We should be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: