Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Keith groaned as the two of them bickered and finally left. He sighed, leaning back against his pillows, massaging his temples, though it hurt hsi wrist, a lot. He grolwed at the IV, but didn't take it out, he knew how hard it was to put in, and he didn't want to make anyone do that to hin, considering he'd never do it to himself. He let his mind wander, leaning back against the pillows, begining to doze.

Shaye sighed, "I know love" She arched her back.
"Hmm, it be nice, are you hinting at something?" She teased, "You wanna join me? They gave us a couple's package" She said, "So we could go together, if you want, I'm fine either way" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am

Iggy was uncooperative, Roxa had to drag him down two flights of stairs, the first used to get away from Keith room, the second to get into Iggy's room. Iggy allowed himself to be limply dragged down all of them. He did it because it was irritating for Roxa, because it was the best way to be a pain. Despite her irritation, hr kind heart still burned in her chest. She wouldn't allow him t get hurt, so that meant it was more work for her dragging him down the stairs. He would never use such a method with Vaix.
He also did it because he wanted Roxa to give up, that way she'd let him go, and he could blot back into Keith's room and lock her out. But she'd known that, so she'd made sure to never give up no matter how irritating he was for his lack of assistance.
Finally he was laid on his own bed, Roxa still with her hand on his shirt collar, looking him in the eye. "Iggy," she growled, "I'm going to let go of you, and you better not run back up those stairs or so help me, I'll lock you down here for three days." That wasn't a lot, not when a typical vampire ate once a week. Iggy would survive just fine, he'd just whine because he only liked being alone when he called the shots for it.
"Well?" Roxa grumbled, eyes narrowed.
Iggy shrugged passively, and Roxa let him go. He stayed put, sapphire eyes watching her in amusement that made her bare a fang at him. "You know you shouldn't be watching Hannibal Iggy."
"Bite me." Iggy grumbled back, and Roxa rolled her eyes and moaned in irritation.
---
"We could go together, I wouldn't mind." He chuckled at her asking him if he wanted a massage. Who didn't want a massage? There was no point even asking it anymore, especially when you had a couples coupon for the Five Star Hotel's spa. He kissed her cheek lightly, "We can go whenever you'd like, just as soon as I put some clothes on." He was still only in his underwear, and it wasn't exactly appropriate, no matter how good looking, to wander around without clothes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Keith sighed, tossing lightly, it wasn't like him to sleep without tossing, it was just a bit more painfilled due to the IV painstakingly trapped in his arm. He growled, absentmindedly tugging on it, but he didn't jerk it out. He was bloody tired, and he could still hear Roxa and Iggy bickering about some movie that wasn't half as bad as what he had watched as child. Mainly because at Iggy's age he had been off in a battle or something, though his arguments about that to Roxa were shot down with the whole, 'well, if I had been there that wouldn't have been happening' bull. She also had it stuck in her head that she had to compensate for Keith's 'missed' childhood, and she often tried to baby him like she did Iggy.

Shaye smiled, "Alright, sounds good" She would wear what she was wearing. One rarely wore clothes for a massage anyway, so she wasn't to fussed about her appearance. She tossed Vaix a spare shirt and his jeans, as they were by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 pm

"You know, it's childish behaviour like this that make me treat you like a baby, Iggy." Roxa grumbled back with a roll of her eyes to the limp form on the bed smiling up at her. She frowned, crossed her arms, and grumbled to herself. "So what now? You're just not going to talk to me because you didn't get you way?"
"I want to be with Keith," Iggy muttered threw his smile.
"Oh please. Leave him be, besides, I don't want you up there so long as he's watching stuff like Hannibal."
"Oh please Roxa," Iggy moaned, "Kids my age were getting married and having kids of their own in my time. Just because it doesn't suit you, and isn't convenient for your motherly needs..."
"Just because it happened didn't make it right," Roxa snapped back at him, "We've been threw this before. It isn't proper for you to take stuff in like that."
"Says the vegetarian to the seven hundred year old, murderous, blood-thirsty, twisted, kid vampire." Iggy laughed back, "I'm the thing that gives people the idea for those movies Roxa. Honestly. There's nothing in those movies I haven't seen in my time."
Roxa scrunched her nose and growled, "You have the mind of a child Iggy. No matter how old you get, you won't mature. Become more experienced maybe, but not mature..."
Iggy rolled onto his back and stretched passively, still smiling. "Are you sure it's not your own immaturity that blinds you from seeing the truth in me Roxa? You're putting a very poor mask over something that really can't be covered up. Not when your the only person it's fooling." He glanced at the ceiling and sighed, "We should stop arguing. Keith can still hear us, and we're probably stressing him out."
Roxa was silent, merely glaring at the younger vampire. He was the younger person, not her. He was just...very persuasive.
---
Vaix caught the clothes chucked his way, then slowly raised himself out of the bed, still drowsy, and arched his back in a stretch, stopping when he heard satisfactory clicks, then slipping on his shirt and pants without little care to his appearance, the stretched out a hand for Shaye and muttered, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Keith heaved a sigh of relief. The movie had actually eneded, but as long as Roxa figured that it was on, he was semi-safe. He figured she knew, anyway and would come up, deciding he was more in need of her motherly-ness then Iggy. She tended to switch like that, deciding who needed her and going to them, regardless of whether they needed her or not. He sighed, flicking the TV off, having been unable to find anything new to watch, now Roxa knew for sure. With the TV off, he wasn't doing something she didn't approve of, and would be up here to pester him in a matter of seconds. He closed his eyes, he still wasn't tired enough to sleep, but he could rest, considering he was sure the second he tried to get out of bed, someone would be biting his head off.

Shaye smiled, taking Vaix's hand.
"Yea, I'm ready, let's go get pampered" She said with a small smile. She laced her fingers with his, stepping out of the room after making sure she had a key. She walked down to the desk, asking for the Spa treatment for the two of them. She gave the cupons, and the two were set.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:08 am

Roxa did hear the TV flicker off, as did Iggy. She watched as sapphire eyes looking beggingly up at her, and she frowned in return. "You sure it's wise to go up there all wound up like that? Keith's sick Ig, it's about Keith; what he needs. Not you and what you need."
Iggy sighed and rolled his eyes, "Fine. I'll stay."
"Thanks Iggy, you can come up as soon as you've calmed down." That seemed an odd thing to say, especially to someone like Iggy. She smiled and shook her head, wandering back upstairs to Keith;s room.
"Hey Keith honey. You need anything?" She wandered over to his bedside and placed a gentle hand to his forehead: still warm. Well of course it was, what had she been expecting it to be when Keith was so sick? She moved her hand to kiss his forehead lightly and ran her fingers threw his dark brown hair. Roxa took a seat on his bedside and sighed softly, "I hope you get better soon. It's so strange not having you wander around the house, talking. I hope you can at least talk soon." She smiled warmly to him.
---
Vaix chuckled at her comment, kissing her cheek lightly and allowing her to lead him down to the counter and cash in the coupons. The lady at the desk had winked to him, and he'd smiled in return in an mock innocent, oblivious way, wrapping and arm around Shaye and leaning his head against her, watching the girl deter at the sight then point them off to the waiting man who wished to lead them to their rooms. He wandered off with Shaye's still under his arm coming p to the man and briefly explaining what they'd like, then glancing to Shaye to see if she wanted anything else.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am

Keith glanced up as Roxa came in, he sighed, there wasn't much he could do right now, and he wasn't really in the mood to be fawned upon. He shrugged lightly, letting her attempt to comfort him, honestly, he preferred Iggy's company, Iggy wasn't intent on babying him, though, he figured Iggy was downstairs, thanks to Roxa. He yawned, revealing his extremely sore throat and blackened gums before slumping down on the pillow. He fiddled with the IV again, it was extremely irritating, and he was semi-worried it would snap off, and then he'd have a stupid needle jabbed into his arm for all eternity.

Shaye laned against Vaix, smirking lightly at the annoyed look on the girl's face.
She nodded her head in agreement to what Vaix said, she didn't have anything to add, massage, some treatments, sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Roxa frowned as Keith fiddled with the IV again, obviosuly it irritated him. Not that there was much she could do to help him. So long as he didn't pull it out.
"Don't play with that please, or you'll be the one putting it back in."
She winced at the sight of his gums. Dam, he looked sore. She couldn't wait to hook him up to some antibiotics, help him out. She sighed softly again, taking a seat on Keith's bedside and rubbing one of his deathly pale hands. "You'll get better soon," she promised weakly, still with the same kind smile as before.
---
"Alright then, we're good to go." Vaix chuckled at Shaye's silent nod, but she looked eager to have her treatment done. He kissed her cheek lightly as they entered a dark toned room and were instucted to remove their basic clothing, not counting unwearings, then to lay down on the beds and wait for their massuse(sp? XP).
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Keith nodded, letting his hand drop down from the IV. Closing his eyes as Roxa babbled on about how he'd get better. He knew that, but he didn't particularly want to talk. He sighed, letting himself drift off and slowly began to fall asleep.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, stripping off her overgarments, carefully re-arranging herself on the bed. She stretched out, letting herself relax and patiently await her massage.
She hoped that this would help her de-stress, she needed to de-stress so bad, but she wasn't sure if this would actually work.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Roxa watched Keith fall asleep and sighed softly. Now what? He was sleeping, and she probably shouldn't wake him. She kissed his forehead lightly, in time to see Iggy slowly peek in the room. She bared a fang and he took off with a burst of high pitched laughter. She rolled her eyes. She could spend her time making sure Iggy didn't harass Keith.
---
Vaix did the same as Shaye, he peeled off his clothing, and positioned himself on the bed, revealing his pale back. The masseuses didn't take long to arrive, one for Shaye and the other for him. The smells they'd coated their hands with were strong to a vampire's nose, but relaxing all the same. He couldn't help but smile lightly as the person giving him the massage jumped at the temperature of his skin, but got past it and began working. He figured she'd taken it well, considering it would be like massaging a person colder or just as cold as snow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Keith rolled over, still semi-awake, enough to be aware of the Roxa-Iggy drama slowly encompassing the house. He had a feeling the remainder of the day would be spend in a sort of cat and mouse game between the two of them. Iggy trying to see him, Roxa stopping Iggy, it would be boring, monotonous, but he supposed he could find some amusmant in it all. He sighed, he desperately wanted to get out of bed, but he was sure the first attempt he made would be disasterous.

Shaye sighed, her own back bare, as her chest was positioned downward. She glanced over at Vaix, sharing a small smile with him. She sighed, shaking her head as her masseus came in, slowly rubbing her back, though he too was startled at the icy cold skin. Thankfully he made no commented, and continued to work.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Roxa didn't chase Iggy, but he seemed to be having enough fun trying to sneak in Keith's room without her doing much. He'd peek in, and as soon as eye contact was made, he run away laughing again. Roxa just sat sadly and watched as she was surrounded by her family, a sick on to her right, and an emotionally screwed one to her left. She felt sorry for both of them, but that wasn't helping Iggy. She watched as Iggy peeked in the room again, his eye caught her's and before he could run, Roxa lunged forward and caught him, clamping a hand over his mouth as he screamed sharply.
"Iggy!" she hissed, "Hush." With that said she pulled on a smile, and forced herself to act in a more cheery mood. She wrapped her arms tightly around the wriggling, struggling, and whining vampire, cooing gently and talking about how she loved him. She smiled warmly, feeling Iggy's struggles fade in strength, watching his kicks and whines cease all together. She ran her fingers gently through his hair and let him go. He just breathed slowly, head in her lap, sapphire eyes looking up at her.
---
Vaix caught Shaye's eye, her smile. He really hoped she was feeling better, that she would feel better after this. He stretched out a hand for her's half open eyes watched her and the pair of hands rhythmically stroked his back, fixed things he didn't know where out of place, and overall made him drowsy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Keith sighed, tossing himself out of the bed, it took a lot of strength, but he was so fed up with noise and drama. Ripping the IV out, he tossed it to the ground, he'd stick another one if he had too. He glowered at Roxa and Iggy, and slid out of the room. Walking took more out of them he even thought it could, but he needed out of this house, out of this enviroment. Grabbing the things Adrian had left, as well as his car keys, he walked towards the garage, he'd go stay at the hotel with Shaye and Vaix, less drama. He sighed, knowing his actions had probably stunned Roxa and Iggy, which gave him enough time to get in his car and take off down the drive way. He figured Shaye and Vaix had gone to the four seasons, Shaye's fave. hotel, and he could find her there.

Shaye took Vaix's hand, smiling tiredly. She frowned as she felt her phone go off. Frowning she checked it, rolling her eyes.
"Keith just took off, he's coming over here" She said, showing Vaix the text. "Apparently he's had it with Iggy and Roxa"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Roxa was in a bit of shock, far more than Iggy was, and she regretted the grip she still held on him that prevented his chasing after Keith. In fact, it was only until she heard the engine start that she snapped out of his and bolted towards the door, just in time to see Keith leave.
"Keith!" she cried. This was bad, this was very, very bad. Keith was still very sick, he needed his medicine, his blood, his IV, and he was not well enough to drive. She passed back and forth will Iggy followed at her heels like some sort of pesky dog, the grin on his face was something she didn't have the patients for, and for once, she was very angry with him because of what he was. She wanted to lock him in the basement and just leave him there until he behaved. But that couldn't happen, because for one it was cruel, and for two, Iggy just bluntly couldn't help it, this behaviour. She felt like pulling her hair out by the stems, but she settled for holding her temples with a groan. Now what? She didn't know where he was going, if he was coming back. What would Adrian think if he knew she'd lost the seriously ill patient? She moaned again, Iggy laughed, and she threw him such glare Iggy jumped and silenced.
---
Vaix's eyes widened a bit.
"Keith's coming? How? He can't possibly be well enough to drive..." Great, so much for relaxing Shaye. Keith was coming here, and they didn't know how to look after him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Keith coughed as he pulled into the parking lot. Damn it all, this had been a bad idea, but Roxa and Iggy had been driving him bonkers. Sighing he walked inside, texting Shaye to tell her he was there. He had his duffle bag filled with meds and what not slung over his shoulder as he waited for her to come find him. He couldn't very well talk to the hotel staff, so this was about as good as it was gonna get for him. He sat down, rubbing his face lightly, waiting for the inevitable slue of texts from Roxa. She'd be pissed, when she got ahold of him she'd probably tie him to the bed, even if he was fine by that point.

Shaye sighed, standing up and pulling her shirt on.
"I'll meet you back at the room. I gotta go get Keith, he's in the lobby, maybe you should call Roxa" She said, walking out of the room and bolting into the lobby.
"Keith" She called, rushing over to her brother and carefully helping him towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Vaix nodded as Shaye left, muttered a quick apology to the confused-looking masseuses, and stood up to root through his clothing to find his cell. God, Roxa was going to flip. Flip? She would do a whole gymnastics routine for crying out loud. He bit his bottom lip almost anxiously as he dialed her number and listened to the ring tone, which lasted no more than two seconds. He was greeted by a flurry of questions, demands, and worries before she even confirmed she was talking to Vaix.
"Roxa," he sighed trying to calm her, "It's all right, Keith's here, Shaye's just running over to get him. From what I heard he's perfectly fine, I guess he'll be staying with us for a while...where are we? Um, Four Season's hotel... yeah that one. Wait- no you can't come over Roxa, he probably just wants some space. I know you're worried..." He rolled his eyes, she wasn't showing any signs of shutting up, and Iggy's laughing in the background wasn't helping her. "Hold that thought, just let me pull on some pants." He regretted saying that after he had, Roxa had started asking why he wasn't wearing pants, to which he just muttered it was none of her business and put the phone down to get dressed. He could still hear her with the phone on the bed. He pulled it hesitantly to his ear and made his way out of the room towards their hotel room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Shaye cursed, letting her older brother lean against her. He looked like crap, he was sagging against her, completely ill. She gently manuvered him into her and Vaix's room, getting him set up on the bed, digging through the bag that he had made. She read over the list, sighing, "You need an IV" She said, writhing her hands anxiously as she looked at the IV kit in the bag. She looked at Keith, he coughed but nodded. Shaye felt tears springing into her eyes as she carefully heated the needle.
"Please don't move" She begged, holding his wrist as she carefully positioned the needle. Quickly she jammed it into his arm, ignoring his gasp and jerk, though her hands were shaking badly. She was insanely worried, upset, and the fact she had had to do this was a bit more then overwhelming. Looking in the bag, she hooked him up to some pain killers, figuring he was hurting, bad, from the drive.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Vaix entered their hotel room just in time to see Shaye hooking up pain killers to Keith, tears in her eyes, slumped over the bed. But she didn't nearly look as bad as Keith. Keith looked wiped, exhausted, probably from driving over here. The fact his little sister was weeping in front of him wasn't helping either. He ignored Roxa on teh phone, in fact, he even hung up with a blunt: ' Tell me Later Roxa." With that done he set the phone down and knelt beside Shaye, wrapping an arm over her shoulder and kissing her cheek.
"It's all right Shaye," he muttered gently, taking a seat on the side of the bed and pulling her into his lap. He glanced at Keith and gave him a nod of acknowledgement.
"How are you Keith?" He hadn't gotten to ask earlier, but he guessed Keith looked how he felt. Ill, Sick, Tired, etc. It also occurred to him that Keith couldn't talk, and therefore could not answer the question. He sighed and shook his head, "Roxa's spazzing out you know. Despite my pleas, she's probably on her way now..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Shaye sighed, slumping exahustedly into Vaix's lap, this whole ordeal was wearing her out. She sighed, leaning back against her boyfriend, letting him talk to Keith. Her brother sighed, letting his eyes half close as Vaix talked. He shrugged, jotting down on the paper, which he had thought to grab, that he had had to get out of the house. He was stressed, exahusted, sick, and all Roxa and iggy could do was bloody argue. Shaye shuddered, hearing that Roxa was probably on her way.
"Fan-flipping-tastic" She moaned, she'd get yelled at, Vaix would get yelled at, and she'd probably try and take Keith home, convinced she could take care of him better then anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Vaix nodded and sighed at Keith's reply. "I know, they're like that sometimes, and if Roxa is coming, she's not getting up here. I won't allow that. Not with her mentality, not with Iggy's. It's not fair to you...you don't need anything Keith? Just some peace and quiet?" Him and Shaye could do both for Keith, unlike Roxa it seemed. He ran his fingers soothingly through Shaye's hair along her scalp. He kissed the top of her head as she leaned in close to him. He could feel her stressing, she was exhausted too, and he'd have no problem curling up with he and napping on the couch. He heard his phone vibrate and glanced up. '1 New Text: Roxa- I'm coming over.' The screen went black. He frowned, kissed Shaye again and shifted her off his lap grabbing his phone and replying: 'No you're not. Leave Keith alone Roxa. He's fine here. He needs to sleep, you'll only hurt him if you drag all this drama in with you.'
He sighed and looked to Keith for his reply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Keith shook his head, jotting down that all he needed was peace and quiet, and he had the stuff that was needed to take care of him. He sighed, curling in the bed, enjoying the silence and comfort that was Vaix and Shaye. His house was so chaotic all the time, and now, with them, he realized how nice it was. He sighed, rubbing his temples for a moment as he watched Shaye slide from Vaix's lap and over to the couch, curling up contently, though she was still stressed. Both siblings glanced up, looking at Vaix intently as he texted.
"Roxa?" Shaye asked softly, shuddering. She wouldn't let them in here, it would only make everything worse.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Vaix nodded to Keith at his reply. "I'll leave you to it then Keith." With that he wandered over to the couch, cellphone in hand to join Shaye. "Yeah it was Roxa, She's coming over apparently. I just texted her back telling her why she shouldn't be coming over, but I doubt she'll listen. We'll just have to be firm when she gets here. Tell her what we want, what Keith wants, and what his health wants. From what I heard over the phone with her, Iggy's an emotional wreck, so he'll probably only laugh about everything during the conversation, it's really only Roxas we have to deal with, and with no backup, she should back down. I can only hope anyways." He took a seat by Shaye's feet and reached out to take her hand. "What about you? Are you okay Shaye? I can deal with her myself if you want to stay here."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Shaye sighed, shrugging lightly as Keith drifted to sleep, thanks to the pain meds.
"I dunno anymore, I mean, I want to stay here, but I also just want to deal with this" She shrugged lightly again, looking down at him, drawing her feet to her chest as she curled up.
"I dunno, do you need me?" She asked, meaning with Roxa. She sighed, she could smell blood, Keith's, from where she had jabbed the IV in, she had forgotten to wrap it, damn it. Standing up, she carefully walked over to him, taking Keith's arm and carefully wrapping the needle, securing it in his arm. She looked at Vaix, green eyes shining for a moment.
"Well?" She asked, watching the IV drip, keeping an eye on it, not wanting to give him to much.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Vaix shook his head, "It's always better to gang up on Roxa then take her on one on one. But I'm fine with you staying behind if you feel you can't handle her right now. Roxa's just a person who feels she always needs to be in control. Sometimes she just needs a push back into her real place." He watched Shaye stand to look after Keith as he too caught a whiff of vampiric blood. His pupils instinctively dilated, and when Shaye acknowledged him he looked over at her with black orbs for eyes. "Well what?" he muttered softly, "There's nothing to do but wait for her now. I don't mind you staying Shaye, really." His voice was controlled, because there was nothing like the smell of fresh vampire blood to send the cannibalistic vampire of tempo, but drama from him was the last thing Shaye could handle. He got another text from Roxa. 'I'm here, don't try and stop me. It's what's best. if no one makes a scene about it, he'll be home safe no problem.'
'Roxa, you're seriously not thinking about what's best for Keith...' Vaix texted back with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Shaye sighed, "No, I'll help you" She said, frowning as she walked back over to Vaix, reading the text.
"I can't believe her" She grumbled, Roxa was so convinced she was right, she was willing to risk her brother's health.
"She needs a smack or something" She grumbled, crossing her arms, annoyed. "Should we meet her in the lobby? Or should we let her make it up here?" She asked, looking at Vaix with a small frown. She most definately wasn't in the mood to be whined at by Roxa. Keith was sick, and all Roxa cared about was having control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: