HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Keith smiled, "I wouldn't have let you misbehave" He teased, letting himself get caught up in the TV show. Like Alayna, he didn't really want to remember previous conversations. He tightened his arms around Alayna absentmindedly, he was a bit stressed about the whole Nicko thing, but he already told Alayna he would support her decision in the Nicko department, even if he was already decided.

Demitri groaned.
"It's hard to think when you're hunting. She showed interest in me, which made it easier for me to entice her into the closet" Demitri murmured, sighing and glancing down at the sleeping Maddie.
"She's out, finally. I hope she's not actually sick" He commented, brushing a stray hair from the little girl's face. He didn't want her to actually be sick, as he was already feeling tons better, and if he was effecting her, so would she.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Alayna smiled lightly at Keith, leaning into him as his grip around her tightened. "Thanks love." she murmured, resting her head on his chest, listening to soft pulse of his heart. She sighed, closing her eyes again, finding comfort in the angels heart beat and soft breathing.
"Things have changed haven't they?" she murmured quietly, thinking about school break as a whole. So much had happened during the christmas break, Alayna wasn't even sure if returning to Forrbidden High was an option anymore.

"I'm just teasing you love." Kristen murmured, smiling lightly. She looked down at Maddie, who hardly stirred as Demitri brushed her light hair away. Kristen sighed and simply shrugged.
"It's hard to tell. She had a small fever, and could have easily caught the cough I had." Kristen murmured quietly. "She might just be like because of her ability. You're sickness on top of her own, I guess." Kristen shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Keith nodded, "Yea, they have" He murmured, he, Kristen and Demitri weren't even returning to school, and he ddin't know what Alayna was planning to do.
"Why do you ask?" He asked her, sighing. He wasn't in the mood to go back to school, and reason he had really stayed for so long was Demitri, and then Alayna.

Demitri smiled, "Well, I'm feeling a lot better, so hopefully she is as well. She's sleeping now, which is good" He murmured, sitting up a bit more. Maddie was basically curled in his lap, wrapped in a ton of blankets, mainly due to his own paranioia.
"How are Keith and Alayna?" He asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Alayna shrugged. "I just realized it is all.." she said quietly. "It's almost...unreal." Alayna sighed then, opening her eyes to look up at him. She placed her hands on his chest, resting her chin on them as her gaze wandered over his face. "At least this hasn't changed." Alayna whispered, moving to kiss his lips gently.

Kristen nodded to Demitri, her eyes still closed, competely relaxed though she wasn't tired at all. She opened one eye to look at him as he moved around before looking down at Maddie. The girl stirred a bit, pulling the blankets around her tighter.
Kristen smiled. "Good. I had to fill them in on everything that happened. Keith wants to look at the ring, and...surprisingly, Alayna didn't ask me a thousand and one questions." She murmured quietly, not wanting to wake Maddie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Keith smiled. "Ah" He said, eyes growing wide, before closing softly as she kissed him.
"No, this hasn't changed at all" He tightened his arms, keeping her resting higher on his body.
"And you don't have to worry about it changing, ever. I'm with you for as long as you want me" He murmured softly, cupping her face with one of his hands.

Demitri smiled.
"You probably shocked her into silence" He teased, his voice soft as to not wake Maddie. He tucked the blankets around her, keeping her warm.
"That makes sense, Keith's always been interested in objects like that" He said, wincing a bit at the thought. He'd have to speak to Keith, making sure that he didn't give it to Kristen in her attempt to become a vampire.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Alayna smiled softly, closing her eyes for a moment as he cupped her face. She sighed as he tightened his arms around her, and she opened her eyes then to look at him. "I won't worry then." she said quietly. Alayna grinned then. "I need you Keith, you're probably the only person who can put up with me at this point." she said, her face serious and soft as she looked at him.

Kristen shrugged. "Oh well if I did. She wanted to know what happened. I merely told the story." She sighed then, rubbing her face gently and sitting up slowly, still laying on her stomach but resting on her elbows once more.
She looked over at Maddie, not seeing Demitri wince. "You can take her to her room if you want. She's pretty much out for now." Kristen murmured, knowing that Maddie wouldn't wake up if she was to be moved now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Keith smiled.
"I need you to Alayna, but I'm not the only one who'll tolerate you. Kristen cares about you, and Demitri does too, despite his attitude" He murmured, shaking his head and kissing her.
"You worry to much" He commented, shaking his head and sighing. He rubbed his hands over her face for a moment, before letting his hand drop, he didn't want to stress her out, she was already stressed, he could tell.
"And despite everything, Nicko still loves you" He murmuered.

Demitri shrugged.
"She's fine. I honestly don't mind" He said softly, grinning at her. He looked up from Maddie, watching Kristen, "Unless you want to talk or do something, then I'll put her to bed" He said. Maddie did need to adjust to sleeping in her own room. She had developed the habit of coming into his and Kristen's room at night, and had found that Demitri was always awake, so she had taken to coming to cuddle with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Alayna chuckled quietly. "I think Demitri tolerates me because Kristen does." she murmured before Keith kissed her.
"That is a possibility..." Alayna said, sighing and shrugging lightly. She turned her head into his hand as it passed over her face before taking it and kissing his palm gently.
Alayna sighed then, shaking her head at the mention of Nicko. "If he did, he would understand." she muttered, a tad harsher than she intended.

"And there in lies the problem." Kristen murmured tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "She has to get used to sleeping in her own bed and room now that it's fixed and set up." She knew Maddie had been sneaking into their bedroom and night and staying with Demitri, and the fact that he didn't mind didn't help the situation.
"She won't want to, but she has to." Kristen said, smirking lightly before nodding to the open door that lead into Maddie's room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Keith sighed, "It's hard for him Alayna. I don't particularly like Nicko, but sadly, I see his point. He despises vampiers, and you're living in a house with not one, but four vampires. It's a lot for him to swallow" He said, sighing.
"I do wish he'd understand however' He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He let her kiss his palm, and smiled.
"Everything will work out" He murmued.

Demitri nodded, and stood, holding Maddie carefully and dislodging her from the blanket.
Carefully, he carried her into her room, sliding her into her new bed and tucking her in. Stepping in, he left the adjoining door open.
"Sorry, but at night she keeps me company" He said, with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 pm

"He's judging four vampires based on what they are, not who they are." Alayna said quickly. "He never took the time to try and even get along with Demitri, and he doesn't even know Alexi and Maria." Alayna shook her head, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath to calm herself down.
"It's not like I want to be turned into one myself." Alayna muttered, frowning. She shook her head then, not looking at all hopeful. "I hope you're right."

Maddie hardly stirred as Demitri picked her up, though she did shiver from being outside of the warm blankets. She rolled over in the bed, pulling the blanket over her tighter, wanting to be warm again as Demitri left.
Kristen watched Demitri leave and come back and shook her head at his frown. "You're going to turn her nocturnal." she teased lightly, looking up at him with sharp green eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Keith nodded, "Yes, he is at fault there. He shouldn't be so quick to judge" He sighed, he was judged on his relationship to the vampires.
"It is odd, his quick judgement, it seems, he doesn't realize that his hunting the vampires only makes them want to hunt him back, it's all an instinct thing" He said, remembering what Demitri had told him.
"He was lucky at school, being your brother and all, or else the vamps would have willingly torn him apart. It was only Demitri who kept him alive"

Demitri smiled, "She has nightmares love. You don't know about them, because you're asleep. That's why she comes in here, she dreams about you being kidnapped again, and then she comes to make sure you're here, finds me awake, and wants to crawl in bed"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Alayna sighed, exhaling slowly. "He was in Europe for that mission that killed him." she murmured. "Not in the States. Why would the vampires at the school have cared?" This was knew to her. It was only because of Nicko's death and his contant want for her to change schools that Alayna had managed to pull the truth about his line of work out from him. She hadn't liked it, one bit, but it helped her understand the man her older brother had become.

Kristen tried not to growl. "Why didn't you tell me that?" she asked, closing her eyes and digging her face into the sheets and blankets. She couldn't help the fact that she was forced to go along with Luke, but Maddie had said little to nothing to Kristen about it. Although Kristen new the memory would never leave the child, Kristen had hoped her being safe and home would help lessen the fear.
"Next time that happens, just tell her that I'm home and alright and that she can go back to sleep." she murmured, turning to face Demitri. "It's not going to happen again."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Keith smiled.
"How many of these vampires have friends, family even in Europe. It's a family thing, Nicko killed one of Vlad's friends, and a bunch of other family members to the vampires at school. He didn't do anything to them, just their loved ones" He tried to explain. It was hard, but if someone hurt your family, you wuld be upset.

Demitri sighed, "She asked me not to, and I did try that. She was very persisten, and she cried a few times. I'm not made of stone, though it may feel like that" He said, shaking his head. Kristen didn't realize how badly that event had affected both him and Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Alayna nodded, realizing where Keith was going with this after the first statement. "Yes, yes. I get it." she murmured sadily, putting her head back on his chest. "I can't help what he does. I can't even convince him to back out." she murmured, covering her face then, wanting to scream in her frustration and anger.

Kristen sighed. She sat up then, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling his back against her chest. "I know you're not made of stone love, and I don't expect you to act that way." she murmured quietly, kissing his cheek gently. "I can't reassure her if she won't tell me. Since she's been going to you, that'll be your job." It still surprised her how often Madison would run to Demitri, however, Kristen hardly minded. She was glad her daughter had taken to Demitri so quickly, a small part of her had been worried that Maddie wouldn't. "And she's going to cry. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her....or either of you." Kristen added quietly, kissing his cheek again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Keith sighed, "I know love" He remembered those arguments. Though Alayna had shut the door, he had heard the screaming, it had been rough. He kissed her lightly, trying to reassure her.
"Don't worry love, everything will work out, I'll make sure of it" It was a big promise, but Alayna needed some peace of mind, as did he.

Demitri nodded. "I know, it was very hard" He sighed, snuggling down on the blankets and resting his head against her. He was tired, but he was also thinking back to that event, though he prefered not to.
"I'll try" He couldn't promise anything, not when it came to Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Alayna was shaking now, mainly due to how upset she was about the whole situation. She had been handling herself well, but right now it was almost too much. She sighed as Keith kissed her and smiled softly despite herself. "How can you be so sure?" she asked, her voice quiet and light, strained as she pulled her hands away from her face and picked her head up to look at him.

"You do know I only did it because I had to." Kristen said quietly. Aside from the night they had gotten her back, the two of them hardly talked about it. Partly because Kristen felt overwhelmingly guilty about her descious, and party because she knew it upsted Demitri. "I would never have done it otherwise." She said, keeping her arms wrapped around him as he moved.
Kristen smiled then, kissing his forehead. "That's all I ask of you." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 pm

"I have to be sure" Keith said, as if being unsure wasn't an option.
"Because Alayna, I'll do everything in my power, both angelic and mortal to make sure everything is alright. We both deserve some peace of mind" He smiled at her, kissing her again gently.

Demitri stiffened. "I know that Kristen, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt" He said, trying to keep the pain from his voice. He still had scabbed werewolf bites and the mental injuries weren't even begining to heal. He and Maddie shared that, which was probably why she came to him about the nightmares, she was reassured by him, they helped eachother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Alayna sighed, shaking her head lightly at Keith. She wanted to believe him, and the majority of her already did. There was still that nagging uncertainty in the back of her mind though. "Alright love." Alayna murmured, gasping quietly as he kissed her, getting caught somewhat off-gaurd. She sighed then, kissing him back just as gently, wrapping her arms up about his neck.

Kristen sighed, feeling Demitri tense. "I know it hurt. It nearly killed me. I just don't want you thinking I wanted to do that, because I didn't." she was surprised at how quiet and light she was managing to keep her voice. Internally, she was a wreck. She wanted to roll up in his arms and never leave, she wanted to cry, she wanted to break something, she wanted to scream, and forget that it had ever happened all in one. Whether or not Kristen could fully explain this to Demitri though, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Keith sighed, leaning back and closing his eyes.
"Good" He murmured, opening one eye as she kissed him, relieved. She seemed to accept that, and he would do everything in his power to make it so. He sighed, growing tired, though sore.
"I gotta stretch my wings out love" He murmured.

Demitri sighed. "I know that Kristen, I know" He tried to reassure her. He kenw she would never deliberately do something to hurt him and Maddie, and even herself lile that. It still hurt however. He scratched at his arm aimlessly, one of the bites was there, and the scab was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 pm

"Oh," Alayna sat up quickly, realizing that Keith was practically pinned down against the couch. "Sorry." she murmured, smiling and tucking a strand of hair away from her face. She sat back against the couch's opposite armrest, sighing deeply and rubbing her eyes which were still stining. Though she hadn't cried, she had been holding back tears a great deal.

"You sure?" Kristen asked quietly, running her fingers through his hair lightly. Her eyes darted down to his arm, where he was scracthing a scab. "You're going to make it bleed love." Kristen muttered, putting a warm hand over his gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Keith smiled and murmured something incoherent in latin, his wings blossoming from his back.
"You alright?" He asked, touching her cheek carefully. He was crouched in front of her now, it was easier, as his wings wouldn't fit on the couch. He sighed, flapping them for a moment, stretching sore muscles.

"I'm sure" Demitri responded, sighing and shaking his head. He glanced at the scab and shrugged.
"Good, maybe I can get some of that blood out of my system" He teased, shaking his head.
"Kristen, I really do understand what you did, and why you did it. I don't blame you for that"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm

"I'm fine." Alayna said quickly, letting her hands drop from her eyes. She turned her head into his hand again, loving his soft touch. She smiled at him then, her eyes going over the wings that extended from his back.
"Sore?" she asked quietly, watching him flap them, amazed at the graceful movement

"Alright." Kristen murmured. "Demitri.." she murmured. She knew he was only teasing, but still, the had a new vampire in the house, he needed to be careful with that. Kristen relaxed then, hearing what Demitri said and she sighed with relief.
"I'm still sorry that I hurt you, and Maddie." she murmured, digging her face into his hair, kissing the side of his face gently, tightening her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm

"Yea" Keith nodded, smiling at her. "Like perma soreness" He said with a small frown. He glanced up at her, nodding his head.
"Alright" He stood, stretching, wincing a bit as he did so.
"Son of a-" He rubbed at his shoulders, he hated how sore he was, but there was nothing he really could do about it.

Demitri sighed, and dropped his hand. "Alright" He said, she was right after all, they did have to be more careful about the blood issue.
"I know you're sorry love, and I forgive you, and I'm sure Maddie does to" He murmured as she buried her face in his hair.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Alayna smiled lightly, reaching up to his shoulder to push him gently. "Turn around." she murmured, keeping her promise. Sitting up on her knees while still on the couch, Alayna let her fingers run through Keith's feathers smoothly, fixing them it they were skewd, and smoothing them out gently. "Hmm, maybe you should go sit in the hot tub. Might help relax your shoulders. Everything's tense up here." she muttered thoughtfully.

Kristen smiled, glad that Demitri forgived her. She hugged him to her gently, kissing his forehead again. "I hope so. Once she's older though, I'm sure she'll understand..." Kristen sighed then, not exactly likeing the thought of Maddie growing up anytime soon. Though, the child had been through quite a lot in her first few years.
"Has she told you anything?" Kristen asked then. "About being with Luke? Or anything like that?" Maddie had said nothing to her about that at all, but she might have told Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Keith nodded, "I'd shed in the hot tub" He teased, shaking his head and sighing.
"Though it would feel nice" He murmured, "I could just vanish my wings, that way they wont get wet" He said, sighing and standing up.
"Join me?" He asked, vanishing his wings. "Urgh" He murmured, his shoulders hurt so bloody bad.

"She willl" Demitri murmured. Sighing.
"She said he promised that he wouldn't hurt you. And that she was to come and find you" He said, "He had this all planned Kristen, he manipulated her" He frowned, still wishing he could have killed Luke himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: