HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 pm

"I'll tell you later." Kristen murmured, hearing the doors open as Alexi, Maria, and Jason walked in. She picked her head up a bit, only enough to open her eyes and watch them. She smirked at Maria and nodded.
"I wouldn't put it past her. We'll take it for a joy ride one of these days, and I'll let Maria keep it." Krsiten said, grinning as Maria laughed.
"I like that idea. I think we'll have to put that plan into action." Maria looked over at Demitri then, sticking her tongue out playfully. She had Kristen on her side now, even if it all was in good fun.

Jason looked up then, feeling Demitri's gaze on him. He hadn't exactly been paying attention to the conversation, though he heard what they were saying. It was almost impossible not to hear what anyone was saying. He could even hear the murmurs of Keith and Alyana upstairs, and Madison slowly breathing. He shrugged as an answer to Demitri's question. "Different." he said, shrugging again. He heard Kristen muttered something- he was pretty sure it was "Lucky"- before closing her eyes and resting her head back on Demitri's chest, facing the fire place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm

"I might be inclined to hurt you if you take my car love" Demitri warned Kristen, frownig at her for a moment.
"Kristen" His voice was soft, sharp almost. He was not turning her into a vampire, it wasn't even up for debate. He was willing to turn her immortal, he thought that was enough, but apparently, it wasn't. That was a bit sad, seeing as he was willing to break his promise to Adrian for her, and she didn't seem to care. He knew she did, but hearing her constantly want to be a vampire was bothersome.

Alexi laughed, "Careful' He teased, "Come on, let's get Jason settled love" He took Maria's hand, carefully leading her out of the main part of the house and into the guest room.
"Take your pick of the rooms, and tell us if you're hungry" He warned Jason, stressing that point. Even he found Alayna tempting, she was the most tempting scent in the house, as she was the most human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:51 pm

"What?" Kristen asked, as if she had said nothing at all and was being blammed for something she didn't do. She kept her eyes closed though, not looking up at him. "I was just kidding about the car." she murmured, rubbing her nose gently before letting her hand fall back down, hanging over the edge of the couch.

Maria smiled at Alexi, lacing her fingers with his as he took her head before tugging at Jason's shirt for him to follow them. He tore his eyes away from the upstairs hallway, nodding to Maria as she attempted to drag him along.
"Oye." he muttered, dislodging her hand from his shirt and laughing quietly. Maria sighed, glad to be back in the guest house, which she considered her home until their house was built.
Jason was quick to check out all the rooms before choosing one down the hallway from Maria and Alexi's. "I'm getting there.." he murmured, falling onto the couch and looking around the house. "Nice place.." he commented, nodding to himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Demitri didn't respond, just let out a small sigh. He sat up, "I'm gonna go lie down for a bit" He murmured, shaking his head, he still felt beyond sick, and even a bit neasous.
"Call me if you need me" He said, trotting up the stairs and into his and Kristen's brand new bedroom. He flopped down on the comfortable bed, sinking into the matress. Sitting up, he kicked off his jeans and pulled off his shirt, only wearing his black boxers now, and squirmed under the blankets, closing his eyes and basically 'falling' asleep.

Alexi nodded at Jason. "Cool" He said, peeking into the room Jason had chosen.
"Awesome" He said, sitting down on the floor by Jason and stretching out. Vampires could spend hours just relaxing, it was fairly easy to forget what time it was. Time passed differently for vampires then for humans.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Kristen growled, sitting up to let Demitri off the couch. She watched him leave, debating on going up after him or not. Sighing, Kristen shook her head and let him be. He was probably still sick. She went upstairs, peeking into Madions room to make sure the girl was alright before heading down the hallway, past her room and to the door Keith and Alayna shared before knocking gently.

Maria had slipped into the bedroom she and Alexi shared, quickly changing into a pair of loose pants and a loose longsleeved blouse. She sighed as she walked back out of the room, ruffling her hair again before looking at Jason and Alexi. She smiled at them both before yawning and falling next to Alexi.
Jason smirked, laying back on the couch. He wanted to sleep, but somehow knew that was nearly impossible. He settled for closing his eyes and linking his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

Keith sighed, opening the door to him and Alayna's room.
"Hey" He said, stepping aside to allow Kristen entry, "What's up?" He fell back onto the couch in the main part of the room. They had two rooms, sort of a sitting room with a TV, and then a large bedroom with adjoning washroom.
"Alayna's just changing" Keith murmrued, sighing and running his hands over his face. Kristen looked slightly stressed out, he was betting it had to do with Demitri.

Alexi smiled at Maria, "Tired?" He teased, Jason was, but that was normal. His body would instinctually want to sleep, but his body wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 am

Kristen smiled, stepping into the room. "Not much. Both Demitri and Maddie are out." she said, shrugging. "And I wanted to know what you guys think of the room." It was more of a suite then a bedroom itself, curtesy of Demitri.
Alayna came back out, running her fingers through her straight brown hair. Kristen was surprised at how long her hair had gotten, it was nearly at Alayna's back at the moment. She grinned when she saw Kristen, and quickly hugged the shifter. "The room is awesome." she said simply, nodding.
"I'm glad you like it." Kristen said, as Alayna flopped onto the couch next to Keith.

Maria simply nodded. "Couldn't relax at all last night with this one." she murmured, glancing at Jason before closing her eyes again. "Can't exactly relax when you're out of the room either." While Alexi and Jason had been out hunting, Maria had tried to relax and sleep, but the ache of being away from Alexi hardly let her close her eyes. Now that she was with Alexi, and Jason seemed satisfied and out of it, Maria could relax; she was exhuasted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 am

Keith nodded his head in agreement with Alayna, "I agree" He said simply, wrapping an arm around her and sighed.
"So what's the deal with Demitri?" Keith asked, concerned for his friend, he was defiantely acting odd. He and Alayna hadn't been around to see Demitri sick, like he had been in the previous days, so this was new to them. He sighed, glancing around the room again, it was lovely, and Alayna had chosen the colours from a palette Demitri had sent over to the hotel, as well as the furniture from a magazine, everything had worked out beyond perfectly.
"Thank you guys, seriously this is amazing" He murmured, this was a big deal, just giving someone a room in your house was a fairly big deal.

Alexi smiled and sat up, leaning against the couch as he pulled Maria over to him, letting her rest against him.
"I know the feeling, go ahead and rest now" He murmured, kissing the top of her head. He had been anxious to return to her all night, first when he had been disposing of bodies and then taking Jason hunting. He sighed, smiling at her, "You'll have to go out with us tonight now' He murmured, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Kristen sighed, folding her arms over her chest as she walked slowly about the room. "He's still recovering, I guess you could say he's got a bit of a bad hangover." at that thought, Kristen smirked. It was a bit funny, thinking a vampire had been drunk and was now sick in bed from the previous night.
"Madison alright? She looked exhausted." Alayna asked, still using her fingers to brush through her hair.
Kristen nodded. "She got into a tussle yesterday with one of the kids at the care-center, so she's recovering as well. Demitri's condition probably doesn't help her situation at all. She's asleep right now."
"Oh, that's right." Alayna said, remembering the conversation about Maddie's gift. Kristen smiled at Keith and shrugged.
"You know vampires, always showing off their generosity." Kristen said before letting herself sink into one of the chairs, rubbing her chest gently.

Maria smiled, yawning tiredly and not protesting as Alexi sat up and moved her around. She sighed, rubbing her face before closing her eyes and resting against Alexi. "Mmm.." was her only response to him. Though she could hear him, her mind was too tired to think up of an intelligent response.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Keith laughed, "Vampires are ridiculously generous, and apparently able to get drunk" He said, watching Kristen rub absentmindedly at her chest. He knew being away from Demitri pained her, but he had no idea that it affected her even when she was just down the hall, basically, from him.
"So are you happy you have Maddie here? I mean, that has to be a challange, with Demitri and all" He murmured, he wasn't sure how the two got a long, but it was hard imagining Demitri with a child, not that the vampire couldn't handle it, it was just hard to imagine. He smiled at Alayna, slightly suprised that she wasn't bubbling with questions, particularly about Maddie and Demitri. It was something she had been talking about the night before.

Demitri sighed, sitting up in bed and stretching out. He was still sick, and had no desire to get out of bed, but the ache in his chest was begining to bother him. He felt himself becoming more and more sick, and staggered out of bed and into the washroom, vomiting violently for a few moments, before finally getting his body under control.
"Shit" He stammered, wiping his mouth, he was extremely sick, due to the alcohol, but probably because of something else as well. He cursed again, before flushing the toilet and crawling back to bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Kristen rubbed her lips for a moment, not answering Keith's question right away. Alayna frowned, seeing Kristen's face lighten a few shades.
"Kristen?" she asked quietly. Her friend blinked, regaining the color and looking back at Keith and Alayna. She smirked and nodded.
"Yea I am. It is a lot to handle, but, I don't have to worry about her growing up without me now." Kristen mumbled, rubbing her lips again. "Demitri's handleing it well. It surprised me how well the two of them get along now actually. Maddie's not quick to accept new people."
Alayna nodded as she listened, having tossed her hair back over her shoulder as she watched Kristen. "How come you never told any of us?" she asked quietly. "It's not like we would have treated you differently or anything."
Kristen shrugged, her face that of indifference. "You know now." she answered, smirking.

Maddie opened the door connecting her room to her parents slowly, needing both hands to reach up to the door knob. She was quiet, not saying anything as she left the door open and scrambled over to the bed, still only wearing her pajama's. Pulling herself up, Maddie scurried under the blankets unti she found Demitri. Nudging her way under his arm, Maddie curled up next to him before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Keith nodded. "It's sort of hard, imaging Demitri with a child" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head and closing his eyes.
"I'm glad that you guys are okay, we were pretty worried for awhile" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He sort of understood why Kristen hadn't told them about Maddie, she hadn't even told Demitri by the sound of it.
"Well, I'm glad we know now" He said, smiling. He glanced upstairs, Demitri and Kristen's room was above his and Alayna's, and he sighed, wondering how the vampire was doing.

Demitri sighed, wrapping his arms around Maddie and flicking his eyes open.
"What's up sweetheart?" He asked her, his voice coming out in a soft voice. He rolled onto his back, cradling her against his side, and running his fingers through her hair. He hoped she was alright, he was sick, and he hoped she wasn't feeling it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Alayna smiled. "It's a bit odd, I'm not going to lie." she muttered, leaning forward to rest her elbows on her knees as she looked at Kristen.
"There was a lot going on. I tried to make sure you guys stayed within the loop, but..." Kristen sighed then. Alayna nodded.
"So what exactly did happen?" she asked, slowly. That was the question that had been burning in the back of her mind. "One day we get a call saying that everything was alright, and then Vlad's calling saying that you had been kidnapped." her voice was light, for all the emotions behind it. Kristen leaned her head back, staring at the ceiling for a long moment before sighing and nodding. She sat up then, and told them all that had happened during their time away.

Alayna sat back with a heavy sigh once Kristen finished the story, rubbing her tired face. Kristen merely nodded and shrugged, indifferently again while Alayna shook her head.
"Thank God Alexi killed him. That vampire was insane. I can't believe he did that." Alayna murmured, her face still in her hands.

"I can't sleep." Maddie whined, laying on her stomach as Demitri's arms tightened around her. She turned her head to look up at him, her eyes dark and a bit miserable before she closed them again as Demitri ran his fingers through her hair. Her body seemed to relax then and she rubbed her nose before coughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Keith frowned, "I agree" He murmured, nodding his head to Alayna's statement.
"So this ring then, it takes away your ability to shift? And it can control werewolves? Sheesh, where is it now?" He asked, something like that sounded almost demonic, and he was curious to have a look at it. If it was demonic. Gabriel and the others would want it, keep it out of greedy hands, and f course, away from the demons.
"It sounds almost demonic, not many things have that sort of ability" He murmured, his intrest was purely acedmeic, and he did believe something like that needed to be destroyed or at least taken off of earth.

Demitri sighed and cradled Maddie against him.
"Me neither" He said, sighing softly as he felt her relaxe. She definately wasn't feeling well. He sat up a bit more, letting her head rest on his tight stomach. He felt a bit better now, after throwing up and such.
"Want me to put a movie on?" He asked, he was sort of suprised she had come to him before going to find Kristen, but that seemed to be happening a lot more lately. She came to him when she was upset, because of what had happened with Kristen when she had been kidnapped. Maddie had latched onto him, and was reluctant to let go. In the emotional sense, and Demitri was fine with that, he was also attatched to her from that event, she had kept him sane.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Kristen nodded gravely. Alayna's eyes went wide. "That was the magic that night. I remember that." she murmured. Kristen smiled lightly.
"Uh-huh. It was crafted by a warlock, from what I was told." Kristen said, looking over at Keith. "A friend of Vlad's, another Coven leader has it." she murmured, rubbing her cold fingers over her lips gently.
"What was it that he wanted from you do you think?" Alayna asked quietly. Kristen sighed heavily and shoo her head.
"I don't know." she muttered. "Something about a secert Antonio had that apparently told me. I had no idea what he was talking about." Alayna nodded to herself before leaning back against the sofa, not wanting to stress Kristen out anymore than she already was.

Maddie merely shrugged tiredly, rubbing her eyes again. "I guess..." she mumbled, pulling the blankets up to her chin and digging herself moreso into the sheets and covers, trying to get comfortable.
"Where's Mommy?" Maddie asked then. She had thought Kristen would be with Demitri when she slipped into the bed, but apparently Maddie had been wrong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Keith nodded, "Ah, that would be the vampire whom I share a name with?" He teased, remembering he had met the other vampire at the party last night.
"Perhaps I'll speak to him about it later" He murmured, though he turned his attention back to Kristen.
"You feeling alright? You look awful pale" He commented, shaking his head. He sighed and glanced at Alayna, like him, she was full of questions. He leaned over, kissing the side of her head absentmindedly, and sighed. He wondered what Demitri was doing, he knew the vampire couldn't sleep, so he was often found just zoned out.

"She downstairs talking with Keith and Alayna" He murmured, turning on the TV. There was already a movie in, the Panda one.
"Wanna watch this again? Or should I get another one?" He asked her, kissing the little girl's forhead. She felt warm to him, but that was normal, so he wasn't to worried.
"Are you alright sweetheart?" He asked, bundling her into his arms and letting her rest on his chest. It was a habit he had developed when Kristen was gone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Kristen nodded. "Yea, Keith." she muttered, laughing at Alayna's slightly confused face. "I was confused too when Vlad told me." she murmured, leaning back in her chair. Sometimes, if she closed her eyes, Kristen could still hear Luke's voice in her ears- Ah, memory loss is a side-effect of being controled by the ring...now I need you to remember something for me...
Keith's question broke into her flashback, and Kristen gasped quietly, blinking. She looked over at him and gave a pathetic smile in reassurance. "Yea. Demitri's still sick, and I'm effected by it to a degree." she murmured, sitting up then and rubbing her face.
"That must be frustrating..." Alayna murmured, smiling as Keith kissed her. Kristen merely shrugged her infamous indifferent shrug.

"Oh.." Maddie mumbled, coughing lightly again. "It's ok." she murmured, sighing as Demitri pulled her into his arms and she rested against his chest. Her thumb found it's way to her mouth again and she looked at the TV for a moment. Maddie simply shrugged as an answer to Demitri's question, closing her eyes and breathing deeply, wanting to go back to sleep. Her whole body was still sore from her fight, Demitri was still sick, Kristen was stressed, and everything was causing a big wad of confusion inside of her. She wanted to sleep now more than anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Keith nodded, "Ah, that's sort of new, I guess the closer you to grow, the more attatched you become" It was weird, he and Alayna, though closer then any human couple, were not affected by the distance of one another, or even injury or sickness. Vlad had explained that when vampires bonded, souls bonded as well, making the connection much stronger then anything he could possibly imagine. He glanced at Kristen as she shrugged, "I guess the pros outwiegh the cons?" He teased lightly. Neither Kristen or Demitri complained at all, so he seemed to think that they were perfectly fine with the whole 'bonding' thing.

Demitri smiled at Maddie, she was tired, and he was hoping the movie might de-stress her mind. Everything was so stressed out, and she was picking up on it.
"Try and go to sleep alright sweetheart. You can stay here with me" Demitri murmured, kissing the top of her head in a fatherly fashion. He basically thought of Maddie as his daughter at this point, and hoped that she was thinking of him in a likewise manner, though with him being perhaps her parent.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Kristen nodded again, smirking lightly. "That makes sense, though I still don't know everything about the bonding everyone keeps going on about." she murmured, rubbing her eyes for a moment. She rolled her eyes at Keith and shrugged again. Her eyes darted over to the clock and she sighed, feeling the need to get back upstairs to Demitri.
"I haven't decided yet." she answered back, smirking before standing. "Holla if you need anything alright? And be careful if you're going into the guest house for anything. We have a new vampire in the house."
Alayna cringed at that and she nodded, leaning back against the sofa, watching as Kristen left the room and closed the door behind her. She sighed deeply then and rubbed her face, shaking her head.

"Ok.." Maddie mumbled, her eyes darting to the movie as it started. She watched for a while, perfectly content in Demitri's arms. Slowly, her eyes would start to close, and then something would happen in the movie and she would open her eyes again. Blinking a few times, Maddie rubbed her eyes as they stung from staring at the screen. She coughed as Kristen slid into the room. Looking up at her mother, Maddie watched as Kristen came over and rubbing her forehead.
"Still not feeling good?" Kristen asked. Maddie closed her eyes and shook her head.
"I couldn't sleep." Maddie murmured and Kristen nodded, looking concern as she passed her hand over Maddie's cheeks then.
"You're a bit warm.." Kristen murmured, sighing then, wondering if Maddie had caught the light cough Kristen had had the past few days.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Keith nodded.
"See you" He said, watching Kristen take off.
"New vampire? Ah, that would be Jason" He said, remembering the conversation from the previous night. He stretched out, releasing Alayna to stand up and stretch.
"Well, I'm suprised you didn't ask Kristen more questions, you had a million for me last night" He teased her, before flopping back down on the couch. He caught the remote up, flicking the TV on, hiting 'guite' he was suprised to see tons of English Channels.
"Seems Demitri got us a sattlite TV" He murmured, picking a channel that he recognized from back home.

Demitri glanced up as Kristen came in.
"Hey love" He murmured, still holding the sick Maddie. He had no desire to move, and he could tell the little girl didn't either. He flicked his eyes back to the TV, watching the movie peridoically while Kristen and Maddie talked. He shifted his arm, pressing his cool hand to Maddie's forhead.
"Mmm, sorry love, I couldn't tell" He murmured. He was memorizing the feeling, so he'd be able to compare it later, if he had too. He sighed, still feeling disgusting, but he was thankful Maddie had come in to cuddle with him. He loved spending time with the little girl, having grown extremely attatched to her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Alayna looked over at Keith. "Oh, the DJ from last night. Guess Maria changed him after all." she murmured, watching him stand up and stretched before her eyes darted to the TV.
"She looked stressed enough..." Alayna murmured, scanning the different titles of shows and channels, thankful for English. She looked over at Keith then, frowning a bit. "Really?" she asked, confused. Last night was still a bit fuzzy to her.

Maddie whined a bit, realzing the focus of both her parents was on her. That was the last thing she wanted right now. She squirmed a bit as Demitri pressed his cold hand to her face, partly because his hand was so cold, and she felt cold enough as it was.
"It's not easy to tell." Kristen muttered, shrugging. "You didn't eat much breakfast. Hungry?" Kristen asked, sitting on the bed next to Demitri, seeing that Maddie was comfortable where she was.
Maddie shook her head gently, pulling the blankets back around her tighter, shivering a bit before looking back up at the movie.
Kristen sighed and let her daughter be before looking up at Demitri with the same concern. Both of them seemed to be sick, and Kristen couldn't honestly tell if Maddie was sick on her own, or if she was effected by Demitri. Unfortunatly, the little girl wouldn't leave him alone long enough for Kristen to firgure that out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm

"Yea, you were fairly talkative, then you decided to go to bed, it was adorable" Keith murmured, shaking his head and kissing her affectionately. Alayna had always been talkative, and it seemed the alcohol had helped loosen her tounge. He sighed, stretching out on the couch and pulling her against him. He wasn't tired, just sore, particularly his side.
"Yea, the DJ, he seems to have wanted this life for awhile, good friends with Maria, and it seems a fair other number of the vampires" He said, shaking his head. How a human could be so comfortable with so many vampires was beyond him. He wasn't human and he had felt slightly uncomfortable.

Demitri's hand dropped and he carefully manipulated the blanket so it was between his bare chest and Maddie's body.
"Sorry" He apologized, smiling at the little girl. He often forgot how cold he really was. He glanced at Kristen, "You feeling alright? Or am I effecting you?" He asked, hoping she wasn't sick as well. He glanced at Maddie, who seemed tired still, and he hoped she fell asleep, she needed to, if she was going to get better. Unless of course it was him making her sick, then she'd have to rely on his own healing ability.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

"I...don't remember that." Alayna said, laughing quietly as Keith pulled her against him and kissed him. She was careful not the rest against his wounded side, knowing it was probably bothering him right now. "Honestly...I hardly remember leaving the party and going up to the room." she mumbled, rubbing her forehead gently, worried a bit at what she had said last night.
"Good luck to him then." Alayna muttered, shivering at the thought.

"S'okay..." Maddie murmured, her eyes closed against the movie, her thumb back in her mouth. Kristen looked from the girl, over to Demitri before laying back, leaning on her elbows.
"I think you're effecting her moreso than me." Kristen whispered quietly, nodding to Maddie. "I felt like I was going to be sick a while ago, but other than that I'm fine..." She shrugged then, falling against the bed. She didn't feel tired, but she needed to be near Demitri right now. "Why is it getting worse for you?" Kristen asked, looking up at him then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Keith laughed. "Vampires" He teased, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at the TV, The Simpsons were on, and he was getting into it. Sighing, he glanced down at Alayna, "You were fine" He murmured, "No misbehaving or anything, just curious" He murmued, shaking his head, reassuring her. He didn't want to stress her out, and she had behaved, she had just been a bit funny actually.

"Nah, feeling better actually. I did throw up awhile ago though, that helped" He said, smiling warily at her. He definately was still feeling sick.
"I don't think drinking was the only thing that girl did"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Alayna let out a small breath of relief, resting her head in the nook Keith's arm made being around her. "Good. I was worried there for a moment." she murmured, shaking her head. The fact that she had hardly finished one drink, and couldn't remember a good third of the night, wasn't exactly good. Next time, Alayna was going to stick with soda. She hardly payed attention to the show on TV, too caught up in her own thoughts. She was still a bit stressed about having given up, basically, on Nicko. Alayna sighed then, closing her eyes, wanting to forget that converstaion entirely.

Kristen nodded to Demitri, glad to hear that he was feeling better. She looked over at the movie for a moment. Seeing that it was Maddie's favorite part in the movie, Kristen turned to look at the girl, only to find the child was asleep. Kristen sighed with relief, before a light smile came to her face. She glanced up at Demitri before down at Maddie.
"Guess you'll have to be a bit more careful with who you choose for dinner at Maria and Alexi's parties." Kristen murmured quickly, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: