HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Demitri nodded and quickly made a phone call, ordering the breakfast. Sighing, he grinned at Kristen, and hanging up the phone.
"Alright, we'll leave later today" He murmured.

Alexi nodded, "Alright, come on" He murmured, leading the way higher up the hill. There were a few snow boarders, and one seemed to have wandered off.
"Go get 'em" He nodded, this guy was far enough away from his friends so that he was the perfect prey.

Keith smiled, "You look cute" He murmured, smiling at her and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:23 pm

"What time is it?" Kristen grumbled, rolling onto her side to look at Demitri. Her eyes wandered over the room. She realized he had closed the thick blinds over the window, blocking out the sunlight. It could be any time right now, since little sunlight was making it's way into the room. She looked back at Demitri and smirked, seeing that Maddie had fallen back asleep in the vampire's arms. Kristen was glad to see that the cut on her forehead was scabbed and healing nicely. Kristen forced herself to sit up on her elbows again. "You fixed her hand?" she asked quietly, seeing the bandages on the child's knuckles.

Jason followed after Alexi obediently, realizing then that his breath wasn't puff in front of him like it used to. That and he hardly needed to breath as they headed farther up the hill. Come to think of it, Jason was pretty sure he didn't need to breathe at all. He was a little wary to try that out at the moment. Jason watched the snowboards, his eyes finding the one that had wandered off instantly. He looked back at Alexi, grinning before moving, fast again. It was crazy, how fast and easily he could move now, Maria hadn't been kidding, it was amazing.
The second time around was always easy, and Jason hid the body near a small grove of trees, covering it with snow and making sure nothing looked disturbed. Feeling a whole lot better now, Jason rubbed his lips gently before heading back to Alexi. "Aside from the fact that drinking other peoples blood is a little creepy, this is pretty awesome." Jason murmured, grinning and laughing quietly.

Alayna laughed quietly. "You always say that." she mumbled, still brushing her hair gently. Once that was done, she sat back on the bed next to Keith. Brining her hair to one shoulder, Alayna proceeded to braid it quietly. "Wow, I feel better. So are we going to head back with Demitri and Kristen today?" she asked him, looking over at him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Demitri checked his phone.
"Nine thirty" He responded, glancing down to see that Maddie had fallen asleep.
"Yea, I did. She ripped open the scabs and it had started bleeding again. So I re-wrapped it for her" He explained. He had already figured out what had happened, fighting, so it was another shfiter thing. He sighed, rubbing Maddie's back carefully, but he didn't say anything else really.

Alexi laughed.
"You get used to it" He admitted. "It's hard at first because you still have human ties. But when those fade, you'll start thinking of humans as not reallt human, witha few exceptions of course" He said, shaking his head.

Keith nodded. "Probably" he responded, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Kristen nodded. "She told me it was another shifter. A few years older but not by much." Kristen mumbled, realizing she had passed out before telling Demitri last night. She rolled onto the edge of the bed, still wrapped in the blankets, looking over at Demitri and smiling.
"Either he wasn't that good, or she got lucky. Nothing broken thankfully. She should heal up by the end of the day." Kristen sighed then, resting her head on the pillow that was wrapped in her arms before shrugging indifferently. Maddie wouldn't say anything to Demitri, but Kristen didn't see a problem with telling him about it.

Jason nodded. "I'll take your word for it." he muttered before sighing and looking around again. He strecthed before folding his arms behind his head and grinning again. "Well, I think I'm good for now." Jason muttered, turning to look down at the lodge. "Should we head back?" he asked, looking over at Alexi and letting his arms drop to his side.

Alayna nodded and smiled. She went to say something when somone knocked on the door. "Awesome I'm starving." she murmured, practically jumping over Keith and off the bed to answer the door. She grinned, holding the door open for the roomservice to bring in the cart that held their breakfast. "Thanks." Alayna said with a nod as the man left. The whole room smelled like a bakery now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Demitri nodded.
"I figured as much" He smiled as someone knocked on the door.
"Come in" He called, and room service came in, placing the tray on a table and leaving.
"Maddie, breakfast is here" He said, waking the little girl up.

Alexi smiled, shaking his head.
"Let's go" He said, turning and walking back towards the hotel.
"We'll pack up and head home in a bit. Maria's probably ready to go"

Keith laughed and took his portion of food, smiling and begining to eat, savouring the flavour.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Kristen glanced over her shoulder as the knock sounded off the door. She watched as the room service came in, dropped off the food and left. Sighing, Kristen pulled the blankets away and sitting up, slowly. Her head was still pounding.
"Hmm?" Maddie whined, opening her eyes to look at Kristen.
"Still hungry?" Kristen asked gently. "Breakfast is here. Come on." Kristen said, pulling at the child's shirt lightly before standing up and going to the table. Maddie rubbed her eyes, wincing as she forgot about her bandaged hand before yawning and crawling from Demitri and off the bed, following after Kristen. Climbing into a chair, Maddie yawned again as Kristen set everything in front of her and she ate gingerly, still half asleep.
Seeing that Maddie was occupied with her food, Kristen looked over her shoulder at Demitri. "You ok?" she asked quietly.

Jason nodded and followed, keeping up with Alexi easily. Back in the hotel, Jason was relieved when he didn't feel as tense as he had been walking out. Maria must have known the were down the hallway, because she opened the door before Alexi even walked up to it. She looked at him for a long moment, relieved, before over at Jason. She smiled then, standing back for them to walk into the room.
"You look better." Maria said as Jason fell onto the bed gingerly again.
"I feel better too." he murmured, closing his eyes. Maria wrapped her arms around Alexi then, glad that he was back, the pain had been getting to her again.
"What was that about not being super heros?" Maria whispered quietly, smiling to show that she was half teasing him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Demitri smiled, watching Maddie with an amused expression.
"Sick as a freaking dog, but besides that, fine" He said, sighing and looking at her with a grin.
"Sorry about last night, vampires only get drunk when the human they're feeding off of is drunk. It makes us really sick, alcohol burns in our system" He held out his bare arms, revealing red veins. "See" He explained, shaking his head and sighing. You could see the soreness in any one of his veins, and it hurt.

Alexi smiled at Jason, before smiling at Maria as she came up.
"Maybe, minor superheros" He wrapped his arms around her, spinning her around. He kissed her lightly, glancing at Jason.
"We have a natural" He said, grinnig.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Kristen ate a bit as Demitri talked and she nodded to show that she was listening. She looked over at Maddie then. No wonder the girl looked so groggy. Sighing, Kristen cleaned her mouth with a napkin before walking over to the bed and sitting in front of Demitri. She held his arm gently, tracing one of his veisn with her fingers. She made a face, crining a bit.
"Vlad told me last night." Kristen murmured then. "And besided snapping at Alayna like you always do, you didn't do anything too drastic..." She smirked then, looking back at his arm for a moment. "Anything you can do for it?" she asked, looking at him with concerned eyes then.

Maria sighed as Alexi held her, spun her and kissed her. "Uh huh." she said, shaking her head at him before glancing over at Jason. Her eyes were dancing in a way Jason knew all too well and he couldn't help but laugh.
"I firgured as much." Maria said. "He didn't completely freak out when I told him I was a vampire."
"It made a whole lot of sense at the time." Jason added, rubbing his face tiredly before yawning.
Maria shrugged then before looking back at Alexi, kissing him again. "I guess he won't be that much of a hassel then huh?" she asked, teasing Jason since he was the newbie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 am

Demitri shook his head.
"Nope, nothing. It'll take a couple days for the alcohol to get out of my system, until then, my veins will look like this" He sighed, "I don't always snap at Alayna, though, she does bother me the majoroity of the time" He grumbled. He wondered what Keith and Alayna were up to, they we're leaving with him, which was why, last night he had traded cars with Alexi.
"I traded cars with Alexi, so he's driving mine back to the house with Jason and Maria" He explained, he had to take Maddie, Kristen, Keith and Alayna, so his car most definately would not work.

"We'll see. I'm assuming know about vampires and such in advanced prepared him. Considering, he didn't try to attack anyone as I led him out of the hotel" He mumured, smiling at the yawning Jason.
"But, I mean, we thought Demitri was fine as well, then the idiot went off and killed a mage's wife" He sighed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Kristen bit her lip, looking back at Demitri. "That must be frustrating..." she murmured, letting go of his arm.
"Mommy I'm done." Maddie mumbled, pushing her half-eaten breakfast away. Kristen turned to look over her shoulder at the child and nodded.
"At least drink you're milk." Kristen said, to which Maddie hardly protested. Turning back to Demitri, Kristen nodded. "That's better. We're taking Keith and Alayna back with us aren't we?" she asked, rubbing her forehead before standing up to clean the table, just needing something to do.

Jason smirked, linking his hands over his forehead, relaxed. Maria let out a small sigh of relief; it had been nearly impossible to keep Jason in the room, and it was good to see the young vampire relaxed.
"Mage?" Jason mumbled, picking a hand up to look over at Maria and Alexi. "Like magical mages?"
"Yea." Maria said, nodding and sighing dramatically. Jason shook his head, covering his eyes again. "In Demitri's defense though, he didn't know she was the wife of a mage." Maria said, smirking lightly and running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:32 pm

"Yea we are" Demitri said, rubbing his hand over his forarm absentmindedly and wincing in the process.
"A bit" He admitted,, watching Maddie and Kristen with a small sigh. He had no desire to really talk about much else, he was feeling ill, and he really just wanted to get home and not move for the next couple hours.
"I'm ready to go whenever you are" He said, texting Keith to be ready to leave whenever. He seriously just wanted to get home.

Alexi laughed. "Vampires aren't the only 'mythical' creatures out there. There are mages, shifters, werewolves, faries, you name it. However, dragons and uncorns don't exist, anymore. They were hunted into extinction" He said, clapping Jason, lightly on the back. He stretched out, "Demitri and I switched cars, he has to take Keith and Alayna, as well as himself, Kristen and Alayna, so we get his 'baby' basically" Alexi murmured, spinning Demitri's keys on his finger.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Maddie finished up and Kristen sent her off to clean her face before looking back at Demitri. "I'll drive if you aren't feeling up to it." she said quietly, walking back over to him and running her fingers through his har.
"Can we go home?" Maddie asked, having come back out of the bathroom, tugging at Kristen's shirt. "I don't feel good." she whined quietly, rubbing her eyes with the back of her better hand. Kristen sighed and nodded.
"Yea, find your shoes. I'll get your jacket." Kristen muttered, slidding her sneakers on before going over to the couch and pulling her's and Maddie's jackets from where she had tossed them last night.

You've got to be joking... Jason mumbled, looking over at Maria as she shoved a few things into a duffle bag. The female vampire grinned and shook her head.
"Why would we lie?" she asked, zipping the bag up and tossing it over her shoulder. Jason sighed and shrugged before sitting up from the bed.
Maria turned to Alexi, nodding to show that she was listening. "Are they heading back now? We don't have to wait right?" she asked, restless again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"I'm fine to drive" Demitri murmured, even sick he was a far better driver then any human. He sighed, and shaking his head.
"I'm ready to go, Keith and Alayna are ready" He sighed, walking over to Maddie and helping her with her jacket while Kristen put her's on.
"Come on kiddo" He took her hand, it seemed neither him or Maddie was feeling that well. He hoped the little girl's ability to feel his sickness or pain wasn't causing her to feel ill.
"They're waiting by the SUV" He murmured, checking his phone as Keith texted back.

Alexi laughed softly, "Nah, I have a key" He said, grabbing his duffle bag drom where he had left on the floor and swung it over his shoulder.
"Let's go" He nodded at Jason, "We'll bring the truck back later tonight to get your DJ stuff alright? The hotel's protecting it, they wont let anyone but us near it, as per the agreement" He murmured, shaking his head and glancing at Maria. It was odvious she was restless.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:05 pm

"Alright." Kristen muttered, pulling her jacket on, fixing her hair and zipping it up before following him out of the room.
Maddie took Demitri's hand, stumbling a bit as she walked, her eyes half closed. She mumbled something as Kristen closed the door behind them and she yawned, rubbing her eyes again. Kristen frowned, putting her hand to the girls forehead. She didn't feel all that warm, so there wasn't a fever. Kristen sighed; Maddie was probably just feeling sick due to Demitri.

"Good, let's go." Maria said. And with that she was out of the room and waiting down the hallway by the stairs. Jason made the mistake of blinking, and completely missed Maria's exit. He looked around, surprised before laughing.
"I'm guessing she does that a lot..." he muttered before standing up and nodding to Alexi. "Yea, that'll work. I'll grab the rest of my stuff later then too, awesome." Jason sighed, rubbing his shoulders for a moment before leaving the room as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Demitri scooped Maddie up.
"Sorry honey" He murmured, pressing his cool lips carefully to her forhead, he knew she was feeling sick due to him. He held her carefully in his arms, letting her rest against him. She was tired, he could tell. Pushing open teh door, he saw Alayna and Keith waiting by the SUV. He waved with his free hand at them, his other one holding Maddie, her head rested against his shoulder.
"Hey" He murmured quietly once they were closer.
"Hey" Keith responded, his voice equally quiet as he saw Maddie half asleep in Demitri's arms.

Alexi laughed, "Mhm, all the time" He said, shaking his head.
"Come on" He murmured, sighing and gesturing for Jason to follow him out towards the cars. He saw Demitri, carrying Maddie walking a head of him.
"Hey, Jason, if you feel thirsty at all, you have to tell me. We're gonna have some very human smelling neighbours at the house, one of them being Maddie, Kristen's daughter, so we have to make sure you don't snap" He cautioned.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:10 pm

"S'okay..." Maddie murmured, rubbing her eyes again before resting her head on Demitri's shoulder. Kristen sighed shaking her head lightly as she followed Demitri to the car. Alayna turned around when she heard Keith talking and she smiled lightly. Her eyes wandered over the vampire before darting to the child in his arms. Her expression softened then before looking over at Kristen.
"She's not feeling well either?" Alayna asked quietly. Kristen merely shook her head before looking at Demitri, her face mockly accusing him.
"Let's get home." Kristen said, sighing with the relief of the statement before walking around to the passenger side of the SUV

"Wow.." Jason murmured, following after Alexi. Maria was already downstairs, standing-well bouncing actually-in place, waiting for them to catch up. He looked around then, not exactly sure why he needed to. His eyes fell on Demitri and Kristen, who he recognized from last night, but the child was another story.
He nodded to Alexi. "I think I'm alright." he murmured quietly, realzing that Maria had gone tense, her eyes darting to Jason before over at the group hovering around Alexi's SUV. He chuckled to himself before nodding again to Alexi. "You'll be the first to know."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Demitri sighed and unlocked the SUV, climbing in the front seat, Maddie in his lap until everyone got settled.
"Where do you wanna sit kiddo?" Demitri asked, trying to keep his voice as upbeat as he could manage. He knew he was making Maddie sick, but the two had developed a strong connection, to the point where sometimes, she would ask for him first, before Kristen. It had scared him half to death the first time it had happened, but then he had grown to accept it. He and Maddie had been through a lot together, especially when Kristen had been kidnapped, and he had been the only one there for her. He moved Maddie off of his lap, into the middle seat in the front. He buckled her in, it wasn't the best seat, but she'd be safe there, he could effortlessly save any of them in the car, it would be easy.

Alexi smiled reassuringly at Maria. Nodding his head to let her know that it was alright.
"Sounds like a plan" He murmured, smiling reassuringly at Jason as well.
"Let's go" He bounced out of the hotel, grabbing Maria in his arms for a moment.
"It's fine love, he fed twice already, so he should be good for a few hours at least" He murmured, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 pm

"Just set her down." Kristen murmured, seeing that Maddie was nearly half asleep and wouldn't answer Demitri. She hardly protested, mumbling a bit quietly as Demitri buckled her before moving so that her head rested against Kristen's side. Kristen sighed, shaking her head slightly before running her fingers through Maddie's hair gently, hoping the child would just sleep for the rest of the day.
Alayna slid into the seat behind Kristen's quickly buckling herself up. She sat up a bit to look at Maddie, who seemed to be sleeping. She smiled before sitting back and looking over at Keith with a light shrug. It would take some getting used to, having the child around, though Kristen and Demitri seemed to have acclimated already.

Maria laughed as Alexi grabbed her suddenly. "Did he really?" she asked, her eyes dancing towards Jason teasingly.
The man shrugged simply, shoving his hands into his dark jean pockets, looking away from the couple for a moment.
"Well that's good." Maria murmured. "He'll probably need to go back out later." She added quietly, knowing very well that young vampires had to feed somewhat regularly those hard first years.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Demitri nodded at Kristen, starting the vehicle, he backed out of the parking lot and onto the main road. It would only take a few minutes to get home, so he wasn't to worried about it. Pulling into the driveway, and then into the garage, he sighed, and turned off the vehicle.
"We're here" He murmured, picking Maddie up, she was light to him, but it was harder for Kristen to carry the small child.
"Want me to put her in our bed? Or her's?" He asked, smiling at Keith and Alayna, and gesturing for them to come inside.
"You're guys room is down the hall, on the main floor" He had converted the upstairs for himself, Kristen and Maddie, so keith and Alayna were on the main floor.

Alexi nodded, "Yea" He murmured, shaking his head and nodding at Demitri's Aston Martin.
"Ready?" He asked, unlocking the car and sliding into the driver's seat. Jason would have to sit in the back, so Maria would have to let him in frist.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Kristen stepped from the truck, sighing, glad to be home. She looked up at Demitri carrying Maddie and smiled. "Her bed." she muttered quietly. Looking over as Alayna stepped from the car, Kristen asked. "Need help with your bags or stuff?"
Alayna merely shouldered one bag and shook her head. "No, everything else I have is still up in the room, unless you guys moved it." she said. Kristen nodded.
"It's probably in your room already." Kristen murmured. Alayna smiled and linked arms with the shifter as they walked into the house. Alayna looked around, noticing the differences and nodidng in approval. Kristen smirked.
"You should have seen it yesterday. Holes in the walls, glass scattered everywhere, funiture in pieces, it was a mess." Kristen muttered.
"What did you tell the clean up crew?" Alayna asked, eyes wide.
"Get this, they were friends of Demitri. No explination needed." Kristen said, grinning. Even if Alayna might annoying Demitri, Kristen was found of the girl, and was a bit relieved that Demitri had offered them a place to stay.

Maria's eyes danced as Alexi unlocked the car. "Are you kidding? I've been wanting to ride in this boy since he bought it!" Maria said, quickly letting Jason slid into the back seat before climbing in herself. She looked around the interior with wide eyes.
"Alexi I'm sorry, but I do believe I've fallen in love..." Maria breathed before looking over at him and grinning. Behind her, Jason was laughing, slumped in his seat, staring out the window.
You're a riot he muttered. Maria simply shrugged as an answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Demitri nodded, and quickly, yet effortlessly ran up the stairs, into Maddie's room. It still smelt faintly like paint, but supposedly only to him. He took Maddie's jacket off as well as her boots, before tucking her into the blankets. She hadn't bothered getting dressed and was still in her PJ's from the night before. He covered her up, kissing her forhead before leaving, though as her usual request, he left the door half cracked so that she could always call out.

Alexi smiled at Maria. "Sorry love, this is probably a once in a life time oppertunity. He's only willing to let me drive it cause he needed the SUV" He laughed. Starting the engine, he let out a small purr, gods he loved Demitri's car. Sighing, he navigated it, carefully, out of the parking lot, heading towards the snowy roads. The car handled like a dream, and he wasn't even having issues on the ice.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Maddie mumbled and stirred as Demitri set her down. The bed was soft, as were the blankets, not exactly what she was used to. She had fallen asleep as Demtiri carried her upstairs, and she was used to Demitri being a bit hard. The bed was entirely too soft, though she rolled over, pulling the blankets around her as Demitri left the room.
Kristen looked up as Demitri came back from taking Maddie to her room. "She asleep?" she asked, quietly so that Maddie wouldn't hear her. If so, that was good, the child needed to get used to sleeping in her own bed.

Maria gasped quietly as Alexi started the car, her mouth falling open a bit as she listened to the engine. Her eyes narrowed then, hearing Alexi purr. "Maybe we should invest in one of our own then." she muttered, smirking before turning her attention out the window. She sighed then, closing her eyes and listening to the workings of the car.
"Wow." Maria turned around to look at Jason, smirking. Watching reactions was one of Maria's past-times, and she knew Jason would be reacting to a great deal in the next few days.
"What?" Maria asked curiously. He merely nodded to Alexi as he shifted gears and Maria laughed quietly before turning back around. "His hearing's in check." she murmured teasingly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yea, she's out" Demitri responded, flopping on the couch. "Didn't really wake up at all when I took her jacket and boots of" He stretched out, yawning. "Keith and Alayna checking out their room?" He asked, stretching out. He still felt awful, and like Maddie wanted to just sleep it off, though, unlike Maddie he couldn't.

Alexi laughed, "I've tried" He murmured, sighing. "They're not making them anymore" He sighed, pulling the car into the garage and turning it off.
"And I highly doubt Demitri's going to be willing to sell us his" He grinned and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 pm

"Oh, that's good." Kristen said, nodding to herself. She smiled lightly before walking over to the couch and sitting down next to him. "Yea, they just went up." she murmured, closing her eyes and resting her head on Demitri's chest, kicking her feet up on the empty seat next to her. This was amazing, Kristen realized. She had Demitri, her daughter, her friends and family, all under one roof. A permanet roof at that. "Wow." Kristen murmured, grinning and rubbing her face tiredly.

Maria's jaw fell as bit and she frowned as Alexi pulled the car into the garage, turning off the engine. Sighing, Maria stepped out of the car, ruffling her hair a bit before letting it be, closing the door after Jason stepped out from the back seat.
"No, he won't. Why on earth would be want money when he has a one of a kind?" Maria said, the envy clear in her voice, though she was only half serious. Her eyes lingered on the car longingly for a moment before she sighed, dramatically and walked back into the house.
Jason simply shook his head, running his fingers through his hair and sighing. Had Maria always been this dramatic? He honestly couldn't tell at this point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 pm

"Wow?" Demitri murmured, looking up at Kristen, eyes half closed. He yawned, revealing his dangerously long fangs, being to lazy to bother hiding them.
"Alexi and the others are here. Watch out for Jason, he's brand new" He sighed, sitting up as Alexi came in, smiling.
"Hey" He said, "Did you wreck my car?"
"No, of course not" Alexi said, shaking his head. "Though, Maria might be attempting to steal it one of these days" He teased, grinnig at Maria over his shoulder.
"You wouldn't live to tell the tale" Demitri warned, though it was playful. He glanced up as Jason came in.
"Hey, how you feeling?" He asked, it could be disorienting, being a new vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: