HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Shaye laughed tiredly, reaching over to take Vaix's hand in hopes of calming him.
"I was right" She said with a small smile, if course she'd ask Vaix's approval on the name. She smiled, despite the tension between the two boys. She was happy, which was all that mattered to her right now. "Shoukd we get the others? I know iggy will wanna know about this, even if he is sleeping" Personally she wanted to just curl up with Vaix right now and talk, but she wouldn't deny her family the right to see the newest addition, even if he was still inside her. She looked at Drake, " Thank you" She said warmly. "Can he hear us?" She asked curiously, wondering if her and Vaix could sooth their son. She smiled, she had a son!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Vaix sighed, rolling his eyes as Shaye rubbed it in. A son. He smiled, the idea was easy to warm up to, and even easier to forget his earlier determination for himself to win the bet of the child being a girl. The fact they were even having a child made the whole gender thing act as a minority. He was glad to know though, he really was. He blinked at the comment on getting the others. He knew from Shaye's body language she wanted time alone, but it seemed almost wrong to hide such information from their...new family. He guessed that was the best word for it. He looked up at Drake curiously for his answers to both of Shaye's questions.
Drake gave a shrug, "can do if you'd like Shaye, the information isn't going anywhere anytime soon." He smiled to her as she thanked him, then at her last question he tilted his head a bit. "Umm...yeah. Yeah, I suppose he can hear us. He's got functioning ears but, it's not like he'll know when you're addressing him, or what you're saying to him... If you did want to talk to him, it would be with the tone of your voice alone that would sooth him. Gentle noises, things like that..." He smiled to her, listening to the tiny little motor of a heart beating in her stomach. Due to the child's size, it beat about twice as fast as Drake's did. His heart was more like a large slow animal walking around, making a thump every time a foot hit the ground. While the child's was more like a fluttering bird's, that of course, was very healthy for a child of that size. He was still very small after all...

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Shaye shrugged, smiling thanfully at Drake. Though suddenly her eyes gre wide. "Vaix we need baby stuff" She exclaimed, they didn't have anything, no diapers, clothes, anything. "We have to go shopping" She breathed, though really she was far to worn out to seriously consider dragging herself out of bed, not to mention the pain in her stomach was border line ridiculous. She sighed, rubbing a hand over her stomach and sighing. She looked at Vaix expectantly waiting for him to figure out what to do. They really had no idea when This child would come, they needed to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Drake's ears flicked at Shaye's exclaiming on needing stuff, he smiled lightly, let an ear flick to the window, then flatten. It was still light out, he couldn't go for them in this body. A demon of his level would ash in the sun in seconds. He could probably get Carr to help him though, having that vampire around was helpful in many ways.
Vaix blinked, the realization hitting him just as sharply as it hit Shaye. They did need stuff, a house, clothes, diapers, crib... Shaye was in no condition to go, Drake couldn't go, Iggy he didn't trust to go on his own, he sighed. "I'll go, maybe we can get Aren to come too... He didn't like the idea of leaving, especially not when she would be left with Drake...
"May I come?" Drake asked him curiously.
Vaix gave him and expression. "Can you even?" he grumbled.
Drake smiled, "I keep Carr around for more than just companionship you know. I'm still a demon, and I can still take a host without a contract. So long as the body is willing to except me, and Carr doesn't care anymore."
Vaix sighed, "then who would stay with Shaye? No doubt Iggy would want to come too, and Aren...and if Carr becomes you then..." He couldn't not go, he was the only one besides Shaye who was an actual parent. He looked confused now, and worried.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Shaye sighed, arching an eyebrow at her fiancée. "Im perfectly capable of staying by myself, you all have cell phones if I need you" She pointed out, shaking her head at Vaix and sighing. He worried entirely to much. They already had some basic supplies, a few diapers and a little outfit. She sighed, rubbing her stomach lightly. She really would be fine, "We need stuff Vaix, badly and besides with everyone helping, you'll be back in no time" She murmured softly, kissing his cheek and looking at Drake. She smiled at him, thanking him once again for his willingness to help. "Iggy will want to go forsure, as will Aren, I think" Shaye said. She rubbed her eyes, "Besides, I`m probably gunna sleep the whole time love" She murmured to Vaix, he was such a worrier, not that she minded, she was sure she`d be worried in his situation. She smiled, rubbing his hand reassuringly, "Nothing`s going to happen" She smiled, glancing down at her stomach, silently, she added I hope to her statement. With the way things were progressing, there was really no gaurentee that everything would be fine, but she needed him to go get stuff, and she didn`t mind being alone for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Vaix sighed, listening to Shaye pump him full of excuses. "Alright," he sighed softly, watching her with a look of worry as she glanced at her stomach, he did the same. Their son was getting so big so fast, it did worry him. One day and the child grew months worth... He zoned out, barely noticing as Drake muttered a goodbye to Shaye, kissed her cheek and moved to leave the room, gripping Vaix's shoulder and muttering, "leave the poor girl be, she needs rest. An empty quiet house will do her good, you know that." He patted the vampire's shoulder, then left for Aren and Carr. Vaix sighed again, watching Drake leave, then looking at Shaye again with worried eyes. "You don't answer the door or phone for anyone, okay Shaye? Even if it's me, or Aren or anyone you know. If they need to get in they'll have the key. Just pretend you're not even here. For me and the baby, please be safe." He leaned forward to kiss her cheek gently, then thought better of it and gave her a hug instead. "Love you Shaye," then he moved to leave, wandering downstairs to get Iggy when he heard Drake gathering Aren and Carr.
---
Drake walked into the main office, Aren and Carr were arguing over something to do with their opposing businesses. Aren killed the law breakers, and Carr changed anyone who asked for a large sum of money. The two where like night and day, and it seemed a miracle they'd lasted so long together without blasting each other apart.
"How can you say no to a price like that!" Carr exclaimed, pointing to the mail message on his laptop.
"I can because you take one look at this guy's picture, and you know instantly he's a thug!" Aren snapped back, "he'll only cause trouble, and you know that!"
"Sooo?" Carr growled back, jabbing at the money offer, "just shoot him down if he breaks laws. I give my customers rule books after all. It's his risk."
"Excuse me," Drake mumbled, "me and Vaix are going out to shop for baby stuff, you in Aren?" He flicked an ear to Carr, a gesture that made the vampire understand instantly what Drake wanted from him. He hopped over excitedly and smiled to Aren, "coming Aren? We'll deal with that later." He gestured to the laptop.
Aren sighed, "fine, I suppose. Yea I'll come. Shopping for my nephew or niece would be nice."
"Nephew, actually," Drake muttered to him.
Aren's eyes widened, "it's that far along already? Oh wow, we better get going then." He dashed out of the room, to Shaye's and calling, "congrats on the boy Shaye!" Then he dashed downstairs to get his wallet and his shoes on.
Iggy and Vaix were already waiting at the door with Aren, it was just Drake and Carr they were waiting for now.
---
Carr smiled almost cluelessly to Drake as he was sat on the bed, as Drake asked for him, he opened his mouth wide. Drake stepped back, and bust into shadow, travelling in through Carr's mouth and nose, filling him. Carr choked, gripped at his throat, then stood. The pair of clouded pinkish eyes glanced uselessly around the room, grabbed a nearby blind man cane, then wandered down, as he passed Shaye's room he muttered, "bye Shaye, be seeing you." It was Carr's body, besides the eyes, but the voice sounded like two talking together. He made his way down to the front door.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 am

Shaye smiled at Vaix, he worried to much, but she nodded.
"I wont do anything but lie in bed, I promise" She said, turning as he hugged her to catch his lips with hers, "Got you" she teased, smiling. "Love you too" She called, warching him disappear. Sighing, she settled back on the pillows, listening to the chorus of good byes and congratulations. She winced a bit at the last voice, that must be Drake usng Carr's body. She sighed, stretching out and rubbing her stomach lightly.
"Guess it's just you and me now, so behave" She teased, closing her eyes and falling asleep almost instantly.

Gasping, Shaye's eyes flew open, her entire body was on fire. Wincing, she looked down, silver blood covered the matress.
"Oh shit" She cursed, scrambling for her cell phone. Her body was racked with pain, she couldn't believe this was happening. She dialed Vaix, nothing, his phone was in a dead zone. She tried Iggy, Aren, Carr, all the same. They must have gone far.
"No, no, no" She sobbed, staring at her basically useless cell phone. Gasping, more pain sliced through her.

It felt like hours passed. Shaye was sitting in Aren's bed, her's and Vaix's being to big of a mess to even consider being in. Wrapped in her arms was a perfect baby boy. He had the same dark hair as her, whisps of it on his head, but his eyes were bright blue. She cuddled him, yawning, thankfully she had managed to get him dressed in the few supplies they had. She smiled at the newborn, he was gorgeous. His skin was pale, like a vampires, but softer, harder then a human's however, he had no teeth, but the beginings of fangs, and he had a heart beat. Besides her sat two half drank bottles, one of formula and one of blood. He seemed to like both, and she was fine with that, Iggy had told her he would prefer blood, but needed to drink milk for development sake. She sighed, looking at her phone again, she was sore, and exahusted, but she didn't want to fall asleep. Seconds after the child, whom she had tentitively dubbed Xayden, was born, her body had reverted back to it's old form, instantly. She looked like she had before the pregnancy. She leaned back on the pillows, Aren wouldn't mind. Xayden lay, asleep in her arms, and she smiled. She really couldn't believe any of this, and if it wasn't for the intense pain she felt from the rapid changes, she wouldn't believe it. Holding Xayden carefully, she picked up her phone, dialing Vaix again, success, she heard it ringing. Her eyes flickered and she fought to stay awake, hearing Vaix's voice mail come alive.
"Hey, it's me, you might wanna hurry up and get home" She mumbled tiredly, flicking her phone off and setting it down. She glanced at the sleeping baby, he was wearing a blue sleeper suite and she had wrapped him in a blanket, as his body was warm and her's wasn't. Cuddling under the blankets, she rested him against her, falling asleep against her will.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 5:55 pm

No one had seemed entirely pleased at Drake's current form. Aren was obviously used to it, but Iggy seemed uncomfortable gripping Carr's hand instead of Drake's even if it was Drake in spirit not form. Vaix if anything, was the most uncomfortable over the matter, the act Drake could get a host so easily, and allow sun transportation made him all the more cautious of the demon. In Carr's form, he seemed to have lost his outstanding abilities to listen to the mind, and see through echo location. The red tipped cane would swing back and forth in front of him, and he'd jump every time the cane hit a bump, and would need the matter explained to him before he'd carry on, for some silent fear they were pulling his leg and attempting to walk him into a wall. The faded red eyes seemed to stare right through you in the creepiest of ways, and how a blind creature could even shop for clothes was beyond everyone at the moment. They assumed Drake just wanted to be a part of it, and you really couldn't do anything but pity that. With a being like Drake's, looks like his, power like his, it was easy to guess the demon didn't make friends easily.
The shopping had gone well, in the end they'd found numerous infant boy outfits, a crib, more diapers, a baby bottle, and other necessary components for a child. It wasn't for a good number of hours before Viax and the others began their way back, Aren's black Dodge filled bit their findings, Iggy ridding in the back only because he wanted too, and Aren didn't care. When Vaix had heard his phone go off, he'd had to dig around before he'd found it, a bit too late it seemed, as he heard Shaye leave a message that chilled him. He glanced up at Aren as the vampire shifter eyes him curiously, and Drake looked slightly worried. "That didn't sound to good," he muttered to Vaix, who growled at Drake's state the obvious comment.
"Let's just get home," he growled, angry only because he was terrified about what had happened in their absence. With a warning for Iggy to hold on they increased their speed, and upon pulling in the driveway, Vaix bolted from the car before it had even began to stop, was at the door with Aren's keys, bounded up the stairs, and stared in utter and complete horror at the sight in Shaye's room. "Shaye?" he called, eyes bulged at the sight of blood everywhere, she wasn't here, and he couldn't scent past the massacre scene. He heard the rest of the gang show up, as well as a fit of coughing that symbolised Drake had left Carr's body. "Shaye?!" Vaix called louder, more desperately.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Shaye's green eyes flickered open as she heard someone calling her name, rather distantly. It was Xayden's crying that really startled her awake. Finally, she came too, shushing the small child, soothing him.
"In here" She called, hearing the panic in Vaix's voice. She continued to sooth her child, knowing the frantic tones had probably startled him.
"Shhh little one, it's just your dad" She murmured, rubbing his back, pressing him against her shoulder. Xayden's little face buried against her neck, andhis crying slowly ceased. Rising, she winced, carefully walked down the hall.
"Come meet the new member of our family" She said, smiling as she discovered Vaix. He looked terrififed, "Here" She shifted her arms, carefully holding the small child out, he began to cry again as Shaye moved him, obviously he wanted to be near her.
"Shhh, here" She handed Vaix the crying child, whom was soothed instantly by his father.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Vaix was obviously in a state of shock as Shaye walked out, she looked...fine, it was what was in her arms that startled him. His eyes were glued to the small creature in her arms, watching as Shaye came over, as he craned his neck to examine the child curiously, he was greeted with the permission to hold him instead. He blinked at the child cried at being away from it's mother, but as he took the child, cradling it loosely in his arms out of a confusion as to what to do with it, the baby seized it's sobbing. His eyes swept over the child's features, it's pale skin, it's large baby blue eyes. He was more fascinated out of the fact that the baby had actually come out of Shaye, it had been inside her, though he had always known that, it was still remarkable. He was so small, and dependant. Vaix watched with wide eyes as the baby clung to his shirt for security, then finally looked up at Shaye in the same state of awe and disbelief he'd been in before. "He's beautiful Shaye...did you name him?" He held the child closer, wandering over to Shaye and kissing her cheek softly, sighing. "You gave birth all alone...Why didn't you call sooner?" His question was interrupted as Drake, Iggy and Aren bounded up the stairs, Carr obviously in too much a state of dizziness from Drake's temporary occupying his body to climb the stairs. Drake and Aren were all over Shaye instantly, Drake spraying her with waves of sound to find out if she was okay, and Aren asking her about what had happened. Iggy was trying to see the baby that hid in Vaix's arms. Unfortunately, while Vaix had been grumpy protective while the baby was in Shaye's stomach, now that the baby was out as soon as Iggy even came close his teeth bared, the child was hidden in his arms, and he let out a sharp hiss that made Iggy step back in a ten second surprise. After which he was trying to get a look at the baby again, despite Vaix's growling and stepping out of Iggy's range repeatedly.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "I did try and call you" She grumbled, gasping in suprise as Aren and Drake appeared.
"I'm fine" She said, holding her arms out for Drake to scan her better. She looked at Aren, smiling brightly, before looking at Vaix.
"Xayden, if that's alright. It's unique, like him" She walked over to him, gently moving Iggy aside, "Just wait a bit Ig, let Vaix have some time with his son" She kissed Vaix's cheek, smiling at the others, "I'll bring him downstairs in a bit, alright?" She wrapped an arm around Vaix, leading him into the other spare room, probably where they would be staying until they found a house. She sighed, sittng down on the bed, wincing. Damn she was sore, really sore, most mothers didn't get out of bed after giving birth, nurses did everything, she stretched out, looking at Vaix and patting the bed.
"Sit, get to know him" She murmured, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Aren smiled warmly in understanding as Shaye left, Drake merely flicked an ear, then reached out to grab Iggy's shirt as he tried to follow them. "Wait your turn," he grumbled to the small vampire. Then wandered back downstairs, holding Iggy's hand and leading him semi forcefully away from Shaye and Vaix's room. Aren wandered after them, seeing Carr in his chair holding his head in his hands. If he didn't like the side effects he shouldn't be so willing to let Drake into his being. He grabbed Carr by the shirt as he always did, hauling him from the chair and plopped him on the neighbouring couch. He glanced at the roof semi-nervously. "Was Shaye okay?" he asked Drake, the demon nodded calmly. "She's fine, her body handled things perfectly, she'll recover fully within the week at his rate." Aren nodded in satisfaction at the comment.
---
"Xayden," Vaix muttered softly, calming instantly as Shaye came to his side and led him off with the baby into the blood massacre room. He watched her sit on the bed, and did the same. He removed the small baby from his arms setting him more in his lap now, though fully supporting the upper back and head with one arm. He watched the baby stare up at him, then to it's mother, then proceed to look around the room. He chuckled a bit at Shaye's comment, it was hard to get to know someone that couldn't talk, and that you'd only known for five or so minutes. He rubbed the baby's shoulder with his thumb, then smiled warmly to Shaye. "He looks so content and healthy, thank god for it. For the both of you to have made it s well." He was from a time where death by giving birth was a norm. Though it wouldn't kill a vampire, it may kill the child. But Xayden looked extremely healthy. He listened to the tiny little flutter of a heartbeat his son had, and watched as the baby yawned, revealing a toothless mouth, with the tiniest hint that his fangs were coming, which wasn't surprising. You needed them to survive, of course they'd come far before the rest of his teeth, like the heartbeat to angels and demons. He leaned up against Shaye, his free hand holding her's lovingly.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Shaye smiled.
"Glad you like it" She shrugged, "I always knew it would go fine. I'm just sore as hell" She admitted, smiling as he took her hand. She looked at the small baby.
"Did you manage to get everything?" She asked, sitting up a bit so she could play with Xayden's hands. She used her free fingers to do this, playing with the baby's tiny hands, enjoying the look of sheer amusmant on his little face. She smiled, he really was stunning. "God" She breathed, reaching over carefully and taking him from Vaix. She knew he wouldn't mind, she wanted to hold him again.
"In Aren's room, there are two bottles, one with blood, one with milk, can you get them?" She asked, shifting Xayden, he was hungry, which was why he was fussing a bit. She sighed, kissing the child's forhead. How could you love someone you just met so strongly? She continued to play with his hands, amusing him. She looked at Vaix, smiling at him lightly.

She looked at Vaix, Xayden was amused by her playing, but he did occasionally fuss. She had checked his diaper, and he had had a nap, so she was assuming he was hungry. She smiled at Vaix, "He's hungry, well, I'm guessing he's hungry" She smirked, continuing to play with Xayden's hands. He yawned, but whined again, gripping at her fingers, almost demandingly.
"Brat" She teased affectionately. Lifting Xayden up and kissing his forhead lightly. "I guess we really need a house now huh?" She looked up as Vaix came back in with the bottles. "Thanks" She took the one with milk, he preferred the blood, but he could have that last. She positioned him and gently eased the nipple of the bottle into the baby's mouth, and he immediately began to drink. She smiled, "Wanna feed him the second one?" She asked her fiancee.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Vaix nodded to her first question. "We got everything needed for an infant," he muttered in return. At the moment he could hear people outside, and guessed Aren and Iggy were unloading stuff from the car at the moment. He watched Shaye play with their infant's little hands, then give in and take him all together. At her last question he smiled, "of course Shaye." He stood kissed her forehead, then the baby's, and left the room. Wandering to Aren's room, he spotted the two bottles instantly. He wondered with a bit of concern where Shaye had gotten the blood for the second bottle, then grabbed them and wandered back down into their bedroom. Handing Shaye the bottles, then taking his seat besides her again. He watched Xayden fuss then blinking at the house comment. He gave a sigh, and a nod. They really did need a house now, at the rate Xayden was growing, Aren's house was large, but it couldn't really hold anymore people. Let alone a whole family. "Yeah, we need a house," he finally replied, smiling up at Shaye softly, "I'm not sure we have time to scan the whole list anymore... but we do have some maybes right?" Two maybes...a bit of a pitiful selection. He watched his son feed as Shaye gave him the bottle, and he noted how Shaye had given him the formula bottle first. He couldn't help but ask, "where'd you get the blood for the second one Shaye?" He didn't like the fact of her hurting herself to fill a bottle, not her. He could do it maybe, or Iggy, or maybe a hospital blood donation. Just not her... He shifted closer to Shaye, watching in fascination as his son ate. Not that he hadn't ever seen a baby suck on a bottle before, he was more caught up in disbelief over the fact that he did have a son, and such a healthy one at that.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Shaye glanced up at Vaix.
"Well, we all liked the first house on the maybe list, maybe we should make an offer?" She murmured, she glanced back down at Xayden, smiling again. She looked at Vaix, "Aren has a supply of blood, in case of emergency I guess" She nodded at the bottle, "It's not mine, it's red" She pointed out, "He likes it better then the formula, that's for sure, but Iggy said he needs both, so I figure we reward him after he drinks the stuff he doesn' like" She said, smiling as Xayden finished the bottle. She pulled a small towel over her shoulder and burped him quickly. She was suprised at how quickly she had managed to adjust to mothering. She glanced at Vaix, "Don't worry" She murmured, she saw how intensely he was watching everything and smiled.
"I love you" She murmured, handing him the bottle of blood, and carefully transfered Xayden to his lap.
"Your turn" She said with a small grin. "And I guess after this, we need to go introduce him to everyone" She sucked in a breath, well, not everyone, because Keith wasn't here. She winced, that hurt, but she didn't feel safe bringing her child around Raven, not when she was so hell bent on killing and hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 06, 2010 9:04 pm

"Good idea, we'll get on placing a bid on the house later." He nodded at Shaye's blood explanation, it made sense. He watched Shaye burp the baby, then give him the red bottle as well as their son. He wasn't worried, just fascinated. He glanced at Xayden who was looking up at him, well, more to the bottle in his hands. He smiled as the baby made a noise of want, and Vaix willingly gave him the bottle, which the baby quickly latched onto, and began to drink down. He watched Xayden's eyelids droop as he ate, a bit like all vampires did when they ate, they calmed right down became tired usually depending on the age of course. He flinched a bit at the idea of letting a crowd look at their child, the idea wasn't comforting, not when he was sure the baby would only be upset with an entire family crowding around him, trying to get a good look...and Iggy, he'd probably want to poke and prod poor Xayden. Vaix didn't care if Iggy was his brother, then minute a needle came out, the minute his brother went sailing through a window. He felt a bit sad that Keith had become so detached from the family, and he wasn't even sure Keith knew Shaye had even been pregnant.He wished the option of calling Keith was a reality, but honestly, they'd only get Raven.He still couldn't believe she'd tried to kill Shaye. Why was his biggest question, someone had probably upset her or pestered her, or made her feel jealous or lesser than... those were the things that really set her off...especially if you commented on her looks. Then you were just asking to be squired.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Shaye nodded, "Yea, sounds good" She knew Vaix didn't like the idea of showing Xayden to the rest of the family, but it wasn't fair to keep him to themselves.
"I wish Keith could meet him" She murmured, rubbing Xayden's head lightly. "I'll figure something out" She wouldn't let Xayden near Raven, but she would find a way to introduce him to her other brother. She was really talking to herself at this point. She glanced up, seeing that Xayden had finished the bottle, she smiled, poor baby, he looked worn out.
"Come on, I'll take him" She murmured, scooping Xayden from Vaix and burping him again quickly. Wrapping him in a blanket, she cuddled the baby against her, his head resting on her shoulder. She glanced at Vaix, smiling at him, "Come on, it'll be fine" She knew Iggy would be bad, but she trusted the others to make sure Iggy didn't harm their child. She'd kill him if she had to, not that she ever wanted to hurt Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Vaix listened to Shaye as she spoke of Keith, he sighed and nodded. Keith was the only one he really trusted to met their new child, and he was the only one who couldn't, not without Raven coming along to see as well, she hardly left her hosts be. He watched Shaye take the baby, and stood to follow her hesitantly. He was trying to brace himself for the events. Hopefully the baby wouldn't totally freak when it saw Drake, or become frightened at Carr's hyper behaviours, or Iggy wanting to prod him. Aren would probably wait his turn, but Vaix still didn't trust Aren, not after what he'd put Shaye through.

Drake had his ears angled towards the celling, he smiled softly and at Carr's excited 'what?' he answered, "Shaye and Vaix are coming down with the baby. But I want everyone to be good," he gave Carr and Iggy a strict expression. "It's just an infant, they spook easily, so don't shove yourself in it's face or anything, look, and if Shaye lets you hold the baby do so gently..."
"Yes mom," Carr grumbled back, to which Aren punched him in the shoulder, "he wouldn't have to tell you if you were just a bit more mellow..."
Iggy laughed at their bickering.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Shaye smiled reassuringly at Vaix.
"It'll be fine love, he'll meet Keith, and now, well, now he has to meet the rest of our family" She kissed Xayden's cheek, the little child had fallen asleep against her, which she didn't mind. Sighing, she walked slowly down the stairs, her body was still incredibly sore, and some movements pained her immensely, though she did her best not to let on.

Shaye stepped into the living room, smiling at her family.
"Hey, everyone, this is Xayden" She said, smiling and sitting down on the loveseat, letting Vaix sit next to her. She knew Vaix would want to be close, particularly since he was very, very protective of their child. She couldn't blame him, she was protective too. She sighed, settling Xayden in her lap, before looking around, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri May 07, 2010 4:30 pm

The room was bone chillingly silent as Shaye and Vaix entered it, besides Iggy grunts to get away from Drake's hand to rush to see the baby. When Shaye took a seat and announced the baby, there was smiles, apart from Iggy who was running on the floor making no distance at all from Drake's grip on his hand. Carr was sitting by him too, peeking curiously at the small creature in Shaye's lap, but Aren was the first to stand and make his way over. He smiled softly to Shaye, and glanced at Vaix out of the corner of his eye to see the vampire's temperament. "Congratulations Shaye," he muttered to her softly, there were nods and some mutters of agreement all around, except for Iggy who was trying to pull Drake's hand away by hanging backwards off it. Aren knelt down to get a better look at the child, smiling in a friendly way to the baby. "Hey," he spoke to it, "you've been awfully rough on your mother you know. But we are glad to have you." He gingerly stretched out a hand, watching Vaix, and Shaye a bit and placing it gently on the baby's head, watching the sleepy eyed baby look back at him. Carr was at his side in an instant, and the sudden movement made Vaix growl a bit. Carr seemed o not care at all over the father's protective behaviour. He sat on the arm of the chair, smiling vastly about as far from Vaix, and as near to the baby as he could get. "He's so tiny... do you think he'll grow big?" Aren rolled his eyes, "please try not to shove your stupid at a time like this." Then he pushed Carr off the love-seat arm with a light shove to the shoulder. Drake still sat on the couch, holding Iggy back as the young vampire gnawed on his arm with sharp little fangs, not that he minded. He'd make Iggy be patient, they didn't want to crowd the baby after all.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri May 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Shaye glanced at Vaix, the room was creepy quiet. She glanced up at Aren as he approached and smiled. She listened to Aren, laughing lightly. So far so good, Xayden wasn't looking to overwhelmed, and despite Vaix being a bit stressed, everything seemed alright.
"Carr, you were this little once too, all babies grow" She rolled her eyes, "Silly vampire" She teased, she hoped he wasn't that naive, really. She glanced at Iggy, looking at him and arching an eyebrow.
"Iggy, calm down" She commented, looking back down at Xayden.

Xayden was staring sleeply at Aren, though he did look up at Carr, his amused expression matching his mother's. The baby yawned, reaching up and grasping Aren's hands playfully. He was tired, yet he was begining to wake up. Shaye glanced at Vaix, taking his hand and squeezing it reassuringly. She was still supporting Xayden's head lightly, making sure to keep him in a semi-sitting position.
"Thanks for getting everything guys" She murmured, smiling as Xayden inspected Aren's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri May 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Aren rolled his eyes at Carr as the vampire sat up an lay his chin on the chair arm instead. "Don't mind him, there's absolutely nothing going on between his ears, it's just wasted space." He glanced at Iggy as Shaye addressed him and frowned as he watched Drake begin to bleed a bit. Carr was the one to speak on it though, "can you be nice to the demon please? We only have one." Iggy glared at Carr and started to struggled again, ignoring them all. Why did he have to be last? He wanted to see! He hadn't even got to see the child's eye colour yet, all he had was a name. Names weren't worth much to his database of a brain.
Aren glanced at the baby as it took the hand that had been positioned on it's head, he smiled brightly as the baby inspected his fingers, and at Shaye's comment the whole group when into a course about how little trouble it was. Except for Iggy of course, who had a mouthful of Drake's thick black blood as he continued to bit at Drake's hand. the demon had incredible pain tolerance, he didn't even seem bothered really.
Vaix sighed, watching Iggy with nervous eyes at his determination to see the baby. He didn't like Aren's touching his child, however, now that the child was holding Aren's hand, he was more concerned that Aren just let the baby have it's way. He shifted in his seat a bit, giving Shaye's hand a squeeze in return. She seemed fairly calm about letting people they barely knew get so close to their child. A vampire hunter, a powerful demon, a vampire bent on samples and examination, and one that didn't even have the brains to understand that little boys grew up into men. These were the people he was exposing their child too? He growled again lightly, and Aren looked up at him a bit.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 08, 2010 11:36 am

Shaye rubbed her thumb over Vaix's hand, soothing him. She smiled down at Xayden, who was goofing around with Aren's hand. Shaye sighed, looking at Iggy.
"Iggy, if you calm down, you can come see him. You just need to relax, alright?" She knew Vaix would never let Iggy near Xayden in the state he was in, she could admit she was a little uncomfortable with it. Xayden yawned, dropping Aren's fingers and turned his attention back to his mother. His hands reached up, and Shaye laughed, shifting the baby so he was pressed against her shoulder. Xayden was a bit more advanced then a newborn, but not by much. She smiled, kissing his dark hair and rubbing his back. She glanced at Vaix, before looking over at Iggy, Drake and Iggy would have to meet Xayden before they took the tired baby upstairs. Besides, without Drake, she probably would never have been able to do this. She kissed Xayden again, holding him lightly with one hand, keeping Vaix's hand for a moment, before wrapping both her arms around the little baby. She figured she'd let Vaix hold him when he was introduced to Iggy, that way Vaix would have something in his arms. Though at the same time, maybe that wasn't such a good idea, because if Vaix became to stressed, holding Xayden wouldn't give him a healthy outlet. She sighed, no, she'd hold Xayden, let Vaix hover, and do the protective father and boyfriend thing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Aren chuckled as the baby dropped his hand suddenly and grasped for attention from his mother. He took his hand back, standing straight, then glancing at Drake who's wrist was being punished for restraining Iggy. He frowned, thinking the younger vampire's actions to be inappropriate, but Drake didn't seem to care really. He seemed to be patiently waiting for Aren and Carr to finish their turn. Carr currently was looking at the baby with full on curiosity, and though the baby was getting attention from it's mother and starting to become tired, it seemed a bit distracted by Carr's bright red dyed hair. Not that he blamed the baby, Carr's hair wasn't a very modest colour. He patted his friends shoulder and muttered, "there's other people wanting to see the baby too you know." Carr seemed hesitant, then sighed and dashed into Aren's seat. Aren was on him instantly, grabbing him and tossing him onto the couch and taking his seat back while Carr laughed.

Iggy growled a bit, but looked up at Shaye as she requested he calm down. He sighed, swallowing blood from his mouth, then looked up at Drake. Aren and Carr had left now, and he really wanted to see the baby...
Drake's ears perked up as Aren and Carr left, then they pointed themselves at Shaye and Vaix. He was deciding whether to come over there or have Shaye come to them. He stood however, figuring Iggy wouldn't wait anymore. His movement was greeted by an immediate growl from the father, watching Iggy with narrowed eyes, and Drake the same. Drake flattened his ears a bit, but wasn't deterred. He wasn't about to hurt the baby, or even touch it if it seemed to stressful for the parents, and he'd keep Iggy restrained. He wandered over slowly, sitting on the floor, one ear angled towards the child, then other seeing to watch both parents. He kept a tight grip on Iggy's hand as the younger vampire inspected the baby through vision alone, though his brain clearly told Drake the he really wanted to hold the baby, poke at him, examine Xayden as if he were a science project. He made sure to keep his grip tight.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling at Aren and chuckling at him and Carr's game over the chair. She rubbed Vaix's hand for a moment, trying to calm him down, he looked so stressed.
"Hey Drake, Iggy" Shaye murmured, she smiled at Drake, letting Xayden twist in her arms so that he could see. The child didn't seem startled by the demon, and instead reached towards him, almost curiously. Shaye chuckled, not letting Xayden go into the demon's arms, she didn't mind if Drake wanted to touch him, but she figured Vaix would have a premature heart attack if someone besides her or him actually held the baby.

She let her gaze turn to Iggy for a minute, sighing and looking at him. She knew he wanted to touch Xayden, but she didn't want him to poke or prod the child. She smiled, "Iggy, this is your nephew" She was trying to remind him that despite his genetics, Xayden was a living, breathing being, and had as much rights as the rest of them. She sighed, looking at Vaix, leaning over to kiss his cheek. Xayden whined in protest as he was gently squished between hsi parents for a moment. Shaye rolled her eyes, "Not even a day old and you're so demanding" She teased, tweaking Xayden's nose lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: