Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Jade snarled and narrowed his eyes. He held up his right hand, and the gir lcrumpled to the floor of the cell, holding her ears and screaming in pain. "Do NOT attempt to do anything thet you are not instructed to do."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:31 pm

"Leave her alone!" a young male snarled, grabbing the cold metals bars, grinding his teeth in anger, "What you are doing is wrong, even to the youngest of kids! You had to pull in Tundra likes this, what if someone did this to you?" Other teens around him let mumbles of approvement. Tundra lied on the floor of the cell letting tears run down her eyes as the pain was unbearable. A female, reached out a hand, and stroaked her electric blue hair, "We'll get out somehow." Tundra turned her rosy eyes to the female and was face to face with a thirteen year-old with dark violet eyes, and light purple hair, "I know this girl who can help, she saved me before and I saved her. I owe her much more tough, her and her brother saved me from Dismiss once, till I came here to America, they found me once I got cargo ship. Hang on to your faith and hope because I am and many others are, they should be a way for us to break free, one way or another." She turned away slightly to glanced up at a window and sighed, 'Skye...Cloud...please hurry. You need to stop Dismiss before they capture every kid within America.' Already so most of the population ,of kids was older than ten, have been taken in without reason so they can be turned into weapons to be used against their own kind, but so many had rebeled and died. The girl rested her forehead against the bares and shuddered a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm

"Now, Seth, are you ready to comply with us?", Jade asked. "NEVER!", Seth shouted. Jade snapped his fingers, and the scientists sent several more electroshocks into Seth. Seth screamed and fell forward. "I'll never tell you where the Resistance HQ is! And even if I told you, my brother would sent armies after you, not only of resistance soldiers, but Nobodys and Shadows as well!", he said. Jade arched an eyebrow. "Nobodys?", he said. "Your brother is the Leader rank?", he said. "Yes! And he will kill you for this!", Seth said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 pm

Tommy, the male who helped out Cloud with Emily and Sarah, sat huddled in a corner as he eavesdropped on the conversation. His green eyes narrowed as he saw how disgusted Jade treated the young ten-year-old girl. He looked down at his watch and pressed a button, letting out a small signal. A blonde female sat on a roof of a building until her metal bracelet beeped and she glanced down to see a small 'X' sign.
"Go time. Nick! Tanya! Get working!" she yelled to two others teens who sat by large electrical poles. They nodded smiling and grabbed the metal. The two closed their eyes, and eletric began to spark from their bodies and the metal poles. The powerplant where the three teens were placed at began to short-circut and the area around the powerplant all shut off, leaving no eletricity at all. The two teens clapped hands and the blonde spoke into her bracelet, "Tom, the power should be off within the base since we're close to it, the emergecny lights won't be on for at least two hours since Nick and Tanya took most."
"Thanks." he whispered. Tommy looked up from his watched to see the scientests frantically glancing around, he got up ,still unseen as he used his powers to walk over to a lab table and snatch off the keys. He crept up to behind one of the cages whispering to Tundra, "Stay quiet, we're busting you out." She turned to see the wall, but for a moment a flicker of a male standing there holding some sterling silver keys.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Jade smirked, he saw everything perfectly even in complete darkness, as he had more powers than most gifteds in existence. He laid a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Tommy froze from the sudden touch and that voice brought back old memories. Tundra gasped, backing up, pressing herself against the other side of the cage, scared. Other teens began to hear the comotion and they cna see through the dark, the two figures of Jade and Tom. Tommy bit his bottom lip and looked up to be eye ocntact with Tundra, he threw the keys somewhere to his left and Ixie outstretched a hand to snatch them. She unlocked her cage, then ran over to Tundra, after that she tossed them off to the little girl letting her free the others. Teens leapt out, walk out, or hopped out in exictment as they were pleased to be free from those cages. Tommy gulped ,smiling, "Run all of you."
"Not without you!" Tundra argued.
"Listen to me, if he kills me it's not big deal, but you all, have to get out." he whispered through his teeth.
"Not without a good fight." Ixie spoke. Tom smiled.

Skye sat on a smooth blouder as Cloud finally had a chance to treat her wounds. Bandages nearly covered half of her arms and her face was clean off blood but a few scars replaced it all but at least she looked a little decent. Skye winced as Cloud try to clean a wound that was on her back and he mumbled something udner his breath. She couldn't hear a word he said, but he sounded upset.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"Your back wound is infected. We have to treat it before you fall really ill, no wonder why you look a little paler than usual." he answered getting up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Jade smirked. "You will all die if you even attmept to escape.", he said, forming an orb of fire energy in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 am

Before Tommy snapped at Jade, an explosion set off from the far side of the room and a girl with a fifteen foot wingspan of tawny brown fathers came hurtling in with a shotgun in her hand aiming at Jade.
"Let them go! We had enough of you!" she yelled. Other teens came pouring in from the hole that the bomb made and they attacked the nearest Dismiss members. Ixie ushered Tundra out with a few of the younger teens as the older ones broke apart to enter different places of the base to free the teens from the other rooms.
"Attack!" Tommy yelled. The teens let out a battle cry and charged as Dismiss agents poured into the chaotic room with weapons in hand.

Skye nodded her head slowly but then a throbbing pain gave her a massive headache and she collasped on to her side clutching her head into her hands.
"Skye!" Cloud said alarmed.
No time to relax, you have to get back up onto you own two feet and save the others before they perish. They're in a struggle right now, you need to gather every gifted in your current place and get to the Dismiss Base. You'll need all the help you can get.' a voice muttered somewhere in Skye's mind.
'Ughh...not you again...' she snapped.
'I'm here to help, for now don't mind me, get moving.' it spoke again. Skye finally managed to get up, seating herself on the edge of the boulder and Cloud came over to her placing his arms around Skye, "What happened?"
"Just a headache. I'll be fine." she lied placing a hand over her left side of the face. His eyesbrows furrowed then he patted her back lightly, "Come on we gotta to treat that back wound."
"No." she spoke up.
'What?"
"We have to get out of here and get to the base of Dismiss, I have a feeling our friends are in trouble." she answered quietly. Cloud gave a her a funny look then got up jumping off the boulder, "Then what are we waiting for, let's get Cade and tlel him to have everyone ready." Skye smiled at her brother and he smiled back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Jade snarled. "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!", he shouted, his booming voice filling the room "Blood demons, take care of these insergents!", he said, summoning up his blood demon servants.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 pm

A young boy about eleven shifted into a slim panther and lunged at the nearest demon making him cry. The gril with wings was taken down by two and she crashed into the ground, breaking the light bones of them. The teens began to lock combat with all of the demons as they fought with one another sheding blood.

"Cade!" Skye yelled cupping her hands. Cloud ran along the tips of rocks as he was in a higher view also looking out for him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Cade appeared in front of Skye. "Yes?", he said. Seth snarled. He snapped his fingers, and several Husks appeared. As brother of the Leader rank, he had partial control.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm

She fell back startled at the sudden apperance and Cloud snickered quietly as he jumped down from his perch on a rock. Skye looked up at Cade breathless and shook her head, "We've got to get to the base of Dismiss! Right now!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Cade smiled as Skye leapt back. "Why do we need to get there now?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 am

Before Skye spoke, Ty, the guy who helped her out back at the base came running over to them, "I've got a message from one of the other Phsychic gifteds that they are apparently in a tangle back at the Dismiss's base. Jade right now is attempting to kill Tommy, but the kid holding strong, he's not going to have much time to defend himself. The other teens are in a hassle battling blood demons. They need the back up right away." Skye turned to Cade and nodded her head, "What he said, so what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Jade looked at the Nobodys and smirked. "Leath, Hedger, capture them.", he commanded. His two lead scientists nodded, smiling. They deployed special nets that captured the Husks. tHe Husks tried in every way to escape, but all in vain.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm

The same young boy who shifted into a panther lunged at the Husks, claws unsheated.
"Hold still! I'm going to try to get you all out!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm

"It's futile, child.", Leath said. "Yes, these nets are indestructible!", Hedger added. Then they both erupted into cruel laughter.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:06 pm

He griped his claws into the holes, and tried tearing them, but as they said, indestructible.
"Damn." he muttered under his breath. Ty punched a demon in the face and stood there breathless as the other teens struggled to keep on fighting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:27 pm

(Figured out the reference yet?)

The demon recovered immediately and bit down into Ty's arm. THe other demons began attacknig Ty as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Ooc\\
Reference?
There's one?!
xP
???
-looks puzzled-

Bic//
Ty let out a a cry falling to his knees and Tired to throw them off but nothing was working.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 am

(Leath Hedger. Maniacal laughter. It's a tribute to the dead actor Heath Ledger, who played the Joker in the last Batman movie!)

Jade laughed as the Blood Demons attacked Ty ruthlessly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Ooc\\
Oh!
XP

Bic//
All of a sudden Ixie materialized beside Ty, and she threw a strong force of energy at the Blood Demons, having them fly away from Ty. He collapsed on the ground, struggling to keep breathing as the Psychic had the creatures stay away from the wounded teen.
"Maria!" Ixie yelled. The girl with wings flew towards them, hands out and she grabbed Ty by his pits flying upwards and out of the large hole she made.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 am

(lolz!)

Jade snarled. One od the Blood Demons flew into Jade's body, placing him back in his demonic form. "Prepare to die, you damn insurgents..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm

One of the teens shrieked startled seeing his form, and Ixie turned with her eyes widen she turned to the teens and waved her arms, "Fall back all of you! Get out!" And during that time the few teens who went deeper into the base, poured out of some doors in the room with other teens in hospital gowns following after them out through the hole hearing Ixie's retreated call. Some of wounded gifted struggled to get up, but others would swoop up behind and carry them out. A few of the teens, who were shape shifters, changed into either horses or cheetahs and ran out with at least four gifteds on their backs sprinting out. Ixie was swopped off of her feet by a guy with large white wings and a few teens ran as they were able to follow. Tundra and the group of younger kids were hiding in the large black vans Dismiss used and one of them was able to hotwire at least five of them, hearing the engines gentle purr.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:17 am

Jade turned to face Seth. He sent a blood demon infeted with the SEED virus at Seth. tHe demon entered Seth's body, making him not only demonic, but infecting him again with the SEED virus. SEth let out yell and fell to the ground, then slowly stood up. "How may I serve you, master?", he said, in a hollow voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next