HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One on One with Psychic_Pineapples

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Crystal looked around momentarily before noticing that someone was really close to her. She was slightly surprised seeing as he hadn't been anywhere near her and then he just seemed to pop up. She sighed looking at him and asking, "Do you need something?" She figured she faster she got him off of her back, the faster she could get back to sulking. She pushed her hair behind her shoulders and took her book-bag back. She wasn't sure what the guy needed, but he seemed odd.

Paul sighed looking around. "What to do, what to do," he said quietly to himself. He didn't know how to get back or even what to do while he was here. It's not like he had been prepared to come back. He shrugged watching people as they walked by. He then noticed the grey fog around everyone, and it was sunny outside. That didn't make sense to him. He realised what it was after about a minute. "That's what I needda do." He looked around trying to find someone gloomy enough for him to attach to. He walked down the street, seeing a black fog coming out of a window. "Perfect," he said trying to find a way in. He walked up to the front door, opening it and walking in. He hadn't thought about his wings, he wasn't even sure if they'd work anyway. He shook the thought off walking up the stairs and into the room. It was a dude working on homework it looked like. He walked by breathing in the fog, almost coughing when he did, and sat down by him. At least he was done with his first step in going back.

Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:40 pm

"Yes," the angel replied calmly as she asked him if he needed something, "just like you need something too." His darkish wings flexed slightly, and he continued to follow after her at the same distance as before, being attached to her, he really couldn't back off from her more than a house length or two. She always, at a minimum, had to be in his sights, or he'd die. It was that simple. He was stuck to her for good now, there was no going back, he couldn't pick another. Not that he wanted too anyways. He walked after her calmly, watching her with curious soft eyes as they made their way down the streets towards her home. He was a bit taller than her, and being at the distance he was, he practically loomed over her, though, not in a totally threatening way. He was an angel after all.
---
Tom sighed, oblivious as the angel walked into his room and breathed in the fog, and for five whole minutes, he didn't even realise the angel was sitting at his bedside. He gnawed frustratedly at his pencil, then groaned and through the book aside. "Dam it!" he snapped, "why does algebra have to be so hard??" then sighed in frustration and slowly looked down at the figure at his bedside. His eyes widened in shock, and he leapt to his feet on the bed uttering a surprised swear as he stared at the angel. "How the hell did you get in here!?" he cried out, "look man, I have no idea who you are, or how you got in here, but you need to go..." He jumped over to his door, then opened it suggestively, staring at the guy in shock. His eyes drifted from the man's face, to the feathered wings from his back.
Tom swallowed, looking back up at the angel. "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but I don't like it... get out."

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Crystal's eyes widend momentarily as she heard him. She then shook it off quickly pretending like there was nothing wrong. She then said, "I'm not sure what you mean." She quickend her pace slightly trying to ignore the guy. He was beginning to freak her out, he had wings and wasa dressed goth-like, and yet she felt like she could trust him. "So what do you want then?" she asked glancing back seeing him still there.

Paul laughed slightly and said, "Sorry mate, I actually can't leave now. It's hard to when I'm attached." He looked around the room and stood up prying around. "Speaking of which, where am I anyway?" He then walked over to a mirror, looking at his wings somewhat angrily. They had lost their white glow and had turned a crimson red colour. He shook the thought off and looking back at the guy. "I'm Paul by the way." He felt a little weird pretending to not be surprised about what was going on, but he figured he'd need to act like that if he was going to stay.

Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"Me?" Sarkarious smiled, then shook his head, "I want to get back home." He walked after her absentmindedly in the same way as before, ignoring people as they walked right through him. Angels, almost like ghosts, could be walked through, they could go through walls, or if they wanted, see through them with out poking their head through. However, on the other hand, angels when preferred, could be very solid, if they wanted they could chose between the ability of picking up a pencil, or going right through it, same accounted with people. Though they couldn't see him, if he wanted, he could bump right into them, send them staggering in a dazed confusion. He would not be so cruel however. He continued to follow after her calmly, smiling in the same way he had been before. "I'm going to follow you around for the next couple years or so okay? I hope you don't find it too odd, but honestly. I'm here to help you, to help me."
---
Tom stared at the angel as he stood and acted all calm. "What? What do you mean you can't leave? Listen, Paul or whatever you name was, my mom's going to come up here to check on me, and I don't want her to see another person in here.. I'm serious, you can't stay..." He watched the guy check out his wings. Then frowned, "what are you doing with those things anyway? Trying to be an angel? No offense man but angels have white wings, and they don't stalk people. Now I'm going to ask you one more time, and you have ten second to start explaining yourself before I chuck you out the window..."

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Paul sighed rolling his eyes and restated, "Like I said, I can't leave. We're attached. Plus your mom won't see me, only you can see me...well at least now you can." He then looked back at his wings again, shifting them around, and looking back at the guy. "These aren't fake mate, and they were white until I got kicked out." He then laughed at the thought of being thrown out of the window. Not like the guy could if he didn't want him to, but it would be much less painful than the fall he just had. He went back over to the bed, sitting down, and said, "So seeing as I'm gonna be around for a couple years, you might as well tell me your name."

Crystal looked at him wide-eyed, "What do you mean a couple years?" She couldn't understand having a guy around with her all of the time. She then looked back at him for another moment, "By the way, why do you have wings on? It's kinda strange." She liked the idea of someone wanting to help her, but she had no idea who he was and why he seemed to be stranger than most.

ooc: Sorry if it's short, I had it all typed out and it deleted right before I posted XD

Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Ooc: no problem. ^_^
bic;

Tom's eyes widened slightly at the whole couple years comment. He was freaked out, but for the most part was hiding it in his frustration. He stared at Paul with narrowed eyes for a long while. Then gave an almost defeated sigh, "Okay, so even if I think you're totally crazy, I'm going to go along with this for amusement's sake. But once my mom catches you, you're out, and I don't want to see you sneaking into my room anymore, it's freaky." He bit his bottom lip as Paul asked his name, then he gave a shrug. "Tom, it's Tom." He stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned in the doorway almost casually. "Soo Paul, may I ask why you are in my room?"
---
Sarkarous smiled at her questions, "yes a couple years. No one will mind, I'm sure. As for the wings, their mine. I can't take them off anymore than you can take off your arm." He flexed the shadow coloured wings slightly as a gust of wind blew past them. "I'm sorry if I'm strange, but I'm trying to learn. I haven't been here for so long. I have no idea how life works here anymore, you're going to have to help me... By the way, have any food? I'm starving..." He smiled sweetly at her, even if he was an angel of heaven, he did eat, they all did. Though they didn't have any certain nutrition problems like people. Just eat anything until they were full, they didn't have to eat either, it was a preference. He, on the other hand, preferred to eat desserts.

Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 pm

"Well Tom," Paul started, "seeing as I've been kicked out, I need a host to get back. So I'm gonna make your life better and I can go back." He said it ask blunlty as possible while plopping down on the bed somewhat boredly. "So where am I? I mean like on Earth? See I was in London when I died ten years ago, but I have no idea where I landed when I fell." He looked over at Tom curious, it would be interesting to see where he ended up.

Crystal shrugged and said, "I could probably get you something from my foster mom, but she doesn't really like it when we eat without her permission or if it's not a meal time. Supper's in a couple of hours I think if you want to wait, or we could sneak you something." She figured she'd just give up on trying to get hiim to go away. It didn't seem like he was going to leave no matter how hard she did or didn't try.

Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Tom frowned as he was explained to as to why there was a strange man in his room, in hearing the last part he laughed. "You really are clueless aren't you? North America, BC, Burnaby. As if you didn't know..." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, this was getting to be to much for him. This whole prank seemed stupid, he was not falling for it. "You mean to tell me these are real?" He wandered over, taking one of Paul's wings and pulling a feather out.
---
"Sounds good," Sarkarus replied back with a smile. He continued to loom behind her, unnoticed by the rest of the world. His smile was a gentle one, easily trustable, yet with a hint of impurity, as if he were up to something...He wasn't however. He just found all this to be amusing. Crystal was taking it so well, it was almost unreal. She must really want my help. His mind replied. To which he smiled even brighter.

Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:31 am

"Hmm, I've never been in North America before, this should be exciting." Paul said looking around momentarily before hearing Tom again. He started to say, "yes they are, " and got cut off as he plucked out a feather. He bit his lip and began, "holy s-I mean why did you do that? I don't go pulling parts of you off!" He stood up quickly ruffling his wings around and where Tom had plucked one it it had really stung. He crossed his arms and said, "You've lost touching priviledges until I know you won't do that again mate." He knew it sounded like one of the stupidest things, but at least now he knew to let Tom go right through him as if he were a ghost.

Crystal looked behind her to see him smiling. She gave a light smile back and stopped in front of a small house. "Well this ones mine," she said shrugging and walking up to the door. Just before opening it she stopped and said, "Oh yah, just to warn you I have five other foster brothers and sisters, and they don't like me much." After that she let out a sigh opening the door up and stepping inside. She stayed silent not wanting to atract attention.

Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 am

Tom laughed, looking the feather over, "whatever man. It's fake." He twirled the feather in his fingers, it looked real, but that meant nothing, Paul's fake wings could be made of real feathers no problem. He glanced up at Paul when he said the whole touching privileges and laughed, "oh really?" He swiped a hand forward to grab more feathers, only to have his hand go through Paul. "H-Huh?" Tom's eyes bulged and he stumbled backwards sharply, landing on his butt on the bed against the far wall. "A ghost?" he breathed...no, angel. Was there really and angel in his room? He narrowed his eyes at Paul, then spat, "go home! You're unwanted here!"
---
"No?" Sarkarus asked curiously, stepping in with her and looking around. He noticed her need to be quiet and placed a reassuring hand to her shoulder. The house sounded busy, full of the expected chatter of such a large family, he wondered quietly, if her siblings were the cause of her dark smog. He let his hand fall from her shoulder, then gave a light sigh, it smelled as if someone was already cooking up dinner in the house, which was to be expected also, a big meal for a big family. Sarkarus guessed that his own stomach would not be given any slack here. He glanced around, following Crystal calmly, yet curiously.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One with Psychic_Pineapples   

Back to top Go down

One on One with Psychic_Pineapples
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: