Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Angels vs. Demons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Plot;
Demons and Angels never really saw eye to eye, since one creature was bent on pure evil, and the other creature was ben on pure goodness. Though they kept from fighting, to make sure that the humans and the Earth wouldn't be destoyed In the process. Until a Demon and an Angel have at It, Ingoring the rules. They are both destoryed In their desprite plee to start the fight up again, and they had suceed In doing this. Angels and Demons have been plunged Into war once again.

Rules;
-Three characters per person
-Use some form of OOC
-Ask to join
-No one-liners
-Even sides
-Pg-13 on violence and romance
-Please use bios first then Intros
-No more than a page without me
-Have fun

My bio;
YOURS DO NOT HAVE TO BE AS LONG AS MINE.
Name-Abraxas Demontail
Age-Unknown
Gender-Male
Crush-None-You can go ahead and try...
Looks(Human)-Abraxas Is abit on the tall side. He stands around six foot even. And he might still be growing. He has long brown hair, with black strikes going down the back and the sides. His eyes are a pale white, almost like a ghost shade. His skin Is a dark tan color, from being out In the sun training too much. His shirt Is a pitch black color with dull grey skulls all over the front and back. Its sleeveless as well but the skull color Is just a shade of lighter black. His pants are a light black color, with huge orange pockets going down both leg sides. He barely wears shoes, but when he does they are a light blue color, with yellow strikes going down the sides.
Looks(Demon)-Abraxas Is a large Dragon/phoenix mix. The front half of the strange being Is all covered In black scales. Huge red lines go down the scales In a downward motion. Each scale Is a thick as house wall, and as strong as steal. Going down the front legs of the creature are blue bubble like marks. At the end of each huge paw are four sharp black talons. Strong enough to rip through a tree. The neck Is around one foot long, and carries Abraxas’s huge head. Two curvered, Ivory horns come up from the back and curve downwards. Five sharp, silver teeth show on each side of the dragons muzzle, but Inside are many more huge teeth. Large green spikes go down his back, down to his twin tails. The back half of the strange mix, Is curvered In bright blue fur. The fur Is soft, and easy to tear. The back legs of the creature at touch and bird like. With three, silver talons at the end of each claw. Two tails, each tough as steal come from the backside. Strong arrow head are at the end of each.
Angels vs. Demons 2hfuhqc
Something like this but with the colors and detail and what not.
Personality-Abraxas tends to steer clear of all demons and angels no doubt. But trouble seems to follow him wherever he may go. He has made tones of eniemes along the way both Demon and Angel. But now he Is mostly hated by the Angels for his dad's fault. Abraxas has a horrible temper and can get set off real easily and won't calm down for a very long time. He's the sort that will never back down from a fight, no matter the differences In sides or strength of the foe. Abraxas Isn't a very caring person and Is sometimes hard to get along with because of his annoying habits and bad temper. Though he can be a really good ally If you somehow manage to befriend him.
Weapons-Abraxas carries a huge black sword case, that straps to his shoulders. Inside of the case Is a huge, long silver bladed sword. A print of a black dragon goes down both sides of the blade. It was made from *blocked*Demon fire, and Is very strong. The handle Is a dull grey color, with a sapphire gem In the middle. Also, In the huge pockets he has, he carries two small black knives. That he uses for cutting up almost anything he wants to.
Extra-Wears a blue collar like InuYasha(Yes I stole x3). First one to touch It, has the word over It.
Demon/Angel-Demon
Other-His father was the one who started the war. He has the power to shapeshift Into any creature he wishies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teripets.com/profile.teri?view=Yakumo
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

(Join as two angel/demon hybrids, and a risen demon(essentially the demon version of a fallen angel, an archdemon who has abandoned his sinful ways)?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 pm

~Sure thing. :3~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

(lolz, thankies!)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm

~Bios?
I wanna RP soooooooooooooooooo badly. ;-;~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:49 pm

9Can I have the format?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Crush-
Looks(Human)-
Looks(Demon/Angel)-
Personality-
Extra-
Demon/Angel-
Other-
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Name:Lily
Crush:Severus
Looks(Demon/Angel):Angels vs. Demons Demon
Personality:Very versatile and unpredictable.
Extra:Simply adores Seerus
Demon/Angel:Hybrid
Other:Hates Lucille, because Severus favours her. She is plotting to get rid of Lucile.

Name:Severus
Crush:Lucille
Looks(Demon/Angel):
Spoiler:
Personality:He is very indifferent as to any deathes of angels or demons, but is very caring towards those who are rejected by both races, like he is
Extra:Hates demons and angels alike, but will do any job for the right price.
Demon/Angel:hybrid
Other:Is a mercenary for hire to any demon or angel who can pay the highest price

Name:Lucille
Crush:Severus
Looks(Demon/Angel):Angels vs. Demons Evil
Personality:She is very sweet, and has completely renounced her sinful ways.
Extra:She likes to spend time with demon angel hybrids more than demons or angels
Demon/Angel:Risen Demon
Other:is a master of stealth and espionage

Last edited by sora22 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm

~'Kay you wanna start? :3~
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm

(you start)
Back to top Go down
Socks
Verifier
Socks

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:15 pm

ooc| Mind if I join in? *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Ooc\\
-poofs in-
Me too?
=w=;;
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:54 pm

*pokes yakumo*(you there?)
Back to top Go down
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 pm

~You both may.~
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Ooc\\
Thank you, and I hope this Bio is fine.

Name- Piper Mays
Age- Uknown
Gender- Female
Crush- None yet
Looks(Human)- The girl stands about 5'8, weighing about 127 pounds with a slim body figure. Piper has short trimmed autumn color hair that dances above her shoulders, and are streaked in a dark brown highlights. She has a pair of bright leafy green eyes that are flicked with a darker color of green, and she has a pale skin color with dimples on the side of her face that appears every time she smiles. Piper is never too picky about her style of clothing so she would wear a thin waist cut denim jacket, black shirt, navy blue jeans with the knees fading into a white color, and a pair of colorful hightop shoes with bright lines criss-crossing one another.
Looks (Angel)- She looks nowhere close to her human form. Six four foot-span wings sprout from her back, one closet to her shoulder blades, another in the middle of her back, and one before the waist line. Her hair is a pale rosy pink color but it appears more white then a light shade of pink. Piper would have on a pair of knee high boots, with red lines running up the side, and a red ruby placed at the heels. She would be wearing a short dress that meets the ends of her boots that are long sleeved and around the hands it would be a large opened hole like on a kiminko japanese dress. Her eyes are now a bright crimson color, she would appear hostile at times when she won't mean it.
Personality- Piper is a very quiet girl so she prefers alone time to herself. The girl would be found in the park by herself lying in the grass, in the libary in a chair her nose into a book, or at a cafe sitting by the window looking out. But if you're able to know her very well, she is rather outspoken, and very expressive in many ways. She can get ticked off if people talk behind her back and she would usually try to shield away the thoughts unless Piper had enough of it, the girl would lunge out with the worst fit. Trouble isn't her thing so she tries to steer away from the people of the society world and demons as well, but whenever she tries her bet, once a week or twice she would encounter one and have to deal with them. Piper has a soft side as well once somebody been really close to her a long time, but she would try to keep a strong attitude even though a person can easily tell from her attempt.
Extra- She carries a small red stick in her pocket like it was a wand but it is her weapon in disguse, it would change to a large battle sword once she changes to her angel form.
Demon/Angel- Angel
Other- Piper had been granted a gift to heal but it hasn't been useful to others since she's afraid somebody finding out she wasn't normal, so she keeps it to herself, and heals her wounds when needed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Ooc: may I join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Yakumo
Verifier
Yakumo

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 pm

~You may.~
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Name-Roscurra Lovebone
Age- appears 17-25
Gender- Female
Crush- None
Spoiler:
Extra- The demonic form also has bat-like wings, and a fire origin (meaning her powers are fire based)
Personality- Quiet, more of a watcher than a follower. She prefers to get others to do her dirty work if she can get away with it.
Demon/Angel-Demon

Name-Drake (unknown Last Name)
Age- Appears 17-25 Actually over three thousand years old
Gender- Male
Crush- None
Looks(Human)- He has no human appearance, seeing as how he was born blind, it is impossible for him to change himself to look like something else.
Looks(Demon)- A tall, well muscled man, skin coloured wings coming from his back, webbed and attached to his long skin coloured tail in a bat-like fashion. Most of his clothes had to be ripped up on the back to fit him due to his wings and tail, the colours of the clothes very, but he prefers a soft textured material. He has no face, but has large bat ears on the top of his head, used for echo location and to listen to everything around him. He has a mouth placed on his neck, armed with rows of shark-like vicious teeth, and two holes in the middle of his face which make for his nose, which is just as keen as his ears. His overall structure is lean, light and almost build for speed, his finger nails are pointed in a dagger-like way, he prefers to not wear any shoes, as it prevents his feeling vibrations in the earth.
Personality- Calm, fair, not exactly the fighting sort of type or a demonic type despite his being. He tends to be more caring than he should be and often ends up being banished from his own kind due to his rather considerate and nurturing personality.
Demon/Angel-Demon
Other- He's blind, but sees through echo location due to his being of bat origin and can read the minds of people and creatures around him, as well as speak to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Sponsored content

Angels vs. Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels vs. Demons   Angels vs. Demons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels vs. Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: