Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Ghostly Appirations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:36 pm

OoC: I'm so sorry, fire. I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm

OOC:: No worries =]
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Maddi glanced around boredly. Both her older brother and sister were sitting, sulking around again. It mad her sad and bored. She knew it wasn't their fault that they were stuck here, and that they had been murdered, but the two didn't have to be so down about it! She was somewhat glad they were stuck here. It was so interesting to see how the civilizations had changed around them. Everything had changed, and even she didn't expect that. She sighed. The only thing she regretted about her appearance anymore was that her hair had changed from a blonde to almost white, and her eyes changed from a chocolate brown to a blood red. She figured it was the after-math of being murdered. She ran down a flight of stairs seeing her brother. She was going to talk to her sister, but hearing the mirror shatter, she figured it was best not to. She smiled and said, "You've been sitting on that couch for weeks. Let's go outside and play tag or something. I'm bored of being cooped up in this old house!" She signaled for him to go to the door, but she wasn't sure if he'd budge or not.

Harry, instead of going to school, had decided to stay home for the day. His parents had luckily given the excuse of "he's still not used to the time-zone yet." That was a load of bull, but at least they would vouch for him. He walked up to his friends' house. He was sitting on the porch not doing much. "Sad about getting suspended mate?" he asked his friend to see if he could catch his attention. He didn't know what he was going to do for the day, so he figured he'd bother Adrian for a while at least.

ooc: haha I found a site that you chipmunk yourself, but I'm not used to the avvie for it...it's almost too pink for me lol Dazed
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Adrian glanced up at Harry.
"Me? Sad about being suspended? Who are you kidding" He shook his head and pulled the earbuds from his ear.
"Come on, lets go do something" He said, hopping up and shoving the iPod in his pocket.
"You skipping? Or did your parents vouch for you?" He teased, knowing his friend's parents were good about making excuses for him. He ran his fingers through his dark hair, sighing and glancing around. He was bored, and he wanted to do something fun.
"Where should we go?" He asked, walking down the street, his eyes roving around.

Demitri sighed at his sisters. Maddi was always on him to do something, which sort of was irritating, but he also felt bad. He knew as a human he had been a much better older sibling. Rising to his feet, he smiled, well attempted to, at her and nodded.
"Sure, tag" He said, his voice soft, almost a whisper. He shook his blonde hair and walked out the door, not bothering to open it. Like all ghosts, he could walk through anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Rainylynn glanced up as they left, shaking her head. She hated sunlight, it had always bothered her. She looked up as Maddi followed. She sighed, following slowly. She walked into the bright light, reaching up to shield her eyes, then remembering it would do nothing.

Willow passed two boys. One was Adrian. He was the one that was always fighting at school. She looked down at her IPod and continued her route to the woods. She felt safer in the woods.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Rose stood up when she saw a red 2010 ford mustang. She saw that no one was in it or by it. She ran over to the car and looked at it. Rose loved Ford mustang she loved Ford."I was I had one."Rose said to herself. She then saw one that looked like Kitt from knight rider. She crossed the street because to see the car.
"Do you like Ford Mustang?"A voice asked behinded her. It sounded like a guys voice and she turned around.It was a guy and she nodded."I always wanted one when I was a kid."Rose said.
"Cool."He said. Rose kept on looking at the car. "I have never met someone who likes cars as much as you do. Did your dad like cars when he was a kid?"He asked. When Rose heard the word Dad, She turned around and gave him a dirty look."I don't want to talk about." Rose said.
"Come on,You can tell me."He said.
"Leave me alone!"Rose yelled. He kept on bothering her about it.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm

OOC:: I need Pineapple to post, sorry =[
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:14 pm

ooc: sorry, I'll try and get it in, but I have to keep studying for finals...I might be able to get on and post tomorrow...but friday for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:31 pm

OOC:: That's fine pineapple =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Appirations   Ghostly Appirations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostly Appirations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: