Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Plot:
Don't have any.

Rules:
Discuss between both of us

Bio Format:
Let me think.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Yo! So I'll post my bio

Name:Reven
Looks:On my homepage on Mythodreas(The black one but with out the wings)
Personality: You will see
Powers???:He has the power of the moon and stars
History:He used to be in a normal pack of wolves, but went for a little walk and stepped on a rock, when he lifted his paw it was green and black, and it turned into dust and went around him, and gave him his markings.
Other: He is blind in both eyes, but only sees green...doesn't know why though.
Mate: Seeking one
Pups: Doesn't really care

Last edited by tripodtacular on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: Scarlet
Species: A very rare obinitic wolf.
Appearence: She is a very deep midnight black. She has the most beautiful icy blue eyes. She has strange markings all around her body and only around her right eye. She has the markings also on the forehead then towards the neck and belly and on the left back leg and the right front leg. She has two tails and sharp white teeth and claws. The colors of the markings are icy blue.
Ability: She has powerful energy. She can make blue lightning. A ball of pure energy, can heal things, can see through people and their aruas. And has the ability the make blue rays of light.
Personality: She is a different kind of wolf. She is a wise and quiet wolf. She is always correcting others. She is a loner and does most things by herself. She does not know the meaning of fear though. She knows love pretty well and has a great potential. But she is also just a mixture of personalilities.
Mate: Is seeking one
Pups: Doesn't know if want any.
Other: She is the last wolf of her kind.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Ooc:Cool^^ So can you start?
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Ooc.
Sure, my good friend.

Bic.
Arhooooooo! The howl echoed through the damp, misty night. A quiet panting can be heard from all around. The forest was completely deserted. Not really. A lone wolf runs through the forest enjoying the night breeze. She stops to check and scan her territroy, but nothing stirs within it. She moves on as she tries to fill her lonliness. Scarlet, the lone wolf, is desperate to find a mate. She is the last wolf of her kind. And she is wanting to make a new beginning of her kind. But no wolf seems to come around her territory. She is sad, yearning, and depressed. She howls every night looking for a companion. Silent. Nothing responds.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 pm

A young male walked though the dark forest. He was a loner, just got kick out of his pack because he was different. He stopped and looked behind him and saw glowing green paw prints, it was impossible to run from Hunters, so he always stays in the forest.
He looked up at the sky and saw the moon and stars, making light in the dark sky,
he lowered his head, but heard a howl. His tail pointed and his ears laid down on his head.
His green eyes looking every direction. He started walking again but very slowing,
and a rumble came from his throat, and his canine teeth started to show.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 pm

Scarlet's heart skipped a beat, as she heard a low growl. Am i alone? she thought. She scented a wolf nearby. She started to run towards the growl. When she saw the wolf merely two meters away from her. Scarlet was speechless. She hadn't seen a wolf in a long time. She has live some long yrs. (even though in human yrs. she is young in her time she is like 1000 yrs. old) Scarlet barked, "I come in peace. Please tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm

He didn't look at her( Forgot to say that he was blind^^)"Why have you come to my territory?"He asked and finally got where she was standing, he stopped growling and sat down, and curled his tail around him, when the moon hit them, his Green marking started glowing and he got some of his eyes sight back"Oh well, i can barely see you but.."He didn't finish his what he was going to say, but he stood up and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:45 pm

"Wait, please don't leave me!" Scarlet whimpered. She ran and stopped infront of his tracks. Her blue energy was glowing. She searched through his arua and found something strange in him. "You are a different type of wolf. But almost the same as me. But please don't leave me," Scarlet explained. She stood her ground just looking at him.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm

He looked at her"I'm sorry...but i have to"He said an walked around her, then started trotting away.
When he was a mile away, he stopped and turned around"Ahh come on Reven."He said and started trotting back. when he got back she was still there "Um..I never got your name"He said and sat down again.

Ooc: I'm going to go to bed soon.....so its a short post.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Scarlet smiled as she saw Reven come back. "The name is Scarletnovabark or Scarlet. And what might be your name?" Scarlet barked happily. She sat down with her tails curled on either side of her body.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:32 pm

He looked at her, " My name is Reven....just Reven."He said and looked at the ground, then looked back up"How old are you?"He asked her and his vision started going away again.

Ooc: Writers block...
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

"I am older than you think. I seem to be four years old in this Earth world, but really I'm like centuries old," Scarlet explained, "Reven, I see that you are losing your sight to the greeness of your arua. Would you like to see again? Clearly, like all the different colors of the world." Scarlet walked a few paces towards Reven.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 pm

"Not even you can heal my sight"He said and stood up and walked a few paces back"So you are like 5000 years old?"He asked and sat back down"Well..Um I must go"He said and stood up"You can come if you'd like"He said and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Scarlet sighed and barked, "Are you sure you don't believe that I can heal your sight. I have done things that you haven't even seen on this Earth. I can surely heal if you just believe in me." Scarlet started to follow Reven as he walked away from her den.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 pm

He just signed and started trotting"You dont get it...my eyes..."He didn't finish, he stopped and turned around and looked at her"My eyes are like energy..there not real..but yet they are...its very confusing"He said and turned around and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 pm

She knew what he was trying to say. "Your energy.... you can't control can you? In order to see you must trust yourself and control your ability. If it's your energy then you must control. You are still on the stage of out of control. You must maintain your ability," Scarlet explained. Scarlet remembered when her eyesight was down and a wise wolf told her to control her power. And now Scarlet can see the beauty of the world.
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm

"I've already tried"He said as he looked at the ground"Its impossible"He said and he bang his paw on the soft ground"I try everyday..but it never come back"He said and looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Scarlet sighed, "That is because you're always thinking it will fail. Every single day. Maybe you should take a break and do it when you feel when it's the right time." Scarlet walked farther ahead from Reven. A few minutes later she asked, "Where are we going anyway?"
Back to top Go down
tripodtacular
Verifier
tripodtacular

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:27 pm

"Um dont know....Just said that because i felt like it"He laughed a little bit and started trotting"Come hurry up"He said and started running
Back to top Go down
loner_mutt
Verifier
loner_mutt

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Scarlet rolled her eyes and just sighed, "Whatever." She sped up a bit catching up with Reven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)   Wolf Rp One on One (tripod) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Rp One on One (tripod)
Page 1 of 1