HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Keith sighed.
"He'll deal. It'll bug him at first, but he can get over it" He said, shrugging. He sighed and glanced at Alayna.
"She's right, the mage was way, way worse" He said, wincing at the memory.
"Is he awake or what?" He asked Kristen, nodding at Demitri and sighing. The vampire's eyes hadn't opened since he had been brought inside, and he was completely zoned out, or something along those lines.

Demitri sighed, waking up a bit, but not really moving at all. He knew Kristen was holding his hand, and Keith was talking, but he didn't really care. He was tired, his body was alternating between feeling to much and not feeling anything at all, and he desperately wished vampires could sleep. He shifted, his body shuddering rather violently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:42 pm

"He's awake..." Kristen murmured, squeezing Demitri's hand as the vampire turned around on the couch. "Take it easy love." She said, loud enough for him to hear her, but quiet enough that the other's wouldn't. Kristen bit her lip, looking up at Alayna. She frowned, thinking for a moment before nodding to herself.

"Can you run upstairs to my room and grab my phone?" Kristen asked quietly. "I think it's on the bedside table." Alayna nodded, putting her mug on the table before running to do as Kristen told her. Kristen sighed deeply as Alayna left.
"Keith, I'm scarred..." Kristen whispered, shaking her head. Those were words Kristen rarely ever said. "I-I don't think this was an accident. And I think it's my fault..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm

"W-what are you talking about?" Keith said, eyes wide as he watched her, unsure of what to say. How was this Kristen's fault? Something was definately wrong and no one was telling him. First off, Kristen comes home, angry and alone, then Demitri get's attacked, and comes in, with Kristen, arm practically ripped off.
"Kristen, what the hell is going on here?" He asked, his eyes still wide.

Demitri heard Kristen, and let his body relaxe for her sake. His ears perked a bit, listening as she spoke. How was this her fault? He had been attacked by a werewolf, a random. He wanted to ask her, but it seemed that Keith was doing that just fine. He knew that he'd get an explenation, even if he wasn't part of the conversation, he'd still get an answer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm

{{I'm reeeaaallllyy sorry this post is so long, I tried to shorten it ^-^;; }}

Kristen swallowed the lump in her throat, sighing as Demitri relaxed. She winced slightly at Keith's questions and her shoulder's fell. "I've done some things..." Kristen started, swallowing the lump in her throat again. "Things that I had to do then...but when I look back at them now, I'm not too proud of it...

When I first learned to shift, my father and I would fight constantly. One day, I got fed up with it, and I ran off. I wasn't even thriteen, and living on the streets that young...you get yourself into trouble. I don't even remember what I did, but I just rememeber it was bad.

So, I ran again. Only, this wasn't exactly something I could run from for long.I came across this safe haven, literatly on the bored between the states and Canada, and they took anyone in. I found out later, that it was actually like, home base for this..vampire coven, or something. I don't know. Anyway, I'm not one to take and forget, and I talked to the guy who owned the house, asked him what I could do to repay the favor. At that point, I had been staying there for nearly a month.

They couldn't firgure out how I could resist their charm. Some had thought I was human, other's knew what I was and just kept quiet for some reason. Whatever reason it was, it kept me safe, and I ran errands for them. There was...one errand in paticular that I'll never forget.

I had to go to a warlock to get a package. I had been there once or twice, but I had never seen the guy in person. It scared me nearly half to death when he answered the door and handed me this small box. When he gave it to me, I felt dizzy instantly, sick even. He seemed to find it amussing, cause he sent be back without a word or anything.

When I started heading back, I realized what was wrong. I couldn't shift. I couldn't even bring out their senses. It scarred me, and I hurried back to the house. Antonio, the head vampire of the house was the one the package was for. I gave it to him, and he made me stay as he opened it. I saw then that it was a ring, big enough to fit on his middle finger. He gave me this smile- I'll never forget it- and then he told me what the ring did.

He said the ring held an old, dark magic. A spell that, in the presnes of form-changers, would halt the process, and leave them completely human. It worked on me, because I'm a shifter, but it would work on werewolfs too. That was what he was going to use it for; they had been having some trouble with a few packs here and there. I didn't think much of it then.

They payed for my tutition to go to school for a year, so I stayed depsite the fact that I was now a human amoung them. I hated it, because they all knew now, that something was different. One day, I left, not wanting to be taken advantage of while at the house. I ended up running into one of the broken packs Antiono was trying to destroy. They took me in for a while, glad to have another hunter in their midsts. It tore me to peices, seeing what Antiono had done to them, and to find out what he was planning to do. Apparently, there had been more to the magic then he told me. It could also control those the spell effected.

Kristen sighed deeply, shaking her head. Alayna had joined them by now, and was sitting on the floor next to Keith's chair. "At the party, I was...approached by another vampire. One that had the same ring. Obviously...two vampires, in one place..." Kristen sighed again. "If Luke knows how to use the magic in the ring, this attack might not have been that random..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Keith gaped at Kristen, shocked.
"Oh" Was all he managed to say, shaking his head, trying to think. He had no idea how to react, he didn't know Kristen had been through something like that.
"Wow, Kristen, I had no idea" He murmured, sighing. He peiced it together. If the ring could control werewolves, and other shifters, this Luke character might have gotten a hold of a werewolf and forced it to attack Demitri. It sort of made sense, particularly if the werewolf was alone. Werewolves rarely traveled alone, and for one to take on a vampire, by itself, was rare, stupid rare.
"Oh god" He said, glancing at Demitri. The vampire had stiffened, odviously listening.
"Do you know why this other vampire would want to hurt Demitri? Did something happen?" He asked Kristen, eyes wide with nervousness now. If this vampire did have it 'in' for Demitri, this could get bad, and fast.

Demitri stiffened as he listened to Kristen's story, his injury everything, was her fault? That didn't make sense, but as he listened, he began to hear a dull roaring sound in his ears. Despite his desire for it to all be a lie, it made sense, and it hurt. He dug his teeth into his lower lip, wishing he had the strength to get up and leave. His heart felt like a block of ice, and he still had no idea how to react to this. Was he mad? Hurt? Upset? His emotions were completely frozen.

OOC:: No worries, I don't mind long posts.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:53 pm

{{Alright ^-^;;}}

Kristen took a shaky breath, a few tears leaving the strong grasp she had over it. She rolled her lips in, feeling Demitri stiffen. "Luke...wants...me..." Krisetn said slowly, shaking her head. "I-I don't know why. There were so many people in the lodge, and I got seperated from Demitri." That was all Kristen had to say, Keith knew what happened to Kristen in crowds, and she didn't want to explain it to Alayna. "But he was...using the magic in the ring. I-I hardly had control over myself...."

Kristen looked back at Demitri, with a light smile. "Demitri stepped in at a good time. Luke was trying to get me to dance...That's why I came inside by myself. Demitri went out to hunt. I didn't tell him much on the way back here because I was still trying to sort everything out."

Alayna shook her head at the story. "That's crazy..." Kristen nodded sadly. She had let the blanket fall from her shoulders, and had already finished off her hot chocolate.

"I know. But, Antonio was far from unpopular. And he was pretty powerful. Something must have happened for Luke to have the ring now." Kristen held up her hand that was holding onto her cell phone. "I was going to call Vlad. If any of Demitri's brother's know about what happened to Antonio, he would. I won't tell them about your attack if you don't want me to though..." Kristen whispered quietly, to Demitri. She frowned, unable to read the vampire's face. She knew he wasn't too happy about all of this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Keith ran his fingers through his hair.
"Yea Vlad might be the best to ask, but hmm. If Luke is really interested in you, then we could have a potential problem. I mean, if he gets aggressive, Demitri is the strongest vampire we have, and he's injured, rather badly might I add" He glanced at Demitri, the vampire was sitting up now, he hadn't even seen him move. He was staring, well, glowering at the floor. He sighed, the vampire didn't look ready to talk.
"I dunno what else we can do, except leave maybe. But, this is your guys home, and I can't see you, well can't see Demitri abandoning a place just because of some pressure from another vampire" He said, noting Demitri's slow nodding.
"Do you think Luke will try again?" He asked Kristen, his voice soft.

"Call Vlad, I don't care if you tell them about me" Demitri said softly, standing up, swaying for a moment, before sitting back down.
"Damn it" He swore, shaking his head and leaning forward and taking a deep breath. He felt miserable, his arm was aching, his heart was aching, and he was beyond angry.
"If you talk to Vlad, ask him and the others to come up, if you think there's a problem of course. If not, just mention it to them" He murmured to Kristen, not once looking at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Alayna looked from Keith to Demitri, before at Kristen. Little things were starting to come back to her, but in way that weren't good. One, she had never seen Demitri this angry. That much she was sure. Two, she had never seen Kristen look so....helpless, almost. She looked lost, and hurt, but at the same time, she knew exactly what to do.

Alayna bit her lip, watching as Demitri sat up, and cringing as the vampire fell back down. Vampires, shifters, werewolves...Alayna's eyes dartted to Keith for a moment. And fallen angels. Everything made sense now. This was a problem.

Kristen swallowed hard, wincing as Demitri stood up and fell back down. She looked over at Keith then, her face set hard. "I won't leave." she said stubbornly, shaking her head. "I don't know what Luke will do, but I really doubt he'll do nothing..." She nodded at what Demitri told her, feeling a dagger go through her chest. He wouldn't even look at her now. Rubbing her eyes gently, Kristen opened her phone, finding Alexi's number and pressing a button to call him before putting the phone to her ear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Keith sighed.
"Joy" He said, watching the vampire with sad eyes. Demitri looked livid, beyond livid, he was sure if he had something to hit, it would be rubble now. He met Demitri's eye, and flinched back at the depth of the fire he saw burning in them. He sighed, looking away from the vampire to Kristen, she looked the opposite of Demitri, completely hopeless, destroyed almost. She probably felt beyond guilty about Demitri.

Demitri was now examining his arm, pulling off the bandage, heedless of the damage he could be doing to his arm. Once it was free, ignoring the blood as he poked and prodded at the injury. Attempting to flex his fingers and realizing he had no motion in his fingers.
"Damn" He said, looking up as Kristen called his brothers. Shaking his head, he continued to try and work his fingers. Blood poured down his fingers, but he couldn't even feel it. Sighing, he lifted his hand to his face, biting one finger, nothing. Paralysis or something.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Alayna winced, watching Demitri. She turned her head away, looking over at the Christmas tree. Her shoulder fell slightly and she sighed, leaning her back against the chair Keith was sitting in. What a Christmas....she thought, shaking her head lightly. Frowning, Alayna sighed. "I think I'll turn in for the night.." she murmured, standing up. She smiled lightly at Keith, Demitri and Kristen before heading upstairs.

Kristen turned away from Demitri. She wanted to yell at him, tell him to stop messing around and let his arm heal. She couldn't find her voice though, not with the pain in her chest. Anger was soon working it's way into her system. If Luke was behind this, he was going to pay. Kristen sighed, listening to the dail tone in her ear, wondering is Alexi was going to pick up or not. She looked up at the clock, wincing. It was late, very late. Christmas was over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

"Hello?" Alexi's voice sounded in the phone, tired almost. He was wondering why Kristen was calling him, and so late. He was worried now, was something wrong with Demitri.
"Kristen, is everythig alright?" His voice took another tone now, anxious.

Keith sighed, "Demitri" He said, his voice cautioius, the vampire hissed at him, and continued to try and flex his fingers, and gnaw on his fingers.
"Demitri" He said again, angrier now. "You're not helping" He warned, just to get hissed at again, but Demitri stopped, but glared at Keith and the others.

Demitri was getting more and more worried about his inability to move his fingers.
"I can't move my fingers" He growled, "I can't feel anything" As if to make a point, he bit his fingers, drawing blood, but not wincing at all. He could move his wrist, a bit, but not his fingers.
"Damn" Keith said, standing up and taking Demitri's hand and examining it.
"You're not gonna get your finger mobility back, that werewolf severed a nerve, I can see it. But your wrist might heal" He said, looking up at the vampire with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Kristen juled slightly. She had been watching Demitri and Keith, and didn't hear Alexi until he was asking her if everything was alright. "Um, no..no-not exactly. I hate to bother you, but is Vlad around?" she asked quietly. "I would've called him directly, but I-I don't have his number. I kinda need to talk to him..."

Her eyes darted to Demitri, never meeting his eye before looking over at Keith. She flinched at what he told Demitri and she turned back around, waiting for Alexi to put Vlad on the phone. With the spare time, Kristen thought up the best way to break the news to the older vampire. Sighing, Kristen leaned forward, putting her head in her hands. How this have happened? All because of that stupid ring.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 pm

"Uh, sure" Alexi said, confused. Vlad, it's Kristen He called, handing his eldest brother the phone.
"Hello?" Vladimir's gruff, confused voice sounded on the other end.

Keith sighed, taking the bandages from Demitri and re-wrapping his injury.
"Leave the bandage on" He said, sighing as Demitri pawed at it for a moment, he was like a dog with stitches, always trying to get them out.
"Please, your wrist will heal this way, and your fingers might improve, a bit" He said, moving back to his seat, but not before glancing at Kristen. He was worried more so now then before, and wanted to speak to her later, in private.

Demitri sighed and leaned back against the couch, wondering what Kristen would tell Vlad. She'd tell him about the injury, not that it mattered, Alexi would be worried, and Vlad would be pissed, Sven would be the voice of reason.
"Thanks" He grumbled at Keith, glancing up the stairs.
"I'm gonna go lie down. Tell them I'll see them tomorrow Kristen?" He asked, kissing her cheek before disappearing up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Kristen nodded to Demitri, her eyes going wide as he kissed her cheek. She sighed, shaking her head as he disappeared. Hearing Vladamir at the other end, Kristen took a deep breath. "Sorry to both you." she murmured. "The name, Antonio Morrela. Does it ring any bells?" she asked quietly, bitting her lip gently.

Kristen winced then, feeling the scab on her lip from where she had cut herself earlier. Rubbing her lip gently, Kristen rolled her eyes and leaned back against the couch. She glanced over at Keith, shrugging lightly before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Vlad sighed.
"Yes, it's familiar, a bit to familiar" He murmured, shaking his head on the other end of the phone. He wondered how Kristen had known such a name.
Alexi was hovering nearby, worried about Demitri most likely.
"Kristen, Demitri, is he alright?" Vlad asked, also concerned.

Demitri sat down on the bed, curling under the blankets, hsi bandaged arm lying across the pillow as he buried himself, Keith-like in the blankets. He sighed, misery seeping in again, worried about Kristen, worried about his arm, and his life in general right now. He closed his eyes, slipping into the vampire version of sleep, becoming motionless.

Keith watched Kristen, sighing and waiting for her. He was did need to talk to her, considering that he had seen the state of Demitri's arm, and she hadn't. He waited patiently for her to finish her phone call, wondering if everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Kristen sighed. "I thought it would. I need to know some thing about him. Maybe you guys should get up here tomorrow. Demitri's got a badly wounded arm. He was attacked by a werewolf earlier." she said shortly, swallowing the lump that was growing in her throat as she talked. "Keith bandaged him up, so I don't know how bad the damage is..." she sighed, rubbing her face then as she leaned back against her chair.

Her eyes wandered over to Keith, seeing that he was still sitting here with her. Firguring he needed to tell her something, Kristen turned back to her converstation with Vlad. "Listen, I gotta go. Will you guys be here tomorrow?" she asked, tapping her fingers on her thigh restlessly now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"We're heading up right now" Vlad said. It was a few hours drive for them, and both Sven and Alexi were worried about Demitri, not to mention the words werewolf attack sent a chill of fear through everyone in their family.
"Well be there in a few hours" He said, clicking the phone shut and nodding at his brothers.
Let's go He said to his brothers. Alexi had the keys and was already out the door, closely followed by Sven.

Keith sighed and looked at Kristen as she hung up the phone.
"Well, I guess you sort of want to know the damage?" He asked, knowing she did. Kristen was one who liked to know the extent of damage, Alayna was different.
"His nerves are completely severed below his wrist. I dunno how they'll heal, but I can tell you that if he gets any motion back in his fingers, it'll be minimal. It's gonna frusturate him, a lot. You'll need to help him, a lot" He warned her, knowing she understood. Kristen always fussed over Demitri, even was he was perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm

"Alright." Kristen said, closing her phone shut. She sighed deeply, falling back against the sofa. She couldn't believe this was really happening. Kristen turned her head lazily, to look at Keith with glossy eyes. She was getting to that point again, not to mention she was down right tired.

Listening to what Keith told her, Kristen sighed, and rubbed her eyes with the heals of her palm. "That's just fantastic..." she murmured. Werewolfs seemed to be the only creatures on the planet that would do any, and not to mention fatal, damage to a vampire. Kristen shook her head, rubbing her eyes feircy again. "Well, his brother's are on there way...they should be here in the morning." Kristen murmured, standing up slowly. "Pray to God that tomorrow will be better.." she said, shaking her head lightly before walking up the stairs.

Quietly, Kristen opened the door to the room, and walked over to the bed. She could hardly see Demitri, since he was so deeply wrapped in the blankets, but she managed to change into her pajama's and slip under the covers next to him, sighing with the relief of beind close to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:56 pm

"I don't really pray anymore" Keith said, sighing and walking up stairs to his own room.
"Night" He said, slipping inside, and crawling into bed, fully clothed and falling asleep almost instantly. His own mind was in turmoil, but he was happy that Demitri's brothers were coming. They would know what to do, and they seemed to know this vampire Kristen was talking about.

Demitri felt Kristen crawl into bed next to him, but he made no move to roll over, or anything. He was exhausted, extremely exahusted. His body shifted a bit, not much, but he moved a bit closer to her. He had heard a bit of her conversation, he was relieved his brothers were coming, because despite his actions right now, he was completely terrified. Another werewolf attack, if scared him quiet badly. It had been different when he had fought Donny, it had been equal, terms had been set. But this, this was like last summer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Kristen felt Demitri shift slightly, and she sighed, closing her eyes. Despite the fear that stirred within her, Kristen fell asleep instantly.

Kristen jolted, what felt like the next instant. In her reflex, Kristen sat up and grabbed her knife from the bedside table, holding it out, the blade running parallel to her arm. Breathing heavy, Kristen realized it was just Alayna, knocking on the closed door. "Kristen? Alexi's here..." she heard the girl murmur, as if sensing that the shifter was awake.

Taking a deep breath, Kristen looked around, confused. Sunlight was streaming in from the window. She had slept through the night. Looking over at the clock, Kristen placed her dagger back next to it. It was nearly noon; she had slept long enough. Throwing the blankets off, Kristen sat on her bed, her head in her hands, waiting for her mind to catch up to her body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 pm

The brothers sat down stairs, waiting for Demitri. A few moments later, Demitri walked downstairs, up before Kristen.
"Hey" He said, wincing at the look on Alexi's face.
Are you alright? Alexi asked, leaping up and rushing over to his brother. Vlad was standing, well leaning against the fire place.
Kristen said something about werewolves.
I'm fine I guess, I can't feel my hand, and I can't move it at all Demitri said, holding out his arm. Sven walked over, having the most experience and began to unwind the bandage.
Damnit Demitri Sven snapped, gaping at the injury.
I know, I know. He took me by suprise. I was hunting, and, I didn't hear him coming. He got my arm, and then took off Demitri stammered, letting Alexi and Vlad nudged him towards the couch. Sitting down, Sven kept a hold of his arm, cleaning the injury again and examining the damage.
Damn werewolf. I guess you already know this, but you'll be luck to have any use of your hand Sven said, while Alexi cursed as did Vlad.
I know. At least I can still play soccer Demitri chuckled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Kristen looked over her shoulder, seeing that Demitri was gone. Sighing, Kristen rubbed her forehead before changing into loose black pants and a plain gray t-shirt. Leaving her hair down, Kristen cleaned her face before walking downstairs.

Seeing the brothers in the living room, Kristen simply leaned on the doorframe, not wanting to interupt. She knew what they were saying, but she didn't say anything to them. She looked from Sven to Demitri, sighing deeply before glancing at Vlad. She gave a half smile, folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Vlad glanced up as Kristen came in.
"I'll be right back" He said, in english, before walking over to her.
"Shall we speak in the Kitchen? I'm sure those two can handle Demitri, hopefully" He said, teasing his youngest brother a bit. Turning, he walked towards the kitchen, expceting her to follow. He leaned against the kitchen counter, sighing and wondering why Kristen wanted to talk about this vampire, in particular.

Demitri sighed, turning as Kristen came in. He went to stand up, but a combonation of Alexi pushing his shoulders down and Sven yankiing on his arm kept him down.
B-but He was cut off by a growl from his brother.
Sit still so I can do this Sven snapped, glaring at Demitri as he continued to clean his brother's injured arm.
Fine Demitri snapped, leaning back against Alexi, whom was sitting behind him.
Tired? Alexi asked, growing concerned. Demitri was acting like he had after his first attack.
Yea a bit His brother mumbled, getting comfortable and sighing. Sven and Alexi shared a look, both worried about Demitri.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Kristen nodded to Vlad, smiling lightly at Demitri before walking into the kicthen after the oldest vampire. Seeing the vampire leaning against the counter, Kristen ran her fingers through her hair, stalling for time to think. Bracing herself against the counter, Kristen shook her head.

After giving Vlad a run-down version of the story she had told Keith and Demitri last night, Kristen sighed. "If Luke has the ring now, that means something happened to Antonio. Vampires like him don't just...give things away like that. Not that I know of at least." Kristen leaned back against the fridge, folding her arms over her chest. "Do you know what happened to him?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Vlad sighed and shook his head.
"Yea, I know what happened to him, I also know who this Luke character is" Vlad said with a sigh, he had growled a lot during Kristen's story, particularly the Luke part. He had heard of this ring before, and wasn't to fond of it, or it's creators.
"Antonio was killed this summer. Coven against Cove, Luke's coven won, and as leader, he took the ring. Or that's what I heard. One of my friends, or old friends, was in Antonio's coven, he survived, barely and told me what happened" He explained, sighing.
"Luke is a vampire that likes to aquire things. He collects vampires, objects, various things. I'm guessing the ring was like that. He might go after you or Demitri. You for your shifting abilities, he doesn't have a shifter yet, and Demitri, well, Demitri is special as far as vampires go. His speed is rare, as well as his personality" He murmured, looking up at Kristen with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: