Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Demitri stepped out of the washroom, resplendant in an Armani tux. He leaned against the wall, waiting for Kristen to come down. He could hear her upstairs, not that he minded. He was just wearing the classic black tux, though he hadn't changed his hair at all. He sighed and waited, wondering curiously what she was wearing. He had never seen Kristen dressed up, and was extremely anxious to. He began to pace around, still staying in the shadows so that she couldn't see him right away, he wanted to see her first. He smiled to himself, eyes flicking up the stairs, before back down to the floor.

"There's a dance tonight, at the lodge" Keith explained. He didn't think either he or Alayna was up for it.
"I think we'll pass Kristen. I'm just gonna make a small dinner and maybe watch a movie" He called to his friend, smiling at Alayna.
"Sound alright?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Kristen nodded to herself. "Alright. We'll be back later then." she said before heading back to staircase. Her heart was in her throat was she heard the heels click against the solid wood. For somereason she was anxious... Reaching the stairs, Kristen put one hand on the railing as she headed down.

She took a few steps and frowned. Where had he gone? "Demitri?" she asked quietly, stepping to the last step and into the light of the hallway.

Alayna nodded to Keith. She waited until Kristen's heal were a distant clicking out in the hallway. "Yea that does sound good..." she whsipered quietly. She rubbed her eyes with a light sigh. She looked over at Keith with a light smile.

That same warmth spread through her as he smiled at her. Alayna could feel the blood rush to her face and she looked away, letting her hair fall into her face
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Demitri had been watching her walk down the stairs, smiling at how gorgeous she looked.
"Yea?" He asked, walking out from behind the pillar of wood and smiling at her. His dark eyes sparkled as he looked at her, unconciously they matched.
"You look stunning" He murmured, walking over to her and sweeping her up in his arms for a moment.
"I figured we'd drive, that way you wont be to cold, or windswept looking" He said, fingering her hair for a moment, before letting it go. He sighed and looked down at her, kissing her lightly.
"You really do" He said, eyes wide.

Keith smiled.
"What do you want for dinner?" He asked, sliding out of the bed and sighing. He was wearing a pair of shorts, slightly rumpled and a white t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Kristen turned around to look at Demitri and smiled. Her sharp eyes looked over him once. "You clean up nice..." She said with that wide, happy smile. Kristen laughed quietly as Demitri took her in his arms and she kissed him back just as lightly.

"The car would be nice." Kristen agreed. "I think I would freeze if you ran the whole way there with me in your arms." she joked, chuckling. Kristen tried not to blush at Demitri's comments. "Come on, let's go," she murmured.

Alayna shrugged. "I'm not that hungry..." she murmured quietly. Having just had a small bowl of ceral Alayna was pretty content right now. She watched as Keith stood up, realizing how tall he was. She frowned at his back, thinking there was something missing...or just odd...though for what reason, Alayna didn't know.

She sighed, standing up as well to follow Keith. "I wish I could remember everything." Alayna murmured, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Demitri smiled and lead the way, the car sitting there, was not the SUV. It was an Aston Martin, Demitri's baby, though it had not come to the States with him.
"This is my car" He told her, purring as he unlocked the doors and walked to her side, holding the silver grey door open for her. Once she was inside, he slid into the driver's seat. Turning the key, he sighed as, content as the car started. He hadn't driven his baby since the summer.
"You'll need a car now that you live here. You'll need some way to get to town, and the SUV belongs to Alexi" He said, smiling at her and backing expertly down the drive way.

Keith nodded, "Alright, we'll, I'm still gonna cook something" He said, sighing. He loved cooking, and he was starving at the moment.
"Come downstaris with me? You can pick the movie" He said, smiling at her and heading out the door, he paused, hearing her last comment.
"I wish you did to" He murmured, not turning to look at her before continuing to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Kristen followed Demitri, as she pulled her jacket loosely over her shoulders. She laced her fingers with his as they headed outside. Seeing the car, Kristen's mouth fell open. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, laughing in sheer amazement. For a moment, Kristen stood in the snow, watching as Demitri unlocked the doors, and held her's open for her. Bitting her lip with excitement, Kristen ran as best she could in her heels and slid into the car.

Her eyes wandered over the intier, widely like they had this morning during presents. "I can't believe you have this car...." she said as Demitri slid into the drivers seat and started the engine. Kristen tried not to frown at the mention of her needing a car. "Um, me and driving don't get along that great...." she murmured as Demitri backed the car out of the driveway.

Alayna smiled lightly. "Alright..." she muttered quietly, following Keith out of the bedroom. She didn't hear the last thing he said though, and continued to follow him silently back downstairs. "What kind of movies are there?" Alayna finally asked, her voice quiet and shy
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:35 pm

"No? Then how are you going to do anything? Do you need me to teach you how to drive?" He asked, looking at her with wide eyes. He had been driving for as long as cars had been around. He smiled and shook his head, turing onto the main road, which led to the lodge. He could see the lodge, though they were high up on the mountain above the lodge, so it was still a bit of a drive. He leaned forward, turning on the heat so that Kristen didn't get to cold, and shifting gears. He prefered the standard cars over the automatic, so all of his vehicles were standard. He sighed, loving the feeling of his car. He purred again, tightening his hand on the steering wheel for a moment, before glancing over at her.

Keith shrugged.
"I dunno, Demitri said they're in the case by the TV" He said, turning and pointing out the huge, cherry wood case that the TV was positioned sort of inside. It had glass doors on either side, and the TV in the middle.
"The movies are in the glass part" He said, bustling around the kitchen and making himself a light dinner.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm

"No, I can drive." Kristen said quickly, rolling her eyes at Demitri. She knew more about cars and driving the any other girl her age, and she had her liscence. Kristen tapped her thigh anxiously, looking out the window as Demitri drove. "I just haven't had much luck driving..." she muttered towards the window, her breath fogging against it instantly.

"Uh huh..." Alayna said. She watched Keith walk into the kicthen and busy himself before going back into the living room. She opened the grass case gently and quietly, tilting her head to read some of the cases. Her eyes wandered over the large selection, and she bit her lip gently. "In the mood to watch anything in paticular?" Alayna asked, like she had many other times when becoming indesive with movies.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Demitri smiled and sighed.
"Well, we're living way up here. And you'll need to go grocery shopping and stuff, seeing as you need food and stuff" He said, sighing.
"I guess, I could always buy a limo and hire a driver or something" He said, smiling at her. He woudln't let her drive his car, no one drove his car, but he'd certainly buy her one, if she wanted.
"Or, if you decided to try, we can buy you a car" He pulled off the main road, pullung into a large parking lot. Instead of parking, he drive right up to the front of the lodge, valet parking.
"Here" He said, getting out of the car and hadning the boy parking cars the keys as well as s substantial tip, ensuring his car's safety.

"I'm up for anything, as long as it's in english. I don't understand Russian" Keith said, slicing up some chicken and warming it up. Then he began to warm up a tortilla wrap, one of which he had made a few days previous, and sliped the chicken inside, as well as some ceaser salad. Thus making a chicken ceaser wrap.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Kristen chuckled, shaking her head and rubbing her forehead. "I guess your right about that..." she murmured. Kristen shook her head at the thought of a drive and a limo. "Um, I'll pass on that.." she muttered, rubbing her hands by the vent as the heat came out.

"Well, if you're going to buy me a car, I'm going with you to pick it out." Kristen said quickly. Demitri was notorious for getting things without tell her at times. She looked up as Demitri pulled into the parking lot, and she bit her lip. Nervousness, and excitement swirled within her. She stepped out from the car as Demitri stopped in the valet parking. Kristen shivered at the cold and quickly walked around to Demitri, smiling depsite herself. "Think it's going to be any good?" she asked. Humans were sometimes a hit or miss with their parties.

Alayna nodded to herself. "There are only a few in English..." she muttered, notcing the titles on the covers were in another language. Alayna ran her fingers down the line, talking quietly to herself. "Hmm....how about...." she called, loud enough for Keith to hear in the kicthen. "Wow, they have it in english..." Alayna muttered, then added "Lord of the Rings?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Demitri smiled.
"Alright, do you wanna go looking tomorrow?" He asked her, opening the door for her into the lodge. He could already hear the music and his head was bobbing along with the music.
"It's been good everytime I've been here" He said, taking her hand and walking towards the ballroom. He could smell the remanents of the left over dinner and sighed, shaking his head. He didn't particularly like the smells of food, but it could have been worse.
"Alright, come on" He said, as two men opened the large, ornament french doors for them. The band had just started playing, and the music was classical, yet most of the people attending where younger, with a few of the older generation.

Keith popped his head in, holding a plate and a glass of coke.
"Sure, I like Lord of the Rings" He said, smiling at her and sitting down on the couch, placing his stuff down on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:29 pm

"I think we have enough to do tomorrow." Kristen muttered, smirking. Kristen shuddered at his cold tough on impulse, and glanced at Demitri before they walked into the lodge. The warm air hit her like a damp cloth, and Kristen sighed to defrost her lungs. "Much better." she murmured, letting the jacket slip from her shoulders.

Kristen eyes the lodge with amazement and wonder. She'd never really been outside the city the school was located in. Everything was new to her. Seeing the big French doors, Kristen's eyes grew wide, yet they stayed their sharp green. "Oh wow..." she whispered as the door was opened for them. Kristen laughed lightly at the music playing, and the few people who were actually dancing. She was relieved to see it wasn't too crowded; this she could deal with.

Kristen looked over the band that was playing, her eyes staring at their instruments with amazement. "And for some reason, I pictured a D.J, big speakers, and lots of wires." she murmured, smirking.

Alayna smiled lightly as Keith, setting up the movies after a few moments hesitation. "It's a long movie..." she murmured. "I don't remember ever finishing it..." Alayna huffed a sigh as she fell to the couch beside Keith. Her eyes darted to his plate. "What did you make?" she asked, genuinely curious. She wasn't hungry, but it smelled great.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Demitri sighed, "Alright, one of these days though, cause there's no way you're driving my car" He teased, looking around the room. The two of them had drawn some attention, not that he really noticed. He laughed and looked at Kristen, "If we were going to a club, we wouldn't be dressed like this. This is like a ball, but much more modern. The music will be good, I dunno if you'll understand much. The party snakes are set up over there" He nodded at a long, elegant table, and waiters moved about the crowd with champange glasses balanced on them.
"So eat or dance?" He asked her, smiling and grinning at her.

Keith smiled.
"Chicken ceaser wrap" He said, smiling and taking a bite. He looked at her curiously. "Want one, it'll take me like two minutes to make one" He offered, smiling and grinning at her. His eyes flicked to the movie, smiling.
"I like it, it's long though"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm

"Damn. And I was planing on taking it out for a joy ride tonight." Kristen said, smiling as she teased the vampire. A hand went up to her necklace, and her smile grew. She shrugged her shoulder's, letting her eyes wander over to where Demitri was geustering. Kristen nodded to herself before listening to the music. She could understand every other word, and a few phrases, but not enough to guess what the song was about.

Kristen looked at Demitri with narrow eyes. Eat or dance? Was he seriously asking her that? Knowing Demitri, if she said eat, he would convince her otherwise. Kristen smirked. "Ya know...I can't exactly ballroom dance..." Kristen murmured, bitting her lip. She winced then, her fangs slicing into her lip. Kristen frowned. Hadn't she only called her tiger eyes out? She pressed her hand to her mouth quickly, sucking her lip in to prevent it from bleeding to noticebly. "Weird..." Kristen murmured, sighing as the metalic taste of blood tainted her mouth. "Lemmie get something to drink, then we can dance." she reasoned, walking over to one of the waiters who had champange glasses on a tray.

Alayna smiled lightly, polietly almost at Keith, and shook her head. "I had ceral." she said quietly, sliding down in the couch to get comfortable as the movie started. Shivering, Alayna pulled the throw blanket over her before folding her arms over her chest. "Really, I'm good." she said, looking from Keith to the movie again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Demitri smiled at her.
"I don't know how I would react to that, but it wouldn't be pretty" He said, sighing and shaking his had at her.
"So? It'll be fun" He said, he could always let her stand on his feet and he could dance for the two of them.
He wrinkled his nose at the scent of her blood, looking a fair bit concerned now. He watched her go get a drink and ran his own hand absentmindedly over his own lip, watching her curiuosly.
Demitri? A voice called out, and he spun around, seeing a few people he knew from his brothers country club.
Oh hello He repiled, frowning as one of the girl's grabbed his arm, pulling the tall vampire into a hug.
What are you doing here? It's been so long She said, air kissing his cheeks.
I'm moving back to Russia. So my girlfriend, Kristen and I decided to come down to the hotel for the ball tonight He responded and looked around for Kristen.

Keith nodded his head at Alayna. "Alright, let me know if you get hungry though" He said, smiling at her and turning his attention to the movie, which was starting.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Kristen smiled to the waitor, and he lowered his plate from his shoudler to offer Kristen a glass. Thank you she said, switching to Russian almost instantly as she took a glass. Kristen sipped at the drink lightly. She couldn't have too much, and she only needed enough to get ride of the blood-taste in her mouth. Her lip was still bleeding though, and the champange burned her lip.

Sighing, Kristen walked over to the table that held snacks, quickly grabbing a napkin and holding it to her lip. She'd really done a number on her lip. Taking another small sip from her glass, Kristen lifted her eyes to look around. Her heart pounded painfully; more people were starting to pour in and onto the dance floor. Worse, she lost sight of Demitri. Forcing down the anxiety growing in her throat, Kristen took another sip from her glass before setting it down along with her napkin. Flexing her fingers, Kristen took a few tentivite steps from the table, almost afraid to go through the twirling crowd now on the dance floor. "Oh no..." Kristen murmured.

A cold hand came to rest on her shoulder. Kristen tensed, but thinkig it was Demitri, relaxed. The burning in her chest though, told her otherwise and she turned around quietly. Kristen gasped quietly, seeing a man she didn't know. He had dark blond hair, and dark brown eyes; just like Demitri. They stared at her for a moment, going from confused to surprised Oh, sorry, my mistake. he said gently. Kristen swallowed, her heart thudding loudly agaisnt her chest. Those eyes...they looked at her so kindly, so gently.

"It's ok." Kristen said, in English after finding her voice, hoping the man would understand her. His face lit up then, and he smiled, the suprise leaving his dark eyes. Then he frowned, and Kristen saw his eyes dart to her lip.

"My name is Luke. Are you alright?" He asked quietly, without the thick Russian ascent Kriste expected. He pointed to her cut lip. He looked back at her, as Kristen looked down. Her eyes were focused on his hand, and didn't see his eyes darken as Demitri's did sometimes. Kristen frowned, she felt strange, dizzy. Holding her head with a numb hand, Kristen blinked and shook her head.

Luke reached with a cold hand to steady her. "Whoa, easy." he said, laughing quietly. Kristen found herself chuckling, and she managed to steady herself. Demitri was gone from her mind now, as was her bleeding lip, and the boy's cold hand on her arm. All this disappeared as she looked back up at him. Luke smiled, catching her eye. "Do you want to dance?" he asked. Kristen nodded before she could think.

"I will..." Alayna murmured, growing quiet as the movie started. She smiled, leaning her head back against the couch. A question came to her mind, and she looked over at Keith. "Which do you like best? The first, second or thrid one?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Demitri frowned, seeing Kristen with another man, another vampire? He bit his own lip, to keep from growling, watching the two with hawk-like eyes, before suddenly plunging through the crowd, pushing his 'friends' aside. Snarling to himself he appeared, suddenly at Kristen's side, lying a hand on her shoulder.
"There you are love" He said, his own eyes darkening as he glanced up at Luke, his upper lip curling back instinctively. He wasn't sure what to make of this situation, but he was annoyed seeing Kristen with this other man. He kept his hand on her shoulder, watching Luke, before darting his eyes to Kristen's still bleeding lip.
He sighed, wanting to fix it up, but worried about leaving her side, particularly with this man.

And you are? He asked Luke in crisp, annoyed tones. His body tense. He was very protective of Kristen, but was a bit annoyed to see how effortlessly she had gone with another man. It hurt him, his heart aching now. He hadn't expected her to be so easily swayed by another vampire's charm. That too hurt him.

Keith smiled at Alayna, "The second and the Third are my favorites. What about yours?' He asked curiously, taking another bite of his food as he watched the movie. His eyes occasionaly darted over to her, sad. She didn't remember much again, and he didn't know what she remembered beyond the demon fight.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Kristen turned, as if in a dream as Luke lead her onto the dance floor. He was reaching his arms around her when Demitri showed up. The spell broke over Kristen instantly and she gasped, pushing herself away from Luke, her breathing ragid. She turned to Demitri with wide eyes before looking back at Luke. She avoided looking up at his face, and her eyes darted to the ring on his right hand. Kristen tensed, before turning completely to rest her head on Demitri's shoulder. Good thing Demitri stepped in when he did, Luke almost had her.

Luke stepped back calmly, as if this sort of thing happened to him every day. He took a small breath, letting his hands fall to his side and linking them behind his back. His eyes were dark, matching Demitri's instantly. He smirked lightly, his eyes flickering from the vampire to Kristen. Lucius Aldinta. But I prefer Luke. he said calmly. He nodded to himself, as if realizing something unsaid. He looked back at Kristen as she turned her head slightly, the smirk still on his face. I see your busy. "Some other time maybe." he said, in English before turning around and disappearing into the crowd, twirling the ring on his finger. Luke held back a growl; she had seen it...

Alayna nodded to herself. "I like the second one, though I don't like how it ends." she murmured, slumping deeper into the couch. "I always end up watching the second one right after the thrid, and there goes a whole day." Alayna said, smiling as she shook her head. She kept her eyes on the screen, though she could sense Keith glancing at her every now and then. Alayna wrapped the blanket around her tighter, shuddering lightly with the feeling of Deja Ve.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Demitri narrowed his eyes, watching him retreat. He hadn't offered his own name.
"Come on" He said, shaking his head and carefully leading Kristen off the dance floor. Something was seriously wrong with Luke. He led Kristen to a table, he was ready to leave, though they had just gotten here. He sat down opposite her, eyes hard, though he didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say, how to react right now. His hands were clenched into fists against the table, shaking his head again. He waited for her to speak, to explain.

"Really? If I watch them, I tend to watch them all" He admitted, shaking his head and finishing up his food. He drained his drink, placing the empty glass on the table and sighed. He was still a bit hungry, but he'd wait a bit and make nachos or something. Perhaps Alayna would be hungry by then.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Kristen hung her head as Demitri lead her from the dance floor. She sat down, her body shaking now. She rested her elbows on the table, her head in her hands. Kristen didn't have to look up to know Demitri was staring at her. She could feel his cold gaze as if it were actually against her skin. Taking a deep breath, Kristen let it out slowly, and let her hands fall to the table.

She looked up at Demitri, her own eyes back to their dull hazel brown. "Would you believe me if I told you there was magic that could cancel out my shifting...make me human so long as it was active?" she asked him quietly. Kristen knew he was angry with her, and she doubted that Demitri would except a simple apology.

Alayna chuckled lightly. "I never have time to watch all three of them..." she murmured quietly, shrugging. "The second one is my favorite though. Sometimes I'll watch the first and the second, or the second and the thrid." she said, getting caught up in the move for a while as the story began to unfold. "Never all three in one day though..." Alayna muttered, slightly random considering she had remained quiet for a soild ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Demitri leaned back.
"Sure" He said, nodding. He guessed that made sense, but what it had to do with this conversation was beyond him.
"So?" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest, dark eyes still smoldering as he glowered at her. He didn't really understand what she was getting at, but it seemed completely irrelevant to this whole incident. The vampire's dark eyes flicked around the room, wondering if there were anymore of his kind. Lucius Aldinta, he'd have to ask Alexi and the others about that name. He didn't know it, and as a vampire, he was territorial, and this was his turf.

Keith smiled at Alayna, not saying anything as he leaned back enjoying the scenes on the movie. He sighed, he had lost track of time, and his stomach was growling again.
"Wanna put the next one in? And I'm gonna make some nachos" He said, as the credits rolled onto the screen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Kristen sighed deeply, rubbing her face and muttering to herself. She didn't want to have to explain all of this right now. "Demitri, when was the last time you're charm worked on me?" she asked him then, folding her arms over the table as she looked at him. They both knew the answer to that one; it hadn't. He was getting better at changing her mind on certain things, but no where near close to controlling her like Luke had just done.

Tapping lightly on the table, Kristen glanced over her shoulder subconsciously. "He had the ring," Kristen murmured, turning back to Demitri. "He was wearing it, on his finger." she tapped her right middle finger, having remembered seeing it. "That holds the magic. I've..." Kristen took a deep breath, speaking on her exhale. "had my dealing with it in the past..." her eyes fell to the floor, not wanting Demitri to read the story in her eyes. "I have no idea how he got it. But it can block out my shifting, make me...human..." Kristen muttered. "Vulnerable..." She shuddered, rubbing her arms. "Basically Demitri, if it wasn't for that ring, this wouldn't have happened." Kristen said, looking back up at him with her sharp green eyes again.

Alayna smiled, rubbing her eyes tiredly as the credits rolled. She looked over at Keith, her smile lessoning as she thought. Her eyes wandered over him lightly before she nodded. Standing up, with the blanket still wrapped around her, Alayna walked over to the DvD case, pulling out the second one and putting the first away. She kept it on the menu as Keith walked into the kicthen. Curious, Alayna followed him. "What kinda nachos?" she asked, hungry nipping at her subtlely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Demitri sighed. He didn't answer, considering they both knew that answer. He listened closely, watching her face, reading her emotions. Sadly he stood, moving so he was seated next to her, wrapping her in his arms protectively.
"Time to go?" He asked softly, not liking that she had lost her abilities and had been rendered human by a ring. However, as curious as he was, he didn't press the subject, seeing her reaction just speaking about it. He hoped, however, she'd be willing to share with him one day. He stood, keeping his arms around her protectively, leading her outside, after putting her jacket, and his around her. Giving his valet stub to the valet, his car was brought around, checked over, and then he paid the man. Once again he opened Kristen's door, settling her on her side, before sliding into his own seat.

Keith shrugged.
"I dunno, cheese and veggy probably. Unless you wanna put something else on them?" He asked, pouring some chips onto a tray and begining to layer some previously shredded cheese on them. Smiling, he pulled some olives out as well as green pepper, tomato and hot peppers, placing them on the counter and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Kristen's tensed shoulder relaxed as Demitri wrapped his arms around her. "It was a good thing you stepped in when you did..." Kristen murmured into his shirt as he held her. She sighed, shrugging indifferently to leaving. There was a massive amount of people within the ballrom now as Demitri pulled her to her feet and lead her out. She thought, were it not for his arm around her protectively, she would have freaked out from all the people moving around them.

Kristen shivered from the cold, pulling her jacket around her tighter as she slid into the passanger seat. She watched Demitri walk back around. Her eyes unfocused from him, looking at someone beyond him. All Kristen saw were dark eyes, and a white smile before Demitri walked past her and broke her line of vision. Kristen blinked, and the eyes and smile were gone. Sighing, Kristen rubbed her face. She tried to smile at Demitri as he closed his door. "So much for that..." she murmured, then, though she told herself she wouldn't, "I'm sorry love..."

Alayna thought for a moment, her free hand tapping on the counter lightly. She smirked, her eyes glossing over as she stared at the counter. "Back home, me and my brother used to make, what we called 'nacos'. You take the nacho chips, and spread taco meat and shredded cheese over it, stick it in the over for like half a minute, and then add whatever other topping you want to it." Alayna chuckled lightly, shaking her head.

She reached over for an olive, popping it in her mouth and wincing at the sour taste. She looked up at Keith, the moment washed away from her face and she shrugged as if nothing happened. "Nah, you can add whatever. I'll just pick here and there. I'm still not that hungry." Alayna said, walking over to the frige for a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Demitri looked up, frowning as he scented Luke nearby. He growled, but looked over at Kristen, eyes sad.
"It's fine. I've been here a few times" He mumbled, starting the car and peeling out of the parking lot. He didn't care that he was speeding, he just wanted to get her home and safe. He wanted to know more about Luke and this ring, but he refused to press Kristen for information. He was extremely curious, but he didn't want to bug her right now.
"Please, don't wander away from the house till I get a handle on this other vampire, please?" He asked her, his voice anxious. He didn't like the idea of her not being able to defend herself. Now was one of those times he wished he had already changed her, but he was waiting for her 'okay' on the matter.

Keith smiled.
"Alright" He said, layering the vegetables over the cheese, before making another layer ontop and popping the tray into the mini stove till the cheese to melt. Sighing, he pulled the tray out and grabbed a hot pad, walking back out into the living room and placing it down, the tray, piled high, on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: