Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Kristen hardly noticed what Alexi said, or that the vampire left, her eyes were still on Demitri. She tried not to glance down at his clothes too much. If she did, she would get sick. There was so much blood...How many did he kill? she woundered, swallowing the lump in her throat. Her right forearm burned slightly and Kristen rubbed the skin. Under her long sleeves, there was a long white scar and two circluar ones beside it from where Demitri had bit her.

"Were you that angry?" Kristen asked. She kept her voice soft and quiet as she watched him fall down on the carpet in his blood-soaken clothes. She rubbed her arms, shuddering at the thought. Angry, she had seen him, but in this kind of rage, never. It almost scarred her.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Demitri sighed, closing his eyes for a moment.
"No" He said, "Not angry, well not that angry" He said softly, trying to explain.
"It's called blood lust. When vampires go to long without feeding, or are surrounded by blood for too long, you tend to sort of lose it. You black out, going into what can only be described as a feeding frenzy. You wake up hours later, generally looking like how I am now" He said, he had given her the brief version.
"It rarely happens, but when it does, there are tell tale signs. Just so you know. Instead of my eyes going black, they'll go red. Vampires under blood lust don't talk, they won't respond to anything. Intent on hunting" He was telling her this so that she knew, just in case he ever lost it around her.
"I made it into the woods, then I lost it. I don't remember much, I woke up, five bodies, blood, lots of it. I cleaned up the scene, but I guess I didn't really do a good job of myself" He said softly. He hadn't looked at her once through out this explenation, but now he looked, eyes a dark brown, filled with sadness.
"Sorry"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Kristen winced as Demitri told her what happened. She closed her eyes, her mind throwing her images again, ones that would go along with the story. Taking a shaky breath, Krsiten pushed herself away from the wall she had been leaning on, falling next to Demitri on the floor.

The blood lust she had known about. The signs, she hadn't. She also knew it was her fault that Demitri hadn't fed in the past few days. As a result, it was her fault those five people were now dead. Kristen tried to smile. She wanted to reach over and wrap her arms around him, seeing the saddness in his eyes again.

Kristen fought the impulse though, keeping her arms in her lap. Her left hand covering her forearm where Kristen new her scar was. "You had no control." she said quietly. "And I kept you from going out at night. I won't anymore, that way this won't happen again..." Kristen said, swallowing the lump in her throat painfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Demitri winced as she spoke.
"No, this is not your fault" He said, sitting up quickly. He knew her too well, she was blaming herself for this.
"Kristen, I've been completely satisfied and have lost it before. I believe that this time it was a combonation of strong emotions and hunger" He murmured, not touching her for fear he would get blood on her.
"Please, don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault" He said, his voice firm, yet gentle. He stood up, shaking his head and running bloody fingers through his hair.
"Please love. I wouldn't stay in with you at night if I couldn't. It pains me just as much as it pains you when we're appart" He said, he had never told her that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Kristen remained sitting on the floor as Demitri stood up. She opened her mouth in protest about the situation being her fault, but his next words silenced her. It pains me, just as much as it pains you.... Kristen closed her mouth and her eyes, tighting the grip on her arm. It was getting harder to keep herslef on the floor, and her arms to herself.

There it was again, that hot pain in the middle of her chest. Kristen cringed, knowing very well what that pain was. Even if Demitri was in the room with her, only his cold touch would cool the burning pain. Swallowing hard again, Kristen stood up slowly. She looked at him again, her eyes falling to his clothes for a moment.
"Why don't you go change?" she asked quietly, a light smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Demitri sighed softly, "Yea. I was gonna go shower as well" He said, shaking his head and smiling at her.
"I'll be right back" He said, feeling the burning as well, but with him, it was ice. Vampire's couldn't burn, they couldn't even heat up. So now, his pain was icy, blinding, icy pain. He grinned lightly and disappeared up the stairs, grabbing a clean pair of clothes quietly from his room and slipping into the private washroom in Keith's room, seeing as Keith was in his and Kristen's room.

Sliding from the shower, moments later and clean. He watched the red water swirl down the drain before getting his clothes on. Sighing, his hair wet, he walked back down the stairs, seeing Kristen and grinning hugely.
"Hey love" He called, the pain susbsiding, but never leaving. He walked over to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her and pulling her lightly against him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Kristen tried to smile, watching the vampire leave and pulling her arms to her chest. The burning got worse with the steps he took away from her. Once he was upstairs, Kristen collasped into a sofa, burring her face into one of he pillows, trying to get the image of Demitri out of her mind completely.

Kristen took a deep breath, pulling her face away from the pillow and sitting up. She heard Demitri coming down the stairs, and smiled. He cleaned up nice. Kristen flew from the sofa and into his arms, wrapping her own around her neck and burring her face into his shoulder. "It's only going to get harder isn't it?" she asked, her voice strained and wavering.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 pm

"I hope not" Demitri said, sighing as she cuddled against him. Only now did the pain subside, and he was able to fully relaxe. He didn't know what to expect with this relationship, it was rare for vampires to actually find the one they were destined to stay with, so he had no experience in this. He ran hsi fingers through her hair, trying to sooth her.
"I really hope not"

He buried his face against her hair, inhaling deeply. It was getting worse, he had only gone to shower, which wasn't really far away. He sighed, this was getting worse, and a lot faster.
"I don't know what to expect with this. And I sincerly hope that this is the worst it gets. Or our lives are going to get very complicated"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:19 am

Kristen kept her face against his shoulder, but she listened to everything he said. She inhaled deeply, letting the breath out slowly as the vampire ran his fingers through her hair. The burning was going away, and Kristne smiled despite herself. She thought over everything Demitri said with her arms locked around him.

"Maybe we control it...." Kristen murmured thoughtfully. "You know how an injury only hurts if you think about it too much?" she asked, picking her up from his shoulder to look at him. "Maybe if we don't think about it..." Kristen let her sentence trail off and she pulled her hands from around his neck, and she shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 am

Demitri arched an eyebrow at her.
"I dunno, that only works with certain injuries. I mean, I couldn't ignore those gashes the mage gave me, and even when I tried, I was in pain" He said, shrugging thoughtfully.
"I suppose it might be one of those things that eases with time. Perhaps it's reached it's peak, and slowly it will ease. It may take awhile, make life difficult, but who knows. I guess if worse comes to worse, I can always go find a vampire who has found their soul mate and ask" He said with a small sigh.

He shifted, leaning back against the couch and letting her sit in his lap. He could hear Alexi upstairs, making up the bedroom.
"So when is Alayna coming?" He asked, he hadn't heard, and was sort of curious. He knew Kristen was going to fly back and get her, and he and Keith would stay here. That was going to be a long, painful test.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Kristen shrugged her shoulders. "It's just an idea." she murmured, trying not to flinch at the memories that were now flashing in her mind's eyes. The problems with the mage hadn't been pretty; Kristen still had nightmares. "If it hasn't reached it's peak, I'm worried..." Kristen said, chuckling nervously as he sat on the couch. She moved so that she could kick her legs up on the other side of the couch, resting in the nook of Demitri's arm like a child. Whenever they talked Kristen often sat this way with him. Mainly because she could still look at his face when he spoke and still be in his arms.

"Nicko called me while you were out." Kristen said, matter of factly. "Said the doctor had checked up on her, and was surprised at how fast Alayna's recovering from this. Actually, they're surprised she's even alive..." Kristen murmured the last sentence, shaking her head at the thought. "Anyway, Nicko said they want to keep her for the rest of the week, just to be safe. But if she keeps progressing the way she is, they'll let her leave sooner. He wanted to know if we had anything to do with her fast recovery." Here, Kristen smirked. "I told him no, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did pick up on my fast healing..."

Over the few months they had been in school, Alayna had pretty much mastered her small ability. Mika was even surprised at what the girl could do. Not only could Alayna channel energy and magic from one person to another, or from herself, but Alayna could also borrow gifts and other abilities. Alayna had made herself sick once, having watched Keith create energy balls during pratice, and curious to try it herself. Kristen found out later that Alayna stole a bit of Kristen's fast healing during a visit as to not miss her class the following week.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Demitri nodded.
"Makes sense. She couldn't have picked up on Keith's abilities though" He said, smiling and cradling his arms around her absentmindedly. Though Alayna could borrow gifts and magic, they had learned, rather quickly that this did not work so well with Angels. It had something to do with the fact that Keith's magic was completely pure, and could not live in a body that wasn't completely 'pure'. He sighed and shifted a bit, allowing his tall body to relaxe into the couch once again.

He glanced upstairs, hearing noise, but realzing, with a small frown, that it was only Alexi. Keith still had not awakened, or if he had, he was not showing it at all.
"The end of the week or sooner? Well let me know when so I can get you your ticket there and back, and one for Alayna" He frowned, he was not liking the idea of her traveling all the way back alone, but he supposed he'd have to live with it, he couldn't leave Keith, and he doubted it was the best idea to let him anywhere near a hospital. Vampires never did good in hospitals. The scent of blood was always overwhelming, and despite Twilight and it's Vampire doctor, it was impossible for vampires to spend more then a few moments inside a hospital.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:55 pm

"I told Nicko to call me if she was going to be released sooner, but I highly doubt that's going to happen." Kristen said. "Hospitals are fickled. They won't let her go right away, not with an injury as bad as her's..." Kristen looked over at the stairs quickly with a frown.

"Keith still hasn't woken up?" she asked, turning her head back slowly to look at Demitri. She knew the vampire's hearing was ten times better than her own, even if she used her animal hearing. "He worries me...that wound isn't healing right..." she murmured, surpressing a shudder at the thought.

"Get us a flight back that boards right after I get there..." Krsiten murmured. "I want to get her and get back as quickly as possible..." She wasn't exactly liking the idea of having to leave to pick up Alayna, and soley on her dislike for flying. Kristen also knew that she'd be away from Demitri for at least a day, and that was going to hurt whether she wanted it too or not. Kristen winced, wondering what is was going to be like for Keith once the angel realized the girl he loved hardly remembered who he was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Demitri sighed, "It's healing, just slowly" He said, repeating what he and Keith had been saying for the last few months. He was just following the angel's wishes, despite the fact that the injury was horrible and not healing properly at all. He played with her hair absentmindedly, glancing up the stairs again.
"Well he did pass out, and now he's probably slipped into a more natural sleep" He explained softly.

He sighed, "Alright, I'll do just that, as soon as I know exact dates" He said, kissing her head lightly and tightening his arms around her for a moment. He was alreay worried about not seeing her for nearly twenty four hours, and he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before then.

OOC:: skip ahead to when Alayna's coming?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 pm

{{I was just about to say that xD}}

Kristen was the room she and Demitri shared. At the moment, she was pacing the floor restlessly, her arms folded over her chest as she muttered to herself. After a moment, Kristen stopped, her arms dropping to her sides, her hands clenched into fists. She took a few deep breaths, as if she were meditating. Her shoulder's relaxed and her fists unclenhed.

Sitting on her bed, Kristen pulled on her boots, lacing them tighter than nessasary in her anxiety. Tossing a look over her shoulder, Kristen sighed. She had about an hour and a half before her flight left back to the states. Looking up at the door, Kristen rubbed her face. She had locked it, in hopes that Demitri would stay out of the room for a bit.

Despite her need to be at the vampire's side all day, Kristen had tried to fight the system. She would purposly decline going outside to snow-board with the brothers to test how long she could stay away. She knew it probably wasn't helping Demitri any, but she had no way of expression her curiousity to him, so she kept queit about it.

Kristen's hand went up to her chest where, under her skin, the burning was growing worse. Looking over her shoulder, Kristen shook her head. Same time as last, hardly fifteen minutes. Swallowing hard, Kristen pulled Demitri's brown jacket over her warm black turtle neck, zipping it up as she stood from the bed. She took her thicker jacket from the bathroom door, and headed back downstairs. "Alright, I'm ready..." Kristen murmured, throwing on her thicker jacket as she came down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Demitri winced, crashing into a snowbank and cursing. He just couldn't concetrate on boarding. Since Kristen had locked him out of the bedroom earlier, he and Alexi had hiked up the moutain behind the house and had boared down. Wearing only jeans and a thin, long sleeve shirt, the two vampires looked like models out of a sports magazine.
Demitri sighed, brushing snow from his hair and propping his board up against the deck. He was done for the day, the pain in his chest was far to distracting, and it was starting to irritate him. He sighed, watching his brother fly, uncontrollably down the mountain, laughing as he wiped out spectatuclarly.

Keith glanced up as Kristen came down.
"You alright?" He asked her, his voice the same monotone it had been since he had woken up. He sighed, today was the day. Alayna was coming, he felt the familiar weight in his chest, he sighed, looking miserable. He knew she didn't remember him, but it was more then that, she didn't remember anything about their relationship. He curled up in the thick blanket that surrounded him as he sat on the couch, watching some movie Demitri had stuck in, in an attempt to cheer him up, as if that was even possible.

Demitri walked in the house, his boarding boots leaving wet tracks across the kitchen. He knew Keith and Kristen were in the living room, and he was happy to hear the angel talking.
"Hey" He said, stepping inside the room and leaning against the wall, water pooled around his feet, not that he noticed at all.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Kristen looked over at Keith with a light smile. She tugged at her sleeves, looking around the living room quickly. For some reason, Kristen had thought Demitri was still in the house...Stepping into the living room, Kristen tilted her head at the screen before nodding approvingly.

"I just don't like flying." she murmured. "But I'll be fine." Half of that statement was true, and she felt better about saying it. Kristen had too many emotions swirling around the ache in her chest for her to even try and understand. She looked over at Keith with tiger green eyes for a moment, but when she blinked the color went back to normal. "I shoud be asking you that question actually..." she said, smirking lightly.

Kristen sat up straight, hearing the door open. She turned her head the second Demitri came into view and she gave him a light smile. Her eyes wandered over him for a moment, and a sly glint appeared in her eyes. "Dude. You're trecking in water...." she noticed. "You're supposed to leave the muddy-snow covered shoes by the door." Kristen swallowed down the impulse to stand up and run towards him and in response the burning in her chest flared. Kristen tore her eyes from Demitri, hoping to fight it as long as she could.

"Alexi with you?" she asked, her eyes on the T.V. screen. "I though he was taking me to the airport, we gotta get going or I'll miss the flight..." she murmured, pulling her cell phone out to check the time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 pm

"He's outside, just putting his board away" Demitri responded, shoving his hands roughly in his pockets. He was annoyed that he couldn't take her to the airport, but last night, she had rushed downstairs, asking Alexi if he would. He glanced at Keith, nodding his head to his friend who frowned at him sympathetically.
He glanced down at the water on the floor and shrugged.
"Whoops" He said, watching her with careful eyes. Gods how he wanted to hold her, but she was trying this new experiment, and despite what he wanted, he was respecting what she wanted. He sighed and bent, unlacing the boots before disappearing into the kitchen and returning moments later, boots gone and him just wearing socks.

He walked across the room, sitting next to Keith, whom shifted over to make room for his friend.
"Alexi's just changing" He said, glancing over his shoulder as Alexi walked into the room.
"You all ready?" He asked Kristen, smiling at her and holding out the car keys. Indicating that he, was ready when she was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Kristen nodded, listening to everything Demitri said. Her eyes darted to the empty doorway as he left to take off his boots. She held her head in her hands for the moment he was gone, letting her arms fall back to her lap the minute he was back. She nodded again, not exactly trusting herself to speak right now. A million and one things were running through her mind right now, and she was doing her best to ignore them.

Looking up as Alexi came back down, Kristen smiled weakily and stood up from her seat. "Yea. I'm ready." she murmured. Walking over to the two boys, Kristen hugged Keith gently, not wanting to hurt him at all, muttering a light good-bye. Looking at Demitri, Kristen didn't hesitate; she couldn't take the burning in her chest anymore.

Leaning over, Kristen put one hand on Demitri's cheek before pressing her lips to his. It was a rough and hasty kiss, but loving all the same. The burning died down instantly, but it didn't fully go away. Kristen drew herself away, looking at Demitri with a light, reassuring smile. "I'll see you in the morning." she promised before turning around and walking towards the door, zipping up her thick coat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Pain flared and died down as she kissed him. He sighed, "See you. Call when you get there" He said, sighing and watching her and Alexi leave. The minute the door shut the pain shot through him again. He cringed, it was going to be a bad, bad day. He glanced at Keith, noticing the look in his eye and sighing.
"You okay?" He asked, breaching the subject even though he knew it upset his angelic friend.
"Fine" Was the short reply, even though they both knew that Keith was lying. He nodded, "Alright" Was the gentle response as he heard the car take off down the driveway. With each minute the pain intensified, shooting through him, it was nearly impossible to even control himself now. He whimpered despite his company and rose, rushing up the stairs and curling himself in his and Kristen's bed, hopefully her scent would help.

Alexi nodded and led the way to the car, starting it and waiting for her to get in. As soon as she was, he took off down the driveway.
"So what time should I pick you and Alayna up tomorrow?" He asked, Demitri hadn't told him, and he had no real desire to ask.

OOC:: Should we skip so that Alayna and Kristen are already back? Or else we're just Roleplaying with ourselves.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm

{{Um, sorta a bit of both lol }}

Kristen held her head as she sat in the car. Now she had to do math. That was nearly impossible right now and she shook her head. "I'll call you once the plane's landed. I can't really remember right now.." she murmured, wondering if Alexi knew what she meant by that last statement.

The flight there was one step short of torture for Kristen. It felt like part of her had been tied down back in Russia, but it was still attached to her and being pulled out of her ever so slowly as the plane flew on.

Finding Alayna was easy, since Nicko was waiting at the terminal where Kristen came out. The shifter looked exhausted, but she pulled on a smile for them, hugging Nicko stiffly and looking over at Alayna. The girl looked pale, showing very well that she had been in a near-death accident. She looked up at Kristen with a blank face but a light smile. "You're Kristen right?" she asked, her voice quiet.
"Yea. You'll be staying with me and a few friends for a while." Kristen said, nodding. "It'll be safe for you there. Come on."

The flight back was better. Alayna was quiet the whole time, and Kristen couldn't bring herself to asking the child questions. Once she was able to, Kristen turned on her phone and called Alexi, quickly telling him that they had landed. "Who was that?" Alayna asked curiously.
"Alexi. He's picking us up." Kristen said, taking one of Alayna's bags from the plane and leading the girl out.

{{and dinner's ready. I'll be back in a bit.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Demitri sighed, he hadn't left the bed since he had come up here. He was to sick, far to sick. The pain in his chest was unberable, and his body bore the marks of his desperate attempts to get away from it. Hidden attempts, but attempts none the less. He sighed again, the scent of cooking food greeted him, causing him to roll over in the bed and vomit. Normally he could stand the scent, but not today. He glanced at the clock, she had just landed, and would be here soon. He sighed, wondering how Keith was doing, Alayna was coming, but it wasn't really Alayna, more like a shell, empty of everything Alayna had been.

Alexi answered his phone.
"Okay, I'm just outside, I'll meet you at baggage claim" He said, clicking the phone shut and going inside, glancing around for the two girls. He wondered how Kristen had faired, Demitri wasn't doing so well, and neither was Keith, which he had sort of expected. He didn't think about Alayna, she didn't remember what had happened, so she wouldn't be feeling the affects that the others would.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 pm

The world spun on Kristen and she held out a hand to steady herself, only there was nothing around. Alayna turned around, looking at Kristen with a confused expression. She noticed Kristen's outstrecthed hand, and took the shifter's arm. "Are you alright?" Alayna asked quietly. It was the first thing she had said to Kristen since they boarded the flight.

Kristen's face went pale and she held her head with her free hand. "I...I think so." she muttered quickly, feeling as if she was about to be sick. "To-to much flying..." she lied. Alayna nodded, still frowning and confused, and she looked up, pulling Kristen over to a bench.
"Here. Sit down for a bit. Maybe it'll help." Alayna murmured. Kristen nodded, closing her eyes. The burning in her chest had spread out to her whole body, and now she was breaking out in a light sweat under her thick jacket.

Alayna sighed, standing in front of Kristen a bit, not wanting to sit down. She pulled the black headdress that was over her head, tighter around her neck, clutching the soft cloth in her hand tightly. She re-adjusted the bag on her shoulder. "What does Alexi look like?" she asked quietly, her eyes scanning the airport as it crowded with people. When Kristen didn't answer, Alayna frowned and looked back at the shifter. She was out cold. "Kristen?" Alayna asked quietly. She put a hand Kristen's shoulder and shook her gently. "Kristen? Wake up." Nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Alexi felt the scent of Kristen's scent, along with Alayna's and sighed walking towards the scent.
"Kristen?" He called out, seeing her sitting on a bench, but not moving. Alayna, he remembered her, though he knew she had no idea who he was, was standing near her. He sighed, this wasn't good. He walked over, people instinctively moving away from the incredibly quick and handsom man.
"You must be Alayna. I'm Alexi" He murmured, his light accent making him a bit difficult to understand. He knelt in front of Kristen, placing his cold hand on her face. She was very ill, probably because of the whole bond thing she had with Demitri. Sighing, he scooped the ailing girl into his arms effortlessly.
"We don't live to far from here. She's probably just tired, she's been flying for almost twenty four hours consecutively" He said, smiling at Alayna in a calm manner.
"Do you have an baggage? Or is this it?" He asked, still cradling Kristen as he nodded at the bag on the floor.

Demitri shuddered, the pain moved, no longer in his heart but everywhere. Blackness was crowding in on his half opened eyes and he was breathing harshly. Something was wrong, terribly, terribly wrong. He opened his mouth to call out, but wasn't able to make a noise. He felt as if he were suffocating, even though that was impossible. His eyes shut and he was lost in a world of darkness, living with only that and the pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Alayna gasped in surprise. She jumped a bit, taking a step back without thinking as Alexi introduced himself. She stared at him for a moment before remembering her manners and her eyes fell to the floor. "Yes. I'm Alayna..." she murmured quietly. Holding her shoulder bag, Alayna reached over for the one other suticase Kristen had been caring for her. "This is all I have." she muttered sadly, shrugging. She watched with slight amazement as Alexi picked Kristen up with little to no problems.

Cold. Some one was moving her. No, they were holding her. Why was she so cold? "Demitri?" Kristen murmured, having been awoken by the movement. No, the burning was still there. A shudder ran through her. Someone other than Demitri was holding her...Kristen shivered at the thought, and realized it must be Alexi. He was here, good, she would be home soon. That was her last thought before she passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: