Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Demitri laughed a bit at Kristen. Not in a cruel way, just in a sort of amused way. Temperature and her reactions to it never ceased to amuse him. He wrapped his arm around her waist, resting her against his side that was not occupied by bags.
"Car's right there love" He said, nodding at the black SUV that Alexi had already started and was currently warming up. He released her and sped up, knocking on the back to let his brother know to unlock it. The trunk popped open and Demitri deposited his and Keith's bags in the back while he waited for Kristen.

Keith nodded and smiled at Kristen. "Okay" He said, walking towards the SYV and sliding in the back. He automatically did up his seat belt, waiting for the others. Demitri hopped in the front seat, mainly so he could talk with his brother, so that left Kristen next to Keith.
"Wow" Keith murmured, looking out the window and sighing. He had noticed snowboards on the roof of the car, and had assumed that they were for Demitri and Alexi, seeing as he had no intention of boarding and he didn't know what Kristen did.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:18 am

"Yea, yea I see it." Kristen murmured, trying not to smile as Demitri pulled her closer. She tossed her bag into the back, closing the trunk as Demitri headed for the front seat. Pulling the jacket around her tighter, Kristen shivered again before jumping in the back seat behind Demitri. Since it was warmer in the truck, Kristen took off her white coat, leaving on Demitri's as she buckled up.

Kristen sighed with relief, letting the breath out slowly as she leaned back in her chair. The flight was over. They were here. Demitri was happy, Keith looked about as exhausted as she was. Everything was alright. Kristen's heart fell as her mind flashed her the dream quickly and she tried not to flinch. Maybe not everything was alright after all...
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 am

So what's the big suprise? You told me on the phone that you had one Alexi said, immediatly falling back into Russian now that he was sitting with Demitri. Though the vampire could speak English, he preferred his native language.
Oh, it's nothing big really. Just that, well I dunno if I'm gonna go back to school. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but I think I need to move onto something new Demitri replied shrugging. It was true, vampires got bored fairly easily, and he was getting the same way with the school. He hadn't really talked to Kristen about this, and he hoped she'd be willing to travel with him.
Ah, so have you spoken to Kristen about this yet? Alexi asked, arching a perfect, blonde eyebrow at his brother.
Demitri laughed nervously, but shook his head 'no'.
I plan to this holiday. When we have a moment alone together. I figured that would be better He responded, as Alexi nodded.

Keith yawned, ignoring the two vampires. He had tried to learn Russian, but had failed rather spectacularly, it seemed languages were not his thing. Sighing, he glanced out the window, they were headed out of the busy city and towards the high, snow covered mountains to the north. He smiled, despite Alayna not being here, this was going to be a good vacation, or at least, he hoped it was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Kristen had her eyes closed as she leaned back against her seat. She could hear Alexi and Demitri talking, in Russian, but the vampires were too quiet for her too hear. And right now, it would take too much out of her to strain herself to hear. She felt exhausted, more so than usual, and it worried her. She didn't want to fall asleep, lest her dream return to her again.

Forcing herself awake, Kristen leaned foward a bit to put a hand on Demitri's shoulder. She could feel his cold skin through the light shirt and smile lightly, tiredly. Resting her forehead on the back of Demitri's head rest, Kristen sighed. "I had that dream again." her voice was quiet, hardly even a whisper, but she knew Demitri would hear her. Although the dream on the plane had been vivid, it wasn't the first. Over and over she had seen that house, the snow and fire. Only with her last dream did it make sense. "I'm afraid to fall asleep, how much longer?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Demitri smiled at Alexi, before turning a bit in his seat as Kristen caught his attention. He frowned as she spoke, knowing his brother overhead her as he turned, looking concerned.
"Not far, another fifteen to twenty minutes with Alexi's driving" He murmured softly, laughing a bit as his brother accelerated the car.
"Maybe less"
He stretched his arm behind him, rubbing her leg reassuringly as he focused on the snowy road. Humans would be terrififed to drive in this sort of weather with these road conditions, but with a vampire, it was fun.

Alexi looked questioningly at Demitri, his eyes asking silent questions. "I'll tell you later" Demitri mouthed to him, not wanting to stress Kristen out anymore right now. The car flew down the road, as they headed towards the cabin by one of Russia's more famous ski resorts. Finally the car pulled into the heated driveway.
"We're here" Alexi said, hopping out and grabbing the bags from the trunk. The cabin looked like something out of a magazine, and in fact, it was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 pm

"Alright.." Kristen murmured, keeping her head rested against the back of Demitri's chair. She felt the truck accelertate, and knew Alexi must have heard her as well. She smiled as Demitri's hand found her, and Kristen relaxed a bit. She closed her eyes, waiting patiently for those last few minutes to pass.

Feeling the truck slow to a stop, Kristen sat up and hurridly threw on her thicker coat. She pushed open the door, shivering instantly at the cold air as it hit her face. That was going to take a while to get used too...Kristen's eyes fell to the cabin and a smile threathened to break over her face.

"Impressive." She finally commented, having zipped up her coat and folded her arms over her chest. "Very impressive. Looks warm." she realized, smiling finally and laughing, her breath turning into a small white puff before her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Demitri laughed and slid from the car, shaking his head at the white air in front of her face.
"I can't do that" He commented, shaking his head and watching as Keith made his way tiredly after Alexi. He grinned and walked over to her, his pale skin looking more so in the white surroundings.
"I've been told it's warm" He said, lacing his fingers with her's and leading her inside.

The cabin was decorated much like one in a movie. Large, thick carpets covered the hard wood floors. Cushy furniture, a huge roaring fire and a wodden, spiral stair case that led upstairs to the washroom and bedrooms. The deck around the house had a hot tub, and the hallways down stairs led to the game/tv room and the well stocked kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Kristen took her bag from the back of the truck before letting Demitri lead her into the cabin. She shuddered as he took her hand; his own felt as cold as the air. Kristen chuckled, suddenly remembering the day he had told her she needed to start wearing gloves. Maybe now wouldn't be such a bad time.

"Oh thank the gods, a fire." Kristen breathed as Demitri opened the door to the cabin. Her shoulders fell in relief and her bag fell from her grip. She took a few deep breaths, as if she hadn't seen a fire in weeks of being trapped in ice. She laughed then, drawing her eyes away from the fire to look around the rest of the cabin. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Demitri laughed at Kristen and grabbed her bag off of the floor.
"You and I are upstairs in the main bedroom. Keith has the room next door" He said, disappearing up the stairs with all the bags and dropping them in the pre-stated rooms. He quickly turned up the heat in Kristen and his room before he stepped into Keith's and did the same. Grinning he appeared back down the stairs, wrapping his arms over her shoulders and kissing her cheek with his cold lips.
"I turned on the heat in the bedroom" He told her, grinning at Keith as Alexi appeared back downstairs.
"Hot tub's on" He said, smiling at them.

Keith smiled at Alexi and Demitri.
"I think I'm just gonna go lie down" He said, looking at the painting tube in his hand. He walked slowly up the stairs and sat down on the bed, before opening the small tube and carefully unrolling the painting. Smiling he glanced down it, the painting was flawless, Alayna was certainly talanted. Speaking of Alayna, he should call her.
Opening his cell he quickly dialed her number, pressing the phone to his ear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh alright." Kristen said, smiling as Demitri ran up the stairs with her bag. She watched him disappear before jumping in front of the fire.
By the time Demitri came back down the stairs, Kristen had taken off her thick white coat and was in her tiger form, curled up like a cat in front of the fire. The mighty cat's chest rose and fell with Kristen's soft breathing. Her ears flickered, hearing Demitri on the stairs. She opened her eyes lazily before shifting back as he wrapped his arms around her.

She laughed quietly and shuddered as Demitri kissed her. "Uh, I just got warm." she teased, chuckling quietly. She looked up as Keith walked towards the stairs and she frowned, watching the angel all the way up the stairs as her mind replayed the dream.
"Demitri, what's the time zone difference from here to the states?" she asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Demitri smiled as Kristen shifted back, "Whoops" He said, tightening his arms around her and flopping back onto the thick, warm couch. He pulled a blanket down and wrapped it around her.
"There, better?" He asked, closing his eyes and resting his head back against the couch.
'Uh, the time difference?" He mumbled, opening his eye and looking thoughtful.
"Thirteen hours" He replied, after a moment of thought. He watched Keith, looking concerened.

Keith frowned and flipped his phone shut after leaving a brief message. Where was Alayna? He sighed, he had her house number, but he didn't want to disturb them if there was no point. He sighed, it was six pm here in Russia, so it was seven am back home, so Alayna could still be asleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Kristen sighed as Demitri pulled her closer and wrapped a blanket around her. That, plus the fire and her thick clothes made it absouletly perfect. "Yea, much better now." she said quietly, nestling herself inside the blankets and pushing herself closer to him. Kristen thought for a moment before nodding to herself. "So it's early morning over there..." she murmured. That was good, it meant there was still hope.

After another moment, Kristen opened her eyes and looked back at the fire. Her eyes grew distant as she watched the flames flicker, the light reflecting in her eyes. A frown swept over her face, but Kristen blinked and it was gone. "So what are the plans for tomorrow?" she asked, pulling a cheery and excited demenour over her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 pm

"Yea" Demitri responded, sighing and grinning at her. He heard Keith mumbled upstairs, and figured he was leaving a message for Alayna. He sighed, both Kristen and Keith worried about the human girl a lot. He figured he should more, but he couldn't. He didn't understand Alayna at all, and only really hung around with her if Kristen was. He kissed the top of her head, watching Alexi bustle around, setting stuff up.
"Dude, Christmas isn't like tomorrow, cihll" He said in English, so Kristen could understand.

"Tomorrow? Well I think we're gonna go snowboarding or something. Our porch opens out onto one of the runs, so we'll board down, then use the lift to go back up and spend the whole day on the slopes. Keith'll probably stay here though" He said, frowning. His friend was far to sore to snowboard. He could probably use the hot tub, provided he was really careful.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Kristen smirked, watching Alexi for a while like a cat would watch a dangling ball of string. "I see where you get it from now." She teased, looking up at Demitri with her tongue caught between her teeth. She pulled the blanket around her hands inhaleing sharply. They were starting to warm back up, which surprisngly hurt. Holding back a growl, Kristen dug her hands into the blanket before looking back at Demitri.

"Sounds like fun." Kristen said thoughtfully, nodding to herself. She still hadn't completely agreed to skiing or snowboarding lessons, mainly due to the cold. If things were better in the morning, maybe she'd think about taking a stab at it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Demitri arched an eyebrow at her, "Get what?" And of course it's fun" He said, smiling brightly. He loved snowboarding, but he had for years. He sighed and tucked the blanket around her more, absentmindedly of course. He didn't really realize he was doing it anymore. He watched Alexi, laughing as his brother dashed outside and came in carrying a large tree, effortlessly.
"Nice" He said, knowing his brother had probably just cut the thing down.

Alexi laughed and walked over by the fire, in an already cleared out corner, where he had set up the tree stand. Carefully he place the tree in the stand, tightening the screws that held the trunk in place.
"Weirdo" He teased his brother as he disppeared into the kitchen and came back with a jug of water, filling the stand so the tree would survive the coming few weeks. Sighing he stood back, grinning.
"You guys gonna help me decorate tonight?" He asked, smiling as Demitri nodded.
"Of course bro"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"You're always moving around." Kristen muttered, nodding her head towards Alexi. "Just like him. Can't seem to sit still to save your life." She watched Alexi with sharp, curious eyes, wondering what the vampire was up to. Once the tree was secure in the corner, Kristen smiled warmly. Her eyes danced over the branches, and Kristen nodded to Alexi in agreement to decorating. She took a small shaky breath, tilting her head against Demitri's chest as she looked at the tree.

"I can't remember the last time I helped decorate a Christmas tree..." she said quietly. Her voice sounded hurt, but at the same time over-joyed. Kristen chuckled, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes rouhgly, muttering to herself angrily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Demitri laughed.
"Yea, Sven and Vlad hate us for it" He murmured, shaking his head and grinning at her. He noted the change in her voice and frowned.
"Oh?" He said, his own voice stiffening. He hated her family, and this latest offence was not making him to happy.

Alexi glance up, noticing the changes in both their voices.
"That's silly. Well then you have to help us decorate this one. You and Keith are welcome to eat first. There's tons of food in the Kitchen. Demitri told me that humans need to eat rather regularly" He teased. Dodging as Demitri threw a pillow at him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yea..." Kristen murmured, rubbing her face again. "I stopped going home for Christmas after my freshman year..." she said quietly. "I made it somewhat of a hoilday tradition, not to leave the school." Turning around to look up at him, Kristen smirked. "I made an acception this year, I firgured it would be different...better." She smiled warmly at Demitri for a moment before turning back around as Alexi spoke.

She smiled with a light shrug, and then laughed as Demitri tossed a pillow at his brother. "Most humans need to have three meals a day." Kristen muttered. "I can get by with one, depending on what I eat. Keith on the other hand...." she trailed off, shaking her head and laughing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"Keith either eats a lot, or not at all" Demitri said, smiling. The angel was definately an odd one most of the time. He sighed, frowning.
"Well I'm glad you made an exception" He said, grinning. He had already gotten Alexi to buy her present, as well as Keith's. Despite being vampires, they tended to celebrate holidays in a rather 'human-like' and fun manner.

Alexi grinned at Kristen.
"Same, we always have a lot of fun" He said, grinning at his brother.
"We do tend to go a bit overboard. Demitri never celebrated christmas as a human" He said by way of explenation. His brother had been born to an extremely poor, farming family. So christmas had only been another day of the year. Not to mention that his family hadn't celebrated christmas really at all. They hadn't believed in Christ or Christanity, as they had believed in only the old gods. Which is why, despite Keith, Demitri always said gods.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Kristen looked back at Demitri, the same grin on her face. "I am too. Even if I have to deal with the cold." she said, pulling her grin back to a smile. Turning back to face Alexi, Kristen tilted her head. "Is it possible to go over board during the hoildays?" she asked curiously, frowning slightly at the thought.

"I mean, isn't that the point?" Kristen laughed quietly at the thought before shrugging it off. Her eyes wandered back to the fire. She let out a small breath, resting back against Demitri, her eyes unblinking. Kristen smiled, before closing her eyes against the light.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 pm

"Well I've been told we go a bit overboard" Alexi said with a shrug, grinning at her.
"But I dunno, I don't think so. The holidays are supposed to be all about going overboard" He returned his attention to the tree, straightening the massive spruce with his bare hands. Brushing his now dirty hands against his jeans he turned, opening a door and disappearing into the basement of the house, returning a few moments later with a few boxes, marked decorations.

Demitri smiled and kissed Kristen's cheek lightly.
"Hungry, you missed dinner on the plane" He asked her softly, knowing that she did need to eat regularly. He sighed and buried his face against her neck, taking in her clean scent softly. It was nice, being here, where he felt most comfortable, with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 am

Kristen smiled at Alexi, and opened her eyes to watch him straighten the tree. She watched him leave to retrieve the decortaions and turned to face Demitri while he was gone. "No. I'll eat in the morning..." Kristen said queitly. She closed her eyes as Demitri rested against her, instantly wrapping an arm around his neck and letting out a sigh of content.

A small smile came to her face as Alexi came back and she turned her attention to him. Seeing the boxes, Kristen's face lit up, and she smiled. "Do you think Keith'll want to help?" she asked, looking over at the staircase. "He's probably asleep..." Kristen was actually fighting sleep right now. Jet lag was catching up to her, but she wanted to decorate the tree.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 am

Demitri nodded and kissed Kristen lightly.
"Alright" He responded, before turning to watchi his brother. "Keith's definately asleep, just let him be. I'm sure he won't mind" He murmured, glancing up the stairs for a brief moment before letting out a small sigh. He wasn't used to the angel always being so tired, and it really pained him to see it.
"Are you tired?" He asked, suddenly. Forgetting that like all 'human-like creatures' she was suseptiable to jet lag and other such things, like illness.

Alexi opened the boxes, pulling out a silver star and grinning, "Want to put the star on top?" He asked Kristen, knowing that she probably would particularly if she had missed out on doing this for the last couple years.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Kristen smiled after Demitri kissed her. "A bit, but I wanna help decorate the tree." she said quietly before sitting up, the blankets still wrapped around her shoulders. Her eyes went wide as Alexi held up the silver star and she nodded.

"Yes! But that goes last." She said quietly, almost child-like as she slipped from the coach to sit on the floor next to the boxes of decortaions. Curiously, Kristen opened each one to look inside, finding the tree lights. "Hey, Demitri, come be useful." she said, holding up the massive string of lights with a small grin on her face.

Her attention was quickly caught by another box of colorful orniments. Putting the lights on the carpet beside her, Kristen reached over, smiling. Letting the blanket slip from her shoulders, Kristen pushed the box to the tree, carefully stepping around the others to get closer. Pulling out orniments at random, Kristen placed them at various spots on the tree.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Demitri laughed and leapt agily off the sofa, grabbing the string of the lights and quickly decorating the tree with them, careful not to knock off any of her decorations. Instead of using a ladder to reach the top of the tree, Demitri leapt, disappearing into a mere blur as he covered the tree in lights. Landing lightly he grinned, "There" He said, plugging in the cord and admiring his handiwork. The lights were pastel coloured and hid amongst the branches, twinkling and sparkling merrily.

He glanced at Kristen, smiling at her childlike behaviour. She seemed to be really enjoying the decorating aspect of the holiday. He wondered vaugly if she would decide to cook some grand meal or something. He sighed and grabbed one of the decortations, admiring it for a moment. All of the decorations were fairly old, ancient by Kristen's standereds and antique. All of them had come from Demitri, Alexi, Vlad or Sven's human or early vampire lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: