HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Jake shook his head."When I heard the gun stop fireing, I looked back and the female was already takeing him away. He was out cold."He said. He started to see black again and he knew that he was going to pass out.

OOC: I don't know if I can reply tommrow. I came home sick from school and my mom wants me to rest tommrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Ooc\\
Understood, I might be gone most of the afternoon because my family have to pick up my cousin from the airport and I'm tagging along with a video camera, so I might reply till the next day, we're going to eat out and it will be a while till we get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm

(okies!)

Sarah sighed. "i suppose it's good enough for now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:53 pm

The nurse caught him before he landed on the ground. She placed him on another bed and looked at the wounds. She took off his helment and placed it on the chair he was sitting on. She took the bullets out of his shoulder, back and side. She then wraped up where she had taken the bullets out.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Sarah laid back in her bed, to recover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Silver walked into the werewolf's hideout and her legs felt like sticks the time she made it, the weight didn't bother her at all at first but now it did. She clinged on to her strenght and managed to speak out to see if any of the other werewolves were in, "Medical Attetion needed!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 am

Medics rushed over to Jason. "Again!?", one of them said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strongwolf66
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Jake woke up. He felt pain in his back as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 am

"Sadly, yes." Silver answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Mon May 30, 2011 4:19 pm

(Hollaback! Strongwolf hasn't been on in at least a year, but we can, maybe, continue this ourselves, michi?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Ooc\\
I dunno, cuz we already got a couple going just ourselves.
P8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 pm

(I know, but the absurdity of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers fighting mythical beasts is quite enticing...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Ooc\\
I guess.
;w;
One more won't hurt, hopefully I can toggle here and onto drawing.
x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:23 pm

(Yay!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Ooc\\
You're posting though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

(Fine...)

"What's happened to him this time?", one of them asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:34 pm

"Got shot." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 pm

"Again?", another inquired. "Heh. You should see the other guy.", Jason said weakly, cracking a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:48 pm

"Yea and shut your trap." Silver glowered quietly towards Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 1:53 pm

'I wouldn't talk, traitor.", Jason growled, glaring over at Silver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 2:00 pm

Her white eyes narrowed onto to him and she snarled, before turning her back onto to him, walking towards her cozy room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

"I'm reporting you to Lupin!", he called after her, quite unhappy about the events that had transpired so far today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

"Go on ahead!" She yelled over her shoulder from down the hall. It echoed within the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Jason sighed slightly. Why had she helped the ODST? They were the enemy! It didn't make sense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   Tue May 31, 2011 2:47 pm

She shut the door and sat onto her bed, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next