Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 am

"Not a problem at all." He grinned. Silver picked up the spoon and scopped up a small amount placing it close to her lips, she smiled, "It gives a homey feeling, thanks Cina."
"Stop flattering me!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am

(I thought it was Cena...)

Jason ate a small spoonful, and smiled. "It tastes even better than it smells."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 am

Ooc\\
Leave me alone I just woke up from a five hour sleep.
lol
xD

Bic//
"The rolls?" She asked picking up one.
"From scratch." He nodded. She took a bite and smiled, "Yum."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 am

Jason took a bite from his roll,. "Very, very good. Cena, you are an amzing cook."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 am

"He makes a killer cake though so you have to try the desert." Silver giggled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 am

"I definitely will."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 am

Silver took a fork and began to eat the little slice of heaven.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:01 am

Jason finsihed his soup, and then quickly ate the cake. "So delicious..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:05 pm

"Aight, now you guys gotta go before the other werewolves hind me for giving you lunch early." Cena murmured collecting the plates and he gave a wink, "See ya later for dinner." And he walked off. Silver smiled then turned to Jason, "All right, come on, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Jason nodded. "He seemed very nice.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 am

"He's like an older brother I wished for." She smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 am

"So, where shall we be going on our walk?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 am

"I dunno, I usually walk outside around the building. I like the breezes that come and go."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am

"Very well then, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 am

Silver came up to one of the exits leading out of the building and a wind immediatley struck her face, whipping her hair around her face. She gave a small laugh, "It's pretty strong today."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Jason smiled. "Indeed it is. Almost unusually strong. There's probably a storm coming. Even more reason to enjoy our walk while we can."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:48 am

She nodded her head, pushing the strands back from her eyes tucking it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 am

Cade smiled slightly. "So, let's be off, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:41 am

She nodded her head and began to walk off, hands stuffed into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

(Dammit. Jason, not cade!)

Jason walked alongside her, smiling at the beauty of nature.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Ooc\\
Keke
>w<

Bic//
Silver glanced around the place, letting her thoughts wonder. How would life be if she remained a human?
Probably boring? Or wonderful? The female gave a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

*derp*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

"So how long have you an Jack known each other to keep a good mutual between the both of you?" She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"Well, I've known him all my life, considering that I'm... uh... I'm his son..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 pm

She stopped short, shocked by the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next