Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 am

"Heh. I guess I have a bit of a penchant for getting shot, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:30 am

She shook her head, and changed into a werewolf, picking him up. Silver began to run back to base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:39 am

"Eh. I'm getting used to it. I think I might be getting immune to the pain..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 am

"I'm not waiting to find out." She murmured. Silver can feel the blood coming down onto her fur and began to feel icky, but knew she had to get Jason to the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 am

"Why is it that you help me? I threaten to shoot you, I report you to the boss, I order you around, and generally act like a jerk. So why do you help me?", Jason said, looking up at Silver's face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 am

Her ears folded back a bit, confused on this too, why does she continue on helping him?
Anyone else could've left him to die if he treated them just the way he has been doing to her.
"I dunno." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 am

"Well, you have to have a reason..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 am

"Probably what my heart tells me. I'm to help and fight with my comrades, I can't just leave them to suffer."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 am

"Heh. Nice. Most of the soldiers would just leave me to die. I admit I'm not too nice most of the time..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 am

"Well I'm a different story, nothing like you." She murmured, walking into the base as she had finally reached it. Silver walked in and yelled out, "Medics!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 am

The nurses cursed to themselves as they rushed over. "We're gonna name part of this place after you if you keep getting shot...", one of them muttered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 am

Silver felt relieved as they carried him off and she shifted to her normalself, looking down at her jacket and hands, it was covered in a thick coat of blood and she sighed, taking one last glance at Jason before walking off to the showers to get cleaned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 am

Jason sighed slightly as Silver left, and let the nurses carry him away.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 am

She leaned against the wall of the showers as the hot water ran down her body, cleaning the dry blood off.
"Damn, this war is such a mess." She growled quietly to herself, before turning the water off and stepped out to dry herself in a towel.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 am

Jason passed in and out of consciousness as the nurses worked on him, due to the anesthesia. When he wasn't aware of what was going on around him, he was dreaming about Silver, how beautiful she was... He didn't completely understand why, he'd never thought about her this way before...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

She was walking around the base in a white loose fitted shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Her wet hair, hung heavily on her head as she didn't bother to dry it up. Silver came upon the medical room and peeked in, closing the door after her. She leaned against the wall watching the nurses work, and one of them looked up to take notice of the small femle but went back to work knowing she wasn't going to cause a racket.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

( Sad Sad owwwwwwwwww.... I burned my finger on the stove...)

Jason looked over to see Silver, and smiled. "Hey there, beautiful.", he said, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Ooc\\
Ouch....
D:

Bic//
She smiled slightly, "Is the medicine taking effect on you?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm

"I can't feel my entire body, so I'd say so."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:07 pm

She smiled and laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:47 pm

'You look nice. Quite... damp."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"I had to take a shower to get your blood off of me." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 am

'Sorry about that. People who have been shot tend to bleed a bit."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 am

She smiled shaking her head, "Of course I knew that. So how long is it going to be before you're back on your feet?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 am

"This stuff is pretty strong. I should be up and kicking tomorrow, if all goes well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)   This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end(ODST vs Werewolves)
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next