Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Satan smirked. "No, it's prefectly all right. In fact, you two might want to try your new instruments.", he said. Matty nodded. A set of drums appeared in front of him. He played an amazing drum solo, better than anything played before. Shirley played a killer riff on the Draconator.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 pm

The fallen angel grinded her teeth against each other, and she pulled her weapon out, having it change into a gloomy silver axle wheel with points crowned in it. She turned on her heel walking away from the group then disappearing into the air. Kirin followed after his sister and same the same thing happened.
"What are the two up to know?" Zero asked turning to Satan.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 am

"Pondering a way to keep you from leaving."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 pm

"Wait, keep us from leaving hell?!" Zero stammered her blue eyes holding the look of fear in them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm

"Of course. what kind of challenge would it be without any opposition?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 pm

She grinded her teeth then clenced them into fist, "Fine then, if they want to play it that way, so will we. Come on you guys, let's look around the place."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Matty sighed slightly. "We 'ave to get out 'a this hellhole, mates..", he said. He put his awesome new drumsticks in his pocket and stood up. Shirley shrugged. "I dunno, I kinda like it here. Has sort of a death metal-ish feel to it." ,she said, smiling. Marcus growled. "guys, we need to leave. I hate it here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 am

Kirin watched from the shadows and pulled out his orb, "Time to play with your new friends Drakeil." he murmured. He pulled off a metal ring that cricled it, and the blue orb broke into half and a small blue dragon jumped out, growing in size as he swam into the lava, letting out a shrilling cry as he entered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Marcus looked towards the direction the shriek came from. "What in the world was that?", he said. "Damned if I kinow, mate.", Matty said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:26 am

Azreal saw her brother's pet dragon lurk within the lava and she smiled, "Time to come out Noble and Blood." She threw what seemed like her grey axle wheel but it was black, with red sprayed over it. But it wasn't a weapon, it was two, long, slim black and red hellhounds as they broke apart from their wheel form, dissolving into simple cave bats flying away.
'Your pets are out, correct?' Kirin's voice came floating in.
'Of crouse you'll see them'
'Ha, let's see if they can face 'em, apparently their deaf, but they are sharp.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 am

"Ah, it seems you'll have your first confrontation of many.", SAtan said. Marcus readied the Heavenshredder, and Shirley readied the Draconator. "Bring it on!", Matty said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Noble and Blood perched themselves upside from the cave and their large brown eyes glanced down to see the band. Drakeil shot out from the lava, crying out, letting drops if the hot liquid run down his long slim body, he calmed down and his large yellow eyes narrowed, "Lunch time isn't it you two?" By then the two hellhounds appeared on either side of the group, having Noble cut off Zero from the rest with her red eyes glowing, "This human looks too thin, we can throw her into the River of Souls for the fallen to feed off from." she spoke.
"Naww, anything that can be eaten is considered food for me." Blood chuckled, running a sloppy wet tongue over his pearly white teeth as he watched the other three.

Kirin still on his ledge waved a glowing blue hand and Drakeil thoughts came in, 'These humans look thin, not enough meat.' he complained.
'Just give them a hard time, keep them far away from the Pick of Destiny, of course we're not alone to guard it.' the sorcerer replied.
'Oh well then, can we scare them somewhere off within Hell?'
'The Unforgiving Forest sounds well.'
'Perfect, the shadow dancers will have fun once we lure them there.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Shirley began shredding a perfect riff on the Draconator, and Marcus accompanied her on the Heavenshredder. All demons watching this occur hissed and shied away, while the sprits of the damned cheered for the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Darkeil tilted his head and let out a laugh, "Try again humans! Noble! Blood!" The two hellhounds coiled their legs and lunged out teeth bared.
"Wacth out!" Zero yelped sitting up on the hot floor. Drakeil's nose scrunched up, "Which one to take as prisioner?" he murmured quietly glancing from band member to member.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Shirley and Marcus began a guitar duet of 'Through Fire and Flames', and the power put out by this was so great that all demons nearby shrieked and fled. Matty joined in on his new drums.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Noble and Blood suddenly landed on the ground on all fours, and shook their heads backing up. They let out shrilling cries coming close and as Drakeil watched his whipped his head around and flew at Zero. She screamed as his teeth snapped above her head, almost snatching her vanilla white city hat. She turned to see a large claw and the blue dragon grabbed her around the waist with a smirk wiped upon his face, "Misery would take care of you during the mean time."
"Let go of me!" she yelled poudning her fist against his scales. Azreal came up and laughed holding a scimitar, "Don't worry human."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:24 pm

"Come on, Zero, started singing! Use the powers in your new mic!", Marcus called, careful to keep playing. As they finished the song, they moved to 'Killer Queen'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:31 pm

"Oh sh- I mean you gotta be kidding me...in this condition!?" she yelled from above. Azreal's scimitar began to glow and a lash of wind flew staright at Zero, before she even had to chance to began the wind stuck her and let out a cry instead, then collapsing into a heavy sleep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 pm

"Damnit...", Matty said under his breath. "Come on, sheila, get up!", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Azreal began to glow a black and Drakeil began to disappear into a cloud of smoke as he was ready to meet Misery.
"Try finding her." the fallen angel spat before disappearing, a few of her secondary feathers fell from thin air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:40 pm

The group stopped playing, and the demons breathed a sigh of relief as the pain ceased. "We gotta save Zero!", Marcus said. "But first, a little extra challenge.", Satan said, smiling. He snapped his fingers, and at that instant, Matty, Marcus, and Shirley were all teransported to a completely location in Hell, each one with a theme mocking the musician. In Marcus' area, it was filled with defaced portraits of angels, and broken crosses. In Matty's, it was incredibly bland and colourless, everything black and white. Nothing interesting at all. And in Shirley's, it was overwhelming girly and feminine, and going against everything she stood for. It burned her eyes to see it!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Drakeil and Azreal appeared in a large ashy brown room along with Kirin, Noble, and Blood. They turned to see a figure emerge from the shadows, "The human Satan spoke of?"
"This one is less fesity than the others, but we really don't know." the dragon smirked, gently placed down Zero on the red carpet they stood on. The figure came down and bent to stroke a hand softly across her cheek, "She's rather quiet cold, isn't she?"
"Reminds me of a vampire." Kirin huffed turning away, arms crossed. The figure got up and pulled off his head to show a face or a young twenty-year-old man. His red hair glistened under the dim light of candles around the room, and he smiled showing his pearly white teeth, "Noble, can you stay so you can help me watch over this human?"
"Honored too." she answered.
"The rest of you are dismissed." the man spoke. Everyone else disappeared beside the bloodhound and she turned to see Misery carrying Zero in his arms, "Come, we shall bring this lady to her room."
"As so Misery." Noble nodded. He smiled again then walked down a hallway with the female canine following after him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm

"Where the hell am I?", Matty said to himself, looking around. "Crikey, this is the place a me nightmares!", he said, horrified by the area he was in. "Oh.... my.... god....", Shirley said, looking at the horrifyingly girly area she was in. "This place... is awful! It's horrifying!", Marcus said, terrified by the many sacreligious things around him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Zero gasped waking up in a snowy white room. Light poured in through a large window to her left and she sat up on a large white plush bed to glance around the white room. For a moment Zero assumed she saw heaven till a large bloodhound appeared from out of the blue at the foot of her bed, "Sorry kiddo you're still in hell."
"Lovely." She murmured. The hellhound stepped around the bed and at glance Zero knew it was one of Azreal's pets, but she didn't look threating at all.
"Listen to me, if you just lend me your ears." she spoke. The singer turned to face the hellhound and she spoke, "Yes I am her pet. Name's Noble. but I'm actually more kinder then the other brutes, even my own twin, Blood."
'"Do you have a clue where my friends are then? Prove me." Zero said turning to face the canine. Noble sighed shaking her head, "No clue dear. Satan could of have put them anywhere and hell and we hounds are restricted from a few places, so no idea."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm

"This place is awful!", Marcus, Matty, and Shirley said in unison without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next