Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

i and i (1x1) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Adrian sank back down, nodding.
"Yea, that's fine, you're the nurse" He teased, trying to make the rabbit feel more comfortable with him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 pm

"Okay." Oliver hastily replied and shuffled away. He was only naturally scared of him, because a snow leopard wouldn't hesitate to snap up a rabbit. He shook his head and stood up straight. We are mostly people. If he ate me, it would be partially cannibalism. Besides, his brother likes me. he thought, attempting to dismiss the feeling. Finding the medication, Oliver starting back towards Keith, starting to miss the warmth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Adrian shook his head, Oliver would always be scared of him, well, he assumed he would. He stood up, "I'm gonna go grab some food, want anything?" He asked curiously.
Keith glanced up, he was starting to miss Oliver as well, he enjoyed having someone with him, and he really did care for Oliver.
"Meds?" He asked, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Hearing the word food, the first thing Oliver's mind went to was carrot stew. "Ah, it's been so long since I had some..." he sighed. Faun also heard, as she was also waking up slightly. Her mind went to much the same place, and immediately she suggested it to Adrian. Her brother had just come into the room with Keith. "Your brother's gonna get some food. Want anything?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Adrian made a face, "Carrot stew?" He grumbled, but nodded.
"Alright, I'll get some" He, personally, wanted a steak or something. He was sure that Keith would only want some chicken soup or something.

Keith winced, "Food?" He shrugged, "Adrian knows what to get me" He said with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Faun made a small 'yay' sort of sound before settling in the chair a bit more.

Oliver handed the pills to Keith. "Here." he said, quickly cuddling up to Keith again afterward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Adrian sighed, grabbing his jacket and wallet as he padded out of the appartment, making sure to grab his keys. He felt sort of odd, Faun and Oliver had officially moved in, and he had never lived with anyone besides his brother before, not that he minded. The two siblings were nice enough.

Keith smiled, popping back the pain meds and sighing. He looked at Oliver as he cuddled up against him, a small smile on his face.
"Hey" He murmured, wrapping his arm around Oliver lightly.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

"Hmm?" The noise came from a rather happy rabbit.

((Sorry for short post.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Keith chuckled, "Sleepy?" He asked, letting Oliver's head rest on his chest. He sighed contently, looking around the bare bedroom. He really did need to decorate this place.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 pm

"Naw, just very comfortable and happy." he said, snuggling him a bit more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

"Good" Keith said, looking at the TV in room, though he was far to lazy to even consider turning it on. He sighed, tightening his arm for a moment, he really dod enjoy this, it was the nicest he'd felt in awhile.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:51 pm

He's so warm~ The rabbit thought, an ear flopping over Keith's chest to warm him further. Quickly, he scooted himself upwards and delivered a kiss to the hawk's cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Keith flicked his eyes open for a moment.
"Hey" He teased, wondering if he'd ever adjust to how fast Oliver could move.
"You're far to fast" He mumbled, shaking his head and stretching for a moment, before letting his arms wrap contently around the rabbit again.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm

((Holy srap. I just looked back, and Oliver is an inch away from being 6 feet. And his ears are two feet. I forgot he was so tall. It seems like he'd be smaller.))

Oliver half-lidded his eyes. He'd been toasting on this chest for awhile, so if he moved, it'd get cold. Knowing this full well, he pulled his ear from it and nuzzled his face into Keith's, his nose squishing on the opposing cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:21 pm

OOC: Woah.. It does seem like he would be small compared to Keith. Lol

BIC:
Keith looked at Oliver, rolling his eyes lightly. He felt squished, good squished, but still squished. Oliver's nose was scrunched against his cheek, it felt good, but he definately needed to grow accoustomed to someone being around him so much. He didn't mind, not when it was Oliver, because with Oliver, it felt right, good.

Adrian opened the door to the appartment.
"Food" he called out, putting down the bags on the kitchen table, and glancing around.
"Um, rabbit food" He scrunched up his nose, "Chicken soup for Keith" He said, pulling out the styrafom container, and setting his own steak on the counter.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:49 pm

((Am I the only one who looks back at what they've written or do you do it too?))

Raising his ears to their normal height again, Oliver shuffled into a slightly propped up position. Adrian coming in had made him remember that the world wasn't all cuddles, Keith, and warmth. Now worries came back to him. He wondered what Faun was doing, how she was feeling. He wondered of the time, lateness, when he had to go to work again. He looked at Adrian. "Excuse me, what time is it?" he asked in the politest voice he could muster.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

OOC: Nope, I look back a lot =]

BIC:
Adrian glanced at Oliver, before pulling a battered cell phone from his pocket.
"Um, eleven" He said, shrugging. He put a steak, non-cooked, onto a plate, a small smile on his face as he went to sit down. He glanced at Oliver again, waving his hand in the direction of the food.
"I got your carrot stew or whatever" He muttered, scrunching up his nose. Faun seemed to like it, that or she was really hungry as the younger rabbit was inhaling the stuff.

Keith frowned as Oliver disappeared, he shrugged, rolling onto his good side and curling up tiredly. He yawned, rubbing his good arm over his face, the pills had made him tired, and now all he wanted was to cuddle up to Oliver and sleep for a week, maybe more.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm

((I was re-reading the Dragonlords yesterday. Shade needs to take some serious chill pills.))

Shifting out of the bed, Oliver winced as the cold air nipped at where Keith had been. Shuffling over, he took the stew and went back to Keith. He knelt beside the bed. "I'm going to go check on my sister, is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm

OOC: Hence one of the many reasons I left. lol

BIC:
Keith chuckled softly, "I don't mind at all Oliver, check on your sister, you don't need my permission" He said, shrugging and coughing lightly into the blanket. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of the stew, "How can you eat that?" He grumbled, pulling the blanket childishly over his head, as if he were pretending to hide from the smell.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 pm

After a quick explanation as to how eat soup and a kiss to the cheek, Oliver stood to go.

((Sorry it suddenly got so short. I had something longer, but the page just spontaneously decided to refresh.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:54 pm

OOC: I hate when that happens.

BIC:
Keith rolled his eyes at Oliver.
"Have a good night at work, Adrian'll keep an eye on Faun" He muttered, yawning tiredly and smiling at Oliver.
"Don't work to hard" He teased, listening to Adrian chuckle in the next room.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 pm

"I won't. And you stop rolling your eyes or else I'm gonna roll them back." he half-threatened, before smiling and semi hopping from the room. He looked at his sister who was attempting to feed Rabby, but to no prevail. The toy couldn't open it's mouth and had many carroty stains. Giving up, Faun saw her brother. "OLIVER!" she leaped up over the little table and ran across the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Keith smirked and rolled his eyes.
"You wouldn't hurt me, I'm injured" he teased, shaking his head and curling up as Oliver left.

Adrian whined sharply and threw his hands over his two cat ears. He was highly noise sensitive, and the high pitched-ness of Faun's voice was a lot for him to handle. He growled, shifting automatically into a snow leapord and making himself comfortable on the couch. He figured Oliver was leaving for work, and Keith would be sleeping, though he had no way to amuse Faun, since the only TV was now in Keith's room. Unless the girl wanted to go watch it in their, he had to figure something out.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Oliver gave Faun a hug, then glanced out the nearest window. He saw sunshine and nearly choked on the soup his sister was now pouring into his mouth. "I was supposed to open today!" he said, gulping down the rest of his soup and grabbing his work jacket that he had left on a chair. He yelped a farewell to everyone, before scrambling out the door, tripping all over himself. As soon as her brother was gone, Faun looked at the snow leopard. Her blue eyes lit up as she trotted over and scratched him under the chin.

((I didn't write about him leaving it there, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Keith heard Oliver take off, but he passed out before he heard the door shut, the meds had really kicked in. He yawned, wrapped up, caccoon like in the blankets and he blissfully dreamt, and waited for Oliver to return.

Adrian purred contently, resting his head in Faun's lap, enjoying the attention from the little girl. She wasn't as scared of him as her brother was it seemed, and he rather liked that. He stretched out, before curling up around Faun, letting his tail rest on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: