HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 pm

"No..." Alayna said. "I don't feel cold at all..." She watched the feather's in Keith's wings as they changed direction with the wind. Now she felt nervous. The wind never changed that quickly unless there was a storm...

"Um, Keith...are there mages at this school? Like the ones who can control the weather or the elements?" she asked quietly. When he said that it was windy, Alayna shuddred again.

"Let's go inside." She suggested, trying to surpress the fear in her throat. She had been threathened once today. Alayna wasn't sure if she could surivie another.

Kristen was greeted outside by a strong gust of wind. It threathened to pulled her hair from it's tie as Kristen moved against it. She shivered in the cold wind and frowned. It hadn't been this windy eariler....Stepping from under the walk way, Kristen let her eyes adjust to the sun light before putting her face in the wind.

From her stand point, she couldn't see any darker clouds that announced a storm. Most of them looked white or slightly gray. With this feirce wind, she was expecting black on the horizone. Kristen frowned. So much for hunting as a hawk tonight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

"Yes, there are, Many students here have the ability to control the weather, although not all to this extent" Keith murmured softly, shaking his head and sighing. He nodded his head, agreeing with her. He unfolded his wings, wincing as the wind tore at them. Quickly he muttered something in latin under his breath and they vanished.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Keith quickly grabbed Alayna, ushering her towards the door. The wind was strong, tornado strong, and he doubted it was natural.

Demitri emerged from the gym, his hair wet from showering and slightly tousled. He could hear the wind screaming outside, and it bugged him a bit. There had been no wind earlier, at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Alayna closed her eyes as the wind hit them full blast. She put her head down against it, letting Keith guide her for the moment. "This is insane." she muttered loudly.

She heard the rumble of thunder overhead and screamed with a jump. Her body shook with fear and Alayna quickly ran under the closest protection. Rubbing her arms, which were now covered in goosebumps and made her cold, Alayna bounced in her place. She felt anxious now, and wanted to go inside. She didn't hear Kristen walk up behind her.

"You have the sense for magic!" Kristen exclaimed. Alayna screamed again in surprise and nearly smacked Kristen across the face as the girl laughed. "Extra jumpy at dusk are we?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. Kristen looked over at Keith with a nod.

"I didn't know a thunderstorm was on the menu for today's weather forcast..." she looked over at Alayna. "Might wanna keep her inside for safe measures."

Alayna clenched her fists, unable to find her voice. Kristen read the furry in her new friends face clearly and chuckled. "I haven't the time to teach you how to fight now, or ward off magic for that. But I will later. For now, you'll just have to trust us." Her eyes wandered to Keith again. "He'll keep you safe. And just between me an you human," she added as Alayna blushed. "You need it."

With a deep breath as the wind blew past them, Kristen sighed. "Do you know where Demitri went?" she asked.

Last edited by mystikmage on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 pm

"The gym probably" Keith said, smiling softly at Alayna.
"I suppose I should get her away from all this weather" He had noticed her fear of the thunder, and that had brought out his protective instincts on a whole new scale. He glanced at Kristen, wondering if she really would teach Alayna to fight. If not, he didn't mind protecting her, and he had some 'magic' that only angels could do that was highly effective in most things.

"Demitri's right here" Demitri said, emerging from behind Kristen.
"It looks like one of the weather mages or elementals lost control again" He said, glaring up at the sky. He turned to Kristen, a small smile on his face.
"Ready?" He asked, practically bouncing. He glanced at Alayna and Keith, noticing the difference in them almost instantly, he'd have to talk to Kristen about it once they were away from the fallen angel and human.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Alayna shook her head with fury, which was quick to disappear as lightening cracked through the sky. Without another word, she walked past Demitri and into their dorm building. Kristen watched with a surprised look on her face.

"She fears the storms?" she asked quietly, more to herself than anyone. Kristen whistled. She nodded to Demitri. "Good, saves me the trip to the gym..." Kristen frowned at the weather, shaking her head. "I have a feeling I won't find anything good tonight. Yea I'm ready." she added with a deep sigh.

"See ya later Keith. Don't wait up for us." she said with a laugh. Crouching, she turned into a tiger and ran off against the wind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Keith waved to his friend, watching for a moment as Demitri took off, jogging easily along side Kristen. He turned and followed after Alayna, worried about her.
"Hey" He said catching up with her, "Are you alright?" He asked her worridly. It was strange, to worry about a human like this, so strongly. The tall fallen angel sighed to himself, slightly concerened about himself, as well as her.

He slipped his key from his pocket.
"Would you like to come to mine and Kristen's room?" He offered, if she wanted to, he could set up a movie on his iPod, but if not he could always amuse himself drawing.

Demitri trotted beside Kristen, a hand intertwined in her fur automatically. It was sort of a habit he had developed whenever they went hunting. He grinned at her, not saying anything, but it was a companionable silence.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Once inside the building, Alayna headed towards her room. She didn't get half-way done the hallway once Keith caught up to her. She took a deep breath rubbing her face with a sigh. "Yea. I'm alright." she muttered. She went to turn the knob at her room door, finding it locked.

Alayna cursed, searching her pockets for the room key. She cursed again, realized she had left her room key in the room. Demitri had locked the door. Sighing, Alayna nodded to Kieth. "Sure, I'll come along. Can't get into my room anyway..." she muttered.

The tigeress eyes glanced over at Demitri has a hand wond it's way into her fur. She didn't mind at all; he and Kristen had done this many times. Once on the outskirts of the forest, Kristen took an extra lunge and jump, flipping as she transformed back into a human. She landed in a crouch on the hill that over-looked the school; behind her was the forest.

"Did you see...?" she asked, nodding to the school, meaning Kieth and Alayna. More times then not, Kristen's eyes and instinct were as sharp as the predetor's she could shift into. She smirked, pulling out her hair as the night cooled and the breeze blew past them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Keith nodded, sliding his own key from his pocket and walking the few doors down to his room.
Sliding the key into the lock and opened the door, flicking the lights on as he stepped inside. The room looked exactly like anyone elses in the school, just decorated differently. He hadn't really done any decorating, as Kristen was more into that sort of thing. He deposited his bag on his bed, stepping aside so that she had room.

Once inside he allowed his wings to reappear, flaring them out to check for damage from the wind. Sighing, he winced, they were definately wrenched, and even bent.
"Oh joy" He murmured, gesturing for her to sit down.

"Yea I did" Demitri said, smiling and grinning.
"What do you think?" He asked her, arching an eyebrow and glancing around. He had never seen Keith like this before, it was sort of weird.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Alayna sat on the edge of Keith's bed, looking out towards the window. It looked as if the weather had let up. The trees weren't bowing in submission to the wind anymore, and the sky wasn't as dark. She could still hear the rumble of thunder though. With a deep breath, Alayna drew her attention from outside.

She looked at Keith with somewhat of a wirey smile. "Wing's all bent again?" she asked, her eyes nocting ones that needed to be fix almost instantly.

"I'm not sure yet..." Kristen said, honestly. "Keith seems happy. The girl is completely overwhelmed." she added, rolling her eyes at the thought. "Can't really blare her though..."

Kristen watched as the clouds began to blend in with the nighttime sky. The wind had died down, and the storm seemed to have moved away from the schoolyards. "We'll have to be more careful..." she added, thoughtfully.

With a quick sigh, Kristen let go of her line of thought. "You said you didn't want a dear, and that's what I'm planing for." she smirked, looking at her commrad. "I'm pretty sure what you're looking for may not be in those trees..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 pm

"Bent and sore" Keith admited, carefully lowering them, trying to keep from wincing as his muscles screamed in protest. "I think I wrenched them" He said, carefully lowering himself onto Kristen's bed, laying on his stomach. He hated when this happened, but it could be worse. He could have dislocated or broken one, both which he had done before. He took a calming breath, carefully shifting so he could see her better.
"Sorry, I know I'm not very good company right now"

Demitri shrugged. "What do you mean by 'more careful?' He asked her curiously. He sighed, "I've never seen Keith like this before, honestly. I just hope he doesn't get hurt" His fists clenched automatically. He was very protective of his friend.

"I know that, I'll stay with you for a bit, maybe make a detour on the way back" He said, shrugging a bit. He was used to this particular hunting arrangement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Alayana's eyes went wide with realization. "From the wind!" she exclaimed, standing up, taking two steps, and sitting on Kristen's bed with him. "Oh, Keith, you should have said something." She said, reaching out to touch his wing. On a second thought, she pulled back. "Anything broken?" she asked, wondering if they would have to go to an infurmary if something was misplaced.

"She's a human." Kristen reminded him. "I doubt Donny is the only soul who wants the human's out of the school." She sighed, shaking her head as the last bit of sunlight fell from view. "I honestly don't think she'll hurt him..." Kristen said. "I'm more worried about people using her to hurt him."

Taking a deep breath, Kristen pulled her arms up over her head, and leaned to both sides as she strecthed. "If that's what you want to do," she said with a smile, glad her friend was with her on the first hunt of the school year.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:17 pm

"No, nothing's broken" He murmured, "Yes, I'm assuming from the wind, it got them before I had a chance to make them disappeare" He explained softly.
"You wont hurt me if you touch them' He said, noticing her hesitation at touching the grey wings. Grey, how he hated that colour. Angels wings were white, fallen angles lost even that when they were cast from heaven. He sighed, resting his head on his arms, letting her do what she chose now.

"Do you really think someone would use her to get to him?" He murmured, that scared him. Keith didn't have many enemies, but the few he had could potentially harm the angel, which was never good. He winced, remembering the broken wing incident, poor Keith. It always sucked for the angel to hurt his wings, it meant he couldn't disappear them or fly, which was really hard on him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Alayna bit her lip as she listened to Keith. From the sight of the condition his wings were in, she could only wonder how much pain it caused him. She remembered how he had reacted when she had fixed his wings the last time and smiled. It would probably help more than anything. "You really should have said something." she said, stubbornly as she straightened and smoothed out the feathers that looked the most out of place.

One fell away in her soft touch and she yelped quietly in surprise. Did it hurt when you lost a feather? she wondered. Bitting her lip again, Alayna put the large gray feather aside to continue her task. Taking a deep breath, Alayna found herself relaxed. It was almost like painting. Her hands moved smoothly and softly, like the paintbrush moved against the paper. She found herself smiling at the thought. "Keith, what do you like to do?..ya know, when there's nothing else to do?" she asked as she finished one wing and started on the other.

Kristen shrugged. "One fallen angel...many un-accounted for demons...newly found interst for the angel- oh and look! She's a defenseless human." she added with a mock expression of delight. "Nothing get's the demons going then that fact of picking on someone weaker than them." she muttered, her mockery over with. "I'll teach her what I can before class starts on Monday." she promised. "Let's go!" half of her sentence was a screech as the hawk took over and she flew into the forest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

"I like to draw" Keith said, smiling a bit. He knew she would understand that. It felt very good to have her fixing his wings. He felt one fall away, but of course it didn't hurt. He flexed the wing she had finished with, wincing a bit as the sore muscles protested. Perhaps that wasn't such a good idea. He sighed, this would be annoying. Hopefully they were better before the start of classes, he'd never get through the halls with sore wings.

"Why?" He asked curiously. He didn't mind answering questions for her, he felt so at ease around Alayna.

Demitri nodded, "Oh joy" He grumbled, watching his friend for a moment as she turned into a hawk. For humans the change was instantaneous, but he could pinpoint each part of the change, and he loved watching it. He began to run, plunging into the undergrowth, keeping an eye open for any prey.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Alayna saw Keith try to move his wing, and she pressed a hand to it gently. "Don't move it for a while." she said quietly before getting back to work on the opposite wing.

"Drawing huh?" she asked, nodding with approval. "I was just curious." she said honestly. Glancing over at Keith's half of the room, she narrowed her eyes. "You don't display your art?" she wondered out loud. Even she had a few special painting she'd put up once she got her brother to send them to her.

Kristen kept low, under the canopy as her eyes searched for any source of movement. She had planned on killing something large, just to get it out of her system. Now, she couldn't even focus. Without another thought, Kristen slipped back, and let the hawk within her took over.

She could hear the deeper and shrill cry the hawk let out into the night, and she watched through it's eyes as it searched for dinner. Perching itself on a branch, Kristen forced the eyes on Demitri for a moment, just to make sure he was keeping up before taking off again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:06 pm

"No, my drawings are really only for me" Explained softly. "Any drawings I do are in those note books over there" He gestured at the small stack of black notebooks carefully placed on his beside table. He shrugged his shoulders.
"I can't go through life not moving my wings" He grumbled, almost child-like. It was in his nature to move his wings, desire to fly and stuff was nearly overwhelming.

Demitri watched Kristen admiringly. She was entertaining to say the least, especially when she was in one of her forms. He slowed, sensing a large mountain lion nearby. If he was going to feed now, it would be on that. Turning sharply he disappeared into the trees, searching for the elusive big cat. Instantly he spotted his prey, a small smile on his face as he lunged, catching the startled cat with his arms. Wrestling it to the ground, he felt the claws rake over his flesh, ripping his clothes, but not harming his skin at all. He sunk his fangs into the cat's neck, slowly draining it of it's blood.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Alayna looked over to where Keith geustered and nodded. She had two empty notebooks with her to fill over the year. "That's cool." she said with a smirk. Now she had an art buddy. She chuckled at this, weaving her finger's through Keith's smooth feathers. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"Well, at least try not to move them now." Alayna said. "Give them the rest of the evening." she compromised, passing her hands over his wings lightly now. She had fixed what she could. Her eyes looked them over again. She found another few, closer to Keith's shoulders, and she ahd to sit up and reach over him to smooth them out. "There." she breathed, sliding back to where she was slowly.

Kristen watched as Demitri went off, and leaped from the branch. She circled the tree, lowering each time before changing back into her human form at the base of the tree. She let out a deep breath as she feet touched back down to the ground and she looked around with adjusted and trained eyes.

Ice went through her viens; this was her dream. Taking a deep breath to prevent the fear from reaching her throat, Kristen crouched low to the ground, keeping a hand on the tree itself for reference. Letting the breath out slowly, Kristen let her eyes wander around the clearing before her. She saw no sign of movement, and now she could hear Demitri with his cacth of the night.

Last edited by mystikmage on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm

"Fine" Keith pretened to pout.
"Thank you" He said, tempted to flutter them, but knowing better.
"What would you like to do? I can set up a movie on my laptop?" He offered, standing up, wings slightly outstretched due to the position he was keeping them in. He could feel the strain and knew he'd have to fold them back eventually.

He walked over to the DVD cabinet and took a deep breath, quickly he fold the wings to his back, wincing as his muscles screeched in protest.
"That'll be the last time, I promise" He said to her quickly, not wanting to get in trouble.

Demitri dropped the big cat's drained body on the ground. He could scent Kristen nearby and he walked towards her.
"Hey" He called once he could see her.
"Are you alright?" She looked stressed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Alayna sighed, sitting back against the wall. She twirled the gray feather that had fallen from the angel in her fingers lightly. Already, an idea for a painting was in her mind. She smiled. The movement in Keith's wings brought her attention up. She glared at him for a moment before smiling again.

"Movie would be nice. Whatcha got?" she asked, corssing her legs as she sat against the wall.

Kristen grabbed Demitri's shirt and pulled him down to where she crouched. "Hush yourself." she hissed, her eyes still wide as she looked around the clearing. So far, nothing, but in the time she gave to Demitri, something could have moved. She hadn't heard anything. Kristen remained ridged and tense in silence for a few more seconds.

With a soft exhale, Kristen pushed for Demitri to move to the other side of the tree. "You've fed?" she asked, finally blinking; her eyes burned. "Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm

'Uh..." Keith trailed off and pulled a large, leather book from the case.
"Here, feel free to look in this. I can set up the DVD player thingy, but movies aren't really my thing" He said, smiling sheepishly. He glanced at her, noting that she was playing with one of his feathers, "You can have that, I have enough as it is" He said, smiling a bit.

Demitri froze, wondering why she was being so weird suddenly.
"Yea, I'm done" He said, he could wait to feed till another day.
"Shall we head back then? Or did you want to go somewhere else?" He asked her, rising to a standing position and glancing around. He didn't get why she was so paranoid, but he just shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Alayna smiled again and she set to putting her hair up. Once her dark brown locks were secure in a bun, the feaher went into it. Most of it stood over the top of her head, but she couldn' tell. Moving her head about to make sure it wouldn't fall, Alayna bent over the movie case. Most of them she recognized, other's she didn't care to watch.

She wanted something funny, yet serious. Something that would remind her of home, and the reality she left. Hollywood always had a way of making it either look really bad, or really good. Sighing, Alayna flipped to another page in her search. Finally she changed her mind, and went with a common action flick; Iron Man. She handed Keith the disc. "That'll do."

Kristen stood up slowly. "I want to head back." She said quietly. "I'll explain once we're out of the forest." she muttered. She kept one hand on the tree as she looked the clearing over again. She didn't dare to turn her back on it. With a deep sigh, Kristen turned and shifted into a hawk once more, taking to the skies.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm

"Okay" Keith accepted the disc, sliding it into his laptop's disc driver. Grabbing a cord he connected the cord to the TV in the room.
"There" He said, turning on the TV and hitting the play button on his computer. He moved back and sat down next to her, careful not to lean his back against the headboard. He'd be sleeping on his stomach tonight.

He realized she had put the feather in her hair, and he smiled.
"Nice" He commented, reaching up very gently to brush aside a stray peice of hair that she had missed. He turned and focused his attention on the TV, the movies were more Kristen's thing. In fact when he had first ended up here, he couldn't even turn on a light. He had never needed technology, but his friends had helped him. He still had issues, he couldn't work a cell phone or iPod for example, but he could do this.

Demitri nodded and made his way towards the edge of the forest. He was still wondering why Kristen was so uptight, but she said she'd explain. He reached the edge of the forest and paused, scanning the sky for his friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm

"Thanks." Alayna said quietly. She watched him as he pushed away the strand of hair that always fell into her face. She closed her eyes for a moment, looking down as he pulled away. She muttered another thanks, looking at the tv screen, her face a soft red.

For a while, Alayna was content with watching the movie. She drew her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she stared. After a while, her stare became unfocused, and her mind wandered. She thought over eveything that happened today, and she silently wondered what would happen tomorrow. Alayna julted with an exposioin in the movie. She blinked, suddenly realizing she had nodded off. She rubbed her eyes as she pulled them from the screen. She hadn't guessed she was that tired; the movie was a thrid way finished.

She smiled tireled, leaning back against the wall and letting her legs stretch out. She let her eyes close again, forcing herself to focus on the sounds of the movie to keep herself awake.

Kristen cirlced the end of the forest before landing. She held her arms close to her chest, surpressing a shudder. "I had a really bad dream about that clearing ealier." she said quietly. Kristen wasn't sure if Demitri would understand. She rarely had dreams, let alone one's that bothered her as this one had. This time she had got lucky. She had denied the importance of her dream, and got away with it. Next time would be a disaster if she ignored it. The last time that had happened...Kristen rubbed her stiff left shoulder subconsiously. She was still recovering from last time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Keith yawned, noticing her falling asleep. He too was falling asleep. Sighing he turned on his side, wings facing away from her. He felt his eyelids fluttering as the tall, fallen angel began to fall asleep. He didn't know why he was so tired, but he guessed the wind had exerted his wings more then he had thought. His body shuddered as his muscles began to relaxe, his wings twitching automatically. He normally fell asleep during movies, having a short attention span for stuff like that.

He yawned again, wanting to stay awake so he could hang out with Alayna, but he was so tired. He shuddered again, rolling a bit, his shoulder pressed against her, his face facing the opposite direction. He had rolled onto his stomach by this point, and one of his wings automatically drapped itself across her.

Demitri listened and nodded.
"Oh, I understand" He said, his voice calm. He knew Kristen wouldn't be stressed unless there was something seriously wrong.
"Are you okay?" He asked softly, stretching out a hand to rub her shoulder gently. He worried about her, as he did all his friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Alayna was slightly woken as Keith's wing came to rest over her. She smiled, taking her hair out from the bend and sliding to lay beside him. She slipped under his wing and lay on her stomach with her arms at her chest. She yawn as the movie played on in the background.

She ignored the sounds of destruction, slidding in closer to Keith like she had ealier. Alayna felt her face go red and she closed her eyes. She was practically asleep the next minute.

Kristen looked back at the forest and nodded. Maybe it wasn't tonight, she thought. She looked back at Demitri with a small smile. "I'll be alright." she said quietly. Kristen turned to glance at the school below them. Lights were starting to go out over the massive building. "Oh crud." she muttered.

Without another word, Kristen jumped foraward, shifting her tiger form and running down the hill, knowing Demitri would be at her heels in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: