Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Kristen turned her face into Keith's arms, closing her eyes against Demitri. The image was still in her mind, and she realized it would never leave her. Her body shook against her fight as she held back tears. Kristen shook her head, her hands balling into fists.

Mika looked back at Alexi. "Yes." she said confently. "These cuts run deep, but I'll heal all I can. In the mean time..." she said, taking a deep breath as she looked over at Kristen and Keith. "Tear up his sheets, we can use them for bandages. Kristen. I need hot water, run over to the kitchen." The glowing around Mika's hands brightened as she worked on Demitri's cuts. The smaller ones healed instantly, and Mika forced her power into the bigger and deeper cuts.

Glad to be doing something useful, Kristen pulled herself away from Keith, and rubbed her face. She nodded before leaving the room. Going down the hall, Kristen stopped at her room. Alayna picked her head up from the T.V. to look at Kristen. She stood up quickly, her eyes worried. "I need some help.." Kristen whispered. Alayna nodded and followed Kristen out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Demitri's eyes flew open as the magic infiltated his cuts. Suddenly he felt something inside him, growing, more pain.
"Stop" He gasped, whimpering. Where ever the pure, white healing magic went inside the cuts, black magic spilled out, making them hurt more. The mage had made sure these couldn't be healed as easily. His body thrashed, trying to rid itself of the painful, devestating magic.

Alexi winced as the black magic spilled over Demitri again. "Gods" He gasped, hearing Vlad curse behind him. They both watched the healer intently, wondering how she'd react to this, or if there was anythings he could even do.

Keith winced as the black magic filled the room. Instinctively he quickly surrounded everyone in a golden shield, particularly Mika. It wasn't a good idea to be unprotected around black magic.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Mika let out a small gasp, snacthing her hands back. Taking a deep breath, she shook her head looking at the black magic that dripped from the cuts she had just healed. "Mother of God help us..." Mika muttered, shaking her head. "What I wouldn't give for a channler..." Mika muttered, rubbing her forehead as Keith put up a barrier around them.

Kristen knocked on the door with her elbow, a medium sized pot in her hands, and a smaller one in Alayna's. The girl was taking deep breaths, shifting her weight slightly. Kristen looked over at her. "This isn't pretty..." Kristen muttered. Alayna's eyes fell to her pot. "I know." she whispered, steam from the water hitting her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Demitri's body jerked again, more magic pouring out, unhealing the cuts. It was awful to look at, but it hurt even more. His mouth opened in a silent scream, he was unable to even contemplating producing sound.
"Would it be better to just wrap them and let them heal on their own?" Keith asked Mika, eyes wide.
"I mean the magic only seems to trigger when you try to heal.." He trailed off and sighed. It seemed the safest way to him.

Alexi winced, he couldn't stand to see Demitri like this. He glanced at Vlad, his brother's hands were balled into fists, anger was rolling off of him in waves.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:14 pm

"There's no guarentee of the wounds actually healing then." Mika said, looking up at Keith "My power helps speed up the healing process. If this dark magic is preventing my healing now..." Mika rubbed her forehead as she thought, letting the sentence trail off. She sighed. "I might take months for him to heal on his own..."

Kristen sighed, growing impatient. "Can you open the door?" She asked Alayna. The girl shifted the weight of her pot to free a hand and turned the knob gently, pushing on the door to open it. Kristen walked into the room, placing her pot next to Mika, trying to keep her eyes from Demitri. "How is he?" she asked quietly. From the look on Vlads face, she had a feeling it wasn't good.

"Kristen, he has some dark magic working in him." Mika whispered. "It's rejecting my healing, reopening the wounds..." Her eyes wandered over Alayna as the girl placed her small pot next to Kristens. Mika frowned. "Who's this?" Mika asked. Kristen looked over her shoulder at Alayna. "Mika, Alayna." she muttered, taking one of her dagger and ripping Demitri's sheets into strips. "She's a channler..." Mika muttered. Kristen looked up at Alayna then. "What?" Alayna and Kristen said.

"I'll explain later. You've taken the magic out of him before?" Mika asked. Alayna frowned but nodded. "Can you take it from him now so that I can heal him?" Alayna bit her lip. She looked over at Demitri's brothers, then at Keith before down at Demitri himself. "I'll try..." she said, stepping around Mika so she could sit next to the bed. Taking a deep breath, she placed her hands on Demitri's head and pulled at the familiar dark magic the vampire had within him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Keith gaped, a channler, of course. He mentally kicked himself, he should have noticed.
"Alayna, don't push yourself. If you can't take it from him, don't" He warned her. Who knew how the dark magic would react, it was in Demitri's blood now, which meant that no matter how much she was able to get, there would always be a bit left.
"Even with the healings, how long do you think it will take him to heal completely?" He asked Mika, eyes never leaving Alayna.

Alexi and Vlad watched Alayna closely, both ready to jump in the moment something went wrong. Vlad was pacing the bed, careful not to get in anyone's way, but also a very imposing figure. Alexi sighed, hovering near the head of the bed, watching anxiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Alayna smiled, her eyes closed as she took another deep breath. "I'll be fine..." Alayna said, though she wasn't completely sure. She took another deep breath, pulling at the magic and bitting her lip at the pain. Mika watched Alayna carefully. Like the girl, Mika could see the flow of magic, and she saw how easily it was moving towards Alayna's hands. Looking back at Demitri, Mika set to work healing wounds where the magic had lessened.

She shook her head at Keith. "Depends on how much we can heal..." She answered quietly. "A few weeks at best." she said. Looking down at the large pot, Mika was glad to see the white strips already soaked. She picked a small strand out, and wrapped it around Demitri's left arm where she had healed a wound.

Sven watched everything thoughtfully. He listened carefully as he sat on the extra bed, and watched his older brother pace back and forth. He understood the majority of what was going on, but the healer had said something Sven didn't understand. Something about the girl, and what she was. His curiousty was peaked, but there was time for questions later.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Keith sighed, but nodded. He knew better then to pressure Alayna. He coudln't see the flow of magic, but he could certainly feel it. Not many mages were that powerful. He shuddered, he felt the evil, the hatred in the magic. Poor Demitri, to have had that in his body was going to have some reprecussions.
"Weeks?" He murmured, they'd never be able to keep Demitri 'calm' for weeks. He sighed, and glanced at his friend, watching Vlad pace occasionaly.

Alexi glanced at Sven, he could see the questioning look in his brother's eye and arched an eyebrow, silently asking a question of his own. He glanced up as Vlad passed by him, but didn't say anything. Vlad was in a bad enough mood already.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Kristen passed an arm over her forehead, looking down at the dagger in her hand and the torn sheets in her other. Her arm was starting to hurt, and the stitches were itching. She looked down and groaned; the cut had reopened. "Great..." Kristen muttered, cutting another strand out of the bed sheet to re-wrap her arm.

Alayna was starting to feel sick. Her hands weren't shaking, thankfully, but her head was throbbing. She told herself just to bare it, and that it would be over soon. Taking a deep breath, Alayna turned her head, stretching the muscle in her neck.

Mika looked over at the girl wearingly. She had a feeling Alayna was still very new to this, but she was doing a pretty good job at it. Mika continued to heal what she could, grateful that Alayna was targetting the large wounds. These she did her best to heal quickly and get them wrapped before Demitri lost any more blood.

Sven rubbed his forehead. He looked over at Alexi and smirked. "They said something about the girl..." he said quietly in Russain. "She isn't human." he said, as if proving his point. "I'm curious is all, this would be the second time she's helped save our brother..."

Last edited by mystikmage on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Keith noticed the wavering in Alayna almost the second it began to happen.
"Alayna, that's enough" He murmured softly. "You can do more tomorrow if you feel up to it" He sighed, she probably wouldn't listen, but it was worth a shot. He glanced over at Kristen, hearing her speak.
"Here, let me" He said, walking over to her and gently begining to re-wrap her arm. He noticed the tell tale fang marks and looked at her questioningly, but didn't say anything outloud.

Alexi glanced at Sven. "Channler" He murmured, the word was unfamiliar to him.
"Two times to many" He said in russian to Sven, shaking his head.
"We have to find that god-forsaken mage, his attacks are getting stronger, more vicious. I mean look at this" He nodded at Demitri, though he looked better, it wasn't by much.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Alayna let out a deep breath, hearing Keith. "How much more left?" She asked Mika. The healer sighed as well, opening her eyes to look Demitri over. She reached for the last strip in the hot water, wrapping it around Demitri's shoulder. "I think I can heal the rest without any complications..." Mika said tiredly. Alayna looked up at her, feeling just as tired. She nodded, taking another deep breath before pulling her hands away from Demitri. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, feeling the magic stirring within her; it made her want to be sick.

Kristen flinched at Keith's touch, pulling her arm away on an impulse. Sighing, Kristen let Keith bandage her arm up nonetheless, never meeting his eyes. The first thing anyone would see were the fang marks along side the sticthed up gash. She swallowed down the lump in her throat. Once her wound was wrapped, Kristen rubbed it gently. "Thanks.." she mumbled, going back to cutting strips for Mika.

Sven noddd in agreement. When Alexi repeated the word, he simply frowned and shook his head. "I know..." he muttered, glancing at the still-pacing Vlad wearingly. His eyes fell to Kristen for a moment before he looked back at Demitri. The white bandages covered the majorty of the cuts along his body now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Keith shrugged. "No prob" He said softly, he didn't say anything about the bite marks, she probably had a good reason. He walked over to Alayna and pulled her away from Demitri.
"Do you want to go lie down?" He asked her, tempted to scoop her into his arms and put her to bed. She looked exahusted.

Alexi nodded, glancing at Demitri, oddly enough he looked better, though the stark white sheets didn't look right on their now still brother.
"Thank you" He said in English, glancing at Mika with emotional eyes. He didn't know what else to say, and he knew he couldn't express what he truly felt.
"He looks better, sort of" He murmured to Vlad, switching back to russian.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Alayna merely rubbed her temples. She heard Keith, but she couldn't answer him. Swallowing hard, Alayna sighed and opened her eyes. They were glazed over slightly as she looked at Keith, nodding gently. She looked over at Kristen, then Demitri before lifting a hand up, silently asking Keith to help her stand.

"Kristen, I won't need that many more." Mika said, noticing the speed at which Kristen was cutting the sheets. The shifter sighed, cutting two more just in case before dipping them in the hot water. Moving to sit by Mika, Kristen dumped the water from small pot into the bigger on. Hard eyes looked Demitri over. Mika was good at what she could do, there was no doubt about that.

Turning around, Mika nodded to Alexi. "You're welcome. I only wish there was more I could do." She said, rubbing her forehead with the back of her hand. Her eyes fell on Alayna for a moment, tilting her head towards Kristen she said "Make sure I see her once she's better. If she isn't trained soon, she won't be able to control it." Kristen nodded gravely before the healer left the room.

Last edited by mystikmage on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Keith cleared the distance between him and Alayna in a single step. He quickly helped her to her feet, and then went further, lifting her effortlessly into his arms.
"I'm going to take Alayna back to our room Kristen, she can rest there" He murmured, smiling reassuringly at the shape shifter. He quickly left the room, not wanting any more magic to affect Alayna.

Alexi nodded, "You've done more then we could've hoped for" He murmured, smiling at her. He glanced at Sven and let out a small sigh of relief.
Vlad ndoded his thanks, but didn't say anything.
"I suppose we should leave now" Alexi said, glancing pointedly from Kristen to Demitri.
"Call us when he wakes up, we'd like to speak to him" He murmured to Kristen, gesutring for his brothers to follow.
Vlad sighed, but nodded his agreement.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Alayna wrapped her arms around Keith's neck as the angel picked her up. "Thanks Keith." she whispered, practically falling asleep once they left the room.

Sven smirked and nodded at Alexi, glancing at Vlad with worried eyes. He couldn't tell what his older brother was thinking. He took a deep breath. He rested a hand on Kristen's shoulder gently, squeezing it lightly as to not hurt her.

Kristen looked up at the brothers with hard eyes. She nodded to Alexi, not trusting herself to speak, before turning her eyes back to Demitri. She felt Sven's hand on her shoulder, but couldn't look up to face the vampire. Instead, Kristen inhaled deeply and nodded, the tears leaving her eyes then.

Sven sighed, pulling his hand back before following Alexi back out of the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:08 pm

"No problem, sleep" Keith murmured softly to Alayna, carrying her carefully down the hall. He had disappeared his wings, not wanting them to get caught in the hallway. Making his way up to his and Kristen's room, he pushed the door open and made his way inside.
"Here, I'm gonna go back and check on Kristen, alright?" He said, lying her on his bad carefully. He was extremely worried about his friend.

Demitri was awake, regardless of what the others thought, he was wide awake, he just didn't trust himself to speak yet. He let his eyes rove around the room, finally falling on Kristen's face. He winced, her tears felt like a knife too him.
"Kristen?" He asked, his voice rough, almost as if it hadn't been used in years. He shifted a bit, he was lying on his back, but that hurt, a lot. He shifted, sitting up a bit, even though the effort nearly knocked him out. He rested his back against the pillows, ignoring the white bandages that covered him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Alayna could barely nod her head as Keith set her down gently. "M'kay..." she mumbled. Once her head hit the pillow on Keith's bed, Alayna was out cold.

Kristen looked up with wide eyes. She brushed the tears away roughly before she realzied Demitri was moving. "What do you think you're doing?" she hissed, not caring how harsh her voice sounded. "Stop moving. Not all the cuts were healed." she said, her hands against his bandages shoulders gently. "Please, for once, just rest." she pleaded, not wanting him to hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Keith shut the door, careful to shut it quietly. He took off down the hall, knocking once on the door before he entered the room.
"Trying to get out of bed already?" He commented to Demitri, he looked at Kristen and noted how stressed she was. He sighed and shut the door behind him, wondering what was going on between the two of them anyway.

"But my back hurt" Demitri complained, he had just wanted to rest it against the softer pillows. He glanced up as Keith came in, "No" He grumbled, feeling like a child. He sighed and flopped back against the pillows. It was a testament to how weak he really was, mainly because before, he would have easily just moved Kristen aside, but now she was strong enough to push him back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm

"Yes." Kristen answered once Demitri was laying back on the bed. She sighed, rubbing her eyes again. She took a deep breath, looking from Keith to Demitri. "How long have you been awake?" she asked quietly. She reached into the pot of hot water. She rolled up one of the strands she had cut, using it to clean the dried blood from the rest of his chest.

Her eyes were set hard, just like before, as was her face. She was holding back the emotions stirring in her chest like an angry storm. She hadn't exactly planed on Keith coming back to the room, or for Demitri to wake up. Dipping the bloody wad into the water to clean it, Kristen looked up at Keith. "Alayna sleeping?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 pm

"Yea, she pretty much passed out. I'm gonna head back there in a second, I just wanted to see if you were alright" He murmured, he could see the ferocity in her eyes, and he wondered if it was directed at him.
"Kristen?" He murmured, he glanced at Demitri, the two sharing a look. Both could tell something was wrong.

Demitri winced as she began to clean of his chest, but he didn't make any move to stop her, he figured he'd better let her just do what she wanted. It seemed safer.
"Uh the whole time. I just couldn't talk. The magic prevented me from basically opening my mouth" He murmured softly. He glanced up at her, and then at Keith.
"Sorry" He murmured, glancing down staring at the bed spread.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Kristen nodded as she worked. "Alright. If she wakes up at all, let her know that we'll train tomorrow. Though I'm debating on pushing it towards the afternoon...that and I have to take her to see Mika tomorrow as well." she said calmly. "Channler..." she muttered, shaking her head. After a moment, Kristen sighed and placed the bloody wad into the empty pot. "I'm fine Keith." she answered quietly.

She looked over at Demitri and nodded. "Well, you're brothers wanted me to tell you to call them." she said, relaying the message exactly. "Alexi said he wanted to talk to you once you were awake."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:40 pm

"Alight, afternoon would be better" Keith murmured, smiling a bit.
"I guess I'll see you guys later" He said, his voice soft. He quietly slipped from the room, shutting the door behind him. Walking briskly down the hall, he made his way back to his own room, stepping inside and shutting the door. He walked over to the desk, sitting down and pulling his newest note book towards him. Fliping to a blank page, he began to draw.

Demitri sighed, "I'll call him later, he won't care" He said with a small, painful shrug.
"I'm gonna get kicked off the team" He grumbled, although he doubted it. Coach only had enough vampire students to actually make a team, with no subs, so he wouldn't get kicked off, no matter what. Coach would delay the season until he was able to lay again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Kristen nodded to Keith as he left the room. She sighed, taking another hot cloth to finish cleaning Demitri. She couldn't believe how much he'd bleed. She said nothing for a while, and her eyes followed the movement of her hands.

"There were other vampires attacked by this." she muttered. "I'm sure Coach probably cancelled the practice." She remembered the nurses' room, and how many people were inside. "Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if classes were cancled tomorrow at the amount of attacks today..." she whispered, pulling her hand away slowly. That would have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 pm

"I didn't really plan on going to class for awhile. I might just hide out in here" Demitri murmured, he glanced up at her, and felt an overwhemling urge to take her in his arms and never let go.
"I'm sorry" He murmured, knowing she'd probably never let him out of her sight again, not after today. He sighed, feeling useless, something he wasn't used to experiencing and hating every second of it. He sighed again, glancing at his body, "Fantastic, more scars" He grumbled, thankfully his face hadn't gotten hit, either attack. He didn't think he could handle that. He lifted a hand, running it down his side, wincing as he realized how many gashes he actually had.
"I must look like a mummy"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:55 pm

"I wasn't going to let you..." Kristen muttered, a smile threathening to break over her face for a moment. She took the clean scraps out of the water, ringing them slightly to dry them before placing them along the edge of the smaller pot. Once she had just water in the bigger pot, Kristen picked it up.

"Sorry for what? You were attacked, it wasn't your fault." she said, taking the bloody water into the bathroom and dumping it down the tub. A thought hit her then; why hadn't Mika just asked for hot water from in here? The answer came to her quickly, and Kristen smiled at her friends actions. She left the pot there, walking back into the room as she dried her hands on her pants. They, too, had blood here and there from the few cuts Kristen had recieved. She hadn't noticed much.

"Yea...you do look a bit like a mummy..." she muttered, sitting on Alayna bed as she looked him over. "It could have been worse though." she said, taking in a deep breath. "Could have been a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: