Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Alayna chuckled. "You don't have to go into the world to understand a family." she said, sitting up. "Keith, you have a family here. Kristen, and Demitri are your family. People who care about you, want you to be safe, and happy. People who stand by you in your most difficult of times, and when you need the support the most." she was surprised at how easily this was for her to explain, the words were just flowing. "Since humans have many flaws...sometimes the families aren't....the perfect families like the ones they have in movies. Does that make sense?" she asked, looking back at him.

Kristen chuckled, closing her eyes. "Keep telling yourself that love." she said quietly, titling her head slightly as she lay on the bed. She inhaled deeply, completely content in this moment. She found Demitri's hand and laced her fingers with his own, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Keith nodded, "I suppose, but still. You have to understand, though I may seem completely alien to you, I feel the same about you guys" He explained softly, wrapping his arms around her.
He closed his eyes for a moment, letting her comfort him. He was still adjusting to living here, after four years, he still couldn't adjust. He let out a small, wistful sigh.
"Even if a family is flawed, it's still a family. I may have Demitri and Kristen, but I never had a mother, or a father or anyting. I only had brothers, and in heaven, we're all brothers"

Demitri frowned.
"Telling myself what? That I'm excellent at escaping?" He said, "Cause I am" He grumbled, his voice turning whiney for just a moment. It was teasing and light though. He smiled as she laced her fingers with his, but he was worried that she'd be cold. "You should wear gloves" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Alayna tilted her head, chuckling slightly. "I don't think your that alien, Keith." she said. "I went to church for half my life. I've always believed in angels." she spoke quietly, looking back up at the sky as she talked. She took a deep breath, thinking over what to say next. "Parents are only as good as their support in the family...." she said quietly. "Parents have the difficult job of having to keep the family together. Most of the time, parents can't juggle work, and their children, so they split the job. That's usually why you see that the mother takes care of the children, while the father works all day." she sighed deeply. "When you're family is broken, like mine, and there's only a father who's main focus is to bring home the next pay check....it's not the best thing in the world..."

"I'm kidding, Demitri." Kristen whispered, hearing the whinning in his voice. She opened her eyes, to look at him. "I'll wear gloves if it starts snowing." she said. "You're not that cold to me..." she admitted, squeezing his hand while she looked at him. She sighed, looking at him. "Do you think we can do this?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Keith sighed, and nodded.
"I suppose, but I mean, I'd rather have that then what I had" He murmured. He slowly lifted her, depositing her in his lap. "You know what they teach in Church is only a quarter of the story? Angels aren't like that" He murmured softly, he didn't want her to believe those stories. They painted pictures that were only half-truths, or at times, not even true.

"Do what?" Demitri murmured. He frowned a bit, "You should wear gloves all the time around me. You're warmer now because you're wrapped in a blanket" He murmured, lifting her hand to his mouth and kissing it lightly. He had stopped breathing again, not wanting to inhale the sweet scent of her blood. He had always thought those Twilight books with Edward Cullen's struggle were completely ridiculous, but now, now he was begining to understand the struggle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm

"Really?" Alayna murmured as Keith lifted her. She neslted herself against him, smiling like a child. "Why would you want that kind of life?" she asked. Alayna chuckled. "Well...I doubt any religion can get the story completely right..." she muttered.

"Demitri I have never worn gloves around you these past four years." Kristen said. "Why should I start now?" she sighed as his lips brushed against her hand and couldn't help the smile that was now on her face. The frown soon came back, and Kristen rubbed her lips. She didn't want to think about it, and she regretted asking the question. "Nothing, nevermind." she mumbled, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:51 pm

"Because I've never had it, will never have it. It's something completely unobtainable for me" Keith tried to explain, it was hard though. She probably couldn't understand. He sighed and glanced at her.
"Religion leads to disasters" Keith murmured. "No one in heaven believes in religion" He murmured softly, sadly.

Demitri laughed. "Yes, but you've rarely been this close to me before. And now, now you'll be close to me all the time" He murmured. He winced softly.
"Please, tell me?" He said, leaning forward and using his hand to lift up her face, so she was looking him in the eye.
"Please, just tell me" He said, already hiding his emotions. It was hard, it sounded like she was already going to dump him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

"Oooohh.." Alayna said, nodding slowly. "Kind of how I wanted to become an Angel when I passed away." she whispered without thinking, blushing once she realized she'd said it outloud and turning to look at the grass quickly. "Yea, it does..." she murmured quietly.

Kristen's heart was in her throat, and she was pretty sure Demitri could hear how fast it was beating. She took a deep breath, smiling slightly, trying to calm down as he turned her face towards him. She didn't have choice than to look him straight in the eye. She could never lie this way. Kristen sighed. "It's a stupid thought..." she muttered honestly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Keith smiled.
"You wanted to be an angel?" He said, smiling. There were very, very few female angels, he had rarely ever even spoken to them. He sighed, and brought his hand up, caressing his face.
"No, no you don't" He said, his voice suddenly fierce. "Don't say that"

Demitri frowned, his perfect features sad.
"Please?" He said softly, still holding her gaze. "I don't care how stupid you think it is, it's important to me" He sighed his hand touching her face, for just a moment. He didn't want her to be cold. "Kristen.." He said, urging her to reveal her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Alayna pouted slightly. Her face soon disappeared as Keith caressed her face. "Yes, I wanted to be an angel. That's why I asked you all those questions yesterday..." she sighed deeply, shrugging. "Humans dream..." she muttered. Alayna frowned at the fierceness in Keith's voice. "Why not?" she asked cautiously.

Kristen sighed, seeing the sadness in his face. She closed her eyes as his hand came up to touch her face. She didn't feel cold at all, yet she had to fight down a shudder. She opened her eyes as his hand left her face. "Do you think..." Kristen whispered carefully. "That we can...actually be together. Like, I know we both want to...but could we?" she looked away from him to their hands that were still intertwined. She was ruining a very happy moment, and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Keith sighed.
"It's not a life that I would ever have chosen for mysself. You see, it's not like the images they paint for you in church. To be an angel is to be a warrior, a solider. You do as your told, you take orders, you kill. You disobey and you're done, you're banished. You question one, one thing and it's over" He said, his voice seething at the last statement.

Demitri sighed.
"I think we can" He murmured, "As long as we both want too. And I know I want to. I will do everything in my power to make this work" He said softly, trying to keep the heart break from his voice. Vampires loved only once, and when their soulmate was gone, life wasn't worth living any more. He sighed, not wanting to reveal this information to her. She didn't know, know one but vampires knew.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Alayna let out the breath she had been holding in. She realized he was talking about himself. She bit her lip gently and she brought herself closer to him, resting her head under his chest. "I guess I wouldn't want all of that..." she said quietly.

Kristen smiled softly. She felt almost guilty for having asked the question. "Then I will too..." she promised. Propping herself up on her elbows, Kristen ignored the pain in her left arm, tilting her head slightly as she kissed him gently. "I'll do everything I can..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 pm

"It's a harder, more dangerous life then you can imagine" He murmured, bringing up his hand and running it absentmindedly through her hair.
He closed his eyes, trying to quell his anger, he had said to much, much to much.
"Sorry, please ignore that" He murmured, his voice shaking a bit.

Demitri sighed, feeling relief.
"Sorry" He said, still unsure if he should tell her about vampires. He sighed, confusion overwhelming him now. He noticed that she was propping herself up.
"No, no none of that" He said, scooping her up so that she had no pressure on her arm. It was effortless for him to hold her, she was so light.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"I'll take your word for it..." Alayna said. She closed her eyes, feeling the hand running through her hair. She smiled as Keith apologized. "No, it's ok..." she said. "I can't really imagine what you've been through. You probably have a good reason to be mad." she mused quietly.

Kristen frowned. "Sorry for what?" she asked. She smiled as Demitri wrapped his arms around her again, practically lifting her from the bed. "Aw.." she joked, chuckling slightly and wrapping her better arm around his neck again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"I guess" He murmured softly, shrugging. It was hard to imagine, him resenting his life. He never had, not until he had been cast from heaven.
"You know, I never resented it, not until that day" He murmured, resting his head against the tree, thinking, concentrating. It was hard, to know that one simple act had sent him down here.

Demitri laughed, "I don't know. Just apologizing" He murmured, carefully wrapping the blanket around her, flipping her over lightly so she was sitting. He wrapped the blaknet carefully, moving her injured arm so that it didn't get yanked around. He made sure the blanket was completely in between the two of them.
"Don't you awe me" He mumbled into her ear.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Alayna nodded as she rested against him. She wasn't exactly sure what he was talking about, but she had a pretty good idea. She was afraid to ask him about it though. "Anything else you want to know about me?" she asked, trying to get his mind off the topic. She lifted her head to look up at his face.

"Apologizing for what?" Kristen asked. "If it's for my arm again, I'm gonna hit you." she muttered. She tried to push away from him as he picked her up and moved her around. "Demitri will ya stop?" she asked, laughing. "I was fine where I was." she said, chuckling still. "And I'm starting to roast under these blankets...." She heard Demitri talking close to her ear and she chuckled. "Why not?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 pm

"No, I think my curiousity is sated, for now" He murmured, closing his eyes. The sun was warm, and it was nice.
"This is nice" He murmured softly, burying his nose in her hair, inhaling deeply. He kissed her hair lightly, his eyes closed. He was tired, very, very tired. He sighed again, nuzzling her hair, his head tilting forward a bit, resting his head against her's.

"Honestly Kristen, I don't know why I'm apologizing, I just feel like it" He murmured, kissing the back of her head. "Fine" He murmured, unwrapping the blanket, although he kept it over her shoulders and in between the two of them. He closed his eyes, resting his head against her's. Kissing her neck gently. A small shudder ran through him. He could feel, see the blood pumping beneath her veins and it was making him hungry. He pulled back, immediatly covering her neck with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:03 pm

"Ok..." Alayna said, resting her head against his chest again. She inhaled deeply along with his, feeling his chest rise beneth her. "Yea..it is.." she whispered. Now she felt tired. Very tired, exhausted. She had a feeling Keith felt the same way. She inhaled deeply again. "You're going to fall asleep...." she whispered.

Kristen chuckled. "Sure, Demitri." she muttered, sighing with relief as he took the blankets from her. She grew quiet then, content with the silence. She inhaled sharply at the shudder than ran through her body as Demitri's lips brushed against her neck. Her heart beat jumped as if she had just ran a mile, and so did her breathing. She felt Demitri pull back instantly and then felt the blanket over her shoulder. She let out a deep breath, unsure of the feeling stirring in her body. "You're still hungry, aren't you...?" she whispered, holding the blanket where he had kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:08 pm

"Maybe. But it's a nice enough day" He murmured, "So are you" He reminded her. He flexed his wings, letting them close around them loosely. They agumented the heat, making him even more relaxed, more tired. He sighed, completely content.

Demitri shrugged. "A bit" He admitted, but he was unwilling to move. He closed his eyes, steeling himself.
"What?" He asked, instantly picking up the change in her body. He went completely still, using every trick he had learned in his entire life to control himself. He could still see the blood, but it was less clear. Her wound had such a tantalizing scent, but he was tryiing his best to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:33 pm

"Yea, but I have an excuse.." Alayna muttered, smiling childishly. She brought up a hand, resting it on Keith's chest, and holding his shirt slightly. She picked her head up as the sunlight faded slightly. She smiled, seeing that Keith had brought his wings around them again. "If the wind picks up, " she said, looking up at him warningly. "We're going back inside." with that, she put her head back on his chest.

Kristen sighed, rolling her head slightly. "Nothing...that just caught me off guard is all..." she mumbled, taking a deep breath. "We can go out again tonight..." she said, sitting up and looking back at him. "I don't think I can surive another cut." she half joked, hidding her wounded arm in her lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Keith smiled.
"I know" He said, sighing. "But the magic should protect us against anything like that happening again" He murmured against her hair. He carefully wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against him. He instantly began to doze, not sleeping, but not awake. He was aware of Alayna, of her every movement, but he wasn't really aware of anything else.

Demitri sighed, "I can go alone" He murmured, still concentrating on not biting her. He winced, violently when she brought up the cut.
"That's not funny" He murmured, his voice a bit harsher then he intended. "Sorry, I didn't mean to catch you off guard, or scare you or anything" He murmured, steeling himself and kissing her neck again. He still felt the urge to bit her, but he was able to supress it now, much better then before.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Alayna chuckled. "I'm just saying..." she said quietly. "I don't want you breaking your wing again." she mumbled. She sighed as Keith wrapped his arms around her waist. She was completely comfortable now. This, she realized, was absouletly perfect. She smiled and couldn't hold back the chuckle at the thought.

Kristen sighed. "Yea, didn't have time to stop myself from saying it..." she muttered, turning to look away from him again. Kristen's eyes went wide just before Demitri kissed her again. That same feeling ran it's corse throughout her entire body. Kristen bit her lip, turning her head away from him, which actually made it worse. Taking a shaky breath, Kristen pulled herself away from him. Standing up from the bed she looked down at herself, shaking her head before walking to the door. "I'ma go shower and stuff. I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Keith sighed, not saying a word, just letting himself relaxe. It was strange, to be so completely at ease with someone. He sighed, and stretched his legs a bit, shifting her a bit, but not enough to make her uncomfortable.

Demitri watched her go.
"Oh, okay...." He trailed off, confused. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked her, his voice anxious. He slipped the blanket off of him and stood up. He was fidgety, anxious.
"I think I'm going to go hunt" He murmured, rather suddenly. He was panicking again, and he couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Alayna opened her eyes, feeling Keith shift slightly. She moved slowly and gently, hoping not to bother him. She moved so that she could look up at his face. Alayna smiled, chewing her lip thoughtfully. He looked so...calm...Alayna sighed inwardly, brushing her fingers against his face lightly.

Kristen smirked, her hand on the door knob. She turned around to look at Demitri, held tilted up towards him. "No, you didn't do anything wrong." she said, smiling. "Actually the exact opposite." I think Kristen thought, keeping her face straight. "I just need something from my room, and a shower." she said, spreading her arms out at her dark shirt and the dried blood that dotted her stomach. Kristen shrugged, unlocking the door to open it. "You're good though. Come back to my room if you want afterwards." she said, pecking his cheek before leaving.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:06 pm

Keith felt her touch his face, but his eyes didn't open. He was exahusted, more so then he had anticipated. He felt a small shudder run through his body as she touched him, but still he remained completely relaxed.

Demitri nodded, "The opposite?" He asked, walking over and opening the window. He was more of guy who went out windows then doors anyway. He sighed, Kristen was already gone anyway, so he figured he'd get his answer later. Sighing, he slpped through the space, disappearing into the woods. He was running, fast, hunting. Then it hit him, another attack. His body ached, it hurt and he collaped. His mind screamed, pain lanced through him. He tried to scream for help, but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Alayna smiled, knowing that the angel would fall asleep if they stayed this way. He looked so calm though, she didn't want to bother him. She figured they still had an hour or two of daylight, so he could sleep for now. Taking her hand from his face, Alayna rubbed her forehead. Her headache was coming back. She frowned, rubbing her temple. She held back a groan, thinking it must be the spell Keith had put around them. Resting her head back on his chest, Alayna did her best to try and ignore it.

Kristen waited until Demitri had left from the window before closing the door. She needed time to think about the question. Once in her room, Kristen started the shower. She undid the bandages around her arm, inspecting Demitri's handy work. The sticthes weren't sloppy, but they weren't perfect either. She nodded to herself; they would hold up till Friday, she was a fast healer. After she was clean, Kristen threw on a pair of gray sweat pants and a white tank top that would serve as her pajama's for the night. Throwing a random move into the DVD player, Kristen sat back on her bed, brushing her hair as her mind raced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: