HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Demitri growled softly, picking up on the changes in behaviuor coming from his friends. The tall vampire sat up, eyes scanning the area automatically.
"No worries, I wont eat you" He told her, forcing himself to remain calm, for the time being. He glanced around again, noticing Kristen was also anxious. He saw a few students standing not far off, looking at Alayna, werewolves, that made him nervous. Vampires and werewolves were natural enemies, it was the one thing the books managed to get right.

Keith glanced at Demitri, head tilted to oneside.
"What?" He asked, hearing his friend growl.
"Something just feels sort of off" Demitri murmured softly. He was thankful to be friends with Keith, no one would touch the fallen angel, it was completely taboo to even consider hurting the tall angel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:49 am

Kristen let a small moan escaped her lips. "Oh Alayna you've brought trouble..." she muttered. Her eyes were on one person who stood out from the crowd, his rough smile unmistakable. Kristen watched as he talked to one girl who then ran off to spread the word.

He looked back at Kristen, tan muscleluar arms crossed over his big chest. A faded black shirt hugged his torso tightly, and worn out torn jeans covered his legs. Light brown hair hung in his face, and Kristen knew that there was a long scar that ran from one side of his face to another. She had put it there personally last year.

"It's Donny.." Kristen muttered, jumping off the picnic table as the werewolf and a few others started their way towards them. She flexed her fingers, sensing that this would be no happy reunion.

Alayna frowned, looking from Kristen to Demitri. "What's going on?" she asked, looking around the crowd. She couldn't tell if anything was wrong, though she still had the goosebumps even though it was pretty warm out. "Who's Donny?" Alayna asked, having thought of the Teenaged Mutan Ninja Turltes. She quickly dismissed the idea; that was probably just a t.v. show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:12 pm

Demitri rose fluidly to his feet, arms crossed against his chest.
"That -he nodded to the figure- is Donny" He growled warningly at the werewolf, his long fangs extending in anticipation.
"Also, he's a werewolf, and Kristen's enemy" He growled, "Not to mention mine" He narrowed his eyes and kept them carefully trained on Donny, he and the big werewolf had gotten in a number of scrapes, and that was one of the main reasons that vampires and werewolves had different sports teams at the school. He growled, moving subtly to stand in front of Alayna.

Keith sighed and turned, watching Donny with a calm expression. He didn't particularly like the big werewolf, but he and Donny didn't have any issues, really. He closed his wings against the sudden breeze that had just come up. He sighed again, "What do you suppose he want's?" He asked rather zenly, still sitting, cross legged on the picnic table.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:23 pm

"Don't ask question's you may not want the answer to..."Kristen said, slide-glancing at Keith. "You might want to get Alayna out of here."

"What?" Alayna asked, obviously offeneded. She wasn't a child! Unfortunatly, she didn't have time to say much more. Donny was standing in front of them. He held his hands up in slight defense for a moment.

"Easy there tiger," Donny said, watching Kristen. "I come in peace today." he said, dropping his hands. Kristen straightened, but she didn't relax.

"What do you want?" Kristen asked. She looked over at Demitri for a moment, tossing her hair to the side before returning her gaze to Donny.

"Always straight to business with you huh?" he asked, the smile coming to his face. He turned to look at his companion before sighing. "You hear about the humans they got coming to the school this year?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest. Kristen narrowed her eyes, remaing silent for a while, her eyes went back to Keith whom Alayna was hidden behind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Demitri wrinkled his nose at the scent of werewolf.
"Sheesh Donny, still not bathing regularly" He growled, crossing his arms and narrowing his eyes. He wasn't a huge fan of the werewolves, and Donny was just another dog in his opinon. He growled warningly again, his eyes darting back to Keith, whom was hiding Kristen. The tall fallen angel had spread his wings defensively, despite the fact angels didn't generally fight, unless it was with demons, he was very capable of defending himself and Alayna if he had to. He had been a warrior of heaven and had fought in many battles, but he rarely used any of the talents he had learned, despite many of his teachers requests to show them his gifts.

Keith sighed, feeling the tense atmosphere.
"Yes Donny, we are aware of humans attending Forbbiden High this year, why does it matter?" He murmured softly, his wings still flexed protectively. He knew he could annihilate this entire school if he chose too.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Kristen saw the anger flash in Donny's eyes and she took a step forward. "What about them Donny?" she asked sternly. "Most of them won't bother you, if you don't bother them."

Kristen caught his attention for a moment and his angery subsided. "They don't belong here Joy, you of all people should know that by now." He was testing her now. Kristen clenched her fists, forcing her expression to be calm. She hated it when people called her by her second name, espically Donny.

She took a deep breath to calm down. "If Admin wants them here-"

"Open you eyes girl!" Donny cut through, taking another step closer. She back away on impusle but stood her ground after that; she didn't want him closer to Keith. "Administration's out of their mind. Look, we're forming a group up. We're going to get rid of the humans here one way or another. You can either join us or not. If I were you though..." he said quietly now, his eyes looking over at Keith for a moment before back at Kristen. "I wouldn't waist my time with them. It makes you look weak-"

Alayna tensed behind Keith. She couldn't see what was happened, but she could hear everything. She bit her lip when Donny lowered her voice. The next thing she heard was someone being slapped across the face, or maybe it was punched...then she heard Kristen. "Right. Remember that next time you try to threathen me, or my friends for that matter." Then she heard a growl that sounded awfully like Donn'y voice, just deeper. What a way to start a school year...she thought.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Demitri snarled warningly at Donny, biting back a laugh as Kristen slapped him.
"You know Donny, I would be careful who you mouth off too about the humans" He warned softly, his fangs fully extended now, warning the werewolf away from them.
"Some people have them as roommates" He murmured, not glancing over at Keith and Alayna, Donny already know they were hanging out with the humans now anyway, so it didn't bother him at all if he knew he was sharing a room with a human.

He kept his eyes trained on Donny and the few other werewolves that had followed him.
"What did they ever do to you anyway?" Demitri asked, humans had affected his life, but he had learned how to forgive and forget over time.

Keith flexed his wings, his tone condecending.
"Donny, humans play an intricate role in all of our lives, the sooner you learn to accept that and move on, the sooner you can have a life" He said serenly, it was the angel's equivilant of a 'burn'. He shook out his wings, he knew that Alayna could hear everything, and it was a bit painful, but it was true. The school would split over this, he knew it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:33 pm

"Don't lecture me Angel boy!" Donny hissed. Kristen's anger flared again, and Alayna heard the held back roar in her throat.

"Wacth yourself Donny!" Kristen said, taking antoher step foward. Donny held her gaze more a moment, clearly debating on what he wanted to do. "I've got bottled up anger from the summer and I won't loose a bit of sleep taking it out on you!"

Alayna tensed in the silence. She put a hand on Keith, between his wings, wondering what was happening but knowing it was probably better not to move. She didn't like the tone in Kristen's voice.

Donny chuckled, rubbing his face where Kristen had hit him. "I should say the same to you. If you're defending the humans. Then you're on your own." He nodded to the other two werewolfs he was with and they walked back off slowly. Donny looked back at Keith, knowing the girl was hidding behind him. He smirked before walking off as well. Alayna shivered behind the fallen angel.

Last edited by mystikmage on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Keith watched Donny leave, letting himself relaxe a bit as soon as the werewolf was gone.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, turning and glancing at Alayna. He had felt her hand on his back and he could feel her fear and her tenseness through his hand. He sighed glancing at her with a worried expression.
"Don't let Donny get to you, he's been a jerk to everyone, no matter who you are" He murmured, trying to reassure her. He knew how hard it was to hear someone bashing you like that, especially just due too your species.
He heard Demitri snarl and turned to see the pacing vampire.

Demitri paced around the picnic table, aggrivated with the werewolves.
"Can I just go and hit them or something, please?" He asked, his fangs still out. He sighed and closed his eyes, letting his fangs slide back into their hidden sheaths. He couldn't really handle the intense thirst burning through him right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Alayna's body was shaking and her face had paled. She kept her gaze down on the ground, refusing to look up at anyone. She didn't answer him either, just shook her head.

Kristen took a deep breath, her body ridged and her expression hard. "Do that and we'll have a civil war on our hands..." she muttered to Demitri. "We can go hunting tonight if you want." she suggested, turning around to look at Keith.

"Everything alright?" she asked, resting her hands on the picnic table as she looked Alayna over.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 pm

"Okay" Demitri nodded, "I think we're gonna have a civil war regardless" Demitri muttered, glancing at Alayna and Keith. He sighed, poor human, she was probably pretty freaked out. He sighed and glanced at Kristen.
"Please?" He whined, smiling a bit. He was used to going hunting with her, it was actually quiet fun. He glanced around, a few people were standing nearby, watching them.

Keith sighed and stepped forward, hesitantly wrapping his arms around the poor human.
"Are you alright?" He murmured, gently crushing her to his chest. His wings automatically came up and wrapped around them. It was almost cave like, with the warm feathers around them. He could heard Demitri and Kristen talking, but he was focusing on Alayna right now, he was a lot more worried about her then anyone else.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:07 pm

"Probably..." Kristen muttered, looking around at everyone who was staring. "Let's just...not make is so soon..." she said with a deep sigh. She smirked at the thought of hunting her first night back at school. "Soon as the sunsets..." she promised, with a nod.

Alayna took a shaking breath as Keith wrapped his arms around her. She felt warm and safe now, and burried her face in his shirt. "He wanted to kill me..." she whispered. "I could feel it. I knew when he was staring at me Keith." She moved in his grasp to look up at his face. Her eyes were strained red; she was holding back tears. "I didn't do anything...and he hates me...just because I'm...a human.." she muttered the last word back into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Demitri grinned.
"Sounds good" He said, clapping and rubbing his hands together gleefully. He loved hunting, and hadn't gone in a few days.
"I need to hunt badly, I haven't fed since Russia, and I've been on a plane" He grumbled, shaking his head. He missed Russia and his friends, but he liked living here and going to school.
"Besides, I have some stories for you about Russia" He said, smiling at her. Kristen always appreciated the random Russian stories.

Keith sighed and held her against him, trying to make her feel better.
"I know. Some of our kind are very close minded and stupid that way" He said softly, stroking her hair and letting his hand rub up and down her back.
"And I'm so sorry that happened to you, you didn't deserve that" He murmured, crushing her to him again.
"But we wont let him hurt you, I promise, none of them will hurt you" He murmured, more of a promise to himself. He hated using violence, but he really cared for Alayna and he resolved to not let anything hurt her.
"See, a lot of the students, myself included, have had very bad experiences with humans, so they assume all humans are like that" He murmured softly. His hands clenching for a moment at the memory of his own experience with humans.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Kristen drew her eyes from the hut Keith had made around himself and Alayna, looking back at Demitri as he talked. She nodded here and there, her mind really focused on other things, and not the hunt that would take place tonight. She drew a small smile on her face.

"Sounds real good." she agreed, stretching and looking up at the sun. It would be at least another three or so hours before sundown. "I think I'll take a nap if we're heading out tonight." she muttered, scracthing the back of her head.

Alayna took a shaky breath and nodded. That was all she really could do now. She felt that if she tried to talk, she would start to cry. Her body had stopped shaking, and she didn't feel cold anymore. Looking up from Keith's shirt, she found that he had wrapped his wings around them. That brought a smile to her face.

She looked up at Keith again. "I only met you today..." she said queitly. "Yet it feels as if I've known you my whole life. For having humans treated you so badily, you're all being very kind to me." her gaze fell back to the ground again; she could feel the tears gathering in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 pm

"Alright, I think I'll go unpack anyway" Demitri said, casting a glance at Keith and Kristen. Keith odviously liked the human, so therefore she was off limits, big time.
"So I'll meet you at your guys' room? Dark?" Demitri inquired before she left. He noticed that she wasn't really paying attention to him.
"Are you alright?" He asked her, confused. He glanced again at the grey wings that was all he could see of his friends, new and old.
"Weirdos" He teased, walking over to her and nodding for her to join him.

"You don't judge someone based on their species. Humans may have been cruel to me in the past, but they have also been very kind to me as well" He said softly. He saw a stray tear running down her face and he gently brushed it away.
'It's normal to feel that way around an angel, even a fallen one" Keith murmured softly. It was true, humans always felt particularly at ease around his kind.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yea, once it's dark." Kristen said with a nod. She started to walk off when Demitri caught up to her. She tried to smile again, and took a deep breath with a nod. "Never better." she muttered as she walked. "I need to hunt." she lied. "Haven't done it all summer...it's started to bother me."

Alayna closed her eyes as Keith brushed the tear from her face. She hadn't even notcied it had escaped her grasp. His hand was warm and gentle against her face. A strange feeling grew in her chest; it made her heart race. She took a deep breath in an attempt to calm it, and rubbed her eyes. "I don't usually cry..." she muttered, slightly angry with herself.

The feeling grew strong, and now it made her nervous. Why was she suddenly like this? She felt so...warm...so peaceful...so calm almost. Despite everything that had happened today, she felt down right happy and content. She smiled. "I guess angels have that effect on us..." Alayna muttered, suddenly tired. "Fallen or not."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:01 pm

"Oh, okay" Demitri said, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He knew it wasn't that, but he didn't press the subject. He walked towards his room, shaking his head.
"I really need to hunt, and I'm not hunting a stupid deer tonight" He grumbled shaking his head. upon occasion he had been forced to hunt animals, which he hated. He sighed and pulled his key from his pocket, "I'll see you tonight' He murmured, stepping into his room.

"What affect?" Keith asked, hearing her. Something about this moment felt so right, he couldn't believe it. He felt his heart flutter for a moment before settling again. She sounded tired, he guessed she was emotoonally exahusted.
"Do you want to go lie down? I'm sure Demitri won't mind" He had overheard his friends and knew that Kristen went back to the room they shared and Demitri was supposedly unpacking.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Kristen sighed, glad Demitri wouldn't bother her on the sbuject. "So long as I don't see it." she muttered. Dear worked fine for her. Even a feild mouse, or a rabbit would work. Something that would settle the predator within her.

She nodded to Demitri before walking down father to the room she shared with Keith. She pushed the door opened harshly, closing it queitly. Pulling the curtians over the windows turned the room into an artifical night. She didn't bother with the lights since she knew her way around the room already. Finding her bed, Kristen kicked off her shoes and lay down with a long sigh. She was asleep nearly instantly.

"I feel so safe with you." Alayna said quietly. "So...peaceful..." she took in a deep breath, sighing with content, her head resting against Keith's chest. She could faintly hear his heartbeat. Instantly, she realized the feeling in her chest. She chuckled to herself; First day of school, I have a vampire for a roommate, a shapeshifter as a friend, a werewolf as an enemy...and I've got a crush on a fallen angel she thought with a smile.
"Hmm?" she looked up at him with sleepy eyes, not having heard his last quesiton at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Demitri glanced at the door to his room and sighed. Shaking his head he contiuned down the hall towards the gym. He needed to start working out, and he hated unpacking, so it was really no contest for him. He stopped only for a second in his room to change into his work out clothes. Making sure to grab his key and a towel he ran off down the hall towards the gym. He skillfully dodged new students entering the gym at record speed. Carefully he made his way to the workout equipment on the second floor, above the pool.

"What's so funny?' Keith asked her, grinning a bit. He was having a hard time believing the circumstances as well. He sighed, "I asked if you wanted to go lie down, you sound tired" He repeated his question, he didn't really want her to, he didn't want to let go. He kept his wings closed around them, he could tell there was a wind outside the small, feathery cavern and it was a bit chilly now, and he didn't want her to get cold.

He could hear people talking around them, but he didn't mind. He was used to being the center of many conversations, it was sort of typical. He sighed, content for the first time in a long time. He was also relieved she wasn't pressing him with questions about his life, or what had happened to him. Many people asked why he had been cast from heaven. He stood by his reason, he hadn't really done anything wrong. He had gone against the orders of God, but for a cause. He had been ordered to destroy a small town that was over run with demons. When he had arrived in the town he had seen that there were so many bright, viberant people. Happy, he couldn't have destroyed that. So instead he had returned to heaven, refused and been banished for life for his actions.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:25 pm

"Nothing." She said, shaking her head but a smile still on her face. She was quiet ready to tell him what she was thinking just yet...maybe tomorrow she would if it followed the same path as today.

Alayna surpressed a yawn. "I supposed I am tired..." she said. "It's warm here. Warmth usually makes me sleepy...no idea why though..." she addmitted. She wouldn't say that she didn't want to leave and go lie down in a bed that wasn't her own in a room she wasn't yet used to. She was perfectly content with having Keith just hold her. She could only image what people saw on the outside of Keith's wings.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 pm

"Okay" Keith said, smiling content and holding her tightly. He sighed, happy, which was very strange for him. He wasn't used to feeling emotions like this.
"Are you too warm?" He asked, letting his wings open a little to allow some fresh air in. He closed them again quickly though as a large gust of wind hit them, almost yanking him from her.
"Wow, it's more windy then I anticipated" He said, shaking his head and laughing a bit.

"So would you like to go lie down? You don't have too" He said gently. He doubted she wanted to go there though, it probably didn't feel like home yet. It must be harsh for her, being in a strange place with strange, strange people, must be hard on someone.
"Why did you decided to come here?" He asked her, curious. Why would she choose to come to such an out of the way school? Not that he wasn't overjoyed by her being here. It was just odd, the school wasn't particularly well known, it did have high acedemic standards, but it was still not a very well known school.

He sighed, loving the feeling of holding her in her arms. It felt so right.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 am

"Ah! No!" Alayna laughed as Keith opened his wings and let the cold air in. It circled her for a moment, threathening to pull her away from him. She pressed herself closer to him to avoid the harsh wind. Luckily he closed his wings back around them. Now she was awake. Alayna laughed again.

"That woke me up..." she said with a smile. "No need to lie down now." blowing a strand of hair from her face, Alayna sighed. She thought about the question Keith had asked her. Why had she come to this school?

"A good question..." she said quietly, looking down at her hands that were against his chest. Her heart was racing again. She sighed and shrugged. "I'm the youngest in my family, and the only girl...and surprisingly the only artistic one." she said.

"My oldest brother went on to be a lawyer, the other join the army...I wanted to become the next Michealangelo..." she smiled rudely. "My father wanted me to become a nurse." she brushed her hair from her face with another deep breath.

"I wanted to get away from it all...I saw that the school had one of the best art programs, and a pretty good medical system. So I told a little white lie, and here I am." she said with a sad smile and a shrugg.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 am

Keith laughed softly as she pressed herself closer to him.
"Oh, I think I understand" He murmured. It was hard for him to understand family disputes, as his father was God and well his brothers were all angels.
"I guess that's hard? I mean trying to be an individual when your family wants something from you?" All his 'family' had ever wanted from him was to obey orders, and for thousands upon thousands of years, he had.

He fluttered his feather, more in annoyance then anything. Mindless obiedence, that's what being an angel was. He sighed, once again thanking his 'father' for giving him those orders. If he hadn't, he would have have still been in Heaven, believing in only what he was told to. Thhough he missed his home and his life, he was also glad for the experiences he had on earth. The humans were an interesting lot, and he had learned much about himself, and them, despite the cruelty he had recieved at their hands.

"I'm sorry" He said suddenly, realizing he had sort of zoned out.
"Well if it counts for anything, I'm happy you told this 'white lie" He smiled gently and crushed her to him again, It was true, he was overjoyed to be in her presence. Perhaps good things did happen to fallen angels. In heaven, to even talk of one who had fallen was completely taboo. Most believed that they suffered greatly, but from what he had seen, things improved. A small smile lit his lips, he had been told, before he had been banished, that two others of his kind were currently on Earth, so when he arrived he and intended to set out, looking for them. Odviously things had not gone according to that plan.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 am

Alayna shrugged. "It is in a way. All I've done for most of my life was try to make my father proud." she said. "A few times, I had to do things I never really wanted to, but at the time I thought "Well if it makes him happy..." it wasn't until I started painting that I relaized I didn't want to do what my father told me. I didn't want to be a nurse, I didn't want to go to a school that would coast our family hundreds of dollars, I just wanted to paint."

She let out a deep breath, her smile slowly disappearing. "I didn't want to fight him about it though...my father has a temper, and I didn't want to be on the bad end of it." She chuckled as Keith apologized, and she shook her head.

Her heart jumped into her throat and she looked at him with wide eyes and a red face. He was happy she was here! Alayna blinked and looked back down. "Thanks." she murmered quickly. Now she felt nervous. Her hands felt clamy and she surpressed the shiver that ran through her body. An eerie calmness washed over her then and she frowned. "Has everyone gone?" she asked queitly. She pulled herself away from him slightly, looking at his wings that kept them shelted from the cold outside.

All she could hear was growling. The roaring and snarling of a battle. Twigs snapped, leaves rustled. She knew this feeling. Fear rushed through her as pain cut into her side. She pulled her hand away to see it covered in blood. Another slash was made to her back and she cried out in pain.

Kristen woke from her nightmare with tears in her eyes. She rolled over in her bed to muffle the scream in her throat. Her chest was on fire, and her musles ached. For a moment, she wondered if her dream were true. She shook her head, feeling around; she was still in her bed. Sitting up was difficult, but when she did, she could reach the lightswitch.

Feeling around her side, Kristen saw no cut or blood. Reaching behind her to feel her back best as she could gave her the same results. With a sigh of relief, Kristen held her head in her hands. Her long light brown hair fell around her in a protective barrier. "It was just a dream girl..." Kristen said. "Pull yourself together." She took a deep breath before looking at her digital clock. It would probably be dark by now. Getting out of bed, Kristen quickly changed.

She pulled on a long sleeved black shirt, dark denim jeans and her most comfortable sneakers. Pulling her hair up in a pony tail, Kristen went into the bathroom to splash some water on her face. Her body was showing how she had felt in the dream. She shook her head, rubbing the water off before leaving her room. She needed to walk around a bit to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Keith sighed, feeling the small shudder.
"Cold?" He asked, mistaking it. He felt her pull away a bit, and he let his arms go lax, letting her move as she chose. He sighed, not really sure what to do now. He sighed again, softer this time, letting her dictate the conversation.
"I'm sorry about your father, but sometimes, or at least from what I've observed, parents feel a need to try and direct their children's lives, despite what is best for their child" He winced, he didn't like hearing that her father was tempermental, but he had had his share of dealing with a tempermental father figure.

He glanced around, debating on whether or not to relaxe his wings, but it felt wrong. He felt as if his wings were protecting them right now. He felt the breeze change direction, threatening to pull him from her again.
"It's incredibly windy" He murmured, it felt strange, the wind. There had been none earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: