HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1x1 with x_fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Keith felt her come closer, and he shifted, his arms encircling with her. He yawned, his face buried in her soft hair as he pulled her closer. It felt so right to be holding her like this. His heart sped up for a moment, before he relaaxed himself. He breathed in deeply, smiling against her. Everything about this moment was perfect, besides the fact that they were both in near sleep states. He curled his wing around her, as well as his arms. He didn't want to let her go, ever.

Demitri swore as well, following after her, and eventually catching up with her. He slid his key from his pocket as he sped up as he reached the door, just in time.
Breathing sigh of relief he slipped inside, holding open the door for Kristen, so that she didn't get locked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 am

Alayna felt Keith shift, and his arm come to rest over her. She smiled, her eyes still closed. Her head was starting to ache with the effort of keeping herself awake. She was slowly loosing the battle. "Night Keith." she sighed, turning to look at him for a moment. what a day... Alayna thought as her eyes closed against the image of the sleeping angel.

Kristen slid into the building, shifting as her claws scracthed against the tile floor. She let out a rough breath, her heart racing from the run. She looked around with another deep breath. She chuckled before standing up and strecthing. "Guess I'll hit the hay." she muttered quietly as she started to walk towards her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

"Yea, I dunno hopefully Alayna's not asleep" Demitri said. The vampire rarely slept, so he often watched movies or played video games at night. Normally this wasn't a problem, but not that he had a room mate, it might prove to be. He waved to Kristen and made his way over to his room, unlocking the door and stepping inside.
"Guess it's not a problem" He chuckled, Alayna was no where to be seen, and her stuff was still laying on the floor. She hadn't been back to the room.

If Keith heard Alayna, he gave no indication. He was out, completely out. He could feel the ache in his shoulders, due to the wing position as well as the sore wings, but he didn't care. A small sigh escaped him, content for the first time in a very, very long time. He twitched, his dreams begining. His dreams were always ones of home, and generally turned into nightmares. Plummiting to Earth, the pain in the knowledge he would never return home. Waiting for his wings to grow back and the horror at seeing the silver-grey feathers. Then being captured by humans, but in a circus as a freak. He couldn't speak English at this point, and no one understood latin to the extent he spoke it. A shudder ran through the angel's body, images flashing behind closed eyes. Demitri had rescued him from the circus, but he had never forgotten it. It had been horrifying.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Kristen nodded to Demitri, slipping her key into the lock and quietly opening the door. What she found in the room, wasn't exactly what she had imagined. The lights were off, put the T.V. screen was on. Her Iron Man DVD was playing, but the movie was over; the main menu was on a loop. That was the first thing she noticed.

The second was the fact that Keith was asleep...on her bed. Kristen smirked and held back a chuckle. The angel must have been tired. As Kristen walked to turn off the DVD player, movement caught her eyes.

When she looked back at Keith, she realzed the movement came from under his wing. Frowning, Kristen took a step closer to the bed, stepping aside so that the light from the TV would help her see. Sure enough, she found Alayna nested under Keith's wing like a baby bird. Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes. Best to leave them there now, and ask questions in the morning. Kristen kicked off her shoes, changed into a clean tank top and sofie short, climbed into Keith's bed, and turned off the TV. The room elasped into darkness, and Kristen fell asleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

OOC:: Skip to Sunday morning?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 pm

{{Yep. I got nothing else lol.}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC: Same, that's why I asked.

BIC:
Demitri sighed, he was a bit worried, as Alayna had never come back last night. He assumed she was with Keith, and hopefully that nothing had happened yet. He knew if Keith was missing or something Kristen would have called him, so therefore there was really nothing wrong. He sighed and stood up, showering. As soon as he was done he walked out, pulling on his jeans, socks and sweatshirt. Carefully he slipped on his skate shoes, walking down the hall towards Kristen and Keith's room.

Keith woke up, wincing as his sore wings screamed in protest as he moved.
"Damn" He breathed, barely able to move his stiff body. His muscles protested, they were beyoned wrenched. A small thrill ran through him as he realized Alayna was still there, then embaressment as he realized that they were in Kristen's bed and she was in his. He shifted again, gasping in pain.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 pm

The movement in the bed, and then Keith's soft swears woke Alayna up slowly. She took a deep breath, rolling onto her side against the wall as she rubbed her eyes. "Oi..." she muttered, rubbing her forehead with had started to throb painfully. "What hit me last night...?" she whispered.

Opening her eyes, she realized she was laying in bed with Keith. Her eyes went wide, and her cheeks went red when she noticed that Kristen was asleep on the other bed across the room. Looking back at Keith, Alayna realized what had woken her. "You alright?" she asked quietly. She scowled herself for asking such a stupid question. "Your wings..." she breathed, her shoulders dropping.

Kristen heard voices, and they weren't part of her dream. As her eyes shot open, the dream she had been having disappeared. Sighing, Kristened rubbed her eyes. She sat up slowly, letting her hair fall in a curtain around her. She blinked, pulling the hot sheets from her and swinging her legs to the side. Her ear's twicthed, hearing someone walking down the hallway.

Standing up, Kristen unlocked the door, having a pretty good guess at who it was. She looked down at Keith and Alayna with a rough smirk, her hair falling into her face. "Fun night?" she asked, her voice rough and horse. She chuckled, pulling her hair up as she walked down to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:52 pm

"No" Keith shot back at Kristen, still wincing.
"Yea, my wings. I think I did more the wrench them" He explained, barely able to push himself off of her. He knew there was no way he could really move right now. A low sigh escaped him, and he pulled his wing off of her, yelping as he did so.
"Damn" He said again, still pushing himself up. Soon he was standing, although not very well. He was slouched forward, his wings drooping painfilled.

Demitri opened the door to Kristen's room, not even bothering to knock.
"Hey" he greeted Kristen and keith. Sighing he leaned against the wall.
"Hey, are you alright?" He asked, walking across the room to Keith.
"Uh, I sort of wrenched my wings" His friend admitted, shamefaced. "Dork" Demitri said affectionaly, immediatly running his hands over the sore wings, checking for damage.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Alayna passed a hand over Keith's wings as he slowly sat up. She saw the strain it caused him, and frowned. She did the same, leaning against the wall and brushing her hair back as well. "That wind was really powerful..." she muttered, recalling the detail as she said it. "Weird storm yesterday."

She jumped slightly when Demitri walked into the room. She sighed deeply as he closed the door. "Morning." she muttered as Kristen came back out of the bathroom.

The girls hair was pulled up into a ponytail, and she had changed. Kristen now wore denim capris and a black tank top. She sighed with relief, rubbing her arms as she sat back down on Keith's bed. "Hey." she said to Demitri before looking back at Keith. There was concern in her eyes though her expression was set hard.

Alayna shifted, uncomfortable with Kristen's hard stare. "So...how was the hunt?" she wondered, blowing a strand of hair from her face. Kristen nodded and shrugged, but otherwise said nothing. Alayna sighed. "Um, I'ma go take a shower." she said quietly, slipping off the bed and leaving.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Keith smiled, "Alright, meet up with us later" He called as Alayna left. He glanced at his friends, his smile falling as soon as she left. Sighing he glanced at the shower.
"I should probably shower too" He said, although he had a half-hearted expression on his face. The thought of the water pummeling his sore body wasn't exactly appealing. He shuddered as Demitri's hands began to manipulate his wings. He heard the vampire muttering under his breath in Russian, which was never a particularly good sign.
"What?" He asked, somewhat anxiously.
"Hm? Oh, just the condition of these wings. Kristen come look" Demitri said.

Demitri sighed, hands still running over Keith's wings. He had torn the ligiments, which could mean anywhere from weeks to months of healing. He clucked his tounge, slowly manipulating the wing joints wincing at what he saw. He waited for Kristen, wanting to get her opinion.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Kristen took a deep breath, letting out slowly as she slipped from her bed. She stood next to Demitri, looking over Keith's wings. No doubt Alayna had fixed them up, none of the feathers were bent or crocked. Kristen shook her head. "You had your wings around her for a while..." she thought out loud.

"The wind got strong once your opened them?" she asked, passing a hand over the fallen Angel's wings. She was no doctor, but judging by the stiffness and the pain in Keith's face, he had wrecked something important. She had no doubt they would take some time to heal. Kristen shook her head with the thought of not having that much time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

"Yea, as soon as I opened them the wind flared. I didn't think it was that bad though" Keith murmured, wincing as Demitri prodded his wings some more.
"Yea dude, I think we might have to take you to the nurse. I've never seen them this bad before" His friend murmured softly.

Demitri murmured some more in Russian and glanced at Kristen.
"What do you think?" He murmured to her. He had didn't know much about Keith's wings, but he could tell something was wrong. He ran his fingers gently over the wing joints again, careful not to push or prod. He glanced at Kristen again, he knew that she felt the same way about Keith as he did. He often visulized the fallen angel as sort of a younger sibling. He knew Keith was older, but he was also very innocent, and Demitri had sort of taken on an older, protective brother role with him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 pm

"It probably got strong once you closed them again." Kristen muttered, cursing as she walked around Demitri to her bed. Lifting up the matrice to slip her hand under it, Kristen produced two brass-looking daggers. One she slipped into her pants at her back, the other she slipped under her shirt at her shoulder. These she only carried around in emergerncies, and she had two more as well. She pulled out a thrid, weighing it in her hand as she thought.

"You should probably take Keith to the nurse, she'll know what to do." Kristen said, twirling the dagger expertly in her fingers. "They really don't look good Keith. You were fighting against the weather mage yesterday; that storm was no accident." she sighed as she said the statement, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Keith sighed and felt Demitri nudged him towards the door.
"I hate going to the nurse" He grumbled softly. It was true, she didn't have much experience with his kind, so whenever he went, she always used it as an excuse to go to town with questions.
Demitri nudged him again.
"Come on" He said softly, smiling at Kristen.
"I'll meet you back here in like ten minutes" Demitri said to the shape-shifter.
Keith sighed and let Demitri practically drag him to the nurse's office. Knocking on the door, he quickly explained his issue and winced as a delighted expression lit her face.
"Oh, thank you Demitri" She siad, dragging Keith into the room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Alayna took her time in the shower. Once she had finished, she pulled on clean clothes; dark denim jeans and a red tank top for the day would work. She pinned her hair up, letting a few wavy curls fall into her face. She nodded to her reflection, grabbing her room key and slidding it into her pocket. She pulled on her suede boots, lacing them up tightly before decided to leave the room.

"Kristen!" Alayna gasped as she opened the door. The girl was standing against the frame with a hard look on her face. It gave Alayna the goosebumps. "Where's Demitri and Keith?" she asked quietly.

"Demitri took Keith to the nurse."

"Oh my God, is he alright?" Alayna asked, taking a step out of the room. Kristen glanced down the hallway before turning to answer Alayna.

"He'll be alright. He didn't realize how badily he hurt his wings yesterday." She explained. "The storm yesterday was caused, not an accident, most likely to pick off humans who were still outside and make it look like a freak accident." Kristen smirked at the fact that Alayna's face had paled.

"Oh no..the wind..." she whispered. Kristen nodded. Taking a deep breath, the girl pulled out a dagger as long as her forearm almost out of no where. The hilt was a foggy steel, but it looked strong, and the blade was a tinted brass-looking color. Kristen held up the blade for Alayna to see before slidding it into a brown colored sheath.

"I want you to keep this with you. The hilt is silver, so it should keep away Donny and his crew. Hide it someplace; admin doesn't like the idea of students being armed." Alayna frowned, holding the weapon oddly in her hands. Kristen sighed, taking it from the girl and shoving it into the dark denim jeans at her hip.

"I'll teach you how to use it once the boy's come back." Kristen muttered. Alayna sighed, slightly uncomfortable with the weapon in her jeans. "Come on." Kristen said before walking off down the hall towards her room.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm

{{meep...sorry, imagination got the better of me there ^-^;; }}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 pm

demitri walked down the hall, seeing Kristen and Alayna.
"Hey" He called as he neared them. He sighed and walked over, noticing the dagger. The thing wouldn't do any damage to him, so he didn't mind at all. He sighed, the nurse had said Keith would need to stay for at least a day, which made him worried. He sighed and crossed his arms, waiting for Kristen to say something.

Keith sighed and lay on his stomach on an exam table. The nurse was checking his wings, although he was convinced she had no idea what she was doing. He sighed, wincing as she poked and prodded at the sensitive areas.
"Ow" He hissed, trying to wrench his wings from her hands.
"Keith" She snapped. She pulled down to special straps and led him over to a small hospital bed. Laying him on his stomach again, she slipped the staps over his wings so that she could exam them without him wrenching them away from her.
"Alright, you have to keep your wings like this right now" She said, "At least until I say you can" She was worried, although she didn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm

"Keith still at the nurse?" Alayna asked, clearly worried. Kristen had taken one look at Demitri and knew it couldn't be anything good if Keith wasn't with him. She sighed deeply.

"She know how bad the damage is?" Kristen asked, ignoreing Alayna. She shifted slightly, somewhat unaccustomed to the dagger at her back and shoulder. It would take some time to get back into the grove of using the twin blades. More time even to teach Alayna how to use her own now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:10 pm

"Yea, he won't be out until atleast tomorrow, apparently" Demitri said, sighing and shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Well she suspects that the one might be broken, again. Remember? The wing join was weaker, so it's more likely to break. So she think his left one is broken" He said, shaking his head. He glanced at Kristen, a slightly angusihed look in his eye. He was odviously worried sick about Keith. completely worried sick.

Keith sighed, letting her feel the wink joint of his left wing. She swore.
"Sorry bud, it's broken again" She muttered. They were so hard to deal with when broken. His wing needed to be held stable, which was very hard when they were huge. She sighed, "Thankfully your other one is just stretched, quiet badly I might add. I have no idea how to set this one though"
"And you think I do?" Keith grumbled, not to impressed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 pm

"He broke his wing?!" Alayna asked, mouth agap. "It was only a little wind!" she protested. Kristen took a deep breath, shaking her head at Alayna.

"No, it wasn't Alayna." Kristen said sharply. "Keith has broke that wing before, if he strains it, he pratically breaks it again." She said. "Wings were no differnt then your arm." Kristen turned to look back at Demitri.

She snapped her arm out, thankful that the dagger slid to her open palm without cutting her arm. "I'm going to try and teach this one how to make herself anti-helpless." she said. "If you want you can tag along-" Kristen's eyes practically begged him to "-and afterwards we can head to the nurse and check up on Keith?"

Alayna sighed, shrugging and folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yea I'll come. But we should stop in and check on Keith before. Honestly, I don't think that nurse knows how to set a wing" He said, shaking his head. Nether did he, but Kristen might, having the whole Hawk advantage.
"Do you know how?" He asked Kristen, he wasn't so good with Keith's injuries, not really knowing how to deal with many injuries in general.

The nurse said and pulled out her laptop, leaving Keith lying, half-asleep on the bed. His one wing had been released from the strap, only being strained, but the other one was still up.
"Google? You're using google to try and look up how to deal with Fallen angel injuries?" He protested, rolling his eyes.
"Well I don't know where else to look" She snapped, scrolling down the page.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Kristen let out a short breath. "I showed her how to set it last time!" she muttered with a curse. She looked over at Alayna, who now had a hopefull gleam in her eyes. "Don't think you're getting out of training, young one." Kristen said, slipping her dagger back under the dark shirt.

"Fine, let's go." Kristen said. Alayna let out a small happy yelp, covering her mouth and blushing as Kristen turned slowly to look at the girl. She couldn't help but laugh. "Venus is hard at work this month.." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:32 pm

"Yes well, maybe you should just set the damn thing so we don't have a repeat of last time" Demitri said, shaking his head and smiling at Alayna.
"You're gonna use me as a test dummy aren't you?" He said to Kristen, shaking his head. The knives wouldn't hurt him, which made him a good practice dummy. He also change his speed, so that she could learn how to attack a supernatural being.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Didn't Kristen teach you how last time?" He muttered, "Yes, but I don't remember. I didn't think you're wing would snap again" She said, closing her laptop.
"Why?"
"Cause this is ridiculous. Do you honestly believe that someone will have posted how to fix a fallen angel's wing?" He said, rolling his eyes. The nurse drove him crazy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

"I just might." Kristen muttered.

Alayna covered her mouth as she walked into the nurses office. They had Keith laying on his stomach, one wing slightly in a sling. Kristen rolled her eyes. She rolled up the sleeves on her shirt. She nodded to the nurse. "Let me guess. Left wing again?" she asked.

Alayna decided to sit back on this one, sitting in one of the chairs as Kristen went over to Keith. "Where did you break it this time?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: