Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

one [x] one with fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

one [x] one with fire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Adriel looked toward the ceiling, still hugging his angel.
"You're okay.." he mummbled, giving a tighter squeeze.
He felt Cas's pain, and it was really upsetting.
It would be centuries, till either of them could be forgiven and go back to heaven.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Cas almost laughed, but didn't. How could be he be okay? He had just been banished from the only home he had ever known, he doubted he would ever see it again. He sighed, tears still coursing down his face, although he was silent now. It was strange, the feelings inside him were nearly overwhelming, but he almost felt as if he were at peace. He was miserable, but hadn't he always been?
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Adriel then pulled away from Cas.
"You're going to have some very urging feelings." He told him, giving a little unneasy look. "At first you won't be able to overcome them, but as you get a little bit older in the Fallen world; you should be able to suit with it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 pm

"What?" Cas stammered, this was all to much. He felt exahusted, more so then he ever had in his life. He felt out of place in his own body, like he was a stranger.
"What's wrong with me?" He asked, he fount it hard to move, he felt heavy, so heavy. His limbs must've been made of lead or something.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

"Well..." Adriel started. "You've just changed to a Fallen angel." He sighed and looked at the covers of the bed.
"Here." He said, pulling at them. "Lets get you under the covers, so you can rest."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Cas almost laughed, again this was his reaction. Laughter to mask his pain, his misery. He glanced at the bed, it seemed so far away. He was weak, weaker then he had ever felt in his long, long life. His eyelids fluttered, exahustion setting in.
"It's so far" He slurrered in an exahusted voice.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

He sighed and moved his body over Cas's agian. Slipping his hands under the boy, he lifted him in a cradling postion.
"Alright." He huffed, adjusting his legs so he could walk to the otherside of the bed. Gently putting Cas down, Adriel pulled the covers over him.
"You need to sleep, though if you do have any feelings of ANY sin I need you to tell me. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Cas felt a flood of embaressment at having to be carried, but there was no way he would be able to walk to the bed. As soon as he hit the soft matress he nearly fell asleep. Then Adriel's voice cut in, speaking of sin.
"Huh, why?" he murmured, glancing at his new found companion through clouded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

"Because I have to help you with them." He winced.
No one had been there to help him.
The girl who made him sin freaked out at his sudden transformation and shot herself in the head.
Ever since that day, Adriel hadn't been able to find her. It had been awhile ago.
A mortal had made an angel sin.
It was a weird thing to happen.
Shaking his head, Adriel walked to the other side of the bed and layed down next to Cas.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Cas was confused. His tortured and exahusted mind couldn't comprehend what Adriel was saying. He was just to tired for this.
"I-I don't know..." He stammered, exahaustedly, finally succumbing to the sleep that had been threatening to overtake him since he had been depoisited in the bed. His eyelids fluttered once, and then he was asleep. Dreams filled his mind, dreams of home, of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Adriel grew very quiet once Cas fell asleep.
It was a little while, before he too fell into slumber.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 pm

After a few hours Cas' eyes fluttered open. He was still exahusted, but nightmares had pulled him from sleep, only to send him back into a just as painful reality. He still felt weak beyond belief, which made him nervous. He was aware of Adriel at his side, but the enegry required to turn over was far to much. He sighed, his entire body was sore, and his back felt almost as if it were on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   one [x] one with fire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one [x] one with fire
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4