HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

one [x] one with fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 pm

"You're to blind to see what is looming over you." Adirel spat in Cass's face and took steps back. "IF you're going to sit and be god's bitch, go right ahead. You'll never have a taste of freedom."
He turned his back on the angel and pushed his wings up, angrly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Cas shuddered, but didn't say anything. He moved away from the other angel, eyes darting towards the door. He didn't know what to say, or even how to react. He as getting yelled at by someone he had never met, and his confusion and anger were mounting. He closed his wings, causing them to disappear for the time being, he had a feeling that if this continued they could get damaged, and then he'd be screwed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Adriel walked out of the room, breathing heavily. He slammed the door behind him; causing it to snap its hindges and break off then fall flat to the floor.
A fallen angel could be very strong once they had healed from the fall.
Once their wings grew back to full span they would be as powerful as a demon.
Only problem was a angel could control them if they wished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Cas watched the door fall, almost in slow motion. He didn't know much about fallen angels, as the whole subject was taboo. He sighed and sat down on the bed, curling his legs to his chest, arms wrapped around them. A tear snaked it's way down his face, before he reached up with one hand, scrubbing it away. He couldn't afford to be seen as weak, even though he was in a form of shock. He shuddered and leaned his back against the wall, letting his head rest back, eyes closed, breathing softly. He was so very confused.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Adriel walked down the hall of the Hotel, growling to himself.
He almost picked up a child and threw it in a I love wall; but he managed to avoid that sort of attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Cas flicked out a hand, the door rose from the floor and fitted itself back into the wall. It was fixed now, so at least he had some privacy.
A glow white light appeared in front of him, and he glanced at it, knowing what was coming. A golden voice boomed out, "You have a task, complete it and return home. Ignore the fallen one, he is nothing"
He winced, it was easy for Gabriel to say that, he didn't have to deal with Adriel on a personal level like this.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Adriel let out a groan once he was outside; it was fairly loud and sounded like a scream of a some sort. He panted; his back arching in pain from the impact his wings were having on him.
Looking to his side, he saw a woman sitting on a rock, her legs crossed. She honestly wasn't wearing anything, and if any other man had seen here they would have had a blast.
Adriel however, curled his lip and snapped at her.
"What do you want?"
She smiled a little devilish smile and stood, twirling her ginger hair around a finger. "I came to see how you were. We worry about you, you know?" she giggled, biting her lower lip seductivly.
Only angels,demons and the fallen could see her.
Just as only those types of people could see Adriel and Cass's wings.
"If you cared, you'd tell Lucifer to let me into hell and not sit here on this shit held earth." Adriel snarled, pushing her as he walked by.
She glared, and gave a little shriek at him.
"I'm working on it you bastard! You're lucky I even try for you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 pm

The golden light flared once and disappeared. Castiel groaned and leaned his head against the wall again, a small frown on his otherwise perfect lips. He didn't know what to do, what to say. His mission, he wasn't even sure if he could complete it. He sighed, exahusted. The trip to Earth had worn him out, they always did. But he couldn't afford to rest, not now. He glanced at the drawer again, once again the small, leather bound book was mocking him.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:32 pm

The girl glared as Adriel rolled his eyes at her.
"Amazing." He mocked, looking away. She gave a little sudder before picking up a rather big rock. She let out a lion like snarl and threw the rock at Adriel's head.
Adriel ducked out of the way and turned to watch the rock go flying through Cass's window.
"Now look what you did!!!" He growled, slapping her across the face, hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Cas let out a startled yelp as the rock hit him, in the face no less. His hand flew up, feeling his skin inflame almost immediately. It hurt, a lot. Wincing he walked over to the small mirror on the wall, checking the damage. He'd have a black eye for sure, and there was a small, yet deep cut on his cheek. He reached up, wiping away the blood that now ran down to his chin in a red river. It looked odd, his skin was very pale, so the deep red looked wrong. He glanced at the broken window, but decided against investigating. Right now he needed ice.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

The girl jumped back from Adriel's bitchslap.
"Do me a favor, Victoria." he started, eyes growing very serious. "Leave me and forget about me. I don't need you to get into hell."
He looked up at the window and spread his wings. "Now I have to go trance that person and fix their I love window."
Giving his wings a little shudder, he jumped in the air and flew to the window before going through it completly.
No damage had been done from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Cas had slipped from the room when Adriel entered the room. He walked back in, dropping the bucket of ice he had been holding.
"Not you again" He muttered, grimacing as he bent to slowly gather his ice back into the bucket. Blood was still dripping down his face, and was now falling onto his hands. He couldn't do this, he was having a very, very bad day.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Adriel watched Cas come in the room, looking rather bloody.
He was about to say something when the girl poofed in, right after him.
"Adriel!" she yelled, her hands on her hips. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! AFTER ALL I AM YOUR ONLY WAY TO GET INTO HELL!!!!!"
She looked at Cas and gave a disgusted look.
"Gross......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Cas nearly had a heart attack right then and there. He dropped the bucket of ice again, and sighed. This really wasn't his day. He very nearly laughed when the girl called him gross. He sighed and stepped out of the room, leaving the ice on the floor. He carefully covered his cheek with his hand and leaned on the wall. He just wanted to lie down, was that really to much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" Adriel said, pushing her back when she approached him. "I don't have time for you." He added.
She gave a pout before stomping her foot.
"Fine!" She whimpered, taking a step back. "Fuck you!"
And with that she was gone, poofed away.
Adriel rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Succubi...Annoying.." He spoke outloud before picking up the bag of ice. He walked where Cas had left and looked at the Angel.
"Here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"Thanks" Cas replied, ever polite. He sighed, "Can I go back in there now? Or is someone else going to throw a rock at my head?" He was really not having a good day. He moved, pushing himself off of the wall and walking into the room. Glass still covered the floor, but he ignored it. He walked over to the small washroom and grabbed a cloth, carefully wrapping the bag of ice in it. Setting the ice down, he washed his face, wiping away the still wet blood.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Adriel sighed.
"Sorry for that. She's a very fiesty creature. Annoying too." He followed Cas back in the room. If he knew how to heal; then he'd help the angel.
But he wasn't good with anything like that.
He was a destroyer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Cas sighed, wishing a healer was present. But of course there wasn't. He couldn't heal, he wasn't trained for that. He was a warrior, pure and simple. A soilder. He wiped the blood from his face, and pressed the ice to it in a vain attempt to stop the swelling.
"Funny, you know I hadn't noticed" He muttered, somewhat sarcastically. He wasn't feeling very cheritable right now. He winced at the pressure from the ice, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:00 pm

"Here." Adriel said, moving to Cas. "It will hurt really bad, but it'll heal at least."
He knew the demonic ways of healing. It would feel like acid was eating Cas alive, and burn; but it was the only thing Adriel knew how to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 pm

"It's fine" Cas said softly. He barely knew Adriel and wasn't sure he trusted him yet. Besides it was a black eye and a cut, he had had far worse. He had been involved in many conflicts and had many war wounds to show of it, you just couldn't see any of them. In fact the worst was the long scar across his back. It went from the base of his shoulder blade diagonally across to his right hip. A demon had given it too him, which was why it had never healed properly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:06 pm

"Fine." Adriel said, walking past Cas. "If you're going to be anti-social that's fine with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Cas gaped, "Just because I'm not letting you heal me doesn't mean I'm anti-social" he grumbled, almost child-like in his protests. He wasn't anti-social. He almost gave in, lettng Adriel heal him would prove he wasn't anti-social.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:05 am

"You are anti-social."
Adriel repeated. He laughed then wiped his face. "Just let me do it. It'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Cas shoved his hands in his pockets.
"Fine" He muttered sullenly, a msierable expression on his face.
"But I'm not anti-social, I just don't have good social skills" He grumbled, staring at the ice pack he had just left sitting on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Adriel leaned down to Cas's head.
"I can tell." he said, pressing his index and middle finger against the angels head.
"so why didn't you sin with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one [x] one with fire   

Back to top Go down

one [x] one with fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next