Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One on one with elastic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

One on one with elastic Empty
PostSubject: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:00 pm

c:
Ooc;
Yes; I will post my intro and a picture of him here later.

BIC:
In the woods; sitting upon a rock with a cigeratte in his left hand sat Justin. Justin was your average person.
About nineteen; he was 6'2 and had amazing chocolate brown hair. Not to mention his light brown eyes; that could dazzle any girl.
They did just that alot too. Though; Justin wasn't a big fan of those ordinary girls.
Infact he despised them.
They were to much drama. And because of that; everyone thought he was gay.
He wasn't. Though he did find boys a little more better looking than girls.
Flicking his cigeratte; he adjusted his orange v-neck then looked up around at the scereny.
The woods. He loved them so much.
It was a place were he could be himself. A werewolf.

Ooc;
Sorry its not very good or long.
:c
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:12 pm

One on one with elastic Anime1

Only... more normal clothes x]

Name:: Ophelia
Race:: Vampire
Personality:: I'll use indirect character Wink
Any thing else? =/

(Intro up in a second)
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Ophelia sat leaning against the thick bark of one of the many trees that was situated in the forest. It was a good place to sit and think when she needed some time to herself. Especially when she needed to get away from her parents. Most teenagers thought they had it rough, but they didn't know what 'rough' meant. Her parents were part of the most powerful clan in existence. They were purebloods, not an ounce of blood not vampire. They always expected her to be the perfect daughter and uphold the family name. And she always made a point of doing the opposite

Ophelia sighed, shimmying down the bark of the tree until her feet touched the mix of dirt and leaves below. A soft crunching sound was emitted as she padded among the still giants surrounding her. She walked until suddenly she stopped still. There was a boy sitting on a rock in front of her. Unsure of what to do, Ophelia simply stood there in a confused state.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:48 pm

The scent of sweet honey filled his nose and Justin's head turned over his shoulder. The way he looked at the Vampire girl was almost slow played.
He seemed slow moving; until he spotted her eyes then he quirked a brow of his.
"Yes?" He asked, inhaling her scent agian. He couldn't quite put a finger on what she smelt like. Human?
It wasn't that. The sweet smell remind him of a vampire. As did he beauty; he noticed, grabbing a good glance at her.
He couldn't help but smile as she had that childish confused look across her face.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Ophelia, able to regain her composure as the boy spoke managed the sentence "Just... Passing by" she said it warily, still unsure of him. Now that she could focus, she was able to get his scent. Immediately she could tell that it was that off a werewolf. She grinned, she never got to meet any one that wasn't human or vampire. The vampires were too stiff - in her family at least. And, the humans were too stupid and drawling for her. However, a werewolf was completely different. She narrowed her eyes at the boy, inching closer to him to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Justin watched as she neared him a little bit.
As she did; he inhaled very sharply; almost causing himself to cough.
A vampire.
He knew it. Her beauty, the way she looked, and her silent footsteps.
"So, Ms. Vampire.." He started, his eyes giving a warm gaze. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Ophelia gave a start as he called her "Ms. Vampire" but regained her composure "Ophelia" she said, smiling "And yours? Mr. Werewolf?" she smirked at that. They both knew what each other was, so neither had the advantage in that field. But still, he was a werewolf, and they tended to be stronger than vampires.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Standing up to his full height, he looked down at her.
"Ophie." He laughed at himself. "What a name. What kind of name is that?" He asked, leaning his face a little closer to hers.
"My name?" He asked, breathing his mint breath into her face lightly.
"Justin.."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 pm

"It's Ophelia" she growled continuing on in a warmer voice "What kind of name is it? It's my name." she had always been one to wiggle out of situations using loopholes, and this was no different. Finding herself looking up a bit at the werewolf, Ophelia narrowed her eyes at him "Justin is it?" scoffing lightly "How plain..." she said, narrowing her eyes even more in a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:20 pm

He shrugged.
"Plain as it may seem to you." He pushed past her lightly, and started walking away her insult of his name taken to his heart.
He was a werewolf.
They took a lot to heart.
And Justin was one of the sensitive ones, who didn't like being made fun of.
However, he stopped then turned his head over at the Ophelia agian.
"Why are you even out in these woods?" He dared to ask, blinking his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Ophelia looked at him quirking an eyebrow and sighing "To get away from my family" she said. Shaking her head tiredly and closing her eyes for a moment to get rid of the impending headache that came with these thoughts. She leaned against a tree and rubbed her head, opening her eyes and asking "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 pm

"Its not normally I see vampires out in these woods." He said, looking over to were a echo of howling resided.
"I mean this is sort of werewolf central. You could get hurt here.." He added, shrugging before turning is body to her.
"Like by me.." Justin licked his bottom lip and started to approach her. "You look like a nice sweet snack. I missed lunch...."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Ophelia narrowed her eyes at him "So do you..." she said. Her hand came up to rub her head again. She was feeling a bit weak at the moment, and was not up for a fight, especially one against a werewolf. The echoing howls didn't help to lessen her headache either.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Justin looked at her, nervous now. He could sense that she was weak.
"Are you okay?" He asked, bit his lower lip agian. Maybe she needed blood. He looked at his arm then pushed it towards her.
"It may not taste as lucious as a humans, but if you need it; go ahead."
He looked away, however not really interested in seeing his blood being slithered up in a vampire's mouth.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Ophelia looked at him confused as he offered her his blood. "It's just a headache..." she mumbled. Squeezing her eyes shut to try and dispel the ache. She looked up warily at him, hoping that her headache wouldn't attract any others. "It should go away in a little while..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Feeling stupid, Justin pulled back his arm.
"Oh. Headache. I didn't know vampires got those..." He shrugged. He didn't know how to make a headache go away for her.
Vampires couldn't well take advil to get rid of pain.
"You sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm

((Sorry volctot, but I have to go for tonight.
I'll try to post tomorrow, but it's a pretty busy day x[ ))
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Ophelia looked up at him grinning at his sheepishness from thinking she needed blood. "Well, I didn't either." she started "And I'm the vampire here" chuckling a bit and moving to sit down "It usually happens when I get stressed." she explained, closing her eyes and measuring her breathing as to meditate. This was her usual method of getting rid of headaches, and it helped her to sort through her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Justin watched as she got quiet, and shut up himself. He raised his hand to his hair; and ran his fingers through it.
Smelling the air he winced.
"Uh. I need to get you out of here.." He whispered, looking at her intently. "Unless you want to be ripped up.."
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Ophelia looked at him, her eyes narrowed at him and asked "What do you mean...?" proceeding to scent the air herself. She tensed up, eyes going wide. There was another werewolf nearby, she couldn't tell where though. Her dark turquoise hair was swept up with the breeze and she winced as her own scent grew stronger. That would only make it easier for it to find her, if it hadn't already.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Averting his eyes to the ground, Justin held his hand out to Ophelia.
"Come on." He whispered, biting his lower lip. "They probably already scented you. They'll think I'm getting rid of you; but we need to hurry out of the woods."
He managed a smile, then looked back at her face.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Ophelia thought for a moment, deciding to trust Justin. Finally she placed her hand in his. A growl from the surrounding trees interrupted her contemplation. This wasn't going as good as it normally did when she came here, but then again, she usually kept up in the trees away from the eyes of others. 'That's what I get for being social...' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Justin gave a last warm smile before he quickly started jogging down the hill.
"Can you run fast?" he asked, still giving a light jog. He knew vampires were suppose to be fast, and if he transformed into his true self; they could probably make it out of here faster.
Of course, he wouldn't have clothing on...
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Ophelia jumped to her feet, sprinting up to him. she raised and eyebrow at him "Can you?" and spurred off at her full speed. She took two steps for every one of his. Yet, she knew that he could match it easily.

(writer's block... sorry x[ )
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Watching after her, Justin laughed. He waited a moment before his clothing flew up in the air into about a millon tatters.
What replaced the handsome character, was a huge brow hazel-nut colored wolf with stunning green eyes. Of course; it was Justin just as werewolf.
He gave a challanging look to Ophelia before pressing his paws into the ground and leaping up after her.
He sprang over bushes, and stumps; almost as gracefull as a deer. His eyes glowed as he ran through his home. His world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on one with elastic   One on one with elastic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on one with elastic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next