HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Michelle sighed, his mind flickering back and forth between the options, the ups and downs, weighing them. After a couple minutes he snarled, giving Keith another glare as he walked inside the house. He saw Shaye and Vaix, all curled up on the love seat. He bit his bottom lip, remembering the hostile vampires first impression. He hesitated to wander in any further. Waiting for Keith.

Vaix looked over and growled at the sight of Michelle. He tensed again, and held Shaye close once more protectively. "Why are you in here?" he growled.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm

"I invited him Vaix" Keith called, walking in behind Michelle, his shredded shirt in his hand.
"He's an old friend" He said calmly, giving both Shaye and Vaix a level expression that basically said that he wouldn't tolerate any nonsense. He sighed, "I'd give you a tour, but I doubt you'd like it" He said, shrugging his shoulders and sitting back down on the couch, and kicking his feet on the table.
"Make yourself comfortable, at least until 'she' arrives" He murmured at his friend.

Shaye glanced up when Michelle came in, her eyes wide.
"Oh, hey" She said, her voice high due to suprise. She sat up a bit , resting her head on Vaix's shoulder, her hand automatically falling to her injured side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 am

Vaix rolled his eyes at Keith reply, "wonderful. The one person we don't need around... hey. Where's Iggy and Roxa? They didn't com back in." He peeked over the side of the couch at the door curiously, still holding Shaye close. He didn't trust Michelle to be around her for one second. Especially in knowing Michelle was interested in her like every other boy. He sighed and looked over at Keith.

Michelle frowned, then gave a nod to Keith. "Sure," was all he said. Then to Vaix he answered, "Keith sent them both to the park for now. I'm sure they'll come back later." He stuck his hands in his black skinny jean's pockets and walked over, sitting down on the couch with Keith, seeing as how Shaye and Vaix had taken up all the room on the love seat. He watched Shaye quietly, distracted at having her in the same room. He heard Vaix begin to growl, but ignored it for now.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 am

"I had to talk to Michelle privately and I didn't really want Roxa in here with you guys, plus Iggy would just aggrivate the situation" Keith said, glancing over at Vaix and giving him a pointed look.
"Besides, this way Roxa has some time with just Iggy, and you know she'll like that" He murmured, flicking his attention to the TV and then to the clock on the way. He was aware of Michelle watching Shaye, but he did trust the other vampire and he knew he wouldn't do anything, at least not right now.

Shaye sighed and stretched out, uncurling her long legs and dangling then over the end of the love seat. She twisted a bit in Vaix's arms so that she could see the TV. Her head was rested on his side.
"Oh, cool" She murmured, although whether it was to Keith or Michelle she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 am

Vaix gave a sigh at Keith's cleaner answer and gave a nod of understanding. "Right, so then...you don't mind me asking what was so private between you two?" He stared at Michelle then at Keith, waiting for an answer.
Michelle, glanced at Vaix, then looked over at Keith. Being as how this was Keith's family, we wasn't going to take any steps with them. Keith might not want them to know, and he had no right to tell them. He looked at Vaix again, then back at Shaye, his eyes slightly narrowed as if he were thinking and pondering about doing something.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:34 am

"Um..." Keith sighed, not sure if he was ready to confinded in them. He glanced at Shaye, seeing concern in her face.
"Well we were both changed by the same vampire, for the same reason" He started, glancing at Michelle, and wondering if the other vampire cared.
"We were changed for one reason, to belong to our sire's sisters. In essence we were slaves, we belonged to them. Eventually after a lot of time and effort we were both able to escape, but now one of the sister's, mine to be exact, came here, and she found me. She'll be here later this evening" He said, givng them the short, condenced version of the story, not wanting to go into all the harsh detalis.

Shaye's mouth opened slightly.
"Oh god" She breathed, leaping up and walking over to her brother.
"Are you okay?" She asked, as he stood and wrapped his arms around her, his head resting on her's.
"I don't know" He murmured softly in her ear, before releasing her and letting her go back to Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 am

Vaix just stared at Keith, his eyes sympathetic, because he'd been there before. When he'd been human, he'd been forced to be a slave to his own brother. It was almost ironic to learn Keith had such a close past to his. "Wow, I never would have guessed." His words where for Keith only, he could have easily guessed someone like Michelle to wind up in that situation.He watched Shaye return to him and wrapped his arms almost playfully around her, pulling her over to sit in his lap.
He sighed and glanced at the clock, "did she tell you an exact time?"

Michelle frowned as Keith told them, and they all gather in pity around Keith. Leaving him isolated and watching without a word spoken. He half growled at the unsurprised look Vaix had given him. To see it almost made him snap. He didn't move though, he just glared back, hating the other vampire more minute by minute. It was easy to tell Vaix had a higher social statues than him, somewhere in between Sara's status and his, but it still pissed him off whenever someone treated him as a lessor.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 am

Keith shrugged.
"No idea, she just said dinner. Which I'm assuming is around six" He shrugged and smiled softly to himself. It was a defense technique he had learned through out his life.

Shaye glanced at Michelle her eyes sympathetic.
"I'm sorry, this must be really hard for you too" She said, smiling softly at him. She didn't particularly like Michelle, but he didn't deseve that, no one did. She laughed and curled up in Vaix's lap a small smile on her face as she did so.
She once again turned, large green eyes on Michelle, she felt bad for him, even though she doubted he wanted her sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Vaix shrugged, at Keith's reply, "alright." He looked at the clock, six wasn't far away. He tensed when Shaye spoke to Michelle and gave him her empathy. He growled slightly, eyeing Michelle as Shaye spoke. He didn't like the idea of Shaye showing Michelle any sympathy or kind related feelings. They'd only give him a false feeling of chance in getter her as his own.

Michelle looked over at Shaye as he was acknowledged. He blinked, aware of Vaix's glare but choosing to pay it no mind. He gave her a half smile, and a wink. "It was nothing. She doesn't scare me anyway." He gave a confident smile to her, of course he was bluffing, Sara scared the crap out of him. But he wasn't about to let Shaye know that.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Keith glanced from Shaye to Vaix to Michelle. He was impressed that Shaye was showing sympathy to him, even if Vaix wasn't. He sighed, "I'll be right back" He said, standing up and disappearing up the stairs. He needed to put a new shirt on since the one he had been wearing before was shredded. He began pawing through his drawers searching for something to wear.

Shaye ignored Vaix's growling, she knew he wasn't happy that she was talking to Michelle, but he was a friend of Keith's which meant that he was probably fine.
"Oh?" She asked, wondering why Sara didn't scare him, she odviously scared Keith, and she had never met someone who could actually scare her brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Vaix watched Keith leave with a nod, wondering why the older vampire was shirtless in the first place. He narrowed his eyes at Michelle and rolled his eyes at the other vampires bluff. Vaix was a boy, and boy could always tell when other boys were bluffing. The way Michelle had stuck his chest out as he'd said it, told him perfectly well Michelle was lying. He didn't say anything though, knowing Michelle would only make a fool of himself when the other vampire did come.

Michelle smiled back at Shaye's curiosity. He gave a nod, "Keith's just afraid of her because she's got a bad bark. She's got no bite though, so there isn't much to be afraid of with her." He gave a triumphant smile to her, glancing at Vaix's look of obvious disbelief from the corner of his eye. He hopped Keith said nothing.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Keith walked back down the stairs, wearing a long sleeved black shirt with a grey t-shirt on top.
"Hey" He said, flopping onto the couch beside Michelle and looking around. Michelle was odviously bragging, but he didn't mind the other vampire always bragged to cover up his own fears.

Shaye smiled, nodding at Michelle, before turning and smiling at Keith as he reappeared. She had seen the angry red scar on his shoulder, but she decided not to say anything. She leaned against Vaix, watching the clock closely. It was almost six.

Sara stood in front of Keith's door a malicioius smile on her face. Michelle was here as well, which was interesting. Raising a dainty hand she knocked on the door.
"Hello?" She called, listening as the voices inside immediately went silent.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Vaix stopped when there was a knock on the door. He held Shaye tighter than before, keeping her close. He didn't know what to expect of this new girl. He felt the familiar wave of stress take him again. He growled slightly and watched the door with narrowed eyes.

Michelle's reaction was harsher than Vaix's. When the door knocked he froze, then shivered as he heard her speak. His eyes widened as he stared at the door as if he figured Sara would rush in and attack him. He pried his eyes away to look at Keith slowly, his earlier gloating vanished as he found himself trapped in a claw of fear. He shuddered again, looking at the door. "You gonna answer that?" he breathed.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 pm

"I'm debating it" Keith muttered standing up and opening the door, wincing as Sara twined her arms around his neck.
"Hey" She said laughing as she walked inside.
"Michelle" She said cooly" Smiling at him and walking inside.
"And you are?" She asked, turning peircing eyes on Vaix and Shaye.

Shaye stared at Sara, her eyes wide.
"Shaye" She said in a soft, yet harsh voice. She already hated this girl, and she intended to make that clear. Sara turned her eyes on Shaye, "Pleasure" She breathed already contemplating Shaye as a gift for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Vaix growled, his eyes narrowed at the fear and tension building in the room. He glanced at Shaye, whom looked already very hateful of Sara, even though the two had only exchanged two words. He glanced over at Sara again, "Vaixentrous," he replied back cooley, stretching out a hand of greeting. "Keith's told me about you." He said it merely to keep her from explaining who she was. He hardly wanted to her the story from her point of view.

Michelle swallowed as she said his name and gave a slight nod, he watched Vaix confront her, which irritated him. The words: 'He's making a mockery of you', rushed through his mind. He gave a slight growl, but didn't do much else, he felt rather frozen to the couch at this point. Haunted by vile memories of his past.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Keith had made his way back over to the couch and was sitting, stunned next to Michelle. He was shaking a bit, just seeing Sara brought back a flood of memories, none good.

Sara smiled and extended her hand to Vaix.
"All good things I hope" She said, laughing lightly as she withdrew her hand. She liked Vaix, and from the way he was clinging to Shaye, she figured the two were some how involved.
"Are you two couple?" She inquired smiling at Shaye again. Conner, her brother, would love Shaye.

Shaye smiled sympathetically at Michelle and Keith. This would be horrible night, she could tell. Sighing she curled against Vaix, letting answer Sara's questions. She wanted nothing to the slaver owner.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Vaix gave a shrug, looking at Shaye for a second, then at Michelle and Keith, both whom were frozen in what looked to be fear. Keith was trembling, which was something he'd never see the old vampire ever do before. He sighed and looked back at Sara, realizing he'd be the only one to socialize here. "Yes," he said calmly, not a hint of fear or anger in his voice. He'd heard she was bad, but for now, until she did something to get on his nerves, she was merely an acquaintance. "We've been together for a couple weeks now I think. Maybe more." He kissed Shaye's cheek affectionately as a show of their relationship.
Michelle growled again, hate boiling in him the more he watched Vaix. Everything the younger vampire did seemed to get on his nerves, like it was Vaix's soul purpose to just piss him off until he snapped. He remained actionless, his eyes never moving from Sara or Vaix as they talked like old friends. Then again, for all he knew they could be.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 pm

"Awe how sweet" Sara said mockingly. She turned and walked further into the house, shutting the door behind her and glancing around. She smiled. Michelle could go back to her sister, Vaix and Keith to her and Shaye to her brothe. Of course this would take some planning.

Shaye sighed she didn't like the look in Sara's eyes, it was almost as if she were evaluating them as if they were for sale. She sighed again, feeling miserable, she felt bad for Michelle and Keith and was starting to feel bad for herself. She felt almost as Sara were plotting to sell them or something.

"Glad you two are getting along so well" Keith murmured, wincing as Sara walked over to him running her sharp finger nails over his face.
"So did you miss me?" She asked, placing her head between his and Michelle's heads and smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Vaix ignored her tone and watched her walk off with narrowed eyes. There was a vibe around her he didn't trust. But as he'd decided before, he'd make no assumptions until she did something.

Michelle stared at Sara wordlessly, all he could manage to do was growl. From the look on her face, he could tell she wanted to take Keith and him back with her. Which he wouldn't allow, he had a home, and he wasn't going to give it up over someone he despised. He just glared at her, to tense to speak.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Keith laughed harshly.
"No we didn't miss you at all, in fact I have a feeling that you should leave" He murmured, standing up and glaring at her.
"This is my home and my family, you really need to go. You're no longer welcome here" He said firmly, although internally he was totally freaking out.

Sara glared at Keith.
"Oh Is that all? Because you know I still own you right?" She snarled at him, "And until I say you can leave, you belong to me" She snapped, becoming instantly angry and aggrivated.
"You know I'll be back and I'll bring my family and you, all of you will be coming with us" She said, turning cool eyes on Vaix and Shaye before leaving. She stalked out of the house slamming the door behind her.

Shaye snarled softly, shaking her head.
"This is ridiculous, you guys don't have to listen to her" She said, although she was also totally freaked out, knowing that Sara intended for her and Vaix to become like Keith and Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Vaix watched her go, he went silent, then gave an almost nervous sounding laugh. "She acts just like my maker. Geeze Keith where do you find these guys?" He looked back at his friend with a wide almost crazed looking smile, still very unafraid of Sara. He laughed again and shook his head at Michelle, "and I thought you said you weren't afraid of her. That she was all bark and no bite?" He smiled and gave Shaye another kiss. "Don't worry over her love. I won't let her take you."

Michelle's eyes narrowed as he was confronted, he stood, finally finding the will to move. He let an inhuman snarl fill his throat, "and what about you? Have a nice conversation with a witch like her? I'm sure the two of you can relate just fine, I would be surprised if you offered your services to her!" He bared his long slightly discoloured fangs.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Keith sighed miserably, glancing at Vaix.
"We didn't find her Vaix, her brother made myself and Michelle for Sara and her sister" He murmured, shaking his head.
"We were made vampires soley to serve Sara and her sister" He shuddered, "And Michelle's right, you shouldn't encourage her with conversation. She'll manipulate you and the rest of us"

Shaye curled against Vaix, not sure what to say.
"She does seem awful" She murmured, shaking her head. She shook her head again, sighinhg and glancing at Keith. "That's awful, to be made a vampire just to belong to someone, especially to someone like her"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Vaix blinked as he was suddenly ganged up on, he looked at Shaye, then at Michelle, and last at Keith. The smile left his face to be replaced with a frown. "Well what then? Should I have been frozen in fear like you two? Isn't it better to show that you see someone as an equal instead of being a weak little thing at her mercy? You ever think that that was why she controlled you guys the way she did?" He rolled his eyes and went quiet, looking away and letting his arms slid off Shaye, guessing she didn't feel like sitting with him right now.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Shaye looked up at him suprised when he moved his arms.
"Hey.." She complained, smiling at him before grabbing one of his arms and curling it around her shoulders again. Vaix did have a point, as did the others, she didn't really care. She rested her head on his side again, hoping he wasn't mad at her.

Keith looked slightly taken aback at Vaix's outburst.
"Oh" Was all he said, before shrugging his shoulders. When you had been mentally and physically abused by someone for so long it was nearly impossible to be relaxed around them. He sighed and wondered what Michelle would say, he was much more outspoken then Keith.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Vaix looked at Shaye when she wrapped his arms around herself. He smiled, glad she wasn't irritated with him, and gave her a squeeze. Kissing her again before looking up at Keith's expression he sighed, "Keith. I'm sorry I said that the way I did, but I'm sure she would have left you alone if you didn't act so...vulnerable."

Michelle snarled, his hand clenched into fists. "Vulnerable? You think we're vulnerable?? Mister, we've been tortured by her for hundreds of years. You go through what we went through, than you can declare just how vulnerable we are!" He snarled, wanting to attack Vaix for his ignorance, but resisting to to the fact that Shaye was with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: