Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Great War of Amaraial

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:08 am

Ooc\\
My intro.
:3

Bic//
"Echo?" Scylla murmured as she walked into a cave looking for the dragon. She was flustered onto trying to find the female dragon and it was even more frustrating that Echo was a white dragon. The angel sighed and screamed down the cave, "Echo!" Something glinted down from within and the angel scooted further in but realized it was a stream of jet-blue fire. The angel's wings flared out and she quickly jumped out of cave before the fire struck her. She was nearly scared out of her wits and the white dragon flew out laughing in a soothing tone, "Ah Scylla, it was you."
"No duh." She glowered. Echo laughed and flew ahead, "Come. We were to meet the others in the Castle. A meeting of some sort with the king." Scylla nodded and she flew after the white beast as they headed towads the heartland of their home.

His paws clicked among the floor as a large canine strodded down the stone path towards the castle, he heard a screech and glanced up to see something flying. His eyes narrowed as he tried to make out the shape and suddenly he ducked to avoid the talons of a large eagle.
"Damn Bishop!" He snarled, standing back up. The bird chuckled, landing on a tree, "Have you seen Jinx?"
"She's already waiting for us withint the castle." He snorted and as the wolf approached the castle, two guards pushed them open and the wolf walked in being followed by Bishop. The large two wooden doors closed after them. The windows of the castle were open, letting the light come in through the long halls. He stopped walking and Bishop landed beside him as they saw a small elf walking down the hall, a book in hand, but she had the familiar signature bow.
"Jinx!" The two cheered and she glanced up, but ended up being tackle by the wolf who was too large.
"Rebel! Bishop!" She giggled, getting up to pet them on the heads. Jinx got up to wrap her arms around Rebel's neck and she hugged him, "I missed you."
"I had buisness that needed to be done by the walls." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:18 am

Maestro's armour rattled as he hurriedly walked throughout the grounds around the castle. "Keiss! Where are you?", he shouted. He heard no response and called out again. He sighed and found the tree where his friend usually was when he was avoiding responsibilities, and sure enough, the young fire-wielder was sitting in the branches, creating fantastical shapes and figures out of flames. Maestro sighed quietly and outstretched his hand. Keiss flew up into the air and quickly fell down in front of Maestro. "Come on. We're wanted in the castle.", maestro sighed, turning around. 'Fine, fine...", Keiss muttered, climbing to his feet and rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 am

Echo landed outside of the castle in it's garden and Scylla landed right beside her, wings folding in, "Come on beast, we're late." The white dragon rolled her eyes and followed the angel. Creatures and humans of all types gathered into a very large room and Jinx leapt up from her seat waving her arms.
"Scy! Echo!" She yelled through the chattering of thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:48 am

Keiss and Maestro walked in soon after Scylla and Echo,. "Wow, man. I, uh, I don't do crowds. Can we stay back here, away from the ocean of life?", Keiss said. Maestro sighed. "Fine. Well stay back here. but i may or may not be liable to abandon you at a moment's notice.", Maestro said. (Urgh. block. The very start is usually suckish.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 am

Scylla came over but Echo had to stay in her spot for room. The angel took a seat by Jinx and smiled, "Good morning Scylla."
"Morning Jnix, and to you guys as well." She leaned over her seat to see the large wolf and the bright glimmering eagle.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 am

(Urgh...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:32 am

"Silence!" a male lion boomed throughout the room. Suddenly everyone grew quiet, and the king stepped up from his seat, speaking, "As of you have heard these past few days. Yes, the enemy lines have broken into our peaceful land and our security had been foritfied for at least a few good weeks before their frontline breaks in, bringing wrath upon us. I had been talking among the Posts of the groups and they agreed to train every fightable being in this room if you're willing too. Thought you shall be tested upon many things, which you shall found out."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 am

(...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 am

"Talk to the Posts, they shall be outside in the main hall of the castle. Please do only talk to them if you are interested, and there are spots for medical healers if interest. This meeting is now dismissed and make your way out to the hall to talk to the Posts, they'll tell you when testing trials begin." He said with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 am

"Well, Keiss? You interested?", Maestro asked. "Duh. Let's go!", Keiss said, heading for the door, Maestro following close behind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 am

Scylla and Jinx followed after the large crowd as Bishop and Rebel followed. All dragons were required, fighting ready or not, most of them were just going to be used for modes of transportation.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 am

(Urgh, nothing, sorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 am

Ooc\\
Have our characters interact or something...
>o>

Bic//
Scylla had gotten a small envelope with her information for an angel fighter and she glanced up to see Jinx smiling, "What's with the grin?"
"They didn't need any tests from me. I was already a well proven warrior for my clan." The elfin female smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 am

"Hey, Maestro, look over there.", Keiss said, smiling. "What?", Maestro said, looking where Keiss was pointing. "An angel and an elf. Beautiful, aren't they?", Keiss said, smiling. "Come on, they're out of your league. now, me, on the other hand...", Maestro said, thinking for a bit. "Whatever. Let's o talk to them! Can't blame us for trying, eh?", Keiss said, smiling. Maestro shrugged. "Sure.", he said. Before he knew it, Keiss had abandoned him, and was rushing over to the pair. "Hello, ladies. I am Keiss. And my friend here is Maestro.", he said, motioning to the armoured man as he approached. "Pleasure to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:44 pm

They both turned and Scylla smiled, bowing along with Jinx before standing back up to speak.
"It's nice to meet the both of you, I'm Scylla and this elf here is my friend Jinx." Rebel and Bishop finished their talk with the Posts and the golden eagle chuckled, "You see that mutt?" He pointed with the tip of his feather.
"I'm not surprised, so many men have been both checking out the two of them." Rebel murmured before walking off towards Echo.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:49 pm

"Are you going to try to get any particular post?", Maestro said. "Keiss and I were hoping to get front lines. I think that we would end up being pretty useful up there." "Definitely.", Keiss agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm

"I have been suggested to front line in the skies, but they might put me here on castle grounds." The female angel murmured nd turned to Jinx, "They got me at fort walls, I heard it's pretty dang dangerous."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 pm

"If you're staying here, then perhaps I could as well, and keep you company?", Maestro said, flicking his wrist behind him. A bouquet flew from the wall into his hand, and he presented it to Jinx.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Ooc\\
It's actually Scylla staying in the castle...unless you want me to change it up...
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:35 am

(Ah. Nevermind, just pretend I said Scylla, then...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 am

The angel smiled, taking the bonquet of flowers and glanced up to Maestro, "Only if you're willing too." Jinx smiled, shaking her head at Scylla.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 am

"If it meant I could see your lovely face again, I'd willing to do anything.", Maestro said, smiling at Scylla.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am

The female angel flustered, and turned away as her face turned to a light shade of red. Jinx shook her head laughing, "Poor Scylla, sometimes can't speak."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 am

"But you are just as beautiful", Keiss said, smiling, and created a large heart out of fire.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:29 am

"Defiantly hitting." Rebel spoke and the godeln eagle chuckled as the white dragon shook her head, "Leave them alone, you can't blame them for such being young beautiful ladies."
"Scylla is nearly a thousand years-old, but she has an apperance of a seventeen year-old spell caster," Bishop grinned, "Angels get to keep their fair young looks, no matter how old, but isn't she considered young?"
"Yes, most of her friends are already two thousand." Echo murmured.
"Then Jinx?"
"Well...Scylla is older then her, but Jinx acts like she much older then the young angel." Rebel smiled.

The elf smiled, crossing her arms, and smiled, "I'm not easy catch though, like my friend."
"Hey!" Scylla snapped spinning around to face Jinx. The elfin female just grinned at her friend, "Don't deny it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great War of Amaraial   The Great War of Amaraial - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great War of Amaraial
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: