HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with: Elastic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Hey, here's the board. Alright, I'll post my bios, and you can post yours and then we can start^^

Fire's Bios:

Name: Adrian Draq
Species: Demon
Personality: Adrian is very versatile, mean and secretive. He only ever does stuff if it benifits him in some way. He has trust issues, and can be very cruel. He avoids large crowds, and often spends his time alone. He can appeare emotionless at times, although this is his intention. He takes pleasure in the fear of others, and often will deliberately scare them just for this. He likes to play pranks, and he doesn't really care about hurting others.
Crush: None so far.
Other: N/A

Name: Saraya Black
Nickname: Sara
Species: Human
Personality: Sara is upbeat and outgoing. She can be impulsive at times, and believes that people are generally good. She can be shy, but this often passes quickly. She has a habit of biting her lip when she's nervous. She loves partying and dancing, and has a reputation for being a bit crazy. She rarely get's upset, but when she does she can stay this way for days.
Crush: Open
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:32 pm

((Alright, here are my bios))

Name: Terra
species: human
personality: It's hard to explain :/ But It'll unveil itself in my posts ^^
crush: Open
other: none

Name: Austin
species: demon
personality: He's quite, tends to think things through before he acts. If he doesn't know someone that well, he tends to alienate them without realizing it.
crush: open
other: none.

((I know I said it the other way around... but I figured this would be more fun Wink ))

Last edited by elastic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 pm

OOC:: Two demons crushing on two humans -sigh- oh the drama!
Alright, so I suppose Adrian likes your charrie (eventually) and vice versa.

Anyway, so let's begin. Who posts first?
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 pm

You can Wink

And that was the plan ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 pm

The sun was just setting as Saraya Black left her house. Dark hair bounced off her slim shoulders as she walked down the street. She was meeting up with her friends, and going out for diiner. Snow began to fall as the slim brunette rushed down the street, hands shoved deep in her pockets. She shivered, glancing around, a small smile on her red lips. She sighed, her breath white in front of her face. She wished she had been able to take her car, but it was in the shop. Her cell phone viberated in her pocket and she reached down the grab, frozen fingers struggling to try and open the small, black object.
"H-hello?" She breathed into the phone.
"Yea, I'll be there in like two minutes" She said, opening the door to a bright, warm cafe. She snapped her phone shut and waved.
"Hey" She called, smiling at her friends and sitting down at the last available seat in a booth.

Adrian Draq prowled slowly through the underworld that he inhabited. His blue eyes flashing unnaturally in the weird darkness that surrounded him. He moved eerily, almost cat-like despite his human-like appearance. He glanced around, not nervous or anxious, just glancing. Down here one always had to watch out for themselves, but he had proven time and time again that he was a force to be reckoned with, and had earned his place. Demons were always fighting amongst eachother, battling it out for no apparant reason, and he was one of them.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Terra smiled at her friend warmly as she came in, the wind from outside drifted in and she wrapped her coat tighter around herself. It was lightly snowing outside, she noticed, and it seemed that everyone was hurrying about their business quicker than usual. Terra motioned for Saraya to sit down, patting the chair lightly before retracting her hand and putting it back in her lap. Absentmindedly, she smothed out the material that was encasing it. When she was done nitpicking, she gazed out the window once again, it was snowing even harder now, and the wind seemed to have picked up too.

Austin stood, back leaning against the twisted bark of a dead tree. His blue eyes scanned the are around him, making sure they're wasn't anything that looked too lethal. All he came across was a newly reborn phoenix, so he relaxed for the moment, or at least looked it. In truth he was not relaxed, it seemed that the creatures enjoyed attacking him, even though he came out as the victor time and time again. It was a strange game they played, but a fun one at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

*sigh*
I hope you don't get too irritated at me... but I have to go eat and finish my homework.

I'll be on tomorrow though ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Saraya slid into the booth next to Terra and sighed, rubbing her hands together.
"I'm freezing" She breathed, blowing on her hands. She sighed and signaled the waitress, quickly ordering a hot chocolate.
"So you ready for some sleepover madness?" She said, nudging Terra playfully. The two had been friends for years, and had spent the weekend at eachother's houses for as long as she could remember. The waitress brought her back her drink, which had a huge amount of whipped cream on the top of it, as well was handing her a menu.
"Thanks" Sara replied, turning her attention back to her friends. There were four of them, including her and Terra. The other two were Conner and Nick, friends from school.

Adrian sighed and paused beside a gnarled and twisted black tree. His blue eyes darted to the tree, but he kept moving. This world was so different, but it was his. A small, merciless laugh bubbled from his pale, cracked lips as he glanced around. Fire burned around him, periodically spouting out. Also, there was the constant scent of sulpher. Dark, warm, and filled with every horrifying thing imaginable was his home.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Terra laughed lightly and sighed "As ready as I'll ever be" she joked, eying Sarya's hot chocolate with glee. She caught the waitress before she left denying the menu, as she had already eaten, and ordering a tea for herself. In a few minutes, she returned with her tea and placed it in front of her. It wasn't very strong, seeing as tea wasn't their specialty, but it warmed her up and tasted fine.

Austin's eyes flickered towards the black 'sky' that hung above them, his eyes taking in the reddish sun that cast a faint glow around the area. It was not strong though, unlike the one on Earth, but it provided light for the less nocturnal creatures that dwelt here. A dark smile clung to his lips as he carved a series of symbols into the dark sand-like surface beneath his feat. Admiring it as he finished, Austin sighed and returned his focus to the are surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Sara rolled her eyes at Terra's tea, considering that she hated tea. She let her eyes roam over the menu, a small smile on her face.
"Sara, get fries so that we can have some" Conner said, kicking her under the table. "I don't want fries" She muttered, laughing as both Conner and Nick gave her puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, fine, I'll get fries" She said, waving the menu at their faces and signing. When the waitress returned she placed her order asking for extra plates so that she would at least be able to have some of her own food. The waitress nodded, smiling politely at her.
"Why do all waitresses hate me?" She asked her friends, shaking her dark hair, her green eyes twinkling.

Adrian paused, seeing someone crouched, drawing in the sand. Cautiously he approached, before relaxing, seeing as it was one of his own kind, and a friend.
"Austin" His low voice purred, his cracked and pale lips barely opening.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Terra piped up "Fries would be nice" she said, nudging Sara with her elbow and adopting an innocent expression to match the boy's. She laughed lightly as she gave in, glad for it too, she wasn't hungry enough to eat anything herself, but sharing fries would be nice. She smiled at Sara "What makes you think that? She seemed rather chipper" Terra said, laughing at her odd choice of words and shaking her head lightly to herself so that her mix of red and black hair scurried around her shoulders.

Austin shot up to his feet as Adrian said his name. He let a small smile paint his face, "Adrian. How nice to see you" he said, a bit more conversationally than he usually would. His blue eyes shot to check his features, a habit of his, for some of these creatures could indeed shape shift. Relaxing a little, seeing that he meant no harm, Austin leaned back against the tree.

Last edited by elastic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC:: I think you mean Adrian, XD

BIC:
Sara rolled her eyes at her friends.
"Waitresses always hate me, haven't you ever noticed that" She muttered, taking a small sip of her hot chocolate and wiping the excess cream from the tip of her nose with a napkin.
"Hey, did you guys hear Ashley broke up with Joey?" She said, a small grin on her face. She and Ashely were well known enemies, having fought over everything since kindergarden. She sighed, and looked around the cafe, seeing a few of her other friends at another table.

Adrian smiled, although it was more sadistic then a normal smile.
"Nice to see you my friend, anything new?" He asked, curiuos about the news of the underworld. News was scarce here, because very few creatures were willing to share anything with others.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:11 pm

((Oi!
Doing homework, roleplaying, and being tired, are not that great of a mix for typos x] ))

Terra shook her head again, this time more outwardly "No, I haven't. Are you sure it isn't just your imagination?" she asked, tapping her own temple softly at the statement. She laughed slightly, "Oh, I'm not surprised. Relationships like that never last..." She took some hair that had fallen into her eyes and replaced it behind her ear. She took another gulp of her tea, noticing it was almost gone. She frowned slightly and muttered "A bit skimpy on the tea aren't we...?"

Austin couldn't help it, even though he was one of the darkest 'creatures of the night' he let out a musical laugh that sounded clear in tone and light in body. Abruptly he stopped "News? I don't believe any of that's come along for a while... but it's funny you asked" He looked around and lowered his tone, his blue eyes sparkling in a menacing manner he whispered, so that only Adrian could hear "I do believe I heard a rumor... that some humans will be coming here" he shrugged, "I thought I heard our clan's name too... but it wasn't very audible in tongue, and quite carefully and quietly said also."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Sara laughed. "You weren't there when that one waitress like deliberately dumped an entire plate of food on me, where you?" She said, smiling as the plate of fries came towards them. She sat back, and the waitress set down the fries, ketchup and vinager.
"Here" She said, putting the plates on the table and abruptly turning and leaving.
"Uh, thanks" Sara said, shrugging and grabbing a steaming hott fry.
"Ow" She gasped, dropping it. She turned her attention back to Terra.
"Yes well, they're pretty skimpy on everything here" She said rolling her eyes at her friends.

Adrian arched an eyebrow.
"Humans?" He said, lowering his voice and glancing around nervously. He didn't like the sound of that, especially if his and Austin's clan was involved. Shaking his head, he leaned against the tree as well. Demons lived in clans, and it was an unwritten law to never harm a member of your clan.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Terra laughed "Oh come on, did that really happen? I mean... really, what'd you tip her? like, one cent?" Terra smiled, "Oh, fries!" she said, a little too excitedly before plunging in after Sara. She squirted s bit of ketchup on a small section that she had decided to claim and started eating, not noticing the heat of it until the skin broke and the steaming insides of the fry hit her mouth. Her eyes widened and Terra frantically tried to blow at it inside of her mouth without creating too much of a scene. "They weren't skimpy on the burning hotness that is now scolding my mouth" she joked hotly when she had finally managed to swallow it.

Austin nodded "Unless my ears have failed me" He said, tapping the tip of one and letting his hand fall to his side once again. His eyes flicked around the area "I'm not sure what's up really..." he said "But it sounded like they needed us to do something" he shrugged "Of course.. I could be mistaken" he contradicted, with a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"Yes, Nick was there" Sara said, laughing at her friend's frantic attempt to cool off her mouth.
"It was freaking hilarious" Nick said, shaking his head, "We hadn't eaten yet, so she hadn't even gotten a chance to tip" He said, snagging a fry and dipping it into ketchup and popping it into his mouth. Sara rolled her eyes, "See this is why I normally get salad" She muttered, popping a fry into her mouth heedless of the heat.
"And I'll have you know that I am a very good tipper" She said, nudging Terra.

Adrian nodded thoughtfully.
"Humans though, it's unheard of" He said, shaking his head, a small, sadistic smile on his face.
"Us?" He turned and looked at Austin curiously, "Why would they need us?" He rarely had much to do with the clan, but he knew if he was summoned he would have to answer. It was hard to kill a demon, but the clan leaders could do it, effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Terra raised an eyebrow, finding the event of such a rude waitress odd. She sighed, reaching for another fry and making sure to blow on it this time "Oh, come on. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't have to fight over the last fry" she said smiling at her friends. After two more fries she sat back in her chair and waited for the rest to finish their food.

Austin nodded, deciding to retreat from the subject for now "Yes, I believe so." he paused letting Adrian think for a moment "But let's not dwell on the future. Has anything occurred to you?" He asked, trying not to make it so obvious that he was trying to change the subject. Truthfully, he was not looking forward to what he had heard, and talking about it wasn't helping him either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Sara laughed and grabbed another fry, popping it into her mouth. She glanced down at her phone and sighed, "What do you guys want to do after this?" She asked, brushing dark hair from her eyes and eating another fry. She was looking forward to the sleepover, but it was a friday night and always was looking for a party.

"Nothing besides the normal. Dispatched a few lesser demons a few hours ago" Adrian said shrugging, this would have sounded weird to anyone else, but this was everyday conversation.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Terra sighed, folding her arms in front of her chest "I don't care, whatever you guys feel like doing" she said with a smile, she didn't have any ideas on what to do, and figured that it would be best to let them take over the situation. Terra looked around, deciding to watch the snow as their conversation took it's turn.

Austin smiled "Interesting" he said, sighing. His blue eyes drifted around the landscape, it seemed empty, but he could tell many creatures were hiding somewhere.

((I'm sorry... writers block. It's also why it took me so long to reply))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Sara sighed and opened her phone as it viberated in her hand.
"Skating party at Jake's?" She said, smiling. She loved skating, and had competitively figure skated all her life.
"Come on, it'll be fun" She said, clapping her hands and tossing some money on the table for the waitress. She jumped jump up and slipped her coat on. The guys could swing by her place so she could grab her skates, as well as a spare pair for Terra.

Adrian nodded, "What about you?" He asked, blue eyes cutting carefully through the darkness as he surveyed the area, making sure no one planned on sneaking up on them.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Terra thought for a moment "I suppose..." she said warily, eying Sara as if there was some catch or trap involved with the plan. Satisfied she nodded "Fine, fine, we can go" smiling, she got up, buttoning up her red jacket, and smoothing out the fluff that was peeking out from inside. She liked this jacket because of it's warmth, and odd look, which seemed to bug her friends quite a lot.

Austin looked at him and smiled "Attacked a few times..." he paused "I took them out though" the statement wasn't joking, but reassuring, if you didn't take out enemies, they were sure to come back. Absentmindedly, her rubbed his arm, which had been scratched during one of them, though he hadn't noticed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Sara smiled at Terra, "Yay, hey Nick, can we swing by my place first?" She asked.
"Sure thing" Nick said, smiling at her. It was a well-known fact that Nick had a major crush on Sara.
"Awesome, thanks" She said, her own, knee length, black jacket snug against her, it's large belt buckeled around her waist as she stepped back into the freezing cold.
"Come on" She said as Nick opened the car and she slid into the back seat, dragging Terra with her as she did so. Soon they had stopped at her house, and then had moved on and we're driving to Jake's place. Sara smiled, stoked as she hopped out of the car, waving to Jake as he came out to meet them.

Adrian noticed the small gesture.
"You okay?" He asked, more out of curiousity then worry. He knew that one injured demon could be very dangerous, seeing as the others would come after him. He was duty bound to help one of his own clan in this situation, and he would willing for Austin, whom he considered to be his only friend. Although he guessed it wasn't that bad of an injury.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 am

Terra, feeling relief that they were stopping at Sara's place first, was gladly dragged along, her thick burgundy wool jacket falling behind. She pulled it around her in the car, which took a minute to warm up as all cars do. When they reached Sara's house, she pulled it even tighter around herself, it was a lot colder outside than in the restaurant or car. It seemed in just a second they were at Jake's place, she waved with a half smile painted onto her face.

Austin let his face flicker to a smile, but it was gone just as soon as it came "Just a scratch I suppose..." he said before letting out a scoffing breath it had been an odd creature, one that he couldn't recognize, but it seemed that it's only attack method had been it's claws. He looked around, hoping none of the creatures lurking around had seen his scratch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 am

Sara laughed as Jake swept her into a hug. Her and Jake had been friends for most of their lives, mainly due to the fact that their parents had been friends their entire lives.
"Hey" She said, "Brought people" She said, grinning and gesturing to Terra, Conner and Nick with her good hand. Jake laughed nodding, although his eyes narrowed a bit at Nick, he wasn't a huge fan of Nick's.
"Come on, let's go skate!" Sara said, gesturing for Jake to lead the way. Like her family, Jake was fairly well off and had a private arean in his back yard. She didn't have an actual rink, but she had an indoor and outdoor pool, and they had been known to skate on the pool.

Adrian nodded, glancing around as well.
"No worries, I'm here" He said, stating a simple fact. He knew Austin was perfectly capable of taking care of himself, but he also knew that even the smallest injury could warrant an attack.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 pm

((heads up:
I won't be able to post for a bit... maybe later today, maybe. But I've got a bunch of projects and homework, and I have to finish reading a mystery x[ *sigh* But I'll try to get on sometime))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Elastic   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Elastic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next