HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:30 pm

His eyes widen then he turned around to see his followers gone and just the three female dogs with the kids.
"You just got owned!" Twilight barked and her twin snickered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Jormungand extended one claw and placed it against the dog's throat, drawing blood. "Any lasssssssssssssst wordssssssssssssssss?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:38 pm

"Blood shall be shed upon this city and it will not be yours but the leaders of the great four armies, once they fallen my leader shall overule everydog within this city." The dog said. Mozeri turned her head away to see Alex running a hand across her scarlet neck and the grey dog came over to her licking off the foul crimson liquid, "Let me help you clean it up." She looked up to Mozeri and she smiled weakly, "Thank you Mozeri."
"Not a problem my dear." the Scottish Deer Hound smiled. Twilight and Ransom came over to them with the kids and the small girl smiled to see Alex was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Jormungand growled. With one flick of the wrist, the dog's head fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm

The little girl uttered a cry and the boy shivered from head to toe. At once Alex covered their eyes and whispered to them, "He's the bad guy it's nothing really." Mozeri threw Jormungand a look, "Not in front of the children, think about the kids." Twilight rolled her eyes and Ransom glanced around with her ears perked, "Mozi, Fiji and Kono-Maratu are coming this way. Nightmare as well with Voodoo."
"Good." Mozeri spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Jormungand retracted his claw. "I'm a demon. Death isssssssssss my busssssssssinesssssssssss, my vacation, my retirement, my life, death issssssssssss the ssssssssssssenter of my exisssssssssstensssssssssssse. Do you really think I'd let sssssssssssssuch a petty thing asssssssssss a child get in the way of it?"

Last edited by sora22 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Mozeri's fur bristled but she felt the cold hand of Alex go on to the back of her neck, "Don't talk back, you might be dead as well." She snorted. At once four dogs in the distance appeared with some others and they had the pleased looks smudged on with bits of blood all over their face from their fights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 pm

HEl had managed to rescue CAde from his captors, but had been unable to take them down, or even see them. However, as soon as she saw Jormungand, she smiled as rushed over to him. THey hguged. "Sssssssssissssssssssster, it hasssssssssss been far too long....', Jormungand said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Nova crashed into a wired cage in between Zeke and Taru and the two dogs turned to face the wolfhound licking the corner of his mouth, "Well this was pathetic, my brother will hear of this, and will be proud to know his oppenent is a weakling. We shall see each other soon Enuya leader, tell the others if they want to live to join us if not tell them to stay away, if they dare to not obey they shall die." He then walked off disappering into the shadows. The two blinked and they turned too see Nova as she slowly got up on all fours trebmling, "What are the others going to think of me?" Zeke turned to see his cousin come running in with Hiyashe and the two gasped to see Nova matted, dirty, and covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:10 pm

CAde looked at Nova. 'What happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:13 am

"I got into a tangle with their general and of course is the young brother of the leader, so it's going to be a much more diffitcult fight with his brother." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:19 am

"I think Fenrir, Jormungand, and Hel can take care of that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 am

"They requested for a fair fight it has to be done Cade, I can only have one of my generals fight along side with me. Dog against Dog, fang to fang, paw to paw." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:47 am

Cade nodded. "Very well. But if you need any help at all, I'll have my soldiers standing by."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:53 am

"I'll just need them to wipe out the army. They will never know what they're up against." Nova said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:23 am

Cade smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:28 am

"Let's go round up everyone else." Hiyashe barked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 am

"And I'll go and see if there are any more humans, dogs, or anything else that are willnig to join the army."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Nova nodded her head then she turned to Taru and Hiyashe, "You two with Zeke and Sniper go round up everyone. I'll go find Alex myself."
"Be careful." the young Shiba said.
"You too." Nova smiled. After that the five dogs spillited up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm

CAde went off to recruit more soldiers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Nova then found Alex's scent and she followed after it. For a while she ran down a street to also pick up two other scents of a human and she finally saw in the distance the tall figure of her friend and some dogs bunched around her facing Nova's directions.
"Friend not foe!" she barked.
"Nova!" one of the dogs barked. Lani. She then ran towards the group to see more of the other dogs from the other armies and than Lani with Alex. Two kids stood there beside her as they glanced at the small Collie, she then glanced up to see the dry scarlet color around Alex's neck but she spoke, "It's nothing, I'm not dead yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Jormungand and Hel walked over to Nova. "You seem familiar....", Hel said. "I think I might have seen you before...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Nova turned to see the two then she blinked at Hel as she spoke, "Um...but I never seen you before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm

(I have a quite interesting idea as to how Hel knows Nova. I'll tell you it over PM before I use it, in case you don't like it, k?)

Hel looked more closely at Nova. "No, I'm sure I've seen you before. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Ooc\\
O kay.

Bic//
"Nova the leader of the Enuya Army." she answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next