Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 am

Ooc\\
Only Stone and Shadow, shush...
Let me think, ah ha!
They first met in the cage fighting ring.
<3
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:11 am

(lolz, what about skull?)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:11 am

(lolz, what about skull?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 am

Ooc\\
They don't come in till next thread.
8P

Bic//
Hoover came flying in and he collasped on to the grass, "Nova! Dogs are everywhere in the ciy attacking the innocent souls of the human race and canine race. I've already found ten corpses, the detah toll is rising!" Her eyes blinked and she turned to Cade, "Send your werewolves, I'll send half of each army down to town everyone else will stay here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Cade shook his head. "My troops need to stay rested. They've had a long day. Bruno, Alesandreth, and I will tkae care of this.", he said. "Guys, let's go!", he said. He took off, followed by Alesandreth and bruno.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:57 pm

"Move out!" she howled. At once John sent half of his group with Storm Watch as for Rukushi he went to town himself with a large lot, and Smith sent his best general with his best group of dogs. Nova went down to town with her comrades at side and Alex quickly hoped on to her motorcycle to follow after them. Hoover flapped his wings and the other dogs turned to him, "Stay here and watch just in case they come, if so defend with your life you choose this path to protect the innocent souls of others." The dogs all nodded and Hoover took off to follow after the armies.
"What kind of dogs would do this?" Nova panted.
"Heartless kind." Sniper chuckled.
"No time to be laughing." Lani snapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:59 pm

The three decided to split up, to cover more ground. Cade yelped as he was ambushed by some dogs, and dragged into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Moxie, Echo, and Storm Watch came running in time to see Cade dragged into the shadows. The two sisters almost collided into each other as they tried to run over a puddle of water as for the Kai Dog he jumped over it running towards Cade, "Keep yelling so we know where you are!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:44 pm

CADe, however, had been knocked unconcious and was unable to respond.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

He stopped in place panting and the two Jindo siblings stared at one another shocked.
"Cade?" Moxie whispered creeping beside Storm Watch.
"Don't go any closer." he whispered.
"But he could be in danger." she whined.
"You'll die too if you try."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:04 am

Fenrir had been following them, and had seen everything. "I'll clal my cousin, Hel. She'll thake care of this, real easily.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am

"Sure thing." Storm Watch said nodding his head, "Any aid could be useful right now."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 am

Fenrir nodded and let out an extremely low-pitched howl, one that was almost unaudible even to the dogs. Almost immediately, in a flash of flame and smoke, a woman appeared. Her skin was bright red, and her hair was pitch black. She was wearing a strange outfit, made up of flame and obsidian.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 am

Echo and Moxie both shrieked and ran off. Storm Watch watched them leave then he turned to Fenrir, "I'll follow the two take care of your buisness here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 am

Hel laughed slightly as Echo and Moxie fled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Storm Watched disappeared into the distance as he went to find the two.

Alex rode her motorcycle around the town as she went to pick up victims. So far she found a 13 year old boy, and his 9 year old sibling. She glanced around to see if any dogs were in the distance and so far none until something sprung from her left side and made her fall off the motorcycle. She skidded to the side and then shook her head to see the 13 year old and nine year old sitting there trembling as huge dogs surronded them.
"Leave them alone!" she said hoarsely through her helemt. One turned to her, and the dog sprung out clamping his teeth around her neck. With such strong force her helmet fell off and she gagged feeling the teeth dig down into her skin, "Oh what a surprise, you must be the human to the brat of the Enuya Army." Her eyes widen in fear as the dog easily identified her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 pm

"Releasssssssssssssse her or die....", a demonic voice hissed from the shadows. A very large, rainbow-coloured snake slithered from the shadows and turned into a 19 year-old boy with bright red eyes. His skin was tinted red, and he had large snake fangs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 pm

The dog glanced up and snarled as he still held Alex, "Hmp, I rather you worry about the other mutts that are trying to defend this city, they are falling to death, this girl will join them soon if you don't back off and leave me alone." The thirteen year-old was comforting his younger sibling as she was sobbing quietly, the two glanced from the dog to the boy. The other dogs stood aside as they watched the main dog do all the talking. As for Alex she glanced around nervously hoping to hear the tapping of claws or the savage snarls, but nothing came to her ears.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm

The boy snarled angrily at the dog. "It issssssss not wissssssssse to anger the mighty demon Jormungand.", he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:38 pm

The dog snorted then swung his head and threw Alex so hard she crashed into her motorcycle and let out a cry of pain. He licked the corner of his mouth and chuckled, "I don't believe a word you say my friend." The other dogs laughed as well along with their friend.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

The boy growled angrily. He snapped his fingers, and a ring of fire sprung up around the dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm

He whipped his head wildly from side to side and he turned around once to see himself surronded in the scarlet flames. The other dogs started barking in rage and they turned to the trembling children, "Well then, let's have dinner!" one snapped. A huge dog sprung out at them but before he could reach them a blur of black and white knocked him on the side pressing the air out of him.
"Leave those harmless kids alone!" one snarled. The other one stood by the kids protectively with her ears flatened.
"Good job, you two!" Rukushi called from above, "Twilight defend Alex, Ransom protect the kids, Mozeri is coming any moment." Right then a grey movement sprung from the shadows and beside Ransom, "Okay boys party over!" she barked. They turned to the sleek Scottish Wolfhound standing there with the twins.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Jormungand stepped thorugh the flames and walked over to the trapped dog, smiling. "You, my friend, will sssssssssoon be in my ssssssssssisssssssster'ssssssssss domain.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 pm

"What are you talking about?!" he asked snarling. As for his followers they launched at Mozeri, and she sprung up so high they had to bend back to see her in the sky but she wasn't there in a flash she knocked a dog down with a swift movement and she disappeared again. Twilight and Ransom smiled, "You guys don't stand a chance with Mozeri, she's almost invisible to your sight." The dogs looked startled all around but a few ere looking in the wrong direction as the grey dog attacked them. She nearly killed them all only sparing two left. Mozeri licked the corner of her mouth and she laughed, "Want to see something else cool?" They began to back up shaking their heads.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Jormungand laughed slightly. "You ssssssssssssee, my sssssssssssssissssssssssssster isssssssssssssss Hel, the godessssssssssss of the underworld."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next